Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
780,881 - 780,900 of 1,101,682 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#847097 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So somebody in the right wing Hysteriasphere said they were bad and the trolls just roll with it as they are wont to do huh?
Yep, pretty much.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#847100 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go on gmail and make up a throw-away email address. The worse that could happen is Homer might show up and spoil a dinner party with his inappropriate dress/behavior.
I would never judge Homer no matter how inappropritate his dress.

Maybe his behavior...unless he makes me laugh...even so, there are limits if you know what I mean.

Perhaps if you or Peppy showed up with him...just to keep him from crossing the line.

Okay, just Peppy. <smile>

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#847101 Jan 25, 2013
Who do you think you're kidding??

You're the Topix Drama Queen. As in "I'm leaving forever" followed a day later by "I'm back", changing from Carol to Lorac, etc.

Now you've gone beyond that stupidity and moved onto creating multiple 'Carol's' in an attempt to get attention.

Your nonsense was being mocked by all, so you created alternate Carol's so you'd have something new to bitch about.

You're such a phony, it's amazing. Now you're a 'multiple Carol' phony.

Such a good Christian!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
jiminy cricket wrote:
Gotta go work.
Anyone posing as me for the next hour or so isn't really me. FYI.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847102 Jan 25, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
Obamacare:
If you're a 55 yr. old smoker you will be penalized $4,250 per year, on top of your health insurance premium.
"You're going to have to pass it before you can see what's in it."
Good.

Location hidden

#847103 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!
Says the moonbat who issues all the judge-its.

If I don't get Waxturd's multiple negative judge-its, I'm disappointed.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847104 Jan 25, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, wising up. Definitely wising up. When Jane "slips," it's always in her own sh!t.
lily loves to use four letter words...
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#847105 Jan 25, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
Obamacare:
If you're a 55 yr. old smoker you will be penalized $4,250 per year, on top of your health insurance premium.
"You're going to have to pass it before you can see what's in it."
Wonder if Obama will keep chewing Nicorette gum after this term ends?

But nothing like having total control over human behavior even you practice the same behavior, huh?

However, someone pointed out the other day that smokers will end up saving the taxpayers a lot of money - when you think about it.

Location hidden

#847106 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
I can believe that you consistently get bad judge-its, in fact it seems to be all you get.
Finally, you admit to being another of Waxturd's sockpuppets!!

You nitwits are really stupid!!

Too stupid to realize that nobody else here bothers with judge-its, just Waxturd and his multiple sockpuppets.

You're busted!! The evidence was there, in your Waxturd style ignorance, thanks for owning up to it!!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847107 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never judge Homer no matter how inappropritate his dress.
Maybe his behavior...unless he makes me laugh...even so, there are limits if you know what I mean.
Perhaps if you or Peppy showed up with him...just to keep him from crossing the line.
Okay, just Peppy. <smile>
This can't be Carol, the real Carol has been judging and condescending towards me going on 4 years now.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#847108 Jan 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i think fred is here. changed name and persona.
and no, that particular nutjob BC sheriff is now scaring school kids with redneck 'posses'. no time for the failed 'investigation'.
Retard Fred?

How do you find a persona big enough to hide that much stupid? What, is he posing as Montana?

Location hidden

#847109 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
lily loves to use four letter words...
Waxturd loves to display his stupidity.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#847110 Jan 25, 2013
Britain's economy shrank more than expected at the end of 2012 with a North Sea oil production slump, lower factory output and a hangover from London's Olympics pushing it perilously close to a "triple-dip" recession.

The country's gross domestic product fell 0.3 percent in the fourth quarter, the Office for National Statistics said on Friday, sharper than a 0.1 percent decline forecast by analysts.

