Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#847029 Jan 25, 2013
Homer, can we talk about your "man crush" on Obama?

If you don't mind, that is.
discordia

Denver, CO

#847031 Jan 25, 2013
I see an imbalance, just not the one that Obama and the left shreiks about daily.

WHO PAYS THE INCOME TAXES IN AMERICA? The list of Democrats complaining the ... We are going to take back America in 2012.~~~~~~~~~ Exclusive ...

allow me to share some enlightening data on who pays what income tax in the United States. We have a progressive (or regressive if you choose to look it the tax code correctly) in 2009, the latest available figures on income tax collection:

• The top 1%(1.4 million) paid 40.42% on income of $2.8 trillion.
• The top 2.5%( 5.65 million) paid 20.2%
• The top 5%( 7 million) paid 60%
• The top 10% paid 71.2% of all income taxes on income of $4.227 trillion.

Collected taxes :$794 billion

The bottom 50% of American taxpayers paid only 7.89 % of all Federal taxes collected !!
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#847032 Jan 25, 2013
Fiscal cliff??

Make every tax dollar count!

Buy foodstamps and medicine for the children!

With the remaining tax revenue use it for studies like this!

Does playing the harmonica help people with COPD????

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22744994...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#847033 Jan 25, 2013
After this President has side step Congress it’s encouraging to see there a court that still believe in the Rule of Law!! These Judges gets a Thumb Up!!
President Barack Obama just suffered a humiliating defeat in federal court. A top federal appeals court has removed three presidential appointees from power, and invalidated all actions they’ve taken over the past twelve months!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#847034 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not doubting you, but since nothing personal can be confirmed here, no credence can be added to anyone's opinions based on claims of military service, education, occupation, etc.
Facts are facts, and opinions must stand on their own.
Most vets can ID another vet, especially if they were of the same branch.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847035 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans need to start by weeding out the religious right extremists such as Akin and Mourdoch and by dropping the issue of abortion from the platform and elsewhere.
As for minorities, the appeal should be based on economics and not on pandering. This may or may not work, but minorities (and the middle class) are suffering economically under the Obama Depression, which works only for the wealthy.
Change Obama Depression to Bush Depression and you and I are complete agreement.

Location hidden

#847037 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Your group would be the Circle Jerking Clown Posse[CJCP}.
For the "group" , how is a doctor killing a fetus/baby any different from a mugger killing it? You shouldn't be able to have it both ways, but of course dishonest libs do.
Well genius, I don't know many people who voluntarily have a mugger kill their child or perform an abortion.

You shouldn't be able to have it both ways, either you have a brain or you have your retarded opinions.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847038 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer assuming third term for Obama?
Hillary will be wheelchair-bound by 2021.
I corrected myself I meant 2017. I don't think she would or should do a second term at that age which as we can see by Reagan and his senility at that time was also not a wise decision.
discordia

Denver, CO

#847039 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
I bet you made him blush. He thinks it's a secret.
Hunters

AOL

#847040 Jan 25, 2013
I am glad they banned certain weapons. Those are not hunting guns so they should be banned.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847041 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
Let it go already, I have no man crush. I haven't even heard him speak since the 3rd debate and that was only for about 10-15 minutes. Sure I may have read an excerpt here or there. Seems to me someone with a man crush would be pining away to hear his every word.
discordia

Denver, CO

#847042 Jan 25, 2013
Reminder of why we are where we are financially:

The Government-Created Subprime Mortgage Meltdown

by Thomas J. DiLorenzo

The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria.

Libs are so forgetful..........
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#847043 Jan 25, 2013
Fiscal cliff??

Raise revenue....spend money on the 47%'ers!

While they are spending other peoples money...

Study flatulence and beans!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3...

Location hidden

#847044 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie, I lean heavily towards libertarism, I'm pro choice and an atheist. I've been around a long time and it's the dems/libs who for decades have wanted to dictate how others live their lives.
I don't give a f what irresponsible Obama supporters do, how they ruin their lives, how many little bastards they pop out from numerous men, how uneducated and unemployable they are, just don't expect the rest of us to pay for it.
That's the crux of the conflict, your side wants our side to pay for your fleabagging follys and copulation catastrophes.
The stupid aren't generally drawn to libertarianism but I've noticed a lot of them like the sound of it so they use it without knowing the first thing about it. In other words, idiots like you. I could introduce you to libertarianism but it would be a waste of time, you're a big government right winger and libertarian principles are abhorrent to people like you.
discordia

Denver, CO

#847045 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Well genius, I don't know many people who voluntarily have a mugger kill their child or perform an abortion.
You shouldn't be able to have it both ways, either you have a brain or you have your retarded opinions.
Your first sentence was spot on, your second was more of your typical unfounded and idiotic dreck.

Now answer the question.

Location hidden

#847046 Jan 25, 2013
middle-aged fussbudget wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's me. Have to keep switching names. Look at the problem. It's not me.
Debil - or dem - are the ones screwing with your heads because they don't like what I say.
Why don't you register then? You're half the fun of being on here. Nobama's the other half and Eed's just embarrassing. The trolls are irrelevant.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847047 Jan 25, 2013
Remember when you could money into a savings account and actually earn interest. Anyone else old enough to remember that?
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#847048 Jan 25, 2013
Fiscal cliff??

Raise taxes on white rich conservatives so that liberals can study....

Children standing up in shopping carts!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8799443/

Location hidden

#847049 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Veterinarian? If you're true vet you should know 99.9% of females cannot cut the mustard on the ground on the front lines, stop being a contrarian dik about it.. You should also admit they would in fact be harmful to unit cohesion and fighting ability.
Sucking up to the feminazis isn't going to get you laid, they're all lesbians anyway.
Like I said, the women made it through jump school at about the same rate as the Marines. That's been my experience, you have some other experiential basis for your opinion?
Five And Gone

Greenville, SC

#847050 Jan 25, 2013
Barat Hussein Obama...our next impeached and convicted president. 5 years and gone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rattlesnake Logic 11 min little boy blue 20
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 15 min little boy blue 19
Amy 10-24 28 min edogxxx 2
Abby 10-24 33 min edogxxx 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 38 min JOEL 70,100
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min wojar 179,387
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min KiMare 50,624
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]