Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#847087 Jan 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Remember when you could money into a savings account and actually earn interest. Anyone else old enough to remember that?
That was the silver lining in the Carter administration Homer, if one already owned a home and had a fair amount of savings__it was smooth sailing with CD rates exceeding 10% and six month jumbo CD's returning as high as 18%.

Back then most existing home mortgages were fixed ranging in the 4.5% to 6.5% range and many were transferable with no qualification, what a beautiful fn thing that was. Well maybe not for realtors or mortgage brokers but it was for the hip homeowners.

Also__back then, closed meant closed in banking leaving Saturday's and Sunday's open to the imagination Hah. Many businesses that handled large amounts of money would transfer the money from checking into savings over the weekend just to pick up the interest.

I really enjoyed banking back when it was face to face.
THX Bringer of Tidings

Scio, OR

#847088 Jan 25, 2013
Why are flies always landing of Obama?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sirldO3kZ3M/UQICcEc...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#847089 Jan 25, 2013
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!

Waxturd, the sockpuppet master, accuses others of the same behavior.

Whiole he creates multiple sockpuppets and uses them all at once.

There is a difference, moonbat.

Ghost uses one screenname at a time, while you use about 10 of them simultaneously!!

"Not Surprised" has kept everyone aware of the idiocy of Waxturd, holed up in Windsor, CT, with sockpuppets all over the USA.

Tell us more abourt your Ivy League education, Jimmy.

After all, you are one of Waxturd's 'children'/

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks you should look in the mirror before calling others sockpuppets, Ghost/Pope John/Wilhelm.
You were busted and caught red handed posting as Wilhelm from Gemrany and I suspect you are now posting as Old Raider, sleazeball.
If memory serves me correctly, and I'm about 2-3 decades younger than you and your current sockpuppet Old Raider, so it's pretty good - you were busted back in August by Waxman:
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TI79GC...
Did you get any better at using your proxy service, loser?
Sockpuppet - Hypocrite.
LOL!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847090 Jan 25, 2013
Sick Fatties of Omaha wrote:
<quoted text>
We're certainly on the same page on that honey. I think there should be a 100% ugly tax too. Let's thin the herd!
Alternatively, all the sick smoking fatties can get together and self-insure under something like "Sick Fatties of Omaha," or "SFOO." They can just kick in whatever doesn't go into the collection plate. Then, when they need drugs, surgery, "intervention," "rehab," prenatal care, etc., they can just call the 800 number and get a droning, bored female voice telling the hapless caller, after they've recited their litany of complaints, "that's really very unfortunate sounding, but please be advised that your fund has been empty for 6 months, because just one of you fatties needed her arteries blown out for the 6th time."
You on board with this?
lily loves the fatties card...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#847091 Jan 25, 2013
Obamacare:
If you're a 55 yr. old smoker you will be penalized $4,250 per year, on top of your health insurance premium.

"You're going to have to pass it before you can see what's in it."

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#847092 Jan 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of sheriffs, is that sheriff and his staff from AZ still in Hawaii searching for Obama's birth certificate? WhereTF is Fred when I need him, he was on top of this stuff.
Sheriff Joe's "posse" is in Santa Monica on their third set of horses just trying to GET to Hawaii.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847093 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
I can believe that you consistently get bad judge-its, in fact it seems to be all you get.
ROFLMAO!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#847094 Jan 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of sheriffs, is that sheriff and his staff from AZ still in Hawaii searching for Obama's birth certificate? WhereTF is Fred when I need him, he was on top of this stuff.
i think fred is here. changed name and persona.

and no, that particular nutjob BC sheriff is now scaring school kids with redneck 'posses'. no time for the failed 'investigation'.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847095 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
I love stories like that. If only more people looked out for animals who have heartless owners - not necessarily in this instance - but there are heartless owners nevertheless and their animals always comes first.
No matter the consequences.
Agreed. The 'new' Carol seems much more sensible/reasonable. Change in your diet? Turn off Fox News?