The news is a blow for Britain's Conservative-led government, which a day earlier defended its austerity program against criticism from the International Monetary Fund. It needs solid growth to meet its budget targets, keep a triple-A debt rating and bolster its chances of winning a 2015 election.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/25/brit...
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#847111 Jan 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Who do you think you're kidding??
You're the Topix Drama Queen. As in "I'm leaving forever" followed a day later by "I'm back", changing from Carol to Lorac, etc.
Now you've gone beyond that stupidity and moved onto creating multiple 'Carol's' in an attempt to get attention.
Your nonsense was being mocked by all, so you created alternate Carol's so you'd have something new to bitch about.
You're such a phony, it's amazing. Now you're a 'multiple Carol' phony.
Such a good Christian!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
Well, you got me on on leaving and then coming back part. Think I lost Homer's trust when that happened. He was crushed.

But just changed my mind. The reason I left was no longer an issue anymore.

However, you got me on the lorac part too - spelling my name backwards because I at one time believed we were reaping what we've sown.

That's still up in the air. But since carol is no longer my topix name, I'll have to go with tekcirc yniminj if I decide to do that again.

Location hidden

#847112 Jan 25, 2013
As a smoker, that really bothers you.

Fact is, your poor health choices are not others problem.

You overeat, smoke, get no exercise.

This led to your diabetes and high cholesterol.

No reason I should pay for your inability to control yourself.

Suck it up and pay. Smokers are one reason healthcare is so expensive.

Hope you and MDbuilder smarten up and quit smoking. If not, you deserve to pay the full freight for your poor choices.

BRW, Obama quit 3 years ago. Bet that pisses people like you off. You can't control your urges.
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if Obama will keep chewing Nicorette gum after this term ends?
But nothing like having total control over human behavior even you practice the same behavior, huh?
However, someone pointed out the other day that smokers will end up saving the taxpayers a lot of money - when you think about it.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#847113 Jan 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>This can't be Carol, the real Carol has been judging and condescending towards me going on 4 years now.
In a good way - sometimes for your own good. Don't overlook that.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#847114 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Retard Fred?
How do you find a persona big enough to hide that much stupid? What, is he posing as Montana?
he'd have to tone it down. over the top of his caliber was over the top even for this thread.

but he's still making the same arguments.

come on fred. out of the closet. it's not like you're gay or something.[?]
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#847115 Jan 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. The 'new' Carol seems much more sensible/reasonable. Change in your diet? Turn off Fox News?
Always been an animal lover - the bleeding heart type - almost to a fault.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#847116 Jan 25, 2013
47%'ers....

They know not what they do!

That don't stop them from

Stealing human hair!

http://business.time.com/2011/09/13/now-peopl...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#847117 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
0844 here, what was the MOS for latrine diggers and dishwashers, your role? lmao
But, I'm bored, what is a "click"?
SO you were in the artillery, but a "CLICK" as you call it is generally spelled "KLICK" hambone. I SERVED A BRIEF SPELL WITH A 105 UNIT. Are you familiar with Kentucky windage? My MOS was 11-B Went to OCS school at Fort Benning. Tell me more about your experiences in the military. So you were a Jarhead, that's ok I was a GRUNT, we all have names.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#847118 Jan 25, 2013
Call it the revolt of the West or, alternatively, the triumph of economics over ideology.

Breaking ranks with Republican colleagues, four conservative GOP governors who preside in capitals west of the Mississippi River have decided to accept federal funds to expand Medicaid, the state-federal health care program for low-income families and the disabled.

The governors of Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and North Dakota are on record as opposing the Affordable Care Act, the 2010 federal health bill that was the principal legislative achievement of President Obama’s first term. But as state and local costs for helping the medically uninsured rise, these governors want a share of the available federal cash.

“With this move, we will secure a federal revenue stream to cover the costs of the uninsured who already show up in our doctor’s offices and emergency rooms,” Arizona’s Jan Brewer said in explaining why she decided to accept federal funds for expanding Medicaid.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...

get those hands out there red states!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min Mister Tonka 97,981
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min JonahI 49,513
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min LRS 177,531
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 3 hr Pippa 11
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info