Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
781,061 - 781,080 of 1,098,745 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Nucular obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an outrage, the electoral college should be eliminated altogether. Popular vote wins
Yes! Obama had much less of the popular vote compared to the skewed electoral college votes.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot, if you were the least bit interested in the truth you would be able to see that my posts are always in retaliation to old Eed posts every time. He never comes on here that he doesn't head straight for me, lily Leo and a few others. That's all that old fool has to offer is stupid, you know kinda like you...Hell he could be you, over half of the other posters are. You both are creepy old retards.
"Waxman"
"poop" gets his crap hot when some one posts his lies. Hell you do not even have to direct a post to him and he will respond with lies, he will whine some. He accuses posters he disagrees with as creepy old retards, what sane folks realize is the "poop" is;
- retarded
- creepy
- older than most on this thread
- dumber than any but a couple on this thread
- a bigger liar than any on this thread
Poop" is what he is, not much.
Peace
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This is an outrage, the electoral college should be eliminated altogether. Popular vote wins
Sure , Beyonce , flavor flav , lady Ga Ga could all run for office.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
I must say before I go I'm unhappy about my happy icons becoming unhappy ones.
Later.
Bah, who cares about those stupid icons? When you get 10 million peanuts you win a free car. I read that somewhere on the internet of course.
Nucular obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell ridiculous for us again windsucker.
Friday's Rejected Woman #12 LMAO !

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, and on that note in certain Florida jurisdictions meter readers and some others who are out in the neighborhoods daily are encouraged to report suspicious sighting to police.
The first rap on the smart meter was the old radio wave bullsht, headaches-brain cancer etc. Hah, the meters are less powerful than cellphones and even wireless cable hook ups. Then the rap moved to privacy the thinking that the evil power company can monitor homeowners lifestyles although I've yet to hear that explained in a way that makes any sense.
One of my rentals has a smart meter but FPL is still sending out meter readers until enough of them are installed to switch over to the new system. My own meter is read from the street by a meter reader with a hand held device.
The meters are manufactured by GE and in my area the transmissions will be performed by Silver Springs Networks.
The guy here just drive up and down the street. He says he can do about 4000 houses an hour. That may be because most of the streets around here are old school streets. Square box blocks with no cul-de-sacs. Says he can do 4 streets at a time.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Individuals are being forced to purchase insurance, without the ability to decline if the price is too high.
As it was before the ACA I (with a capital I) was being forced to pay for smoker's healthcare with no recourse. At least now they can contribute more to the cost. So is it better for me to pay for someone else's bad decisions or have that someone pay for their own bad decisions?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So said the childless one.
My son the coach turns forty on Saturday, my daughter the trust attorney will be 39 in May. That's called family planning pally__tell me all about your younguns.
Proud Republican

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Lastest news..

The court rules that the President's actions were unconstitutional. Like we don't already know that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Libertarian Party platform calls for the budget to be balanced solely through reducing spending, not through increased taxation.
Sounds like a good idea, but too bad you don't support it.
It is a good idea, unfortunately y'all don't elect libertarians so we're stuck with what we have. Debt that passes on to future generations is theft.

I may be wrong here but stealing from others to pay for your stuff is worse than having you pay for it yourself.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like giving out personal information on the internet, i.e. email address. But if you think it's safe, it probably is.
But what good does it do to register if both names and locations can be stolen? Just asking.
The post count will be different and it is easier for Topix to ban them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea how much obesity and clogged arteries cost taxpayers?
Yet, overeating is not even close to being on the politically correct no-no list.
Neither drug abuse and alcohol-related health problems.
Are you kidding? Y'all scream bloody murder any time the subject of taxing fatty foods or soft drinks comes up so obviously the subject does come up.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Waxman"
"poop" gets his crap hot when some one posts his lies. Hell you do not even have to direct a post to him and he will respond with lies, he will whine some. He accuses posters he disagrees with as creepy old retards, what sane folks realize is the "poop" is;
- retarded
- creepy
- older than most on this thread
- dumber than any but a couple on this thread
- a bigger liar than any on this thread
Poop" is what he is, not much.
Peace
I know. He was a dirtbagger even way back when he used "Pope John" as his sockpuppet name. He posts using so many names, it's hard to keep track of who he's posting as.

I would not allow him in my house.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"silly"
Next you will be championing the overturn of article 1, section 3 of the constitution that says each of the states will have 2 senators. That is not fair, California's population is 8 or 10 times than that of Montana. They already have 35 times or more representatives in the house. Next up you would like to overturn the 22nd. amendment that limits the president to 2 terms. After that you would like to see the 2nd. amendment repealed.
Peace

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It one thing to pay attention to everything, quite another to discern what's important. The judgeits aren't important.
Agreed. One question though. If you knew for certain that a person awarding those judge-its was rigging the system to bolster his status, would that tell you anything about the character of that person?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
PETA too often loses its credibility, sadly enough.
When I retire, I'd like to do volunteer work but with community outreach to those in need.
I'd love to volunteer at an animal rescue too but the humane society would be too hard for me to take.
I love people who rescue animals - all types.
More of your own sanctimonious pusillanimity, dumb carol. So self-congratulatory on your concern for animals that you forgive yourself for beating toddlers with a wooden spoon..."everybody talkin''bout heaben ain't a goin' there..."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
It's up to the states. Seems fair to me seeing that's the way it is in most states.
Winner takes all in these states despite bipartisan districts doesn't seem fair to some of us.
Only when you're losing. Maybe y'all should just figure out why you're losing instead of changing the rules of the game.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I will no longer converse with people who call themselves Catholics on the one hand, but call women on this thread 'dumbcunts'.
I'm done with your stupidity, Ed.
GFY
"nutsucker"
Thank you, I will not miss your stoopidy.
On the other hand from time to time I will on occasion direct a post at you, I love to yank your chain, you are predictable in what your response will be. You will opine a bunch and say nothing.
Peace
KMA
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
They are to Waxturd!!
Other than that, I agree.
It's Nostrilis Waxman to you.

http://uglydemocrats.com/democrats/United-Sta...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Round and round he goes, Waxturds, the turd that won't flush!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/grantley-pa/T ...
Waxballs Is Stalking Again wrote:
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgit machine, Waxballs. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman you fckn sick bastard. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of you animal.
Waxballs Waxbrains resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters roound the world? Better watch your step there Waxbrains, the Moderators are watching, you sick, psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros runescape I see. You're a real honest to God psychotic STALKER if there ever was one. Keep it up maybe the FBI will catch on.
Yes, Nutcracker Option. We've heard this all before.

Tell your shrink. He gets paid to listen to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago