Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
discordia

Denver, CO

#847376 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS. Still circling the bowl for FOUR years! LMAO!
sunnycali wrote:
<quoted text>
You're fooling no one at all. You started posting here yesterday with the sole intention of harassing and stalking me. You are reposting deleted posts. You are inciting others. You are violating the Terms of Service.
It's abundantly apparent that you are-Nostrilis Waxman- not only to me but to others. You have been banned once and I would suspect that you will be banned again. One of your posts has already been removed (#18122) which is amazing since you've only been posting for a little over a day.
You have not addressed the topic of this thread one single time in your 10 posts here. Every single post is directed at me. Please stop. I'm really not that important that you should expand that amount of energy on me.
Spammin, lurkin, stalking, judging, Waxballs The confused, lying stalker, preying on women posting on topix. Better known as a lying sack of shit.
Oct 21, 2009 Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote: That would be Billy Carter AKA Nostrillis Waxman, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, WartimeIII, Propagaga Queen Jean, world famous king of the internet troll/spammer/stalker/harasser /psych os on the worldwide web and at your service.
Reply Oct 21, 2009 Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
That would be Billy Carter AKA Nostrillis Waxman, world famous king of the internet troll/stalker/harasser/psychos on the worldwide web and at your service.
#18127 Oct 17, 2009 Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now? sunnycali wrote: Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
17602 Oct 15, 2009 sunnycali wrote:
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
17603 Oct 15, 2009 sunnycali wrote: So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person? This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency. Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010 Devin wrote:
Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions. You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self. Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature.
How many semesters of typing did you take in high school? I bet you got your ass kicked regularly by the jocks, but it's paid off now.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#847377 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Limbaugh has been using that as one of his satire routines for at least 20 years. Media Matters is a little slow on the uptake.
if you're on top of MM concerning Rush, you have a real problem.

one: you have to be older than dirt. two: listening to Rush on a daily basis will kill brain cells.

combine the two, and you be screwed.
discordia

Denver, CO

#847378 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
discordia is not me, you frikkin moron, nutcracker. Why don't you admit who you are, freak?
discordia is not me
idiot!
Don't be tryin' to steal my thunder. You can be Triton.
discordia

Denver, CO

#847379 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
These libtards are obsessed with me discordia. They think everyone is Waxman. I get some real laughs out of it. They use sockpuppets to acuse me of being one. Only a liberal commie can do that with a straight face.
Sorry they are bothering you. At least you know you are annoying a moronic liberal.
That's makes it worth putting up with their silly posts.
Most are just comical fools and I NEVER read anyone's long winded posts, even people I agree with. 3 or 4 i just automatically skip over.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847380 Jan 25, 2013
flack wrote:
Well it's snowing rather hard outside and the driveway has about an inch already. I have a long drive to go check out a country band so I'm a leaving early. Later!!!
Realtime I may take you up on that Daytona deal sometime. Like to see Dale's statue in person.
PEACE!!!
Have fun Flack.
discordia

Denver, CO

#847381 Jan 25, 2013
flack wrote:
Well it's snowing rather hard outside and the driveway has about an inch already. I have a long drive to go check out a country band so I'm a leaving early. Later!!!
Realtime I may take you up on that Daytona deal sometime. Like to see Dale's statue in person.
PEACE!!!
Why you old boot scooter you, got your chain driven wallet on? lol
discordia

Denver, CO

#847382 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
These libtards are obsessed with me discordia. They think everyone is Waxman. I get some real laughs out of it. They use sockpuppets to acuse me of being one. Only a liberal commie can do that with a straight face.
Sorry they are bothering you. At least you know you are annoying a moronic liberal.
That's makes it worth putting up with their silly posts.
I was just waxing nostalgic the other day..........Tuesday Weld i think, with a hula hoop.........
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847383 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even remotely true, depends on what you use them for. be prepared to pay an additional 4% when you use credit cards real soon.
Your liability for fraud is far greater with debit cards, but very little with credit cards.

When and if credit cards start charging any fee, let alone 4%, it's easy enough to go back to cash.

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#847385 Jan 25, 2013
hewwo, will you be my friend?
signed P.P.
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#847386 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Sure WAXTURDS. Your ass is sucking wind again!
Friday's Rejected Woman #19 LMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847387 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Will a slide rule fit in your plastic pocket protector?
No, but the case has a belt loop.

Wonder if slide rules are banned by TSA?

