Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#847117 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
0844 here, what was the MOS for latrine diggers and dishwashers, your role? lmao
But, I'm bored, what is a "click"?
SO you were in the artillery, but a "CLICK" as you call it is generally spelled "KLICK" hambone. I SERVED A BRIEF SPELL WITH A 105 UNIT. Are you familiar with Kentucky windage? My MOS was 11-B Went to OCS school at Fort Benning. Tell me more about your experiences in the military. So you were a Jarhead, that's ok I was a GRUNT, we all have names.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#847118 Jan 25, 2013
Call it the revolt of the West or, alternatively, the triumph of economics over ideology.

Breaking ranks with Republican colleagues, four conservative GOP governors who preside in capitals west of the Mississippi River have decided to accept federal funds to expand Medicaid, the state-federal health care program for low-income families and the disabled.

The governors of Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and North Dakota are on record as opposing the Affordable Care Act, the 2010 federal health bill that was the principal legislative achievement of President Obama’s first term. But as state and local costs for helping the medically uninsured rise, these governors want a share of the available federal cash.

“With this move, we will secure a federal revenue stream to cover the costs of the uninsured who already show up in our doctor’s offices and emergency rooms,” Arizona’s Jan Brewer said in explaining why she decided to accept federal funds for expanding Medicaid.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...

get those hands out there red states!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#847119 Jan 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Britain's economy shrank more than expected at the end of 2012 with a North Sea oil production slump, lower factory output and a hangover from London's Olympics pushing it perilously close to a "triple-dip" recession.
The country's gross domestic product fell 0.3 percent in the fourth quarter, the Office for National Statistics said on Friday, sharper than a 0.1 percent decline forecast by analysts.
The news is a blow for Britain's Conservative-led government, which a day earlier defended its austerity program against criticism from the International Monetary Fund. It needs solid growth to meet its budget targets, keep a triple-A debt rating and bolster its chances of winning a 2015 election.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/25/brit...
Yet Kate's baby will push that economy back up to it's rightful place__particularly if it's a little princess for a princess opens the door for Kate to become Queen__perhaps the hottest queen in history aka__Queen Hottie!

The financial possibilities are endless.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#847120 Jan 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, you admit to being another of Waxturd's sockpuppets!!
You nitwits are really stupid!!
Too stupid to realize that nobody else here bothers with judge-its, just Waxturd and his multiple sockpuppets.
You're busted!! The evidence was there, in your Waxturd style ignorance, thanks for owning up to it!!
Not only is it stupid but evidence of a totally insecure shallow person.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#847122 Jan 25, 2013
This is Price-Less… Sign in Tahrir Square:'Obama you jerk, Muslim Brotherhoods are killing the Egyptians’ can anyone remember Obama’s Cairo Speech?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#847123 Jan 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
SO you were in the artillery, but a "CLICK" as you call it is generally spelled "KLICK" hambone. I SERVED A BRIEF SPELL WITH A 105 UNIT. Are you familiar with Kentucky windage? My MOS was 11-B Went to OCS school at Fort Benning. Tell me more about your experiences in the military. So you were a Jarhead, that's ok I was a GRUNT, we all have names.
Drop 50 repeat Hotel Echo.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#847126 Jan 25, 2013
Sockpuppet Jimmy got busted using his Wethersfield, CT location.

So puppetmaster Waxturd moved his proxy to Hamden, CT.

And he is stupid enough to think nobody is aware of it!!

Waxturd and his menageire of losers. Ha refers to them as his 'children'.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how these liberals think we are as stupid as they are.
If we were as dumb as them, we would also be voting for Democrats and relying on government for everything.
I remember Ghost trying to deny he posted as Wilhem when Waxman busted him. It was waaay obvious Ghost was caught, but the numbmut Ghost/Old Raider/Wilhelm/ Pope John finally stopped lying about it and gave up.
I didn't know he was also "Margaret", but I'm certain you are correct. The left knows no shame.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#847127 Jan 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Drop 50 repeat Hotel Echo.
Incoming get the hell out of here.
Not SurpriZedObamama

Pompano Beach, FL

#847129 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS. Still circling the bowl for FOUR years! LMAO!
sunnycali wrote:
<quoted text>
You're fooling no one at all. You started posting here yesterday with the sole intention of harassing and stalking me. You are reposting deleted posts. You are inciting others. You are violating the Terms of Service.
It's abundantly apparent that you are-Nostrilis Waxman- not only to me but to others. You have been banned once and I would suspect that you will be banned again. One of your posts has already been removed (#18122) which is amazing since you've only been posting for a little over a day.
You have not addressed the topic of this thread one single time in your 10 posts here. Every single post is directed at me. Please stop. I'm really not that important that you should expand that amount of energy on me.
Spammin, lurkin, stalking, judging, Waxballs The confused, lying stalker, preying on women posting on topix. Better known as a lying sack of shit.
Oct 21, 2009 Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote: That would be Billy Carter AKA Nostrillis Waxman, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, WartimeIII, Propagaga Queen Jean, world famous king of the internet troll/spammer/stalker/harasser /psych os on the worldwide web and at your service.
Reply » Oct 21, 2009 Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
That would be Billy Carter AKA Nostrillis Waxman, world famous king of the internet troll/stalker/harasser/psychos on the worldwide web and at your service.
#18127 Oct 17, 2009 Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now? sunnycali wrote: Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
17602 Oct 15, 2009 sunnycali wrote:
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
17603 Oct 15, 2009 sunnycali wrote: So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person? This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency. Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply » Jun 9, 2010 Devin wrote:
Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions. You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self. Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature.
Friday's Rejected Woman #1 LOL
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#847130 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Always been an animal lover - the bleeding heart type - almost to a fault.
Take off the "almost". Just "to a fault".

