Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#847286 Jan 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So said the childless one.
My son the coach turns forty on Saturday, my daughter the trust attorney will be 39 in May. That's called family planning pally__tell me all about your younguns.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Proud Republican

Woodbridge, VA

#847287 Jan 25, 2013
Lastest news..

The court rules that the President's actions were unconstitutional. Like we don't already know that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#847288 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Libertarian Party platform calls for the budget to be balanced solely through reducing spending, not through increased taxation.
Sounds like a good idea, but too bad you don't support it.
It is a good idea, unfortunately y'all don't elect libertarians so we're stuck with what we have. Debt that passes on to future generations is theft.

I may be wrong here but stealing from others to pay for your stuff is worse than having you pay for it yourself.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#847289 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like giving out personal information on the internet, i.e. email address. But if you think it's safe, it probably is.
But what good does it do to register if both names and locations can be stolen? Just asking.
The post count will be different and it is easier for Topix to ban them.

Location hidden

#847291 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea how much obesity and clogged arteries cost taxpayers?
Yet, overeating is not even close to being on the politically correct no-no list.
Neither drug abuse and alcohol-related health problems.
Are you kidding? Y'all scream bloody murder any time the subject of taxing fatty foods or soft drinks comes up so obviously the subject does come up.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847292 Jan 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Waxman"
"poop" gets his crap hot when some one posts his lies. Hell you do not even have to direct a post to him and he will respond with lies, he will whine some. He accuses posters he disagrees with as creepy old retards, what sane folks realize is the "poop" is;
- retarded
- creepy
- older than most on this thread
- dumber than any but a couple on this thread
- a bigger liar than any on this thread
Poop" is what he is, not much.
Peace
I know. He was a dirtbagger even way back when he used "Pope John" as his sockpuppet name. He posts using so many names, it's hard to keep track of who he's posting as.

I would not allow him in my house.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#847293 Jan 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an outrage, the electoral college should be eliminated altogether. Popular vote wins
"silly"
Next you will be championing the overturn of article 1, section 3 of the constitution that says each of the states will have 2 senators. That is not fair, California's population is 8 or 10 times than that of Montana. They already have 35 times or more representatives in the house. Next up you would like to overturn the 22nd. amendment that limits the president to 2 terms. After that you would like to see the 2nd. amendment repealed.
Peace

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#847294 Jan 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It one thing to pay attention to everything, quite another to discern what's important. The judgeits aren't important.
Agreed. One question though. If you knew for certain that a person awarding those judge-its was rigging the system to bolster his status, would that tell you anything about the character of that person?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#847295 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
PETA too often loses its credibility, sadly enough.
When I retire, I'd like to do volunteer work but with community outreach to those in need.
I'd love to volunteer at an animal rescue too but the humane society would be too hard for me to take.
I love people who rescue animals - all types.
More of your own sanctimonious pusillanimity, dumb carol. So self-congratulatory on your concern for animals that you forgive yourself for beating toddlers with a wooden spoon..."everybody talkin''bout heaben ain't a goin' there..."

Location hidden

#847296 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
It's up to the states. Seems fair to me seeing that's the way it is in most states.
Winner takes all in these states despite bipartisan districts doesn't seem fair to some of us.
Only when you're losing. Maybe y'all should just figure out why you're losing instead of changing the rules of the game.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#847297 Jan 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I will no longer converse with people who call themselves Catholics on the one hand, but call women on this thread 'dumbcunts'.
I'm done with your stupidity, Ed.
GFY
"nutsucker"
Thank you, I will not miss your stoopidy.
On the other hand from time to time I will on occasion direct a post at you, I love to yank your chain, you are predictable in what your response will be. You will opine a bunch and say nothing.
Peace
KMA
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847298 Jan 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
They are to Waxturd!!
Other than that, I agree.
It's Nostrilis Waxman to you.

http://uglydemocrats.com/democrats/United-Sta...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847299 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Round and round he goes, Waxturds, the turd that won't flush!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/grantley-pa/T ...
Waxballs Is Stalking Again wrote:
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgit machine, Waxballs. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman you fckn sick bastard. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of you animal.
Waxballs Waxbrains resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters roound the world? Better watch your step there Waxbrains, the Moderators are watching, you sick, psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros runescape I see. You're a real honest to God psychotic STALKER if there ever was one. Keep it up maybe the FBI will catch on.
Yes, Nutcracker Option. We've heard this all before.

Tell your shrink. He gets paid to listen to you.
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#847300 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Round and round he goes, Waxturds, the turd that won't flush!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/grantley-pa/T ...
Waxballs Is Stalking Again wrote:
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgit machine, Waxballs. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman you fckn sick bastard. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of you animal.
Waxballs Waxbrains resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters roound the world? Better watch your step there Waxbrains, the Moderators are watching, you sick, psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros runescape I see. You're a real honest to God psychotic STALKER if there ever was one. Keep it up maybe the FBI will catch on.
Friday's Rejected Woman #13 LMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847301 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I never once implied that a post should be evaluated by the judge-its, quite the contrary. The point I've been making is about the character, or more correctly, lack of character of the person awarding the judge-its to himself. The obvious conclusion a thinking person can draw about the values of someone who rigs a rating system to promote themselves is that they are insecure, untrustworthy and not very intelligent. Since you dismiss all this as unimportant then apparently you share the same value system as your friend waxturd/jimmy/goober et.al. and, as I said, are blissfully ignorant of what's going on around you and equally shallow.
Who gives a shit about the icons?

Yeah, they are not only unimportant, but totally meaningless, regardless of any "value system."

But if the icons turn you, have a good life.

Location hidden

#847302 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
If states like Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia were all controlled at the state level by Democrats, you can be sure proposing awarding Electoral College votes by congressional districts instead of the winner-take-all approach used by every state except for two would already have been the new rules.
They didn't do it when those states were D and Reagan and Nixon were winning elections. Are you stoned again?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#847303 Jan 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Obama suffers major setback , court rules he over reached his authority on apointees , three dismissed and all their decisions for the last 12 months are thrown out , more to follow??
Three bought and paid for republican appeals judges...see you in SCOTUS after you've done a little more damage.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847304 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. One question though. If you knew for certain that a person awarding those judge-its was rigging the system to bolster his status, would that tell you anything about the character of that person?
Who cares about judgeits besides you?

You must be talking about your liberal buddies who have been doing the judgeit routine here since 2009.

Not much to say about that, right hypocrite.

Ammo Man!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#847305 Jan 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Flacks pissed off about that good news. Where's his story from yesterday with the final coroner report showing no Assault rifle was used??
Flack only reads or listens to the headlines and then imagines up his own story__most of those real negative fks do that.

Flack has no malice in his heart__I actually like the guy, here, in short bursts. I don't think I could drive across the country with him though.

I'd like to put him in one of paddock suites at Daytona during the July race and watch him smile, drink and eat himself silly. And then take him down to Lollipops and watch his head spin around.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847306 Jan 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Maybe this is off topic but has anyone been paying attention to the DOW and other markets this week?
Holy sht and in spite of Apples problems and Boeings battery hiccups the markets continue to grow well past a five year high and towards new ground. The investors apparently like the stability that the inauguration presented.
There ya go eh?
Investors care about corporate profits, not about a sideshow with Milli Vanilli.

One can't fight the market, but one should always be cautious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min gcaveman1 46,837
Abby 9-22 39 min Mister Tonka 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 52 min concerned bottoms... 98,252
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,210
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Good job 4,035
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,939
Abby 9-21-14 1 hr PEllen 9
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search