Pompano Beach, FL

#847388 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
sunnycali wrote:
<quoted text>
You're fooling no one at all. You started posting here yesterday with the sole intention of harassing and stalking me. You are reposting deleted posts. You are inciting others. You are violating the Terms of Service.
It's abundantly apparent that you are-Nostrilis Waxman- not only to me but to others. You have been banned once and I would suspect that you will be banned again. One of your posts has already been removed (#18122) which is amazing since you've only been posting for a little over a day.
You have not addressed the topic of this thread one single time in your 10 posts here. Every single post is directed at me. Please stop. I'm really not that important that you should expand that amount of energy on me.
Spammin, lurkin, stalking, judging, Waxballs The confused, lying stalker, preying on women posting on topix. Better known as a lying sack of shit.
Oct 21, 2009 Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote: That would be Billy Carter AKA Nostrillis Waxman, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, WartimeIII, Propagaga Queen Jean, world famous king of the internet troll/spammer/stalker/harasser /psych os on the worldwide web and at your service.
That would be Billy Carter AKA Nostrillis Waxman, world famous king of the internet troll/stalker/harasser/psychos on the worldwide web and at your service.
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now? sunnycali wrote: Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
17603 Oct 15, 2009 sunnycali wrote: So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person? This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency. Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions. You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self. Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature.
Friday's Rejected Woman #20 ROTFLMAO!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#847390 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Everybody lost in Vietnam.
RMK-BRJ, Lockheed, Martin, Colt, Bell, Hughes and too many (thousands) more to mention didn't lose you stupid fk so why should I be ashamed of or apologize for my contribution.

Fkn Frito Lay, of Texas, was a winner because Command Sgt Major Wooldridge said so and all sorts of other unheard of companies, sprang up out of nowhere to build sht (Poloron) and supply sht Hamm's, JAX and more were major winners. Flying Tigers ring a bell Galt?

Post to Carol, maybe you'll learn something from her, she was a fifth grade history teacher after all.

You are really one stupid fk pal.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#847392 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
fire for effect, did you ever carry a prick 25? be an FO?
I was a line commander and each unit had a skilled radio man, which is a must in combat. Prick 25 and 9s were commonly used. As a officer I never was a FO but they also needed a skilled observer.
I will make a deal with you, I'll respect your service to this nation and will keep in on strictly politics...No doubting each others services...In all fairness you challanged me on that subject first. My hat's off to all that served and especially those that didn't return. Bless you and all of them. Now lets argue politics.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#847393 Jan 25, 2013
HERE COMES YET ANOTHER LooTER SHooTER ...I TOLD YOU SO !!
Remember I warned that allmost everything you do or dont do WILL be Taxed, Fined, or Penalized ?
Sure you do !
Any who.... Here is the latest for Governnent to RAKE IN BILLIONS OPON BILLIONS !!
Starting this week EVERY CREDIT CARD PURCHACE OR ATM CARD PURCHACE USING CREDIT WILL BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL 4 PERCENT MERCHANT TAX TO THE PRICE OF PURCHACE !
GeeeeEEEE ! Wow Thanks OBAMA !
Just WHAT WE NEED IN THIS WONDERFULL ECONOMY YOU CREATED !

Pompano Beach, FL

#847394 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
sunnycali wrote:
<quoted text>
17603 Oct 15, 2009 sunnycali wrote: So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person? This has absolutely nothing to do ideology.
Friday's Rejected Woman #20 ROTFLMAO!

Pompano Beach, FL

#847395 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Florida/Nostrilis Waxman wrote <quoted text>
Seminole, FL 35635 Jan 1, 2010
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
Florida Seminole/WAXTURDS, FL #35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
Florida Seminole, FL 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
Florida Seminole, FL 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
Friday's Rejected Woman #21 ROTFLMAO!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#847396 Jan 25, 2013
STAY TUNED IN FOR ALL THE LATEST LooTER SHooTER ...
I TOLD YOU SOs

Pompano Beach, FL

#847397 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/addison-il/T5...
#108250Jul 20, 2011
"waxballs is stalkin again" wrote:
Stalking women and putting their personal information on the internet is a crime. Maybe if the FBI is cruising the threads they'll see it and look you up! Enjoy Waxballs. Have a great day.
Beat it lardass.
Get yourself to a psych ward and bring your posts from topix with you. Show the doctors and be prepared for a nice long stay. There's medication for stalkers and sickos like you like you.
Show em these too.
Oct 21, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
Oct 17, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
sunnycali wrote:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
"Devin wrote:
Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
Keep trying TURDS.
Friday's Rejected Woman #22 ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847398 Jan 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>RMK-BRJ, Lockheed, Martin, Colt, Bell, Hughes and too many (thousands) more to mention didn't lose you stupid fk so why should I be ashamed of or apologize for my contribution.
Fkn Frito Lay, of Texas, was a winner because Command Sgt Major Wooldridge said so and all sorts of other unheard of companies, sprang up out of nowhere to build sht (Poloron) and supply sht Hamm's, JAX and more were major winners. Flying Tigers ring a bell Galt?
Post to Carol, maybe you'll learn something from her, she was a fifth grade history teacher after all.
You are really one stupid fk pal.
Everybody lost in Vietnam, including employees of those companies who lost their children.

The biggest losers were those who got sent over there for no reason, but others lost as well.

And don't patronize me, you washed-up old used car dealer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Jonah1 49,838
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min mdbuilder 46,657
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Learn to Read 178,047
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 19 min MalignantNarcissi... 5
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 26 min ThisWhatAlGorpMeant 4
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 29 min YaGottaWatchAndReply 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min Eric 69,380
Amy 9-16 1 hr ralph 58
Amy 9-18 1 hr Stina2 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••