Picture watching Benji and someone sitting behind you sniveling like it's a scene from Schindler's List.

Even though I cried watching that too.

Have had many confrontations and potential confrontations in my lifetime when it comes to an animal's welfare over a human's stupidity.

But I'm sure you're an animal lover too and cried watching Benji.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#847131 Jan 25, 2013
BTW, I well remember when Dweeb tried to challenge you on Vietnam era equipment, and you wiped the floor with him!!

You exposed him for the liar he is, as you accurately described the equipment you had used in Nam, and he claimed it didn't exist at that time. You did an excellent job of rubbing his face with the hard facts, and he ran off with his tail between his legs, making excuses like he had forgotten.

You pretty much destroyed his claim of being a Nam vet. I notice he also stopped referring to himself as 'Sarge' after you destroyed his ignorant lies!!

Keep up the good work. Ed's obsessed with you, jealousy in his every post. He lies about dead children, then accuses you of lying about your service, which you can detail quite well.
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only is it stupid but evidence of a totally insecure shallow person.
Not SurpriZedObamama

Pompano Beach, FL

#847132 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
sunnycali wrote:
<quoted text>
You're fooling no one at all. You started posting here yesterday with the sole intention of harassing and stalking me. You are reposting deleted posts. You are inciting others. You are violating the Terms of Service.
It's abundantly apparent that you are-Nostrilis Waxman- not only to me but to others. You have been banned once and I would suspect that you will be banned again. One of your posts has already been removed (#18122) which is amazing since you've only been posting for a little over a day.
You have not addressed the topic of this thread one single time in your 10 posts here. Every single post is directed at me. Please stop. I'm really not that important that you should expand that amount of energy on me.
Spammin, lurkin, stalking, judging, Waxballs The confused, lying stalker, preying on women posting on topix. Better known as a lying sack of shit.
Oct 21, 2009 Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote: That would be Billy Carter AKA Nostrillis Waxman, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, WartimeIII, Propagaga Queen Jean, world famous king of the internet troll/spammer/stalker/harasser /psych os on the worldwide web and at your service.
That would be Billy Carter AKA Nostrillis Waxman, world famous king of the internet troll/stalker/harasser/psychos on the worldwide web and at your service.
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now? sunnycali wrote: Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
17603 Oct 15, 2009 sunnycali wrote: So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person? This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency. Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply » Jun 9, 2010 Devin wrote:
Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions. You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self. Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature.
Friday's Rejected Woman #1

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#847133 Jan 25, 2013
We had a hunting show schedule in PA in early Feb.

Since this is a hunting show and in light of Newtown, show managed said gun vendors could not show or sell assault type rifles at the show.

The gun nuts & NRA went bonkers & had a fit & gun vendors withdrew from the show. The net result is the show is basically cancelled.

There are a lot of gunaphobes that would ban these types of events where guns are sold.

I find it funny that the gun nuts just did what the gunaphobes had hoped - closed down a gun selling show.

Not SurpriZedObamama

Pompano Beach, FL

#847134 Jan 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
sunnycali wrote:
<quoted text>
Friday's Rejected Woman #1
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#847135 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Always been an animal lover - the bleeding heart type - almost to a fault.
PETA is always in need of volunteers__and nude models.
liberal_box_of_r ox

Oklahoma City, OK

#847137 Jan 25, 2013
VEEP Biden....

Taking your guns is about

>SAFETY<

not control....

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/01/24/bide...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847139 Jan 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Whiners just can't understand the concept of doing what is best for your country instead of yourself or your political party.
The mere idea is so foreign to them that we get posts like this one from the ever moronic Galt.
Warren Buffett claims to be calling for what is "best for the country" on taxes while receiving favorable regulatory treatment.

Warren Buffett's profits via the BNSF Railway resulting from Obama's blocking of the Keystone Pipeline far outweigh any additional taxes that he may be liable for.

Three-card Monte.

Wake up, sucker, and see how your hero is screwing you.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#847140 Jan 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, pretty much.
You're using to much electricity, think I'll raise your rate or turn off your air conditioner.

"Smart meters will also eventually enable utilities to raise and lower the price of electricity based on demand, allowing consumers to adjust their power use accordingly. So, for example, on hot summer days when power demand is high, consumers would save money by waiting until evening to run the dishwasher. If this causes them to reduce their overall usage, it should also lower their bills. Someday, smart air conditioners might be programmed to respond to these signals as well, "

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#847141 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never judge Homer no matter how inappropritate his dress.
Maybe his behavior...unless he makes me laugh...even so, there are limits if you know what I mean.
Perhaps if you or Peppy showed up with him...just to keep him from crossing the line.
Okay, just Peppy. <smile>
Yeah, I can't be relied on for anything to do with good behavior.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#847142 Jan 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
This is Price-Less… Sign in Tahrir Square:'Obama you jerk, Muslim Brotherhoods are killing the Egyptians’ can anyone remember Obama’s Cairo Speech?
The man has no clue what he's doing. The entire Middle East could be on fire and he'd say it was because of that video. Or remind them again that it's our fault.

At least Hillary has some idea of how things work - both in working with the opposition and with foreign policy.

The Lying Liberal Machine picked the wrong person in making history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 71,231
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Frank 182,059
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min OzRitz 49,313
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,283
Is Vanessa Hudgens A PORN-STAR ?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Jenny Derin 187
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Chitfaced 98,874
Holiday Greetings 3 hr Scrooge and Cratchit 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance