Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
780,621 - 780,640 of 1,079,014 Comments Last updated 41 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

So how many wars have the muslims won against Israel??

Israel has had women in their Military Units ever since they were rebels fighting the British Mandate for Palestine.

Rember Golda Meir?? She could kick your and your father's butt and have time to mangle a couple of more nitwits, just for fun.

You continue to say really dumb stuff.

Now you're a confirmed woman hater with your 'woman's touch' ignorance.

I'm pretty sure that 300 lb wife of yours could wipe the floor with you, too.
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what we're all afraid of. It's difficult to envision a battle fought with a woman's touch. The Muslims must be rolling in their tents.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
no
HOW BOUT YOU, HONEY? YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME? HMMMMM? BE FOREWARNED, HOWEVER. I PLAY ROUGH.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Israel has had women in their Military Units ever since they were rebels fighting the British Mandate for Palestine.
Rember Golda Meir?? She could kick your and your father's butt and have time to mangle a couple of more nitwits, just for fun.
<quoted text>
ISRAEL IS A DUMP. WHY IN HEAVEN'S NAME DO YOU IMAGINE THE HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WOULD ENDORSE THE ERADICATION OF THE JEWS? JUDAISM IS THE EPITOME OF CAPITALISM. IT'S NOT THAT "JEWS ARE BAD," IT'S SIMPLY THAT JUDAISM IS FOUNDED ON MONEY, AND THE MAKING THEREOF. FOLKS GET UNCOMFORTABLE BEING PRESENTED WITH AVARICE AS THE MEANING OF LIFE. HERE'S THE TRUTH: ISRAEL IS ISRAEL. AMERICA IS AMERICA. FUCK WITH US AND YOU DIE.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

I'M WAITING... ARE YOU WAITING?
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

COME ON GIRLS, LIFE GOES ON...
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

ARE YOU SUCH COWARDS AS TO NOT REMEMBER THAT NO JEW SIGNED THE CONSTITUTION? THAT'S CAUSE IT WEREN'T THEIRS. STICK WITH THE FOUNDERS' PROGRAM. DUH. JUDEO CHRISTIAN MY HAIRY IRISH ASS.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

CAROL, HONEY, TOMORROW I'M GONNA EAT YOUR ASS. GET READY, SWEETIE. I DIN'T SEE NOBODY PUT UP THEY HANDS, HONEY. WHY YOU RECKON THAT IS?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the lying, traitorous coward Kerry get out of Nam early?
Self-inflicted wounds.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Y'ALL FIND ANOTHER THREAD. BES' DO IT NOW. I NOT KIDDIN'.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Women have been serving in combat ever since BushCo decided that it would be a good idea to invade Iraq, some here may recall that the scrawny little Jessica Lynch was captured in the aftermath of a firefight. She has a Combat Infantryman's Badge in her file but was never trained or even dreamed of being involved in close combat or being captured when she volunteered for the Army to escape her sht life in West Virginia.
Women fly helicopter gunships, medivacs and serve in logistics arm to arm with traditional grunt types and should be rewarded with similar honor, promotion and pay.
Taking a dump and a leak is gonna be a tad tricky for a while particularly if the US ever finds itself in another Vietnam style or tropical war were soldiers spend weeks and sometimes months in the field.
Humping in the boonies will certainly take on a new meaning.
Physically, women can do it, the jury is out on emotionally__Venus Mars thing__but that will work itself out www.cabagepatchbar.com not all women are delicate creatures.
Very few women died in our decade long plus debacle in RVN, some died as the result of a rocket attack (122mm) at the 45th Surgical Hospital M.U.S.T in Tay Ninh Province and one of the very special places in the history of that war.
Women must die in combat in equal numbers with men. Otherwise it's all a big joke.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Realtime wrote:
Kerry just stuck it up Johnson's azz by asking one simple question, one that he already knew the answer to. Hah!
The TeaParty elected are even dumber than the TeaParty voters.
<quoted text>
I had read the transcript earlier where Kerry asked Johnson if he had attended the briefing, where all the information was disclosed..
Johnson said "NO".
Thus sealing his fate as a blowhard.
John McCain also did not attend the briefing, he held a press conference to criticize Obama for not releasing information. The information he could have obtained, had he attended the Briefing.
Hillary and Kerry made the Republiclowns look like fools.
Kerry went easy, needing the votes. He could have ripped Johnson to shreds, Johnson is a real moron. A TP moron.
Here's a video, very, very difficult to find. You have to be a real internet genius to find it!! LOL
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
You also think Hillary was dodging bullets on that airport tarmac in Bosnia like she claims.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.....burp!

Please stop! I'm going to bust another gut, dood.

You see things that other people don't.....just like Hillary does:]
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they picked off two Republiclown seats in the election!!
You lose again!!
Incorrect, but then Demos/Tenzing/Nucular doesn't know shit.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
Was ghost Kerry's cabin boy?
On every military maneuver they went on, ghost always brought up the rear.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton managed to avoid Vietnam - in London, I believe.
Can you imagine Obama in combat?
Would not pass the physical exam or any training standards.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious, and a dunce.
Get used to seeing her face, as she'll be the next President.
Not a chance against an Obama surrogate.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be way off here, because i've never been in the military, but wouldn't their ability to get pregnant (and thus have to be removed from combat duty) cause logistic issues?
Not a problem. Field abortions.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
How often do you get tied up and spanked with Baby Powder by 300Lb tattooed female truck drivers? Like that stuff, eh?

What's being discussed here is not play-acting for little boys but real.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey numbnuts, your concern is as usual with the mad right kinda displaced. Kerry volunteered for Vietnam.. While all of the Bush bunch was figuring out ways to avoid. If you were not so stupid [but then I answered my own question] you would know that after three qualified wounds according to Naval regulations he was subject to be placed pretty much where he choose. He choose to return to the states.
Your concern is mind boggling and totally warped. You have proven that you are a programmed lowlife,[typical bagger] The man went and he served..In my book all that served there are heros. I served 67-69 4th Infantry Division. You are one of many imposters on here. A big mouth wimpified woman hater, I'm sure you are intimidated by most of them.. A natural born loser, you are.
Ghost is a well-known lying draft-dodging scumbag.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
He's already doing a good job with what has been brokeback Jersey, and hasn't even had to "take from" the elderly or truly needy to do it.
Some of the best genuine, for the people, by the people, of the people WORK I've seen out of the political arenas in a long time.
This nation needs more like and of THAT again.
How was the smog factor today there in Caliphonybrokia? Should be a little clearer, at least with goobers hot air still hovering over in Bumpuss.
Rainy this morning, clear this afternoon. Never much smog in Temecula, mostly just in LA basin.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

The bitch tried to make the whole issue about what the motive was about the attack rather than the fact that she and Obama were too busy travelling the globe at the taxpayers' expense while glorifying themselves instead of doing their job and keeping a high risk embassy secure.

http://9afb0ee4c2ca3737b892-e804076442d956681...

Too bad she wasn't at the embassy when it was hit, since it "doesn't make a difference" now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000