Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#847046 Jan 25, 2013
middle-aged fussbudget wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's me. Have to keep switching names. Look at the problem. It's not me.
Debil - or dem - are the ones screwing with your heads because they don't like what I say.
Why don't you register then? You're half the fun of being on here. Nobama's the other half and Eed's just embarrassing. The trolls are irrelevant.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847047 Jan 25, 2013
Remember when you could money into a savings account and actually earn interest. Anyone else old enough to remember that?
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#847048 Jan 25, 2013
Fiscal cliff??

Raise taxes on white rich conservatives so that liberals can study....

Children standing up in shopping carts!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8799443/

Location hidden

#847049 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Veterinarian? If you're true vet you should know 99.9% of females cannot cut the mustard on the ground on the front lines, stop being a contrarian dik about it.. You should also admit they would in fact be harmful to unit cohesion and fighting ability.
Sucking up to the feminazis isn't going to get you laid, they're all lesbians anyway.
Like I said, the women made it through jump school at about the same rate as the Marines. That's been my experience, you have some other experiential basis for your opinion?
Five And Gone

Greenville, SC

#847050 Jan 25, 2013
Barat Hussein Obama...our next impeached and convicted president. 5 years and gone!
Five And Gone

Greenville, SC

#847051 Jan 25, 2013
Oh and Crazy Uncle BiteMe will be impeached too.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847052 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you register then? You're half the fun of being on here. Nobama's the other half and Eed's just embarrassing. The trolls are irrelevant.
Are you trying to goad me sir?

Location hidden

#847053 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it's worth noting old crazy goobers replys to you receive good judge-it's while yours always get bad ones, to anyone. Very revealing.
Yeah, it shows what type of people bother with petty, meaningless judgeits.
Five And Gone

Greenville, SC

#847054 Jan 25, 2013
And then we'll do Hillary Clinton. IT DOES MATTER THAT 4 PEOPLE DIED AFTER YOU SAID THEY CANNOT HAVE ADDED SECURITY BEFORE THE ATTACK AND THEN REFUSED SECURITY DURING THE ATTACK.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#847055 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty obsessive about privacy and I'd much rather have a smart meter than some guy snooping around pissing off my dog or peeping on my wife.
Amen, and on that note in certain Florida jurisdictions meter readers and some others who are out in the neighborhoods daily are encouraged to report suspicious sighting to police.

The first rap on the smart meter was the old radio wave bullsht, headaches-brain cancer etc. Hah, the meters are less powerful than cellphones and even wireless cable hook ups. Then the rap moved to privacy the thinking that the evil power company can monitor homeowners lifestyles although I've yet to hear that explained in a way that makes any sense.

One of my rentals has a smart meter but FPL is still sending out meter readers until enough of them are installed to switch over to the new system. My own meter is read from the street by a meter reader with a hand held device.

The meters are manufactured by GE and in my area the transmissions will be performed by Silver Springs Networks.

Location hidden

#847056 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to 50 states, can you list the other 7 Obama thinks we have, I'd like to see them this summer, thx.
I also want to talk to some of them there "cattle guards" Obama wanted to fire. lmao
But seriously, if only the cowardly, spineless democrats who voted to fund the Iraq war, would have voted their conscience instead of only being concerned with their next re election, likely we would have never went to Iraq, right?
Not likely at all, the Congress didn't need a single cowardly, spineless democratic vote to do the bidding of King George.
Five And Gone

Greenville, SC

#847057 Jan 25, 2013
And then we'll imprison the attorney general for selling all those assault weapon to Mexico.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847058 Jan 25, 2013
I'd register and Gunner would show up at my front door or worse Jane Says, no thanks.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#847059 Jan 25, 2013
The congressional grilling of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on the deadly attack in Benghazi, Libya, proved definitively that congressional Republicans “suck at their jobs,” Stephen Colbert said Thursday.

“Guys, you know I love you. But it was embarrassing,” Colbert said. Clinton smacked around the Republican members of the House and Senate committees,“then walked out with their nuts in her attaché case,” he said.

Ultimately, the grilling left unanswered one important question, Colbert added:“Is there anything we can use to stop Hillary in 2016?”

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/01/co...

Location hidden

#847060 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
Sorry, Homer, forget to switch back to my regular topix name - at least until I have to switch it again, I mean.
Was trying to be funny for Tenzing's sake. He suggested middle-aged fussbudget. Guess it backfired.
Worked for me.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#847061 Jan 25, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
If you do not put a smart meter in your house you will be arrested!!!
Liberals are in charge!!!
God help us!!!
The Glenn Beck regurgitator.

M God, Beck says it & you friken mindless drones repeat it here.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#847062 Jan 25, 2013
Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeu penned a letter to President Barack Obama last week criticizing the administration's gun control proposals and asserting that he won't enforce any law or executive order "contrary to what the Constitution of the United States of America says."

"Mr. President, if you attempt to carry through with your proposal, it will hinder the ability of good citizens to defend and protect themselves and others against those who wish to cause them harm through the use of deadly force," Babeu, the sheriff of Pinal County, Ariz., wrote. "Your actions would turn many good citizens, who wish to maintain their God given Constitutional Rights to bear arms, into criminals. I am writing you this letter today to inform you that any "law" or regulation created by an executive order of your office which is contrary to what the Constitution of the United States of America says, shall be deemed as unlawful and shall not be carried out by myself or my office."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/a...

Ronald Reagan would demand more gun control

The GOP hero fought the NRA, and won. It's time for more Republicans to follow his example

http://theweek.com/bullpen/column/237912/rona...

so is it because Obama is a democrat? or......

i'll say both.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#847063 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like giving out personal information on the internet, i.e. email address. But if you think it's safe, it probably is.

But what good does it do to register if both names and locations can be stolen? Just asking.

Location hidden

#847064 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first sentence was spot on, your second was more of your typical unfounded and idiotic dreck.
Now answer the question.
I believe I answered what ever question you had with:

"Well genius, I don't know many people who voluntarily have a mugger kill their child or perform an abortion."

Was there something else?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#847065 Jan 25, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Save us Liberals!
American Astronauts die....
445 deaths per 100,000...
Ban exploring the heavens!
Use the money to buy cell phones and foodstamps!
http://books.google.com/books...
i think the space program already was shut down to buy cell phones and foodstamps and Moochelle's vacations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 10-1 9 min Ralph 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,024
Word (Dec '08) 19 min andet1987 4,755
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 20 min andet1987 641
Amy - 9-29-2014 22 min Toj 29
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min scirocco 68,564
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 23 min andet1987 1,300
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min WelbyMD 178,605
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]