Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#847307 Jan 25, 2013
CEO of JPMorgan Ė You Donít Need to Know How Banking Works, Just Shut Up and Pay Us

http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/25/ceo-of-jpmo...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#847309 Jan 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Your kind of folks. Have a show for sportsman, hunters, and then restrict what the vendors sell. It has to piss you off but gun and ammunition sales are booming across the nation. As a professional 'gunaphobe' why do you not start a movement to suspend the 2nd. amendment?
Peace
KMA
You are exactly the type of moron that shut down this show.

It was a HUNTING show, dipsh*t, not a gun show.

Show management was very clear they had the right to approve what would be shown & sold by vendors.

I understand, you are such an idiot you would need a semiautomatic rife with a 150 round clip to get a deer.

I a not a gunaphobe but rather a gun owner.

AS for the booming sale of guns & ammo, it just proves how f*cking gullible & stupid the far right is. It makes e laugh at you idiots.

Yep, dumbf*cks like you shut down a show where guns were sold. ha ha ha ha ha.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#847310 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. He was a dirtbagger even way back when he used "Pope John" as his sockpuppet name. He posts using so many names, it's hard to keep track of who he's posting as.
I would not allow him in my house.
First dirtbag, I suspect there is no one that would even want to enter that filthy pig pen you call a house. Second you will see that as always old obsessed sh1t stained Eed addressed me. I own that pathetic dork, i'm trying to keep this in terms that you can relate to. Unlike you I have only had the one name Ghost for the last year, before that I tried a couple and that was it. No one really cares what you say or think anyway. You and Eed make a lovely couple tweddle dee and tweddle dum.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847311 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Raises my eyebrows that they would try such an obvious cheat. Based on the last election they're saying Romney would have won the electoral vote even though Obama won the popular vote by 10 million. That'd be a friggin' travesty and probably the end of the electoral college entirely.
10 million?

Of course, you are aware that electors are already free to cast their votes for whomever they choose.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#847312 Jan 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Thank you, I will not miss your stoopidy.
On the other hand from time to time I will on occasion direct a post at you, I love to yank your chain, you are predictable in what your response will be. You will opine a bunch and say nothing.
Peace
KMA
I tried that once and old Eed came on every day and cried and cried for me to return, being that stupid can't be easy. His daily mindless repetitive nonsense only makes sense to him and whomever is that simple minded. He calls it yanking someones chain, he has no idea of just what a simpleton he really is.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847313 Jan 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an outrage, the electoral college should be eliminated altogether. Popular vote wins
Eliminating the electoral college requires a Constitutional amendment, which ain't gonna happen.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847314 Jan 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>We are way beyond that now unless you want to cut military spending too, which oh by the way Romney wanted to increase by a couple trillion. Cost him my vote.
Glad you asked, Homer.

This Conservative has preferences about what to cut from the federal budget, but nothing is sacred to balance the budget.

We could eliminate the entire defense budget and we would still have a huge deficit given Obama's runaway spending.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#847315 Jan 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly the type of moron that shut down this show.
It was a HUNTING show, dipsh*t, not a gun show.
Show management was very clear they had the right to approve what would be shown & sold by vendors.
I understand, you are such an idiot you would need a semiautomatic rife with a 150 round clip to get a deer.
I a not a gunaphobe but rather a gun owner.
AS for the booming sale of guns & ammo, it just proves how f*cking gullible & stupid the far right is. It makes e laugh at you idiots.
Yep, dumbf*cks like you shut down a show where guns were sold. ha ha ha ha ha.
So true, one can almost see old Eed in his camoflouge PJs with all of his ammo wrapped around going to bed at night with his security system, kinda like old Archie Bunker. Too funny...Talk about a dork.
discordia

Denver, CO

#847316 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it shows what type of people bother with petty, meaningless judgeits.
Nice try, but they arern't meaningless and you know it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847318 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
As it was before the ACA I (with a capital I) was being forced to pay for smoker's healthcare with no recourse. At least now they can contribute more to the cost. So is it better for me to pay for someone else's bad decisions or have that someone pay for their own bad decisions?
Nobody was forcing you to purchase insurance, and not only that, but telling you how much insurance to purchase.

