Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846917 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
It was like the popular cool class president making a speech in the school auditorium idolized by most of the students without ever knowing why exactly and the geek who took being class president and its responsibilites very seriously trying to reason with them afterwards.
But then we go to our 10 year class reunions with a clearer persepctive about fluff over substance and who really had it together. The popular and cool guys are seen through different eyes and the geeks are actually the ones making a difference.
It will be like that in another 10 years. Too many are still in "idol worship" mode without ever knowing why exactly presently.
Good morning, Homer.
And then they met carol again after all those years and whispered to each other " what the hell happened"?
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#846918 Jan 25, 2013
Save the 47%'ers from...

Ban....
Roofing!

They have a mortality rate of 32 per 100,000

http://www.title29.com/mobile/index.cfm#./pos...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#846919 Jan 25, 2013
Florida House Speaker Weatherford: changing the Electoral College is for sore losers

Republicans in five states, notably Virginia, have discussed changing the way they award Electoral College votes in presidential races by apportioning them on each congressional district, rather than the state's popular vote.

The reason: Republican Mitt Romney would have won the presidency despite losing the popular vote in states where the GOP controls the legislatures: Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida.

But Florida, the largest swing state, won't go along with changing the Electoral College if Florida House Speaker Will Weatherford has any say (and he has a major say).

"To me, that's like saying in a football game,'We should have only three quarters, because we were winning after three quarters and the beat us in the fourth," Weatherford, a Republican, told the Herald/Times. "I don't think we need to change the rules of the game, I think we need to get better."

In Virginia, state Republicans are going with the why-get-better? approach. They're getting a bill ready for a vote that, had it been in effect in November, would have given Obama about 30 percent of the Electoral College votes, even though he won 51 percent of the popular vote in that state.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/...
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#846920 Jan 25, 2013
I suppose if there is a silver lining in all this I'm refocused on working again.
RepubliCLOWNS

United States

#846921 Jan 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks you should look in the mirror before calling others sockpuppets, Ghost/Pope John/Wilhelm.
You were busted and caught red handed posting as Wilhelm from Gemrany and I suspect you are now posting as Old Raider, sleazeball.
If memory serves me correctly, and I'm about 2-3 decades younger than you and your current sockpuppet Old Raider, so it's pretty good - you were busted back in August by Waxman:
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TI79GC...
Did you get any better at using your proxy service, loser?
Sockpuppet - Hypocrite.
LOL!
the most sockpuppet user is florida( aka. NOSTRILIS WAXMAN, NOBAMA, WAXMAN, FLORIDA, LIBERALS EAT FECES, LILY BAD MOUTH RAT AND LIKE 20 MORE TOO MANY TOO COUNT, HOW BOUT THAT WINGNUT?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846922 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
It was like the popular cool class president making a speech in the school auditorium idolized by most of the students without ever knowing why exactly and the geek who took being class president and its responsibilites very seriously trying to reason with them afterwards.
But then we go to our 10 year class reunions with a clearer persepctive about fluff over substance and who really had it together. The popular and cool guys are seen through different eyes and the geeks are actually the ones making a difference.
It will be like that in another 10 years. Too many are still in "idol worship" mode without ever knowing why exactly presently.
Good morning, Homer.
Sorry you were dumped by the class president but that was like 50 years ago, time to get over it.

Morning Carol
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#846924 Jan 25, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
If Benghazi would had happened under a Republican president, liberals would be demanding blood.
My evidence?
The Iran-Contra media made up story.
Notice that in the Iran-Contra NO ONE died!!!
Three crew members of a CIA plane which crashed while delivering supplies to Nicaraguan Contra's perished. Amazingly, a single crew member survived. Eugene Hasenfus, who against orders brought along a parachute and bailed, landing safely then quickly being captured.

More amazing is that, also against orders, young Eugene had kept a little black book containing the names of his fellow operatives, CIA agents and other interesting people he'd encountered along the way.

Eugenes story became one of the highlights of the Iran Contra hearings.

Now tell me that CIA operatives don't count.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846925 Jan 25, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>1,2,3, Ghostie, who voted to go into the 'Gulf War'?? Do believe the vote in the immortal words of Fort Worthless Jim Wright, was 'bi-partisian, of course your mind forgets such trivial matters?
Bi-partisan based on lies. How do you think the vote would go today?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#846926 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he might have learned how to say corpsman before becoming the Commander-in-Chief.
Evidently right wingers' only criteria for President is proper pronunciation.

Figures.

Doesn't explain W. though.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#846928 Jan 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And then they met carol again after all those years and whispered to each other " what the hell happened"?
I'm not sure that's what they whispered, but, be that as it may, obviously jiminy was counting in dog years, which is appropriate in this case.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#846929 Jan 25, 2013
If you do not put a smart meter in your house you will be arrested!

Liberalism is imploding!!! As it always does!!!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#846930 Jan 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning killer
Mornin honey !
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#846931 Jan 25, 2013
Where'd the hypocrite hillbillies from Bumpass go?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#846932 Jan 25, 2013
An American Carol is a 2008 American comedy film directed by David Zucker and starring Kevin Farley. In some other countries the film is known as Big Fat Important Movie.

An American Carol was strongly promoted by notable Republicans and conservative personalities such as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck and Mark Levin.

As of October 2009, An American Carol has grossed $7 million after having a production budget of $20 million.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_American_Caro...

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#846933 Jan 25, 2013
If you do not put a smart meter in your house you will be arrested!!!

Liberals are in charge!!!

God help us!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#846934 Jan 25, 2013
CAROL FRIDAY GAME wrote:
When a corpse has been violated in every possible way, after having been slowly filleted over a period of days by a west virginian hunchback with the IQ of a wad of toilet paper (think Rush10me, or any one of the more "erudite" posters in this piss trench), and who was the product of the lust of 20 electric pole copper strippers in the back of a pickup, this is referred to as having been "caroled."
O-K! Now we're gettin' into the swing of things. I need another cup of carol with extra sugar...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#846936 Jan 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Bi-partisan based on lies. How do you think the vote would go today?
You yourself are lying, government class Democrat.

Prove Bush lied, liar.

The Democrats has access to the same basic information from the US and international security experts.

You can't show squat proving what you just said, but I can show you video of what your partisan Democrats said before it became politically expedient for them to turn into subversives.

Go ahead libcommie. Prove that Bush "intentionally lied". Then try and explain how the Democrats on the Youtube video "were not" lying.

Dweeb.
carol

Orlando, FL

#846937 Jan 25, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
If you do not put a smart meter in your house you will be arrested!
Liberalism is imploding!!! As it always does!!!
Well, to be fair jose, if they do put a smart meter on your house you're never going to owe anything for it?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#846938 Jan 25, 2013
Funny how both Ghost and Old Raider disappeared at the same time.

His proxy service must be broken. Darn!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#846939 Jan 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks you should look in the mirror before calling others sockpuppets, Ghost/Pope John/Wilhelm.
You were busted and caught red handed posting as Wilhelm from Gemrany and I suspect you are now posting as Old Raider, sleazeball.
If memory serves me correctly, and I'm about 2-3 decades younger than you and your current sockpuppet Old Raider, so it's pretty good - you were busted back in August by Waxman:
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TI79GC...
Did you get any better at using your proxy service, loser?
Sockpuppet - Hypocrite.
LOL!
He also got in touch with his femenin side and posted as "Margaret" awhile back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min TRD 68,877
Amy 12-18 12 min PEllen 1
Abby 12-18 14 min PEllen 1
Deat Abby 12-16 32 min Mister Tonka 54
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min Jacques Ottawa 181,714
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 82
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Go Blue Forever 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News