Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
780,721 - 780,740 of 1,082,250 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Good morning everyone and welcome to, "I'm carol Friday," or, "carolus" as we say in Latin. The rules are simple: find different ways of inserting all or part of the word, "carol" into a post or nic in witty or unexpected combinations. Get messy, explore, an most of all, have fun.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
This is fantastic! Waxturd/goober/jimmy/pussy... is rolling out more of his phony log ins to help make my case. Its hard to believe but RUSH10ME might be dumber than you. He couldn't figure out how you could award yourself so many judge-its because HE couldn't judge himself. No wonder FOX and Limbaugh can manipulate gullible puppets like you morons.
You have no room to talk moron. I remember you freaking out and saying someone was "removing" your judgeits, dumbfk.

http://www.topix.com/forum/ncaa/basketball/TI...

You are such a wimpy azz hypocrite.

Baawwwaahhhh!!!!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds owns you. Take a deep breath, bend over, now exhale...
Hehe...
Since you are the imitator , that would make you the puppet, MORON. Also your sexual fantasies. LMAO at your stupid.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>She was born oct.26 1947 making her 65 now and 73 in 2021 , I think.
Sorry, I meant January 2017 she will assume office.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
If Benghazi would had happened under a Republican president, liberals would be demanding blood.
My evidence?
The Iran-Contra media made up story.
Notice that in the Iran-Contra NO ONE died!!!
That would have been tame compared to the IRAQI lies, why doesn't that bother you...doofus?
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Save us Liberals!

American Astronauts die....

445 deaths per 100,000...

Ban exploring the heavens!
Use the money to buy cell phones and foodstamps!

http://books.google.com/books...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Good morning everyone and welcome to, "I'm carol Friday," or, "carolus" as we say in Latin. The rules are simple: find different ways of inserting all or part of the word, "carol" into a post or nic in witty or unexpected combinations. Get messy, explore, an most of all, have fun.
I could go for a cruller. Close enough?
For real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you that, pDumbpont, but you support a party that promotes class warfare, national debt, laziness and sponging off of the hard working middle class. Yes, I work and have a side business. I have worked since I was 15, while going to school and often from 8AM until 2AM the next day through my 30's when I was younger.
Now that I am successful, your party wants to punish and demonize me.
KMA, idiot.
and you support a party of idiots who have not even self respect by supporting gun laws that create norhing but massacres in public schools and places, your party is been a complete failure nuthead and always will be.

You are a COMPLETE IDIOT!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Save us Liberals!

Ban fishing!

Fishermen death rates...

118.4 per 100,000

http://www.landscapeonline.com/research/artic...

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Raider, lol, Waxman is one twisted hombre.
Morning Ghost. Waxturd/goober/jimmy.... brings a smile to my face with his every comment as I watch him squirm to be taken seriously. Its pathetic to watch him load up his own posts with praise to stroke his ego. Even funnier that the other right wing morons have to live with his embarrassing fraud. Although, come to think of it, the whole bunch of them needs therapy. He's all yours for now, got to go. You can be rough with my little bitch, he likes abuse.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Save us Obama!

People dying in their yards....

Ban...

Lawn care...

Doing this kills 13.3 per 100,000 in the USA!

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm60...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
More fear mongering from the left.
"procuring or facilitating an abortion, or compelling or coercing ANOTHER"
Do I really have to post the definition of "another"?
"Would legally require the woman to carry fetus to term"

You have reading comprehension issues
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Ghost. Waxturd/goober/jimmy.... brings a smile to my face with his every comment as I watch him squirm to be taken seriously. Its pathetic to watch him load up his own posts with praise to stroke his ego. Even funnier that the other right wing morons have to live with his embarrassing fraud. Although, come to think of it, the whole bunch of them needs therapy. He's all yours for now, got to go. You can be rough with my little bitch, he likes abuse.
Have you ever noticed the night shift?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Save us Liberals!

American Astronauts die....

445 deaths per 100,000...

Ban exploring the heavens!
Use the money to buy cell phones and foodstamps!

http://books.google.com/books...
See what happens when liberals run the show?

Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez are liberals too!!!

See the Utopia they had created in their countries? That Utopia is coming to America!!