Location hidden

#847096 Jan 25, 2013
So if Waxturd's 2-3 decades younger than Ghost, Ghost would have to be either 95 or 105.

Highly unlikely. You've been on SS for a decade.

You really enjoy telling big, fat lies, don't you??

Funny how everyone can see right through them!!
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks you should look in the mirror before calling others sockpuppets, Ghost/Pope John/Wilhelm.
You were busted and caught red handed posting as Wilhelm from Gemrany and I suspect you are now posting as Old Raider, sleazeball.
If memory serves me correctly, and I'm about 2-3 decades younger than you and your current sockpuppet Old Raider, so it's pretty good - you were busted back in August by Waxman:
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TI79GC...
Did you get any better at using your proxy service, loser?
Sockpuppet - Hypocrite.
LOL!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#847097 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So somebody in the right wing Hysteriasphere said they were bad and the trolls just roll with it as they are wont to do huh?
Yep, pretty much.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#847100 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go on gmail and make up a throw-away email address. The worse that could happen is Homer might show up and spoil a dinner party with his inappropriate dress/behavior.
I would never judge Homer no matter how inappropritate his dress.

Maybe his behavior...unless he makes me laugh...even so, there are limits if you know what I mean.

Perhaps if you or Peppy showed up with him...just to keep him from crossing the line.

Okay, just Peppy. <smile>

Location hidden

#847101 Jan 25, 2013
Who do you think you're kidding??

You're the Topix Drama Queen. As in "I'm leaving forever" followed a day later by "I'm back", changing from Carol to Lorac, etc.

Now you've gone beyond that stupidity and moved onto creating multiple 'Carol's' in an attempt to get attention.

Your nonsense was being mocked by all, so you created alternate Carol's so you'd have something new to bitch about.

You're such a phony, it's amazing. Now you're a 'multiple Carol' phony.

Such a good Christian!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
jiminy cricket wrote:
Gotta go work.
Anyone posing as me for the next hour or so isn't really me. FYI.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847102 Jan 25, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
Obamacare:
If you're a 55 yr. old smoker you will be penalized $4,250 per year, on top of your health insurance premium.
Good.

Location hidden

#847103 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!
Says the moonbat who issues all the judge-its.

If I don't get Waxturd's multiple negative judge-its, I'm disappointed.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847104 Jan 25, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, wising up. Definitely wising up. When Jane "slips," it's always in her own sh!t.
lily loves to use four letter words...
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#847105 Jan 25, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
Obamacare:
Wonder if Obama will keep chewing Nicorette gum after this term ends?

But nothing like having total control over human behavior even you practice the same behavior, huh?

However, someone pointed out the other day that smokers will end up saving the taxpayers a lot of money - when you think about it.

Location hidden

#847106 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
I can believe that you consistently get bad judge-its, in fact it seems to be all you get.
Finally, you admit to being another of Waxturd's sockpuppets!!

You nitwits are really stupid!!

Too stupid to realize that nobody else here bothers with judge-its, just Waxturd and his multiple sockpuppets.

You're busted!! The evidence was there, in your Waxturd style ignorance, thanks for owning up to it!!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847107 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never judge Homer no matter how inappropritate his dress.
Maybe his behavior...unless he makes me laugh...even so, there are limits if you know what I mean.
Perhaps if you or Peppy showed up with him...just to keep him from crossing the line.
Okay, just Peppy. <smile>
This can't be Carol, the real Carol has been judging and condescending towards me going on 4 years now.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#847108 Jan 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i think fred is here. changed name and persona.
and no, that particular nutjob BC sheriff is now scaring school kids with redneck 'posses'. no time for the failed 'investigation'.
Retard Fred?

How do you find a persona big enough to hide that much stupid? What, is he posing as Montana?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min litesong 46,801
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 3 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••