Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#847270 Jan 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker" You are dense. Your comprehension skills are weak. "poop" is currently using at least 3 names as he posts on this thread, If you had a brain you would be able to figure that out.
Peace
KMA
Sorry, I will no longer converse with people who call themselves Catholics on the one hand, but call women on this thread 'dumbcunts'.

I'm done with your stupidity, Ed.

GFY
Proud Republican

Woodbridge, VA

#847271 Jan 25, 2013
Did you hear the lastest news? Court rules that the President's actions were unconstitutional.
I haven't read it, just saw the head line. Like that is something we didn't already know.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847272 Jan 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Maybe this is off topic but has anyone been paying attention to the DOW and other markets this week?
Holy sht and in spite of Apples problems and Boeings battery hiccups the markets continue to grow well past a five year high and towards new ground. The investors apparently like the stability that the inauguration presented.
There ya go eh?
"Fcking sum bitches" grumbled Flack, "Barkeep, another beer, ratsafratsafratsa!"
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847273 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
If states like Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia were all controlled at the state level by Democrats, you can be sure proposing awarding Electoral College votes by congressional districts instead of the winner-take-all approach used by every state except for two would already have been the new rules.
It's absolutely despicable.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#847274 Jan 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Flacks pissed off about that good news. Where's his story from yesterday with the final coroner report showing no Assault rifle was used??
Obama suffers major setback , court rules he over reached his authority on apointees , three dismissed and all their decisions for the last 12 months are thrown out , more to follow??
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847275 Jan 25, 2013
<quoted text>
This is an outrage, the electoral college should be eliminated altogether. Popular vote wins
I wouldn't change a thing.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#847276 Jan 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It one thing to pay attention to everything, quite another to discern what's important. The judgeits aren't important.
They are to Waxturd!!

Other than that, I agree.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nucular obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#847279 Jan 25, 2013
<quoted text>
This is an outrage, the electoral college should be eliminated altogether. Popular vote wins
Yes! Obama had much less of the popular vote compared to the skewed electoral college votes.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#847280 Jan 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot, if you were the least bit interested in the truth you would be able to see that my posts are always in retaliation to old Eed posts every time. He never comes on here that he doesn't head straight for me, lily Leo and a few others. That's all that old fool has to offer is stupid, you know kinda like you...Hell he could be you, over half of the other posters are. You both are creepy old retards.
"Waxman"
"poop" gets his crap hot when some one posts his lies. Hell you do not even have to direct a post to him and he will respond with lies, he will whine some. He accuses posters he disagrees with as creepy old retards, what sane folks realize is the "poop" is;
- retarded
- creepy
- older than most on this thread
- dumber than any but a couple on this thread
- a bigger liar than any on this thread
Poop" is what he is, not much.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#847281 Jan 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Sure , Beyonce , flavor flav , lady Ga Ga could all run for office.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847282 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
I must say before I go I'm unhappy about my happy icons becoming unhappy ones.
Later.
Bah, who cares about those stupid icons? When you get 10 million peanuts you win a free car. I read that somewhere on the internet of course.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nucular obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#847283 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell ridiculous for us again windsucker.
Friday's Rejected Woman #12 LMAO !

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#847284 Jan 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, and on that note in certain Florida jurisdictions meter readers and some others who are out in the neighborhoods daily are encouraged to report suspicious sighting to police.
The first rap on the smart meter was the old radio wave bullsht, headaches-brain cancer etc. Hah, the meters are less powerful than cellphones and even wireless cable hook ups. Then the rap moved to privacy the thinking that the evil power company can monitor homeowners lifestyles although I've yet to hear that explained in a way that makes any sense.
One of my rentals has a smart meter but FPL is still sending out meter readers until enough of them are installed to switch over to the new system. My own meter is read from the street by a meter reader with a hand held device.
The meters are manufactured by GE and in my area the transmissions will be performed by Silver Springs Networks.
The guy here just drive up and down the street. He says he can do about 4000 houses an hour. That may be because most of the streets around here are old school streets. Square box blocks with no cul-de-sacs. Says he can do 4 streets at a time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#847285 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Individuals are being forced to purchase insurance, without the ability to decline if the price is too high.
As it was before the ACA I (with a capital I) was being forced to pay for smoker's healthcare with no recourse. At least now they can contribute more to the cost. So is it better for me to pay for someone else's bad decisions or have that someone pay for their own bad decisions?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#847286 Jan 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So said the childless one.
My son the coach turns forty on Saturday, my daughter the trust attorney will be 39 in May. That's called family planning pally__tell me all about your younguns.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Proud Republican

Woodbridge, VA

#847287 Jan 25, 2013
Lastest news..

The court rules that the President's actions were unconstitutional. Like we don't already know that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#847288 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Libertarian Party platform calls for the budget to be balanced solely through reducing spending, not through increased taxation.
Sounds like a good idea, but too bad you don't support it.
It is a good idea, unfortunately y'all don't elect libertarians so we're stuck with what we have. Debt that passes on to future generations is theft.

I may be wrong here but stealing from others to pay for your stuff is worse than having you pay for it yourself.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#847289 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like giving out personal information on the internet, i.e. email address. But if you think it's safe, it probably is.
But what good does it do to register if both names and locations can be stolen? Just asking.
The post count will be different and it is easier for Topix to ban them.

Location hidden

#847291 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea how much obesity and clogged arteries cost taxpayers?
Yet, overeating is not even close to being on the politically correct no-no list.
Neither drug abuse and alcohol-related health problems.
Are you kidding? Y'all scream bloody murder any time the subject of taxing fatty foods or soft drinks comes up so obviously the subject does come up.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847292 Jan 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Waxman"
"poop" gets his crap hot when some one posts his lies. Hell you do not even have to direct a post to him and he will respond with lies, he will whine some. He accuses posters he disagrees with as creepy old retards, what sane folks realize is the "poop" is;
- retarded
- creepy
- older than most on this thread
- dumber than any but a couple on this thread
- a bigger liar than any on this thread
Poop" is what he is, not much.
Peace
I know. He was a dirtbagger even way back when he used "Pope John" as his sockpuppet name. He posts using so many names, it's hard to keep track of who he's posting as.

I would not allow him in my house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr Negras all 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dale 182,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 5 hr Tim 146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?