Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#847591 Jan 25, 2013
Say NO to “Big Brother's” Smart Meters | STOPsmartmetersNOW.com
-No longer will a meter reader have to come to your home to read the meter.... However, it is really being mandated across the nation by the Obama ... I told him I don't think any of them would want a smart meter installed.

[PDF]
A Call to Action: Implementing the Smart Grid Initiatives in President ... www.thescottreport.com
- As part of President Obama's Stimulus Plan:
The remaining $6 Billion would be used for Smart Meter installation.... automation projects to enable displaced meter readers to find jobs elsewhere in the utility.

Just Google obama meter readers installed ...

Whole page of websites on it!
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that this is a liberal policy dictated by the President.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yawkenyama

Pompano Beach, FL

#847592 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Emperors aren't re-elected dipshlit.
Emperor Obama was.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#847595 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
But I was still paying for their bad decisions through Medicare and Medicaid. Get rid of taxpayer funded healthcare and I don't give a fck what you do to yourself. In fact, it gives an evolutionary edge to people who make better decisions thus strengthening the herd. Smokers and the obese would disappear within a couple of generations.
The Good die young. The world would have to keep smelling you for a long, long time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#847596 Jan 25, 2013
Even Fox got sick of Sarah Palin, like one poster said. "her 15 mins of fame was over 16 mins ago"
Maybe she can get a job with the NRA as a Gun Toting Soccer Mum. I can see the ads now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#847597 Jan 25, 2013
YAWKIES SHRINK wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now I get it! You're even stupider than that dumb c**t patient of mine.
If you have patients then you live in deep dark Africa with a bone pushed through your head and pass yourself off as a medicine man while feeling up little kids.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#847598 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Emperors aren't re-elected dipshlit.
1.) He sees himself as the Emperor.

Yer doing it again, Little Bivalve.

Yer like a train on a track trying to make a hard left turn.

Give it up. You destiny is fixed and stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#847599 Jan 25, 2013
your

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#847600 Jan 25, 2013
Now lets continue shall we ?.........
OBAMA IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT IN UNITED STATES HISTORY THAT HAS SAID THAT THE SENATE WAS IN RECESS .WHY ?
To UNCONSTITUTIANLLY PASS HIS SOON TO BE REVERSED AGENDAS !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#847603 Jan 25, 2013
Obama the MOST UNQUALIFIED PRESIDENT IN U.S HISTORY !
Fact !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#847605 Jan 25, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
I like my teatards oiled up and slippery, and in adult diapers. And homeless.
Die and go to hell .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#847606 Jan 25, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Now lets continue shall we ?.........
OBAMA IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT IN UNITED STATES HISTORY THAT HAS SAID THAT THE SENATE WAS IN RECESS .WHY ?
To UNCONSTITUTIANLLY PASS HIS SOON TO BE REVERSED AGENDAS !
And when it is proven that he was not eligible to even run for President of the United States, every bill, mandate, law, that he had signed will be NULL AND VOID!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#847607 Jan 25, 2013
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF OBAMA, AND CUOMO ATTEMPT TO DISARM AMERICA JUST AS HITLER, STALIN, AND MAO AND MANY OTHER DICTATORS DID BEFORE MURDERING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. THEY MUST BE STOPPED NOW, AND PRESERVE OUR CONSTITUTION, AND ONE NATION UNDER GOD.

Growing List of Sheriffs Saying ‘NO’ to Obama Gun Control
Posted on January 23, 2013

Sheriffs have risen up all over our great nation to stand up against the unconstitutional gun control measures being taken.

The following is a list of sheriffs and state sheriff’s associations from who have vowed to uphold and defend the Constitution against Obama’s unlawful gun control measures. I applaud these public servants for their courage and conviction.

I would encourage other Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers to add their voices to the growing numbers of faithful protectors of our freedom.
List of State Sheriff’s Associations

1. Utah Sheriff’s Association

2. New Mexico Sheriff’s Association (30 out of 33 sheriffs)
Plus 90 other State County Sheriffs. The SPIRIT OF 1776 IS ALIVE AND WELL. It was already settled in the Supreme Court case Richard Mack VS the US in 1994. Ruling, County Sheriffs are the supreme authority of enforce or ignore any laws passed by the Congress, the Presidential mandates, or the Governor of their state. The settlement and ruling by the Supreme Courts decision was explained by
Chief Justice Scalia.

End of story, no one has the right to tell you what guns you can own or shoot but the County Sheriffs. The FBI agents tried to force Sheriff
Mack to do that, AND LOST THE CASE BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT.

Click on the link:

http://cspoa.org/sheriffs-gun-rights/
dem

Chicago, IL

#847609 Jan 25, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to yourself much, bagger?
I do all day long. What't that? I hear an echo between my ears! Won't anyone talk to me? I'm melting!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#847611 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Lily really saying the Affordable Healthcare Act is a bad thing?

