Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#846820 Jan 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what I do for a living imbecile, you're just making baseless assumptions as usual.
At least I go out and work for a living. Do you?
I will give you that, pDumbpont, but you support a party that promotes class warfare, national debt, laziness and sponging off of the hard working middle class. Yes, I work and have a side business. I have worked since I was 15, while going to school and often from 8AM until 2AM the next day through my 30's when I was younger.

Now that I am successful, your party wants to punish and demonize me.

KMA, idiot.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#846821 Jan 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove I'm a liar moron. I put your pathetic article by a proven right wing whack job to bed using facts.
+1 you're a liar - often based on posting bogus info from your libtard propoganda websites/media

Now pDumbPont = that took me 10 minutes - why it takes you an hour every morining is too funny, libtard!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846822 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
Douchebag Kerry's "wounds" were fixed with band aids. IF Kerry volunteered for Nam and IF any higher ups gave a shit, he did it for opportunism after the war where he disgraced himself forever in the eyes of the American military, not counting his fellow traitors like our imaginary author.
Your post always seem to reveal far more about your lack of character and ingrained behavior than the actual facts. If Kerry volunteered for Nam, "FACT" he did. Only the very lowest and the most programmed think that he disgraced himself or our nation. Who does want to be the last to die for no reason? The war in Vietnam was a waste of American lives and theirs, it was political in nature and unecessary, we were told that it was to stop communist aggression. Bush Cheney did far worse while lying us into Iraq, but that doesn't bother you? Politicians start wars and Americas sons and daughters pay the price, just how many times can this happen and still show a blind eye.

I'm proud I served, but i'm not proud of the cause or our actions there. If you served then I congratulate you and you have my respect, but to belittle others is to denigrate their sacrifices. The only ones that this should happen to are the ones that went to great length to avoid their patriotic duty regardless who they might be.

The military does as it's told there are no other options, other than AWOL and desertion...Which Bush did both, so if you are as patriotic as your phony azz implies that's the one you should be ridiculing..But honesty and patrioticism isn't what you are after is it. You are the typical conservative who puts party ahead of nation and proves it daily. I believe it was Samual Adams that said " When tyranny comes to america it will be wrapped in a flag carrying a bible" That's close anyway.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846823 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 you're a liar - often based on posting bogus info from your libtard propoganda websites/media
Now pDumbPont = that took me 10 minutes - why it takes you an hour every morining is too funny, libtard!
It took you ten minutes to post a stupid comment that proved absolutly nothing but a comfirmation of your advanced stage of idiocy? You baggers aren't even smart enough to realize that you are your own worst enemy. I love it. Target practice for you morons is shooting yourself in the foot,and damn are you good at it. Of course you need 15 guns to accomplish that feat...or is that foot? LMAO
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846824 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you that, pDumbpont, but you support a party that promotes class warfare, national debt, laziness and sponging off of the hard working middle class. Yes, I work and have a side business. I have worked since I was 15, while going to school and often from 8AM until 2AM the next day through my 30's when I was younger.
Now that I am successful, your party wants to punish and demonize me.
KMA, idiot.
Sounds far more like you are doing your Boehner imitation, get out the napkins.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846825 Jan 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>And who the hell ever heard of some one being a "wide reciever" on a baseball team??
No way to talk about your mamma or your boyfriend.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846826 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nose wax? Wow are you witty, toilet fixer! Baaawwaaahhh!!!!
Anyone that claims it takes them an hour each moring to write 3-4 one sentence posts deserves to have a comment.
You basically showcased what an idiot you are, libtard.
Dumbfk.
Once again we see just what an insecure lowlife you are with the need to make your own self feel better with the happy faces...Tells it all, simpleton.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#846827 Jan 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post always seem to reveal far more about your lack of character and ingrained behavior than the actual facts. If Kerry volunteered for Nam, "FACT" he did. Only the very lowest and the most programmed think that he disgraced himself or our nation. Who does want to be the last to die for no reason? The war in Vietnam was a waste of American lives and theirs, it was political in nature and unecessary, we were told that it was to stop communist aggression. Bush Cheney did far worse while lying us into Iraq, but that doesn't bother you? Politicians start wars and Americas sons and daughters pay the price, just how many times can this happen and still show a blind eye.
I'm proud I served, but i'm not proud of the cause or our actions there. If you served then I congratulate you and you have my respect, but to belittle others is to denigrate their sacrifices. The only ones that this should happen to are the ones that went to great length to avoid their patriotic duty regardless who they might be.
The military does as it's told there are no other options, other than AWOL and desertion...Which Bush did both, so if you are as patriotic as your phony azz implies that's the one you should be ridiculing..But honesty and patrioticism isn't what you are after is it. You are the typical conservative who puts party ahead of nation and proves it daily. I believe it was Samual Adams that said " When tyranny comes to america it will be wrapped in a flag carrying a bible" That's close anyway.
Turns out "it" was wrapped in a tootsie roll wrapper carrying a curan .

