Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,034)

Showing posts 780,661 - 780,680 of1,072,918
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a chance against an Obama surrogate.
Michelle's itching to run. I saw it in her eyes.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what we're all afraid of. It's difficult to envision a battle fought with a woman's touch. The Muslims must be rolling in their tents.
"I can't fight tonight, Sarge. I've got a headache".
Voters

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Who is going to vote Republican in four years?

I am

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No point in making the sick old lady cry.
She didn't look fragile to me, what with all the yelling and stabbing the air with her karate claws.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Oh, you must mean "sick in the head", right? You'd think that someone who spent so much time fantasizing and lying about ducking and dodging bullets would have been able to keep her cool and show some grace under political "fire", but her misplaced arrogance got in the way.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
So how many wars have the muslims won against Israel??
Israel has had women in their Military Units ever since they were rebels fighting the British Mandate for Palestine.
Rember Golda Meir?? She could kick your and your father's butt and have time to mangle a couple of more nitwits, just for fun.
You continue to say really dumb stuff.
Now you're a confirmed woman hater with your 'woman's touch' ignorance.
I'm pretty sure that 300 lb wife of yours could wipe the floor with you, too.
<quoted text>
Yeah a**hole, we have women in SOME of our units too, but as usual you're too stupid to connect the dots.
I suspect you've had a run-in or two with some women that didn't turn out too well, but that says more about you than women in general.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle's itching to run. I saw it in her eyes.
Well, I hope she finds a cliff and runs toward it with all her might.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't look fragile to me, what with all the yelling and stabbing the air with her karate claws.
Oh, you must mean "sick in the head", right? You'd think that someone who spent so much time fantasizing and lying about ducking and dodging bullets would have been able to keep her cool and show some grace under political "fire", but her misplaced arrogance got in the way.
What a great recovery from that supposed boo-boo to the head, eh?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't look fragile to me, what with all the yelling and stabbing the air with her karate claws.
It is amazing what those White House photo ops and staged videos can do for someone's image, isn't it? She almost looked sincere in that YouTube piece. A child handed her a note and even kissed her cheek! Sigh!

But this administration has actually enlisted Hollywood. The Boy Messiah images are rolling out like hot cakes from Hell. All the children w/Boy Messiah photos are just so-o-o-o darling, aren't they? And those hundreds of "candid", "unguarded" moments of romance between the Little Cow and the Gentle Bull! Kissy-Poo never had a better setting than the White House. Thank Allah for Hollywood's help. I'll never forget it. Neither will my upset stomach.
For real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Voters wrote:
Who is going to vote Republican in four years?
I am not
I don' t blame you.
Salami

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Will Bobby Jindal be our next president? Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal sharply criticized his own party on Thursday for its narrow focus on Washington-based budget battles. http://gusbur.info/bobbyjindal
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes you a FULL HOUR to demomstrate what a moron you are every morning - four measly posts? Two are one sentence and one is two sentences. All say nothing meaningful.
You are a liar and an idiot.
A textbook example of an Obama voting moron.
Once again nose wax, why don't you point out where I'm wrong or lying? Because you can't because you're an idiot.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to close the door behind you when you leave for your loser job, zero.
You don't know what I do for a living imbecile, you're just making baseless assumptions as usual.
At least I go out and work for a living. Do you?
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tirades might be worth replying to if I already didn't know that you are not only an abject liar in regards to most issues but that your liberal ideology will not allow you to recognize facts in conflict with your indoctrination.
Why don't you go get more minutes on your obama phone, LOSER
Prove I'm a liar moron. I put your pathetic article by a proven right wing whack job to bed using facts.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You know it's common knowledge that 85% of rightwing households are run like a Wahabist Arab Dictatorship(WAD). Of course I cannot provide a link for this, but I am pretty sure I read this somewhere.
I'm not buyin' it Homer until I get confirmation from you wife.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we do that with all expenditures? Including the hundreds of billions in give aways? POS dems in the senate won't even pass a budget and you think we can do what you propose?
That would be my preference. This budget thing is a sideshow meant to distract you like all the other sideshows.

Bobby Jindal, the Diogenes of the GOP:

"stop being “the stupid party” and “stop insulting the intelligence of voters.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/jindal-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetuses are only babies when the mother is murdered or killed and then the fetus becomes a baby. Ever noticed that?
The legal assumption when a pregnant woman is killed is that she intends to bear the child. Otherwise, until it reaches viability the fetus is a parasite.

For the group:

Which of the shape-shifters is this?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
You mentioned wars and intervention in other countries, retardo, I mentioned the man in charge for the last 4 years. I believe the president, on his own, has the authority to bring every single soldier overseas home right now.
I also asked where Code Pink was these days, you avoided answering because they have disappeared now that the AA president is in charge.
You also avoided answering where the anti war Hollywood celebrities are now that Bush is no longer in charge.
What that tells me is that the issue is not wars, interventions and American deaths, the issue for the left is what party is in charge.
Hypocrisy is the issue.
You're asking the wrong person, I talk about what I want to talk about. If you want to know what happened to Code Pink you have the entire internet at your disposal; knock yourself out. I do hold Obama responsible for the continuation of war and the expansion of influence around the world and particularly his expansion of the drone program which he's used to illegally target and assassinate US citizens. I'm not on here to bash Obama, y'all have that covered. I'm here to fck with ignorant right-wingers because it is they, not the flaming liberals, who are diametrically opposed to libertarianism.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you and Lily are dumbasses. Lily is an ignoramus who knows zero about the military, like you, who likely never served. I see you hate gays too.
How would the girls have fared on Omaha Beach? The Belleau Woods? The road to Stalingrad? Gettysburg?
I am a vet dumbasss.
RUSH10ME

Callao, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
On every military maneuver they went on, ghost always brought up the rear.
And who the hell ever heard of some one being a "wide reciever" on a baseball team??
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again nose wax, why don't you point out where I'm wrong or lying? Because you can't because you're an idiot.
Nose wax? Wow are you witty, toilet fixer! Baaawwaaahhh!!!!

Anyone that claims it takes them an hour each moring to write 3-4 one sentence posts deserves to have a comment.

You basically showcased what an idiot you are, libtard.

Dumbfk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 780,661 - 780,680 of1,072,918
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-13-14 13 min Cass 2
Ask Amy 7-13-14 20 min Cass 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Atticus Tiberius Finch 173,755
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Le Jimbo 45,574
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min TRD 67,548
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 39 min PEllen 97,458
Whites Targeted 4 GENOCIDE 1 hr hands on AR 3
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search