Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#847135 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Always been an animal lover - the bleeding heart type - almost to a fault.
PETA is always in need of volunteers__and nude models.
liberal_box_of_r ox

Oklahoma City, OK

#847137 Jan 25, 2013
VEEP Biden....

Taking your guns is about

>SAFETY<

not control....

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/01/24/bide...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847139 Jan 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Whiners just can't understand the concept of doing what is best for your country instead of yourself or your political party.
The mere idea is so foreign to them that we get posts like this one from the ever moronic Galt.
Warren Buffett claims to be calling for what is "best for the country" on taxes while receiving favorable regulatory treatment.

Warren Buffett's profits via the BNSF Railway resulting from Obama's blocking of the Keystone Pipeline far outweigh any additional taxes that he may be liable for.

Three-card Monte.

Wake up, sucker, and see how your hero is screwing you.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#847140 Jan 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, pretty much.
You're using to much electricity, think I'll raise your rate or turn off your air conditioner.

"Smart meters will also eventually enable utilities to raise and lower the price of electricity based on demand, allowing consumers to adjust their power use accordingly. So, for example, on hot summer days when power demand is high, consumers would save money by waiting until evening to run the dishwasher. If this causes them to reduce their overall usage, it should also lower their bills. Someday, smart air conditioners might be programmed to respond to these signals as well, "

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#847141 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never judge Homer no matter how inappropritate his dress.
Maybe his behavior...unless he makes me laugh...even so, there are limits if you know what I mean.
Perhaps if you or Peppy showed up with him...just to keep him from crossing the line.
Okay, just Peppy. <smile>
Yeah, I can't be relied on for anything to do with good behavior.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#847142 Jan 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
This is Price-Less… Sign in Tahrir Square:'Obama you jerk, Muslim Brotherhoods are killing the Egyptians’ can anyone remember Obama’s Cairo Speech?
The man has no clue what he's doing. The entire Middle East could be on fire and he'd say it was because of that video. Or remind them again that it's our fault.

At least Hillary has some idea of how things work - both in working with the opposition and with foreign policy.

The Lying Liberal Machine picked the wrong person in making history.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#847143 Jan 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
This is Price-Less… Sign in Tahrir Square:'Obama you jerk, Muslim Brotherhoods are killing the Egyptians’ can anyone remember Obama’s Cairo Speech?
S&P hit the magic 1500 level today. Even without AAPL.

Highest it's been since 2007, before the Bush created market crash.

Care to review how well the economy is doing, nitwit??

Or will you again stupidly maintain that the stock market has nothing to do with the economy?? ROFLMAO

Bet you've never owned a stock in your life, nor do you understand what any of the indices mean.

Your ignorant posts point to complete cluelessness on your part.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847144 Jan 25, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Honestly, what business is it of yours the amount profited as long as he pays his taxes? Thats the way Obama's tax plan was suppose to work. He's not discouraging your economic groth he's just asking that the rich pay more being that they actuality can afford it. If they weren't paying taxes you'd betweaking shyt about that.
It's everybody's business when we pay higher prices for oil because Obama blocks the Keystone Pipeline to benefit Warren Buffett.

It's everybody's business when GE and GM receive sweetheart deals that allow them to escape taxation completely.

Personal taxes of the individuals are not the issue.

Wake up.

Location hidden

#847145 Jan 25, 2013
Waxturd and his sockpuppets don't like when their stupid game is exposed.

The Pompano, FL one he changes the name of regularly, sometimes hourly.

Stupid little waxturd. Must be the alzheimers!!
Not SurpriZedObamama wrote:
<quoted text> Friday's Rejected Woman #1 LOL

Location hidden

#847146 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
In a good way - sometimes for your own good. Don't overlook that.
Except that you've been wrong every step of the way.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847147 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty obsessive about privacy and I'd much rather have a smart meter than some guy snooping around pissing off my dog or peeping on my wife.
"Smart meters" are not just for eliminating meter readers, but for invading your privacy to record your usage patterns. Like catching pot farmers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847148 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 50%?
I hate it when the government restricts trade like that. It should be entirely up to the insurers.
Not if the government dictates that insurance is required. Can't have it both ways.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#847149 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who pays any attention to those icons is brain-damaged.
Obviously someone like you that is easily duped by FOX and Limbaugh has no inkling about what criteria to use in evaluating the credibility of a source of information. I pay attention to everything, that's why I'm harder to fool. You, on the other hand, are happy to live in your blissfully ignorant fantasy land ignoring red flags that are waved in your face. You deserve to be in bed with waxturd and his phony judge-its.

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#847151 Jan 25, 2013
Hewwo, what's uppppp?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847152 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Most vets can ID another vet, especially if they were of the same branch.
Maybe, but a lot can be learned from the internet, enough to fool most people.

Even if you are a vet, which I believe you are, that horse left the barn decades ago and gives you no special knowledge relevant to today.

Thank you for your service.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#847153 Jan 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>PETA is always in need of volunteers__and nude models.
PETA too often loses its credibility, sadly enough.

When I retire, I'd like to do volunteer work but with community outreach to those in need.

I'd love to volunteer at an animal rescue too but the humane society would be too hard for me to take.

I love people who rescue animals - all types.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847154 Jan 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
BTW, I well remember when Dweeb tried to challenge you on Vietnam era equipment, and you wiped the floor with him!!
You exposed him for the liar he is, as you accurately described the equipment you had used in Nam, and he claimed it didn't exist at that time. You did an excellent job of rubbing his face with the hard facts, and he ran off with his tail between his legs, making excuses like he had forgotten.
You pretty much destroyed his claim of being a Nam vet. I notice he also stopped referring to himself as 'Sarge' after you destroyed his ignorant lies!!
Keep up the good work. Ed's obsessed with you, jealousy in his every post. He lies about dead children, then accuses you of lying about your service, which you can detail quite well.
<quoted text>
If Ead is is obsessed with the sockpuppetier Ghost, then why is it that Ead makes one post/comment and Ghost end up making about six in response,$hitforbrains?
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#847155 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I can't be relied on for anything to do with good behavior.
What a real shame.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847156 Jan 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I corrected myself I meant 2017. I don't think she would or should do a second term at that age which as we can see by Reagan and his senility at that time was also not a wise decision.
That (the one-term concept) would make Hillary even less viable as a candidate, particularly to get the Democrat nomination.

The Democrat nominee in 2016 will be selected by Obama.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#847158 Jan 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
I forget, did he just get re-elected President of the United States of America or President of Egypt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 69,515
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 50,041
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,007
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 178,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]