Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,060)

Showing posts 781,181 - 781,200 of1,034,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Liberals/Democrats… It's Official: Worst. Recovery, EVER and don’t point to the Stock Market because that’s Capitalism at work that’s the system Liberals/Democrats have try to destroy!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Do our elected officials get elected by a majority or no? Come on Flack, get with it.
And right on cue Homer shows how stupid is.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Ha ha ha ha! So you've figured it out, have you carol, the Evita of the spineless, helpless, Grumpy Old Prick Patrol. So, whaddya gonna do about it, punkess princess? I'm as much of a jurist purist as the driven snow and you can't even string two words together without misspelling at least one of them! Love, Leo, aka Chez Che. See you in the funny papers!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

http://www.foxnews.com/

Hillary! Arrgghhh - what an UGLY old lying hag!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

I'm happy with the new Carols!!

They're far superior to the tired old witch that's been whining about blacks and Obama for over 4 years.

If you run off the original Carol, well, that's even better!!
carol wrote:
I'd like to put an end to speculation, carol, there are, in fact, six carols here currently and the number is growing daily. The name "carol" is becoming a sort of meme and the only reason there aren't more of her already is because you are old people.
You are being punished, "carol", for hubris. The punishment is fairly timid considering the crime, you are guilty of trying to dissemble through blanket judgements and grade school rhetorical devices.
You are used, we realize, to being marginalized by what you describe as "elites" but which are, in fact, just people smarter than you. It's the republican way; the tea-party way; the christian way. Since you are incapable of independent reasoning you huddle together - literally and figuratively - and each put words in the others' mouths. In the case of some of you it's almost as if you are playing the same MPEG loop over and over and over.
This will no longer be tolerated, "carol," and you need to understand that if anybody's going to put words in your mouth it'll be us.
the carols
sonicfilter carol

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
I'd like to put an end to speculation, carol, there are, in fact, six carols here currently and the number is growing daily. The name "carol" is becoming a sort of meme and the only reason there aren't more of her already is because you are old people.
You are being punished, "carol", for hubris. The punishment is fairly timid considering the crime, you are guilty of trying to dissemble through blanket judgements and grade school rhetorical devices.
You are used, we realize, to being marginalized by what you describe as "elites" but which are, in fact, just people smarter than you. It's the republican way; the tea-party way; the christian way. Since you are incapable of independent reasoning you huddle together - literally and figuratively - and each put words in the others' mouths. In the case of some of you it's almost as if you are playing the same MPEG loop over and over and over.
This will no longer be tolerated, "carol," and you need to understand that if anybody's going to put words in your mouth it'll be us.
the carols
i'm in.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cluelessness is crystal clear.
Haha!
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You still living in that tent by the ocean? They love me here, and where ever I go I'm treated with royality, meanwhile wharf rats like you envy on. Loving my life. Must suck to be you?????
Though your many incarcerations have been in varied ghetto-area locations, it is obvious that you are unfamiliar with the Gold Coast, Bumpass. Pray to Obama for a reprieve. LOL
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
I'm happy with the new Carols!!
They're far superior to the tired old witch that's been whining about blacks and Obama for over 4 years.
If you run off the original Carol, well, that's even better!!
<quoted text>
The original carol has been whining for the past four years that blacks have been deceived into believing the wrong party cares about them - their independence and freedom.

Obama is another story altogether.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You still living in that tent by the ocean? They love me here, and where ever I go I'm treated with royality, meanwhile wharf rats like you envy on. Loving my life. Must suck to be you?????
So says the Bumpass Hillbilly mooching off family!

Oh sure they do, lead ball.

Baawwwaahhhh!!!!!
RUSH10ME

Callao, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/
Hillary! Arrgghhh - what an UGLY old lying hag!
Thats exactly why they keep Nancy Pelosi around its an atempt to make Billary look alive .
URDebilORdemORle osnana

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
the carols
Hi debil, dem or leosnana.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Darling! We have to stop Tweeting like this. Have you noticed how often I seem to post right behind you and some of the other "carol's?" It's eerie.(Carol embraces carol passionately and as they kiss he runs his hands deep down inside her pants and fits one cheek in one hand and the other cheek in the other. Thusly situated he teases the luscious smooth globes of flesh apart and probes the inner lips of her pulsing pink interior spaces.
URDebil

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, "carol," your pathetic attempts to stir up trouble in this thread parallel Hitler's attempt to invade England, with an equal chance of success.
In the same way that Adolph was unable to navigate the Straights of Dover you too will fail and, ultimately, be crushed back like an aluminium can tossed onto the waste heap of history's other spectacular failures.
I'm perfectly fine with you trying to imitate me here and elsewhere but know this: when they call the roll up yonder your name won't be on it.
Hi debil.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter carol wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm in.
You would be.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> Though your many incarcerations have been in varied ghetto-area locations, it is obvious that you are unfamiliar with the Gold Coast, Bumpass. Pray to Obama for a reprieve. LOL
The Bumpass Hillbilly just got his Obamaphone with free Ghetto to Ghetto calling! This way he can call his other relatives and warn them when he's coming to sponge off of them.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Individually they do, but not collectively.
The Constitution is designed to protect the rights of the minority.
More so, the Constitution is designed to protect the rights of the people from the government.
They will never understand.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Don't point to the stock market??

You're really a nitwit to say such a thing.

----------
"History has shown that the price of shares and other assets is an important part of the dynamics of economic activity, and can influence or be an indicator of social mood. An economy where the stock market is on the rise is considered to be an up-and-coming economy. In fact, the stock market is often considered the primary indicator of a country's economic strength and development."

----------

The 'capitalism' that the stock market represents has doubled since 2009, most indices are hitting new 5 year highs.

Markets only rise when forward economic activity is favorable. DUH

The increases are fueled by the profitability of America's Corporations, and a reflection of the greater economy.

But you wouldn't know any of that.

You're as ignorant as your sockpuppet, Dweeb.

I'm getting tired of correcting your blatant attacks on our President.

Bush destroyed the economy.

Obama is fixing it. If not for the TP takeover of the House in 2011, the economy would be faring better.

Republiclowns cost us our Triple A credit rating, and have done their best to thwart Obama.

And they lost in the process, as the economy continues to improve.

You're a hateful idiot, you only come here to badmouth our President.

Too bad you're too stupid to score any points.

"Don't point to the stock market" marks you as the biggest jerk ever!!
TSM wrote:
Liberals/Democrats… It's Official: Worst. Recovery, EVER and don’t point to the Stock Market because that’s Capitalism at work that’s the system Liberals/Democrats have try to destroy!!
sonicfilter carol

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) argued Thursday that while there is a right to bear arms, there is no constitutional right to own assault weapons used to kill large numbers of people.

"We know that there is no inalienable right to own and operate 100-round clips on AR-15 assault rifles," Schumer said at a news conference to introduce legislation to ban assault weapons. "That's certainly within the framework of the Heller decision where hopefully both sides can meet in the middle on that basis. Hundred-round clips aren't used for hunting. They aren't used for self-defense. They are used to maximize the amount of damage one can do in a short amount of time."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/s...

Heller. Part III. read it. be informed.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290....

handguns are not “dangerous and unusual weapons.”, so in saying so they now need to define “dangerous and unusual weapons.”

jumping precedent always comes back to bite them in the ass.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As with all your answers jibber jabber. Only infant brains believe that mumble jumble.
You responded to debil. He just made a fool out of you.

Thought you and debil were BFFs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 781,181 - 781,200 of1,034,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,013
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,124
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 167,628
Abby 4-19 2 hr Mister Tonka 23
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 2 hr anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr _Zoey_ 93
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs