Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#847294 Jan 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It one thing to pay attention to everything, quite another to discern what's important. The judgeits aren't important.
Agreed. One question though. If you knew for certain that a person awarding those judge-its was rigging the system to bolster his status, would that tell you anything about the character of that person?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#847295 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
PETA too often loses its credibility, sadly enough.
When I retire, I'd like to do volunteer work but with community outreach to those in need.
I'd love to volunteer at an animal rescue too but the humane society would be too hard for me to take.
I love people who rescue animals - all types.
More of your own sanctimonious pusillanimity, dumb carol. So self-congratulatory on your concern for animals that you forgive yourself for beating toddlers with a wooden spoon..."everybody talkin''bout heaben ain't a goin' there..."

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#847296 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
It's up to the states. Seems fair to me seeing that's the way it is in most states.
Winner takes all in these states despite bipartisan districts doesn't seem fair to some of us.
Only when you're losing. Maybe y'all should just figure out why you're losing instead of changing the rules of the game.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#847297 Jan 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I will no longer converse with people who call themselves Catholics on the one hand, but call women on this thread 'dumbcunts'.
I'm done with your stupidity, Ed.
GFY
"nutsucker"
Thank you, I will not miss your stoopidy.
On the other hand from time to time I will on occasion direct a post at you, I love to yank your chain, you are predictable in what your response will be. You will opine a bunch and say nothing.
Peace
KMA
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847298 Jan 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
They are to Waxturd!!
Other than that, I agree.
It's Nostrilis Waxman to you.

http://uglydemocrats.com/democrats/United-Sta...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847299 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Round and round he goes, Waxturds, the turd that won't flush!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/grantley-pa/T ...
Waxballs Is Stalking Again wrote:
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgit machine, Waxballs. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman you fckn sick bastard. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of you animal.
Waxballs Waxbrains resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters roound the world? Better watch your step there Waxbrains, the Moderators are watching, you sick, psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros runescape I see. You're a real honest to God psychotic STALKER if there ever was one. Keep it up maybe the FBI will catch on.
Yes, Nutcracker Option. We've heard this all before.

Tell your shrink. He gets paid to listen to you.
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#847300 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Round and round he goes, Waxturds, the turd that won't flush!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/grantley-pa/T ...
Waxballs Is Stalking Again wrote:
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgit machine, Waxballs. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman you fckn sick bastard. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of you animal.
Waxballs Waxbrains resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters roound the world? Better watch your step there Waxbrains, the Moderators are watching, you sick, psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros runescape I see. You're a real honest to God psychotic STALKER if there ever was one. Keep it up maybe the FBI will catch on.
Friday's Rejected Woman #13 LMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847301 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I never once implied that a post should be evaluated by the judge-its, quite the contrary. The point I've been making is about the character, or more correctly, lack of character of the person awarding the judge-its to himself. The obvious conclusion a thinking person can draw about the values of someone who rigs a rating system to promote themselves is that they are insecure, untrustworthy and not very intelligent. Since you dismiss all this as unimportant then apparently you share the same value system as your friend waxturd/jimmy/goober et.al. and, as I said, are blissfully ignorant of what's going on around you and equally shallow.
Who gives a shit about the icons?

Yeah, they are not only unimportant, but totally meaningless, regardless of any "value system."

But if the icons turn you, have a good life.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#847302 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
If states like Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia were all controlled at the state level by Democrats, you can be sure proposing awarding Electoral College votes by congressional districts instead of the winner-take-all approach used by every state except for two would already have been the new rules.
They didn't do it when those states were D and Reagan and Nixon were winning elections. Are you stoned again?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#847303 Jan 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Obama suffers major setback , court rules he over reached his authority on apointees , three dismissed and all their decisions for the last 12 months are thrown out , more to follow??
Three bought and paid for republican appeals judges...see you in SCOTUS after you've done a little more damage.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847304 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. One question though. If you knew for certain that a person awarding those judge-its was rigging the system to bolster his status, would that tell you anything about the character of that person?
Who cares about judgeits besides you?

You must be talking about your liberal buddies who have been doing the judgeit routine here since 2009.

Not much to say about that, right hypocrite.

Ammo Man!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#847305 Jan 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Flacks pissed off about that good news. Where's his story from yesterday with the final coroner report showing no Assault rifle was used??
Flack only reads or listens to the headlines and then imagines up his own story__most of those real negative fks do that.

Flack has no malice in his heart__I actually like the guy, here, in short bursts. I don't think I could drive across the country with him though.

I'd like to put him in one of paddock suites at Daytona during the July race and watch him smile, drink and eat himself silly. And then take him down to Lollipops and watch his head spin around.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847306 Jan 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Maybe this is off topic but has anyone been paying attention to the DOW and other markets this week?
Holy sht and in spite of Apples problems and Boeings battery hiccups the markets continue to grow well past a five year high and towards new ground. The investors apparently like the stability that the inauguration presented.
There ya go eh?
Investors care about corporate profits, not about a sideshow with Milli Vanilli.

One can't fight the market, but one should always be cautious.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#847307 Jan 25, 2013
CEO of JPMorgan Ė You Donít Need to Know How Banking Works, Just Shut Up and Pay Us

http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/25/ceo-of-jpmo...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#847309 Jan 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Your kind of folks. Have a show for sportsman, hunters, and then restrict what the vendors sell. It has to piss you off but gun and ammunition sales are booming across the nation. As a professional 'gunaphobe' why do you not start a movement to suspend the 2nd. amendment?
Peace
KMA
You are exactly the type of moron that shut down this show.

It was a HUNTING show, dipsh*t, not a gun show.

Show management was very clear they had the right to approve what would be shown & sold by vendors.

I understand, you are such an idiot you would need a semiautomatic rife with a 150 round clip to get a deer.

I a not a gunaphobe but rather a gun owner.

AS for the booming sale of guns & ammo, it just proves how f*cking gullible & stupid the far right is. It makes e laugh at you idiots.

Yep, dumbf*cks like you shut down a show where guns were sold. ha ha ha ha ha.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#847310 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. He was a dirtbagger even way back when he used "Pope John" as his sockpuppet name. He posts using so many names, it's hard to keep track of who he's posting as.
I would not allow him in my house.
First dirtbag, I suspect there is no one that would even want to enter that filthy pig pen you call a house. Second you will see that as always old obsessed sh1t stained Eed addressed me. I own that pathetic dork, i'm trying to keep this in terms that you can relate to. Unlike you I have only had the one name Ghost for the last year, before that I tried a couple and that was it. No one really cares what you say or think anyway. You and Eed make a lovely couple tweddle dee and tweddle dum.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847311 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Raises my eyebrows that they would try such an obvious cheat. Based on the last election they're saying Romney would have won the electoral vote even though Obama won the popular vote by 10 million. That'd be a friggin' travesty and probably the end of the electoral college entirely.
10 million?

Of course, you are aware that electors are already free to cast their votes for whomever they choose.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#847312 Jan 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Thank you, I will not miss your stoopidy.
On the other hand from time to time I will on occasion direct a post at you, I love to yank your chain, you are predictable in what your response will be. You will opine a bunch and say nothing.
Peace
KMA
I tried that once and old Eed came on every day and cried and cried for me to return, being that stupid can't be easy. His daily mindless repetitive nonsense only makes sense to him and whomever is that simple minded. He calls it yanking someones chain, he has no idea of just what a simpleton he really is.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847313 Jan 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an outrage, the electoral college should be eliminated altogether. Popular vote wins
Eliminating the electoral college requires a Constitutional amendment, which ain't gonna happen.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847314 Jan 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>We are way beyond that now unless you want to cut military spending too, which oh by the way Romney wanted to increase by a couple trillion. Cost him my vote.
Glad you asked, Homer.

This Conservative has preferences about what to cut from the federal budget, but nothing is sacred to balance the budget.

We could eliminate the entire defense budget and we would still have a huge deficit given Obama's runaway spending.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Chicken Little 50,497
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min wojar 183,950
Cops: Man found dead in South Chicago neighborhood 4 hr reality is a crutch 1
Sex for money guys/girls chicago 4 hr horny kid 1
Amy 1-31-15 4 hr rancid 3
Dear Abby 1-31-15 5 hr Mister Tonka 2
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 7 hr _Zoey_ 7,920

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 9:03PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance