Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,058)

Showing posts 781,141 - 781,160 of1,036,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Y'know, if you were smart enough to not get your ass kicked in discussions, you wouldn't have to retreat to asking the same dumb questions for weeks.

But you're not, so you do.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just go straight to the core of the matter:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-tiem video was being watched in the White House?
Got an answer yet?
And, since it was obvous to anyone in the White House watching the Al Qaeda attack live that it wasn't caused by a spontaneous demonstration, why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up the terrorist attack?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, we will stick with a winner, now you however have a serious problem, Thank goodness, four more years of your kind would have destroyed us for good.
Four years from now, you will likely have assumed room temperature.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about "where" and it's certainly not about "my" God. God, my God, is unknowable. He is as the little child, into everything. Grow up.
As with all your answers jibber jabber. Only infant brains believe that mumble jumble.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but we do have a system called 'majority rule'.
That's how elections are decided, nitwit!!
If most Americans decide we need new gun laws, that's the way it will play out.
Unless you nitwits decide to go traitor.
Then you'll end up dead.
2 words...prop 8
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

If I was a Diplomat serving in this administration and this President/Secretary of State told me they had my Back I’ll be shaking in my Boots!! We can see by Hillary testimony these four dead Americans were “Foot Notes” in trying to defend their Incompetence!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>To keep and bear arms. Great we'll keep em down at the armory and you can come get em if we are ever under attack.
If the "attack" occurs, it will be internal rather than external.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

You're really stupid this AM.

When a majority voted for TP candidates, was that mob rule??

Of course not, it was democracy in action.

The Republic part only comes in after the candidates recieve a majority of votes, kapish??

We elect our representatives via direct democracy.

Funny how you nitwits don't know how our Government works.

If a majority of Americans elect reps that vote for gun control, that is majority rule.

I don't know where you come up with that lame brained 'mob rule' nonsense.

Likely because you're scared that the American public is backing new gun control laws.
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's mob rule. We don't govern by mob rule. This is a republic not a democracy. You'll seem to get that confused all the time.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

There’s no question that Republican leaders are willing to change certain things about the party, at least superficially, in order to win the White House and the Senate. A remarkable insta-consensus has formed among several movement conservative pundits and some Republican politicians that backing some version of immigration amnesty is a necessary and even desirable thing that the party must do. It’s a bad response as a matter of policy, and it is one that won’t even yield the desired electoral benefits. It is telling that the first big policy proposal that a leading Republican would make after the 2012 defeat is to revive one of the most unpopular pieces of the Bush administration’s domestic agenda. If this is “saving” the GOP, what would wrecking it even more look like? It is reasonably safe to assume that the GOP will remain in the political wilderness for several more years, because most of its leaders still don’t understand how they got there in the first place. Even fewer have a good idea for how to get out.

The problem for the GOP, as it is for all defeated, flailing parties, is that its leaders are sometimes oblivious to the party’s most serious weaknesses, or else they mistake those weaknesses for strengths.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and you conservatives are shining examples of defending the rights of minorities...Make me gag, what a lying hypocrite. You are one broken robot.
"The minority" does not refer to "minorities", as in racial or ethnic groups.
RUSH10ME

Callao, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So instead of addressing your many issues, you attempt to create more. Look neanderthal go shave your armpits and trim those nose hairs, you need to look presentable when they come to get you.
Why dont you volunteer for the job Margaret ?? Not the shaving part but the coming to get me part .
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> Following your path to prison is not an option. Red Lobster has already barred you from entering, and the fact that you are stupid enough to still be supporting the most incompetent president since Jimma Carter speaks volumes about why your fantasy life and phony book deal still have you imprisoned in Bumpass, Bumpass! LOL
First Red Lobster would pay me to eat there...Dumbo. Obama is a great president, after the last idiot Foghorn Leghorn would be better. I'm here on special assignment lightweight, as opposed to you stuck in a double wide in a swamp. My book along with my other projects are doing quite well thank you. So eat your heart out loser.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
She did kind of make a confession the other day. Why else would she have said it wasn't debil?
There are 3 fake carols, I think -- debil, dem and perhaps leosnana.
Anything to silence what comes close to resembling the truth.
Assuming that those three are all distinct individuals, a fact not in evidence.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You know what? I agree with you on this.
Which is why it's so baffling why cons are so "up in arms" over nothing, while lying about taking guns away and making up other nonsense.
Because a significant faction of the opposition wants to do exactly that and must be confronted.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

You're like an old record that skips!!