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#846829 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nose wax? Wow are you witty, toilet fixer! Baaawwaaahhh!!!!
Anyone that claims it takes them an hour each moring to write 3-4 one sentence posts deserves to have a comment.
You basically showcased what an idiot you are, libtard.
Dumbfk.
You showcased what an insecure psychotic self-promoter you are by awarding yourself 10 brilliant judge-its for another dumbass post. There aren't 9 people on this site at 6 A.M let alone 10 that think you are anything but a moron.

Pharr, TX

#846830 Jan 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It took you ten minutes to post a stupid comment that proved absolutly nothing but a comfirmation of your advanced stage of idiocy? You baggers aren't even smart enough to realize that you are your own worst enemy. I love it. Target practice for you morons is shooting yourself in the foot,and damn are you good at it. Of course you need 15 guns to accomplish that feat...or is that foot? LMAO
Waxturd doesn't have any guns. He hates those that use them but is afraid of looking like a RINO so like a good right wing sheep he supports owning even assault weapons.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#846831 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You showcased what an insecure psychotic self-promoter you are by awarding yourself 10 brilliant judge-its for another dumbass post. There aren't 9 people on this site at 6 A.M let alone 10 that think you are anything but a moron.
Try judging your own posts and get back to us , "moron".
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846832 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed it Raider, Waxman has to be the most insecure and lacking poster on here.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846833 Jan 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Try judging your own posts and get back to us , "moron".
Says one cockroach defending another. Topix is one of the few places where no lifes and baggers can pretend to be important.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#846834 Jan 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
No way to talk about your mamma or your boyfriend.
Morning private Benjamin .
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846835 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd doesn't have any guns. He hates those that use them but is afraid of looking like a RINO so like a good right wing sheep he supports owning even assault weapons.
Good morning Raider, lol, Waxman is one twisted hombre.

Pharr, TX

#846837 Jan 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Try judging your own posts and get back to us , "moron".
Do you believe that ten different people awarded "brilliant" judge-its to waxturd on that, or any other post?
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#846838 Jan 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Rand Paul and those other dudes were way too easy on Hillary...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OiUchttUNtEXX
...they shoulda made her crawl her walk of shame.
Hillary isn't POTUS....even though it appears she's been stuck with accepting the responsibilities of the job.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#846839 Jan 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Says one cockroach defending another. Topix is one of the few places where no lifes and baggers can pretend to be important.
I swear everytime you open that mouth its the same ole thing , hypocracy is overwhelming your old ass , are we to believe that the man who won the Vietnam war , invented baseball , dates models ,owns all those houses and sports cars and travels the world , and has a book deal and the presidents ear , spends his time on topix arguing with strangers ??
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#846840 Jan 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Fast fwd a few decades...WTH we doing in Libya, with "troops" of no drones, surrounded by big black flags?

Foreign Policy Failure.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#846841 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that ten different people awarded "brilliant" judge-its to waxturd on that, or any other post?
Did you try it like I asked , I did and it doesn't work .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min welcome home 50,029
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,490
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 46,993
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 1 hr Susan 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 5 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]