Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847437 Jan 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee. The NY Times again, eh? Propaganda Central has you on their payroll, I see.
Can sonicfilter hide his stripes? Nope.
The French Resistance was called extreme by many French citizens, too. So...what's your point?
70 years ago in France, your species were called collaborators.
Today, they're called progressive.
Those who fail to learn from history......
The New York Times is a failing business desperate for anything to increase circulation and advertising revenue.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#847438 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Milli Vanilli (a/k/a Beyonce) to "sing" at Super Bowl.
Crowd reaction will be interesting.
What's your problem?? You hate everybody!! She sang the song that was played. She sang into her mike, but the audience heard HER tape. Not someone else, ala Milli Vanilli. Everybody does this. Madonna lip-sunched her Super Bowl concert.

Why are you such an unrelenting sourpuss?? It has to suck to see the glass as completely empty as you obviously do.

I'm no fan of hers, don't know much of her music. But she can certainly sing, excellent range, extremely successful.

If anything, this will create more buzz, and make her appearance even more widely watched.

Your hate act is disgusting.
NotSurpriZedObam abortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#847439 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Ribbit Ribbit.
Friday's Rejected Woman #26 ... Hey, Honey, you just missed our "25th"... ROTFLMAO!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#847440 Jan 25, 2013
The Boy Messiah stomps all over the U.S. Constitution again. Attacking the 2nd Amendment is only one of his many spits on his subjects.

CBS News - Court: Obama appointments are unconstitutional: http://tinyurl.com/be478dz

Since he's got a few of his minions on the SCOTUS, he might drag this dead mouse over there for his 3 witches to resurrect it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847442 Jan 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that this is a liberal policy dictated by the President.
All part of the "man-made global warming" hoax.

Pompano Beach, FL

#847443 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE who="Nice Try Fraud" 2009
What a freaking fraud you are. Which side of your mouth are you using today you idiot. Lyin sack of hypocritial shit.
Friday's Rejected Woman #27 ... Still boiling over with jealousy, I see... ROTFLMAO!

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#847444 Jan 25, 2013
I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
signed wimpy

Pompano Beach, FL

#847445 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
From your stalking file:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Kathy. It's obvious you liberals have a problem with honesty and reality. Sure - you are not posting under a different name, right. Everyone but you was born yesterday loon, right. Pathetic!
Liberals R Sick/WAXTURDS
Windsor, CT
Liberals R Sick wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, but actually, I'm sure she's just repeating someone else's opinion. That's what the zombies are programmed to do.
Brainless twits!
Billy Carter/WAXTURDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, swift one. IN case you been under a moonshine barrel, we all but won da wah in Iraq so that's whahh y'alls lyin media aint repoting on dat.
As fahh as Afghanastanah, aint you no we aint the only country fightin there and that the NATO counties support us - afta all swift one, even da libvtards don't dipute that one, except you loons.
Mah brotheah Jimma said you a loon. That's really, really bad when a loon calls you a loon.
Stay swift - an keep on postin, please. Ignorance is needed.
Have a nice day y'all.
<quoted text>
Naw, Joe Biden isn't as smart as the Parrot. He gets my two bit despot Obozo in trouble with things he says!
I'm the smarter brother and Palin would have been a better V.P.
<quoted text>
Haj, mah. I thought swift fellahs could stay on topic. This thread is about mah mullah Obama "saving 600,000" jobs. He can't be a liah can he, so he wouldn't lie about health caah would he?
Obamahs stimulus plan was enacted a long ime ago and unemployment keep on goin' up.
<quoted text>
How dare you tell senile Kathy this? She wants to stay in lollipop land with the rest of her liberal/fascist friends like mah brothah Jimmah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
And yes, from reading her posts, this cathy chick is waaaayyyy out there!
LiberalsR_Fascists/WAXTURDS wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! That video reminds me of the early Clinton Administration cabinet (Madeline NotBright, Robert Reich...).Obama and promises? What a joke!
<quoted text>
Mah brothah Jimmah tells Kathy is the spitefull one and y'all know Jimmah is right. To calm ha down, I'll let her view her favorite song:
Feel bettah now Kathy, my mental Munchkin?
Haav a nice dayah deah!
QUOTE who="Nice Try Fraud"
What a freaking fraud you are. Which side of your mouth are you using today you idiot.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Friday's Rejected Woman #28 ... "envy is very unattractive"... ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847446 Jan 25, 2013
WASHINGTON -- The Justice Department is standing by President Barack Obama's recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board despite a decision from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit that found those appointments were unconstitutional.
“We disagree with the court’s ruling and believe that the President’s recess appointments are constitutionally sound," a Justice Department spokesperson said in a statement.
The statement did not indicate whether the administration would appeal the decision to the Supreme Court, but it is expected to do so.
Wouldn't it be easier to just submit appointments for confirmation by the Senate as required by the Constitution?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#847447 Jan 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an outrage, the electoral college should be eliminated altogether. Popular vote wins
So....do you want to continue our earlier conversation?

