Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,061)

Showing posts 781,201 - 781,220 of1,071,123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gene Vaughn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Dont give obama any ideas,
He might be reading this.
Shhhhhhhhhh.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i doubt there is anything of value at 666 Ostentatious Lane, Boca Boca, Fl.
besides, i'm not one of those Occupy Wall Street Obama supporter types. i have a strong work ethic and have never stolen anything, expected handouts, played the victim card, killed my unborn child for convenience or had to settle in my marriage.
and i can predict that if i look back on here next week, you'll be posting Friday night, Saturday all day, Sunday all day and night....
nope, wouldn't want to walk in your ugly size 11 shoes.
I'm glad I give you purpose in your life, monitoring what I do! You're a sick psycho stalker, filled with jealousy and envy of others. I heard it gives you cancer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Milli Vanilli (a/k/a Beyonce) to "sing" at Super Bowl.

Crowd reaction will be interesting.
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Kathy. It's obvious you liberals have a problem with honesty and reality. Sure - you are not posting under a different name, right. Everyone but you was born yesterday loon, right. Pathetic!
You mean like this, right you lyin sack of hypocritial shit.
Liberals R Sick/WAXTURDS
Windsor, CT
Liberals R Sick wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, but actually, I'm sure she's just repeating someone else's opinion. That's what the zombies are programmed to do.
Brainless twits!
Billy Carter/WAXTURDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, swift one. IN case you been under a moonshine barrel, we all but won da wah in Iraq so that's whahh y'alls lyin media aint repoting on dat.
As fahh as Afghanastanah, aint you no we aint the only country fightin there and that the NATO counties support us - afta all swift one, even da libvtards don't dipute that one, except you loons.
Mah brotheah Jimma said you a loon. That's really, really bad when a loon calls you a loon.
Stay swift - an keep on postin, please. Ignorance is needed.
Have a nice day y'all.
<quoted text>
Naw, Joe Biden isn't as smart as the Parrot. He gets my two bit despot Obozo in trouble with things he says!
I'm the smarter brother and Palin would have been a better V.P.
<quoted text>
Haj, mah. I thought swift fellahs could stay on topic. This thread is about mah mullah Obama "saving 600,000" jobs. He can't be a liah can he, so he wouldn't lie about health caah would he?
Obamahs stimulus plan was enacted a long ime ago and unemployment keep on goin' up.
<quoted text>
How dare you tell senile Kathy this? She wants to stay in lollipop land with the rest of her liberal/fascist friends like mah brothah Jimmah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
And yes, from reading her posts, this cathy chick is waaaayyyy out there!
LiberalsR_Fascists/WAXTURDS wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! That video reminds me of the early Clinton Administration cabinet (Madeline NotBright, Robert Reich...).Obama and promises? What a joke!
<quoted text>
Mah brothah Jimmah tells Kathy is the spitefull one and y'all know Jimmah is right. To calm ha down, I'll let her view her favorite song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Feel bettah now Kathy, my mental Munchkin?
Haav a nice dayah deah!
QUOTE who="Nice Try Fraud"
What a freaking fraud you are. Which side of your mouth are you using today you idiot.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai...
Friday's Rejected Woman #24 (Does anyone really read all her drivel?) ROTFLMAO!
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad I give you purpose in your life, monitoring what I do! You're a sick psycho stalker, filled with jealousy and envy of others. I heard it gives you cancer.
Then you must be loaded! But, then, you always are. LOL
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody lost in Vietnam, including employees of those companies who lost their children.
The biggest losers were those who got sent over there for no reason, but others lost as well.
And don't patronize me, you washed-up old used car dealer.
If you were half the American that he is or had half the intellect, perhaps someone would pay attention to your hateful azz.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
June Cleaver? Jimmy is Gunner,
I think not.

But you could be right. Gunner liked being nasty to you, perhaps you recognize something I don't.

I think Jimmy is just another Waxman proxy.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW !
IF YOU DONT WANT TO WORK AND BE A LEACH ON THE TAXPAYER ... Then THATS THE HEALTHCARE BRACKET YOU CHOOSE TO BE IN ! PERIOD !
WHAT I WORK FOR IS MINE !
WHAT THEY DONT WORK FOR....They are ALLREADY GETTING TOO FUCKEN MUCH !
Dont give me all that bullshit about the sick and disabled and unemployed... THERE ARE PROGRAMS IN PLACE FOR THEM ALLREADY !
Which they are abusing too .
IF YOU WANT GOOD HEALTH CARE ... Pay FOR IT !
Just like we have the last 100 years .
If not ... DIE !
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What difference does it make? A person could get cancer due to corporate environmental contamination, suffer side affects from drugs made by the drug companies, many people who never smoked or drank and lived healthy lives ended up with cancer. There are no guarantees in life. Makes no sense to single out a group.
This is why we need universal single payer healthcare paid through taxation. Everyone treated the same.
My ex brother in law in Canada is recovering from surgery in a rehab center that costs him $14.00 a day, when he goes home, they'll provide home care and housekeeping help, and do grocery shopping!! What a civilized country. Here that would cost at least $10-15,000 a month.
Such a shame that your ex has no family or friends that can help with housekeeping and grocery shopping.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Milli Vanilli (a/k/a Beyonce) to "sing" at Super Bowl.
Crowd reaction will be interesting.
CBS will have the stadium play 'canned' cheering over the loud speakers - no crowd close-ups allowed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were half the American that he is or had half the intellect, perhaps someone would pay attention to your hateful azz.
Save your anger for slimeball LBJ who sent young Americans to die in a slaughterhouse, in a war that he had no intention of winning.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Vietnam wasnt a war
It was a police action.
Those poor men never got the respect they deserved.
That was a shame.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I'm done.