Find some new material.

Hooking up with the KY methhead is appropriate. Two peas, er methheads, in a pod!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to answer the post again. I'll help you. Here's the post again:
bullshit. Do you ever open your mouth and not lie....
He was making a statement in a one-way discussion. After getting to the part of the statement with generally nebulous definition, he uttered the words "act of terror" which could mean anything.
Then, the lies that would have been obvious to anyone in the White House who watched the 7-hour battle on the real-time video feed being watched in the White House started to come the very next day.
So, what happened to the Obama lie about the spontaneous demonstration that obviously didn't happen to everyone in the White House watching the real-time video of the 7-hour battle? You do remember Obama lying for two weeks about this, don't you?
Here's the key part you run away from:
The lies that would have been obvious to anyone in the White House who watched the 7-hour battle on the real-time video feed being watched in the White House started to come the very next day.
What happened to the Obama lie about some spontaneous demonstration that never happened that Obama pumped out of the White House for two weeks?
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Unmerited Self-Congratulation Is a Recipe for Continued Republican Failure

Bill Kristol should be joking here, but unfortunately he isn’t:

Republicans can and should say, with considerable justification and only a bit of bravado: It is past time we ceased to apologize for an imperfect political party. Find its equal. Probably more than any other party in the world, the Republicans have in recent decades stood unflinchingly for the cause of liberty abroad, and, at home, with a bit more uncertainty, for limited, constitutional government and for the principle that government exists to serve free men and free markets, not the reverse.

If you were wondering when Republicans had started apologizing for their party’s flaws, you aren’t alone. The Republican Party has many afflictions and problems today, but a lack of triumphalism about its own virtues isn’t one of them. Kristol’s overconfidence in the GOP is impressive in a perverse way. Reviewing the GOP’s record over the past decade of massive foreign policy failure, executive overreach, expansion of government, growth of the national security state, support for torture and indefinite detention, and government bailouts, there are not many willing to celebrate the party for its “unflinching” defense of the causes of liberty and limited, constitutional government.

The simple reason for that is that it does not deserve to be celebrated. The “principle that government exists to serve free men and free markets” has been one that Republican leaders have honored more in the breach in the last decade. Republican leaders can’t cease to apologize for their party’s flaws now that they have only just begun to acknowledge them. Self-criticism is supposed to be an uncomfortable and humbling experience, not a brief prelude to more self-congratulation.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

It's Boehner's Government!!

Has been since Jan 2011!!

Obama isn't responsible for spending, remember??

Don't look in your Red Communist Manifesto for the answer, find the copy of the US Constitution.

Y'know, the booklet you've never opened??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization. He's as obvious as Piltdown Man.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Eman

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

The Dow has doubled since the start of Obama's presidency.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Who is 'they'?

And who did they run off??

Are you just sore because they make a monkey of you??

Well, so does everyone else!!
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
She herself is doing some of it. It's funny reading their exchanges on other threads. They sound like their still in high school. They follow each othet on twitter and Facebook, so this is a coordinated "attack". They've run people off topix before using this tactic.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming that those three are all distinct individuals, a fact not in evidence.
There are maybe 8 characters run by 2 or 3 people. The unregistered are shared
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you volunteer for the job Margaret ?? Not the shaving part but the coming to get me part .
I can't stand to see a grown man cry, you are doing your Boehner imitation now, right. I would drag you yelling and screaming from that doublewide. Huh no life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 781,141 - 781,160 of1,036,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-23 4 min cheluzal 40
Abby 4-23 8 min cheluzal 27
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Sublime1 96,265
8 shot across Chicago in less than seven hours 19 min hands on AR 4
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 23 min hands on AR 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min DDDD-25 43,159
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,715
ask amy 4-22 6 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance