Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,038)

Showing posts 780,741 - 780,760 of1,033,144
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Ah, that fifth grade dropout humor is so funny!!

You're really talking about your Mommy, aren't you??
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You're beginning to sound like lily; always asking for stronger proof.
...and then drinking it.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Hey, you used to be Romney Ryan 2012!!

The nitwit who tried to fake military service.

Haven't lost any of your stupidity, have you??
Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
He would, but he can't afford them, and the dogs won't share their toys with him.
The dude went after one and got ban fron the dog pound. I wonder if it is just that one pound or the whole chain.
Stupid is.. as stupid does, I guess. LOL

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
isolationist Republican conservatives supported Hitler prior to World War II.
Henry Ford
Charles Lindberg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

It seems that treasured university education was actually a comedy course, eh? Did you learn how to apply Clown Paint correctly?

Ford was a pacifist and so much so that Woodrow Wilson(a Democrat) tried to get Ford to run for Congress(and almost won). He was a screwed-up political flop but a manufacturing genius. He was a starry-eyed pacifist who got suckered by a lot of lost causes. He actually believed that Stalin was a nice man trying to raise the poor average Russian into a middle class and so Ford helped the Monster of the century build Ford Tractors in Russia.

Remember now. The NY Times thought the same as Ford and praised Stalin's work.

Today, the NY Times praises the Boy Messiah's work, too.

Stay away from that university of yours, Fool.

So where did you getcher "university" ejucation, eh, dood?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist
Bimbo
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
I'm sure you're proud to be stupid, also.
Oh wait!! Saying you're proud to be Republiclown is the same thing.
sorry.
<quoted text>
Maybe in your stupid moron eyes, dude. You Demonbrats always call us what you are yourself. I know you Demonbrat hate to be called out on things..when we prove that we are right about you. Just ask lying Clinton that shook is finger at the whole world that he did not have sex with that woman, then had to come back with his tail between his legs and admit he did, or Obama that was mad that he had to show us a birth paper, and made a total fool out of himself at a WH dinner party showing a kids movie of the Lion KIng. Why get so mad, should have shown it from the start, and not go as far as to act up like a little kid that didn't get his way, and trying to get that other person back.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Ohio Board of Education president totally not comparing Obama to Hitler, she says
We need more guns around because if you think otherwise, you're kinda like Hitler. That seems to be the message the gun fetishist crowd has coalesced around, because logic is for suckers:
[Ohio] State Board of Education President Debe Terhar said she was not comparing President Barack Obama to Adolf Hitler when she posted a photograph of the Nazi leader on her Facebook page with a message critical of the administration’s new gun-control efforts.[…]
Terhar, a Cincinnati Republican elected last week by the 19-member school board to a second term as its president, recently posted the picture with this commentary:“Never forget what this tyrant said:‘To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.’— Adolf Hitler.”
Fear not, though, because Terhar says she didn't mean it like that:
“I’m not comparing the president to Adolf Hitler,” she said.“It’s the thought of disarming citizens, and this has happened throughout history. What’s the true intention of the Second Amendment? It was to protect us from a tyrannical government, God forbid.”
See there? It's not that Obama is like Hitler for not wanting more guns in schools, it's just that that's like something a tyrannical dictator would do, right before gassing people or right after invading Poland.(Hitler was also against drinking lead paint straight from the can, which is why all true patriot meetups start with chugging a glass of whatever-someone-found-in-thei r-garage-that-week.)
The Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings have left the gun fetishist crowd absolutely befuddled. Their identity revolves around protecting themselves from imaginary future tyranny; the best argument they can muster as to why your kids and mine have to be continually exposed to batshit crazy people with personal arsenals is that we need those batshit crazy people with arsenals around, because non-batshit crazy people just aren't attuned enough to all the damn tyranny that's coming out of the woodwork, and haven't probably honed themselves as anti-tyranny killing machines.
Have you noticed? Almost every one of the most avid gun fetishists out there, the people appearing on teevee to yell at the hosts about freedom and the like, all argue that they need absolutely unfettered gun freedom because they may at some point need to start shooting at our government. All our efforts at basic public safety are running afoul of a very small, obsessively paranoid crowd whose rationale is that we need to enable widespread mass murder, just in case it comes in handy someday. You know … if they ever feel like it.
These are the people who really need their guns taken away. Not even a close question.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/22/1181...
Lincoln! Is this you again, boy?
SayWhat

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrorist!
Booger!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
I'm not here to answer your ignorant nitwit questions.
He who can't, preaches.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Welllll... hold on just a cotton pickin' moment. What about Muddy's contention that slavery is a useful time saver for the vererati?
Germaine is not a country, azzhole.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Know what?
I'm sorry, nodded off there for a sec ...
You nodded out many decades ago...

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Fits what profile, Mud? A Southern Democrat BEFORE the Civil War, before Civil Rights, before the Dixiecrats? You really should talk to carol about this Republicans freeing in slaves in 1864, for which those Obama "pickaninnies" should be so eternally grateful they would never vote for a Democrat again, ever. You and carol would probably really be a match made in Beck heaven, especially since at your ages you won't need a death panel to get there within the year.
I pity the parents of any child you may have come in contact with, in or out of the classroom.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
after several attempts to sound intelligent you need to commit suicide.
You first; the world needs some happiness with 4 more years of Obamafailure ahead.
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The great George green?
Who the fk is that, hillbilly?
i am so sorry i am the way i am.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Welllll... let's not forget about Greece and Rome and all those other "advanced civilizations" who are, obviously, no longer with us. As I understand it all the civilizations listed formerly have "perished." In fact, "perishing" is apparently part of the requirement for "advanced civilizations so don't be so quick to turn your nose up at perishing, please, Winston.
Are you aware that a ship is sailed looking forward beyond the bow and not while taking a wizz off the poop deck?

Just want some clarification from the motor-mouth. Please.
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused.
You racists are blaming the hippies for out of wedlock children?
Wouldn't a hippy be as old as me!
I'm confused too. Can someone please explain SOMETHING to me?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
after several attempts to sound intelligent you need to commit suicide.
Pound nails or rocks do you?

What else do you use your head for? Doorstop? Paperweight? Bookend?
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop pretending to be me using different names.
Right? How rude!
Slavic Baptist

Lake Stevens, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

President-imposter ODUNGO must be impeached. After serving his term in prison, folowing conviction of stealing identity of a US citizen, he must be deported back to Kenya as illegal alien. MSLSD liberal sewer TV station must be shut down. Repiblic and FREE America must be restored. Liberalism must be restricted and has to go on to garbage pile of history as failed and dangerous ideology.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to be on the safe side I always assume its National Butterfinger® Month.
Never can tell ya know?
When they need to remove floating Babe Ruth's from the community pool, they float your mouth in there for a few hours.

I'd think you'd assume it's always National Babe Ruth Month instead.

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
i am so sorry i am the way i am.
Sorry? Wear your defect with pride, like Ted Bundy did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 780,741 - 780,760 of1,033,144
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Grand Birther 167,357
Abby 4-16 9 min Mister Tonka 13
Abby 4-14 13 min PEllen 41
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 14 min RJS 7,542
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min PEllen 95,943
Amy 4-16 23 min j_m_w 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min former res 64,884
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]