To infer that Obama is out to destroy Capitalism is so stupid it deserves nothing but contempt.

How much money did Obama get from Wall St for re-election??

What's on Wall St?? The heart of American Capitalism!!

Esp. while at the same time you nitwits accuse him of being a tool of Wall St., savior of the Auto Industry that he shouldn't have done, beholden to wealthy interests, etc.

Much of which is true. Goldman Sachs is probably the reason Obama is President, but that's way above your pay grade.

I don't care that you hate Obama. But your weak, whining accusations and cheap shots make you sound like a feral cat in heat.

Out to destroy capitalism. That's real funny.

You've got to be buried deep in right wing talk radio to come up with such nonsense.

You're done.
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur I didn’t say the Stock Market wasn’t an indicator!! What I did say is that Liberals/Democrats have attack Capitalism (Stock Market) for the past four years as “Evil” This is a Stock Market that overcame Obama’s onslaught to Destroy “ Capitalism” Obama get Zero Points!!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

No, the poster is stating The Power Companies will be mandated to install Meter Readers in Private Citizens' Homes to monitor their Carbon Footprint, Energy Usage.

It IS an invasion and intrusion of Privacy by liberal government.

Just like the "boy stupid" ( Obama Administration ) has been trying to force Americans to accept even greater mercury risks by insisting that traditional incandescent light bulbs be replaced with Compact Fluorescent Lights (CFLS).

The mercury vapor in CFLS is at a much more dangerous concentration than anything coming out of power plants.

The associated risks are magnified because the toxic vapors and dust from a broken bulb would be contained in a room or enclosed area.

Remember when you are handling a CFL that it contains potentially deadly poisons. You can recognize the bulbs because they are twisty, like Obama’s policy logic.

Procedures for/Disposal of A Broken CFL:
The same EPA that is sounding the alarm about mercury emissions from power plants has written a detailed guide explaining how to respond to a broken CFL. It involves, among other things, evacuating the room in which the breakage occurs, shutting down central heating and air conditioning, airing out the room, carefully collecting bulb fragments and dust with rolled up duct tape, and placing all cleanup materials in airtight bags in a protected area outdoors pending proper disposal. Who knew that dropping a light bulb would instantly turn a home into a HAZMAT zone?

And I didn't even cite the cost of replacing The Thomas Edisons with CFLS !!!

Now, I ask you, who are the Fkn Moron(S)??? Fkn Screw Bulbs !!!
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're saying that the power companies are run by liberals? What a fkn moron!
Smart meters will eventually replace meter readers, they already have in several Florida communities. There's no legitimate reason to refuse one.
Hah, I see that some of the ladies of leisure at The Villages are protesting smart meters claiming them an invasion of privacy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS will have the stadium play 'canned' cheering over the loud speakers - no crowd close-ups allowed.
The inaugural show and the Super Bowl may be different, but does anybody believe that many of these "stars" like Milli Vanilli (a/k/a Beyonce) really sing live in concert? If they don't, isn't that fraud?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Vietnam wasnt a war
It was a police action.
Those poor men never got the respect they deserved.
That was a shame.
The men never got the respect they deserved, but Vietnam was most certainly a war.

Iraq and Afghanistan are training exercises in comparison.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but they arern't meaningless and you know it.
You are a Waxturd puppet!!

They aren't meaningless??

Explain yourself.

Do you think your posting multiple positive or negative judge-its has any effect on anything other than the the nitwit doing the judging??

I thought you were a sociopath, now I'm certain.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"mdbuilder"
But if you are a lard ass who can not get enough fat food/drink, others will subsidize your coverage.
Peace
Lord Obama works in mysterious ways.
NotSurpriZedObam abortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE who="Nice Try Fraud"
What a freaking fraud you are. Which side of your mouth are you using today you idiot. Lyin sack of hypocritial shit.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai...
Friday's Rejected Woman #25...getting more than a little hot under the collar, are ya? ROTFLMAO!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Can Republicans Change Their Spots?
"Strong majorities of voters view the Republican Party’s positions on critical economic and social issues as extreme."
"The hardest thing for a party to do is to make painful choices that require a break-up within the old coalition in order to create a new, more competitive coalition. Usually, only repeated losses —being hit over the head with a two-by-four — will motivate a party to try something truly different."
"If the conservative movement continues on its downward trajectory, the American business community, which has the most to lose from Republican failure, will be the key force arguing for moderation."
http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/01/...
nutjobs soon to be on the outside looking in.
Hee, Hee. The NY Times again, eh? Propaganda Central has you on their payroll, I see.

Can sonicfilter hide his stripes? Nope.

The French Resistance was called extreme by many French citizens, too. So...what's your point?

70 years ago in France, your species were called collaborators.
Today, they're called progressive.

Those who fail to learn from history......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 781,201 - 781,220 of1,071,123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min LRS 173,496
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 17 min Lynn 13
Music Artists A to Z 43 min _Zoey_ 245
Word (Dec '08) 50 min _Zoey_ 4,572
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 52 min _Zoey_ 4,487
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,086
Abigail July 9 2014 1 hr PEllen 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,408
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search