<Where does it say a woman must carry a pregnancy to term in that legislation>
Nj raider 1

United States

#847448 Jan 25, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
HERE COMES YET ANOTHER LooTER SHooTER ...I TOLD YOU SO !!
Remember I warned that allmost everything you do or dont do WILL be Taxed, Fined, or Penalized ?
Sure you do !
Any who.... Here is the latest for Governnent to RAKE IN BILLIONS OPON BILLIONS !!
Starting this week EVERY CREDIT CARD PURCHACE OR ATM CARD PURCHACE USING CREDIT WILL BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL 4 PERCENT MERCHANT TAX TO THE PRICE OF PURCHACE !
GeeeeEEEE ! Wow Thanks OBAMA !
Just WHAT WE NEED IN THIS WONDERFULL ECONOMY YOU CREATED !
So the president created the economy huh! I thought the house of reps control spending, deficit, debt, that kind of thing. I also thought fed reserve which is it's own entity was in charge or controlled inflation & deflation. the stock market is also it's own entity. That said, how in fact is it the presidents economy when infact, he reality has nothing to do with? Law he can do is encourage or influence the markets/foreign markets through a sense of stability & push foyer certain laws that creates the or influences spending I.e , the jobs bill republicans dissect & rejected like a beasts advances made on a beauty. Didn't the president just try & pass a bill that in layman's terms, would instill confidence in the economy by giving tax breaks to companies bringing their jobs & businesses back home on American soil? & not only take away tax breaks for companies outsourcing businesses overseas, but. taxed them for doing such. I would love top hear your explanation.

Pompano Beach, FL

#847449 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
discordia is not me, you frikkin moron, nutcracker. Why don't you admit who you are, freak? discordia is not me idiot!
From your stalking file:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Kathy. It's obvious you liberals have a problem with honesty and reality. Sure - you are not posting under a different name, right. Everyone but you was born yesterday loon, right. Pathetic!
Liberals R Sick/WAXTURDS
Windsor, CT
Liberals R Sick wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, but actually, I'm sure she's just repeating someone else's opinion. That's what the zombies are programmed to do.
Brainless twits!
<quoted text>
Ahh, swift one. IN case you been under a moonshine barrel, we all but won da wah in Iraq so that's whahh y'alls lyin media aint repoting on dat.
As fahh as Afghanastanah, aint you no we aint the only country fightin there and that the NATO counties support us - afta all swift one, even da libvtards don't dipute that one, except you loons.
Mah brotheah Jimma said you a loon. That's really, really bad when a loon calls you a loon.
Stay swift - an keep on postin, please. Ignorance is needed.
Have a nice day y'all.
<quoted text>
Naw, Joe Biden isn't as smart as the Parrot. He gets my two bit despot Obozo in trouble with things he says!
I'm the smarter brother and Palin would have been a better V.P.
<quoted text>
Haj, mah. I thought swift fellahs could stay on topic. This thread is about mah mullah Obama "saving 600,000" jobs. He can't be a liah can he, so he wouldn't lie about health caah would he?
Obamahs stimulus plan was enacted a long ime ago and unemployment keep on goin' up.
<quoted text>
How dare you tell senile Kathy this? She wants to stay in lollipop land with the rest of her liberal/fascist friends like mah brothah Jimmah!
And yes, from reading her posts, this cathy chick is waaaayyyy out there!
LiberalsR_Fascists/WAXTURDS wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! That video reminds me of the early Clinton Administration cabinet (Madeline NotBright, Robert Reich...).Obama and promises? What a joke!
<quoted text>
Mah brothah Jimmah tells Kathy is the spitefull one and y'all know Jimmah is right. To calm ha down, I'll let her view her favorite song:
Feel bettah now Kathy, my mental Munchkin?
Haav a nice dayah deah!
QUOTE who="Nice Try Fraud"
What a freaking fraud you are. Which side of your mouth are you using today you idiot.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Friday's Rejected Woman #29 ... Now blaming the world ... ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847450 Jan 25, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
signed wimpy
I will give you a thousand dollars in 2113 for one dollar today.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#847451 Jan 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>My son the coach turns forty on Saturday, my daughter the trust attorney will be 39 in May. That's called family planning pally__tell me all about your younguns.
Doesn't it feel great to watch your kids become productive adults? Congrats. Ya know, considering some of the folks on here (nutsickles) constantly attack my eldest son, I think I'll pass this time.