If someone needs to purchase insurance on their own, the only sensible purchase is a high-deductible policy where you assume part of the risk, just like deductibles on auto insurance. But Obamacare takes away this option.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#847319 Jan 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>PETA is always in need of volunteers__and nude models.
Their headquarters is about 5 miles from here down on the Elizabeth River. The local rock station has a fishing tournament on the river outside the building every spring. When they are all out on the back deck sunbathing it is a sight to see.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#847320 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a shit about the icons?
Yeah, they are not only unimportant, but totally meaningless, regardless of any "value system."
But if the icons turn you, have a good life.
Somehow I knew my argument regarding character and truth would go over your head.
discordia

Denver, CO

#847321 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely at all, the Congress didn't need a single cowardly, spineless democratic vote to do the bidding of King George.
I think you're lying, they voted to fund it.

King George? What an idiot you are. When I see you criticize Obumbles military mis adventures a little more you might have a shred of credibility.

Has King Obumbles ever got one single republican vote for anything he's done? I can't think of any.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847322 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a good idea, unfortunately y'all don't elect libertarians so we're stuck with what we have. Debt that passes on to future generations is theft.
I may be wrong here but stealing from others to pay for your stuff is worse than having you pay for it yourself.
Cut spending as much as necessary, with no sacred cows.

If you care about debt, token tax increases on convenient scapegoats accomplishes nothing
Jane Says

New York, NY

#847323 Jan 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I can just see Jane trying to climb my fence!
i doubt there is anything of value at 666 Ostentatious Lane, Boca Boca, Fl.

besides, i'm not one of those Occupy Wall Street Obama supporter types. i have a strong work ethic and have never stolen anything, expected handouts, played the victim card, killed my unborn child for convenience or had to settle in my marriage.

and i can predict that if i look back on here next week, you'll be posting Friday night, Saturday all day, Sunday all day and night....

nope, wouldn't want to walk in your ugly size 11 shoes.
discordia

Denver, CO

#847324 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I answered what ever question you had with:
"Well genius, I don't know many people who voluntarily have a mugger kill their child or perform an abortion."
Was there something else?
As good as you are at dissembling and dodging, I'd think you'd get a few positive judge-it's, go figure.

But, according to your ilk, there is no "child" in a pregnant woman's uterus, right? Not my words, theirs.

As bad as you are, incredibly you're head and shoulders above all the other leftists members of the CJCP on here. A back handed compliment if ever I gave one.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#847326 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about judgeits besides you?
You must be talking about your liberal buddies who have been doing the judgeit routine here since 2009.
Not much to say about that, right hypocrite.
Ammo Man!!!
Maybe I was wrong about you waxturd. Just say "So help me God I've never awarded judge-its to myself." and I'll never bring it up again.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#847327 Jan 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I could go for a cruller. Close enough?
Good one :-)... appreciated on a gray, yucky day Homer!
discordia

Denver, CO

#847328 Jan 25, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>yes. and then the government began to promote debt over savings.
Savings accounts and CD's paying less than 1%, leaving the stock market the only place to attempt to grow savings, yet the Topix left wants to crucify Wall Street "greed" daily on here.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847329 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow I knew my argument regarding character and truth would go over your head.
Is there a way to turn off the Topix icons so I don't need to see that crap?

Or some way to filter out all posts related to the icons?

Help!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min edogxxx 98,366
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Kristy 47,033
Amy 10-1 28 min Mister Tonka 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min HughBe 69,535
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min LRS 178,608
Feel-good news is made near Ferguson 52 min reality is a crutch 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Always Smile 4,050
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]