See? Our health care system the best in the world never touched because it was never touched by liberals. Now they touched!!!

Our housing system, most affordable in the world compared to other countries, now touched by liberals "housing fairness" and see what they did to it!!!

So what will liberals destroy next?

THE INTERNET!!!

The Internet, great invention, only managed by business, was a success creating Microsoft, Apple, employment, banking, information, great advances until the liberals impose their "fairness" into it!!!
RepubliCLOWNS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>

Anyone that claims it takes them an hour each moring to write 3-4 one sentence posts deserves to have a comment.
It doesn't take an Encyclopedia of words to put you in your place dumbfk, it shows how really stupid and what a really moron you are, get a life LOSER.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Morning private Benjamin .
Good morning killer

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That would have been tame compared to the IRAQI lies, why doesn't that bother you...doofus?
1,2,3, Ghostie, who voted to go into the 'Gulf War'?? Do believe the vote in the immortal words of Fort Worthless Jim Wright, was 'bi-partisian, of course your mind forgets such trivial matters?
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Dunno, I thought Bobby lost some of his influence when he gave a terrible rebuttal to Obama's state of the union speech a few years ago. But I suppose he is still respected in the party so ya never know.
It was like the popular cool class president making a speech in the school auditorium idolized by most of the students without ever knowing why exactly and the geek who took being class president and its responsibilites very seriously trying to reason with them afterwards.

But then we go to our 10 year class reunions with a clearer persepctive about fluff over substance and who really had it together. The popular and cool guys are seen through different eyes and the geeks are actually the ones making a difference.

It will be like that in another 10 years. Too many are still in "idol worship" mode without ever knowing why exactly presently.

Good morning, Homer.
south caroliner

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Well, gulp, I was walkin' down a country road the other day with my girl, Mona, and it was pourin' rain and I swear I felt like mudslide slim out there just ruttin around in Mona's sweet potato pie with my big T-bone and pretty soon Mona started gruntin' an' takin' it on so to speak and she says real quiet like so I can barely hear her, "Yeah, my sweet baby James that's why I'm here," and I'm all, "Shhhh... just let me ride, baby," and there we are in the middle of the road, doin' it, when out of nowhere comes this big feral hog, smelly an' breathin' smoke but i was back in the hole again and I certainly wasn't going to be her backdoor man one minute and oh sussanna her ass the next! So I freed up lefty just then and went for my nine shooter and we all rolled around in the bushes for a while with Mona hanging on like a trooper and I got off a few rounds like the man who shot liberty valence I guess and there I was slappin' Mona's leather an' she screamin' an' that hog gruntin' for all he's worth and who should show up but a big blue steamroller with a little gray woman on top an', sensing an opportunity, I sorta maneuvered Mona around so's I could push that hog back on the road again an' with all my strength I just heaved an' that pig shot out in front of the steamroller an' he gets sucked under - I told Mona she could close her eyes at that point but Mona was in the throes of her first anal orgasm so we both watched that thing give out a horrible moan and then there was just a big blossom of blood on the lane and the steamroller just continued on like nothing has happened and it was just another sunny day and Mona looked up into my eyes and spoke the words I'll always remember, "I have AIDS you know?" Well, didn't I feel foolish. But I had the presence of mind to reply, "That's ok, I have caroler, or the little c as I like to call it."
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are the imitator , that would make you the puppet, MORON. Also your sexual fantasies. LMAO at your stupid.
Me thinks you should look in the mirror before calling others sockpuppets, Ghost/Pope John/Wilhelm.

You were busted and caught red handed posting as Wilhelm from Gemrany and I suspect you are now posting as Old Raider, sleazeball.

If memory serves me correctly, and I'm about 2-3 decades younger than you and your current sockpuppet Old Raider, so it's pretty good - you were busted back in August by Waxman:

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TI79GC...

Did you get any better at using your proxy service, loser?

Sockpuppet - Hypocrite.

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min wojar 174,933
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min Hate troublemaking arabs 68,048
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min truth-facts 45,835
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 47 min Hatti_Hollerand 473
Amy 7-28 1 hr Sublime1 16
get your prescribed drugs here from our Dr 2 hr Dr beckyhills 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 68,396
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••