<I think you missed the point of my reply>

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#847452 Jan 25, 2013
today is a day that the Democrats would like to forget especially Bill Clinton.

15 years ago: Bill Clinton's historic denial

On January 26, 1998, President Bill Clinton took to the microphone, finger wagging, face red, and issued a denial that he would soon come to regret.

"I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky," Clinton famously declared.

Clinton stood accused of fostering an extramarital affair with a White House intern, Monica Lewinsky, an accusation he denied repeatedly before finally owning up to the indiscretion roughly six months after his arch declaration of innocence.

"I did have a relationship with Miss Lewinsky that was not appropriate," Clinton said on August 27, 1998. "In fact, it was wrong."

Clinton's denial and subsequent admission of guilt were the nadir of a scandal that led to an impeachment trial and very nearly wrecked his second term in office.

But just fifteen years later, in defiance of the tired adage that "there are no second acts in American politics," Clinton is more popular than ever.

In a Gallup poll taken last August, Clinton registered a 69 percent favorability rating - a personal best for him and among the highest favorability ratings of any political figure in the country.

(click link below to continue reading)

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57565928/...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#847453 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. One question though. If you knew for certain that a person awarding those judge-its was rigging the system to bolster his status, would that tell you anything about the character of that person?
All you have to do to "rig" the system is clear your internet cache and judge again. Anyhow, those of us who do most of our topixing on a mobile device don't even see the judge-its. I think it says more about the people who let it bother them (carol included) than those that use it to bother people.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#847454 Jan 25, 2013
WASHINGTON -- The Justice Department is standing by President Barack Obama's recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board despite a decision from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit that found those appointments were unconstitutional.
“We disagree with the court’s ruling and believe that the President’s recess appointments are constitutionally sound," a Justice Department spokesperson said in a statement.
The statement did not indicate whether the administration would appeal the decision to the Supreme Court, but it is expected to do so.
"Justice Department" is a sarcastic misnomer and an oxymoron slap in the face. Fast & Furious, anyone? DoubleSpeak has reappeared fresh from *1984*, folks. And it is as evil as ever in the hands of the Boy Messiah.

Washington Post - Key Fast and Furious figure retiring as Justice Dept. criminal division chief
Posted:01/23/2013 12:01:00 AM CST

http://tinyurl.com/a4zn7uf

Jay Carny is increasingly looking like a Circus Boy working for the Boy Messiah's Carnival of Evil.

If precedent is so precious to this regime's progressive collaborators then let's go back to SCOTUS rulings on slavery from before the Emancipation Proclamation.

If something is wrong then let's fix it. Precedent, in the hands of Liberal jerks, is like a child brandishing "Well, Jimmy did it, too!!! So there!" as his defense.

lily works for the Carnival and can't seem to leave.....something about her soul being sold for a job promise....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#847455 Jan 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>More of your own sanctimonious pusillanimity, dumb carol. So self-congratulatory on your concern for animals that you forgive yourself for beating toddlers with a wooden spoon..."everybody talkin''bout heaben ain't a goin' there..."
You are on here constantly correcting others mistakes despite you making mistakes daily and you have the balls (yes, i believe you have balls) to call someone "sanctimonious". you loony left wingers never cease to amaze.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#847456 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you a thousand dollars in 2113 for one dollar today.
Sounds like an Obama/dem scheme.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#847457 Jan 25, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
today is a day that the Democrats would like to forget especially Bill Clinton.
15 years ago: Bill Clinton's historic denial
On January 26, 1998, President Bill Clinton took to the microphone, finger wagging, face red, and issued a denial that he would soon come to regret.
"I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky," Clinton famously declared.
Clinton stood accused of fostering an extramarital affair with a White House intern, Monica Lewinsky, an accusation he denied repeatedly before finally owning up to the indiscretion roughly six months after his arch declaration of innocence.
"I did have a relationship with Miss Lewinsky that was not appropriate," Clinton said on August 27, 1998. "In fact, it was wrong."
Clinton's denial and subsequent admission of guilt were the nadir of a scandal that led to an impeachment trial and very nearly wrecked his second term in office.
But just fifteen years later, in defiance of the tired adage that "there are no second acts in American politics," Clinton is more popular than ever.
In a Gallup poll taken last August, Clinton registered a 69 percent favorability rating - a personal best for him and among the highest favorability ratings of any political figure in the country.
(click link below to continue reading)
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57565928/...
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

He was referring to Hillary
signed P. the sailorman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Beavis 181,924
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min Frijoles 71,138
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 11 min dango64 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min TRD 68,896
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min PEllen 98,858
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 45 min barefoot2626 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min Cali Girl 2014 51,266
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:13PM