Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
780,621 - 780,640 of 1,096,862 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious, and a dunce.
Get used to seeing her face, as she'll be the next President.
Not a chance against an Obama surrogate.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be way off here, because i've never been in the military, but wouldn't their ability to get pregnant (and thus have to be removed from combat duty) cause logistic issues?
Not a problem. Field abortions.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
So how many wars have the muslims won against Israel??
Israel has had women in their Military Units ever since they were rebels fighting the British Mandate for Palestine.
Rember Golda Meir?? She could kick your and your father's butt and have time to mangle a couple of more nitwits, just for fun.
You continue to say really dumb stuff.
Now you're a confirmed woman hater with your 'woman's touch' ignorance.
I'm pretty sure that 300 lb wife of yours could wipe the floor with you, too.
<quoted text>
How often do you get tied up and spanked with Baby Powder by 300Lb tattooed female truck drivers? Like that stuff, eh?

What's being discussed here is not play-acting for little boys but real.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey numbnuts, your concern is as usual with the mad right kinda displaced. Kerry volunteered for Vietnam.. While all of the Bush bunch was figuring out ways to avoid. If you were not so stupid [but then I answered my own question] you would know that after three qualified wounds according to Naval regulations he was subject to be placed pretty much where he choose. He choose to return to the states.
Your concern is mind boggling and totally warped. You have proven that you are a programmed lowlife,[typical bagger] The man went and he served..In my book all that served there are heros. I served 67-69 4th Infantry Division. You are one of many imposters on here. A big mouth wimpified woman hater, I'm sure you are intimidated by most of them.. A natural born loser, you are.
Ghost is a well-known lying draft-dodging scumbag.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
He's already doing a good job with what has been brokeback Jersey, and hasn't even had to "take from" the elderly or truly needy to do it.
Some of the best genuine, for the people, by the people, of the people WORK I've seen out of the political arenas in a long time.
This nation needs more like and of THAT again.
How was the smog factor today there in Caliphonybrokia? Should be a little clearer, at least with goobers hot air still hovering over in Bumpuss.
Rainy this morning, clear this afternoon. Never much smog in Temecula, mostly just in LA basin.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

The bitch tried to make the whole issue about what the motive was about the attack rather than the fact that she and Obama were too busy travelling the globe at the taxpayers' expense while glorifying themselves instead of doing their job and keeping a high risk embassy secure.

http://9afb0ee4c2ca3737b892-e804076442d956681...

Too bad she wasn't at the embassy when it was hit, since it "doesn't make a difference" now.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
Rand Paul and those other dudes were way too easy on Hillary...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OiUchttUNtEXX
...they shoulda made her crawl her walk of shame.
No point in making the sick old lady cry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a chance against an Obama surrogate.
Michelle's itching to run. I saw it in her eyes.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what we're all afraid of. It's difficult to envision a battle fought with a woman's touch. The Muslims must be rolling in their tents.
"I can't fight tonight, Sarge. I've got a headache".
Voters

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Who is going to vote Republican in four years?

I am

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No point in making the sick old lady cry.
She didn't look fragile to me, what with all the yelling and stabbing the air with her karate claws.

Oh, you must mean "sick in the head", right? You'd think that someone who spent so much time fantasizing and lying about ducking and dodging bullets would have been able to keep her cool and show some grace under political "fire", but her misplaced arrogance got in the way.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
So how many wars have the muslims won against Israel??
Israel has had women in their Military Units ever since they were rebels fighting the British Mandate for Palestine.
Rember Golda Meir?? She could kick your and your father's butt and have time to mangle a couple of more nitwits, just for fun.
You continue to say really dumb stuff.
Now you're a confirmed woman hater with your 'woman's touch' ignorance.
I'm pretty sure that 300 lb wife of yours could wipe the floor with you, too.
<quoted text>
Yeah a**hole, we have women in SOME of our units too, but as usual you're too stupid to connect the dots.
I suspect you've had a run-in or two with some women that didn't turn out too well, but that says more about you than women in general.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle's itching to run. I saw it in her eyes.
Well, I hope she finds a cliff and runs toward it with all her might.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't look fragile to me, what with all the yelling and stabbing the air with her karate claws.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8BfNqhV5hg4XX
Oh, you must mean "sick in the head", right? You'd think that someone who spent so much time fantasizing and lying about ducking and dodging bullets would have been able to keep her cool and show some grace under political "fire", but her misplaced arrogance got in the way.
What a great recovery from that supposed boo-boo to the head, eh?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't look fragile to me, what with all the yelling and stabbing the air with her karate claws.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8BfNqhV5hg4XX
It is amazing what those White House photo ops and staged videos can do for someone's image, isn't it? She almost looked sincere in that YouTube piece. A child handed her a note and even kissed her cheek! Sigh!

But this administration has actually enlisted Hollywood. The Boy Messiah images are rolling out like hot cakes from Hell. All the children w/Boy Messiah photos are just so-o-o-o darling, aren't they? And those hundreds of "candid", "unguarded" moments of romance between the Little Cow and the Gentle Bull! Kissy-Poo never had a better setting than the White House. Thank Allah for Hollywood's help. I'll never forget it. Neither will my upset stomach.
For real

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Voters wrote:
Who is going to vote Republican in four years?
I am not
I don' t blame you.
Salami

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Will Bobby Jindal be our next president? Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal sharply criticized his own party on Thursday for its narrow focus on Washington-based budget battles. http://gusbur.info/bobbyjindal
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes you a FULL HOUR to demomstrate what a moron you are every morning - four measly posts? Two are one sentence and one is two sentences. All say nothing meaningful.
You are a liar and an idiot.
A textbook example of an Obama voting moron.
Once again nose wax, why don't you point out where I'm wrong or lying? Because you can't because you're an idiot.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to close the door behind you when you leave for your loser job, zero.
You don't know what I do for a living imbecile, you're just making baseless assumptions as usual.
At least I go out and work for a living. Do you?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tirades might be worth replying to if I already didn't know that you are not only an abject liar in regards to most issues but that your liberal ideology will not allow you to recognize facts in conflict with your indoctrination.
Why don't you go get more minutes on your obama phone, LOSER
Prove I'm a liar moron. I put your pathetic article by a proven right wing whack job to bed using facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min JOEL 68,863
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 176,925
Amy 8-23-14 1 hr Pippa 11
Abby 8-23-14 2 hr Pippa 6
10 shot, including 3-year-old, across city 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr texas pete 4,644
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr whatitis 3,914
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 97,848

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 2:26PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search