I was never in love with the compromise that resulted in the Healthcare Act; I was and am a proponent of universal single payer healthcare paid through taxation; or a public option buy in, open up Medicare for all.
My only hope is that this flawed bill will be a pathway to that end.
I am in favor of abolishing insurance companies altogether.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#847612 Jan 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So....do you want to continue our earlier conversation?
<Where does it say a woman must carry a pregnancy to term in that legislation>
Do you know what "procure" means?

http://www.nmlegis.gov/Sessions/13%20Regular/...
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#847614 Jan 25, 2013
LIBERALS ALL SAY THE SAME THING WHEN THEY RUN OUT OF LAME EXCUSES AND CANT ANSWER A QUESTION !
And that is ...... Well BUSH -,.... BUSH THIS AND BUSH THAT !
No matter what Bush did or any other president has done NOTHING ! I mean NOTHING COMPARES TO THE LIES DECEIPT ,THE SPENDING AND THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTS OF BARACK OBAMA !!!
NoNE !!
HE NEEDS TO BE DRAGGED OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE AND THROWN OUT ON HIS BLACK ASS RIGHT ON PENSYLVANIA AVE !!!!!!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#847615 Jan 25, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy that sucked romneys dk.
You always respond with dks, it's the only thing that comes to you.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#847617 Jan 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never in love with the compromise that resulted in the Healthcare Act; I was and am a proponent of universal single payer healthcare paid through taxation; or a public option buy in, open up Medicare for all.
My only hope is that this flawed bill will be a pathway to that end.
I am in favor of abolishing insurance companies altogether.
The joke is on all of us. Everything is government even the
insurance companies.
God gives us guns so we can kill each other.
Everything is Gods.
We just exist.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847618 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, 5 million. Yes but they don't. Anyway, Carol's plan would have Romney with 270+ electoral votes to Obama's 260+ electoral votes with a 5 million vote margin in the popular vote, even you can see that would be a travesty.
Actually, electors have cast rogue votes in the past, although without any effect on the result.

Under the Constitution, the popular vote is irrelevant. The states are free to choose how their electoral votes are apportioned. Believe that Maine already allocates votes by Congressional district. Maybe Nebraska as well.

Let's take an extreme condition where one candidate carries just one state, say California, by a margin of 5 million votes. The other candidate wins every other state, by a total margin of 4.9 million votes. Should one state control the entire election?

Parliamentary systems, such as Great Britain, elect their Prime Minister by virtue of which party wins the most seats in Parliament. By this measure, the leader of the Republican Party would be Prime Minister.

We are now faced with a situation where the vast majority of the United States, by land area, counties, Congressional districts, etc., is Republican. Democrat power is concentrated in relatively small major urban areas. Just look at a map of red counties versus blue counties and the map is almost all red.

So the real breakdown in our politics is urban versus rural, with distinctly different value sets, the issue of firearms being just one. What we need is to find a way to balance these interests so that each group can live as they desire without being dominated by the other, because they have vastly different lifestyles. For example, gun control measures that may appeal to New york voters will not appeal to Wyoming voters, because the conditions in those states are different.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#847619 Jan 25, 2013
Always know when you're around, posting under that Chicago, IL, drunk off of that Shabbat Wine - ManAChewItz !!

Well, YOU know what I mean, fake fetchie.

Anyway - your fetchling bestowed laurels and title of Emperor upon Obama. What a mind! What a singular wayward wit!

If it was meant to be satire, a stab at sagacity, it failed. Witty? Funny? Opposite Effect. It fell flat.
The Sagacity & Satire need work!

THIS is Apropos & Applicable regarding his Sloppy Statement:
"lowlife -Obamaworshippingmoron-fc kfaceforsure say what? LOL"

However, all is not in vain, flesh a'frighty ...

Yawkenyama - I Like It, ALOT ! ;)
Yawken = Talken Yama = Yama Express - Restaurant in Manhattan.
Excellent Cuisine - The Steak is AweSome!
But you should try the Kosher Jewish Cuisine.

YawkenYamaka - Don't know why JEB/florida didn't use the "ka" ... Must've been too Jewish for him? For you?

Anyway ...

~YawkenYamaHa Owt with A Laugh!( YamaHa makes a Wicked Sharp Bike But lacks the Sleek Line and Stealth of My Ducati EVO )!

You're Melting? What'd someone throw some ( holy ) water on you? HaHaaHaaaaa! Better than throwing a brick at your head!
fake fetchie wrote:
<quoted text>
I do all day long. What't that? I hear an echo between my ears! Won't anyone talk to me? I'm melting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min Grau 68,569
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Earthling-1 47,083
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min Jonah1 50,078
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 4,060
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 1 hr Le Jimbo 6
Amy 10-2 1 hr he who knows 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 178,625
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]