Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#846851 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
He logs on with different names. Interesting that you right wingers claim to be experts at seeing through conspiracies and lies in Washington but can't see an obvious fraud right under your nose. Or, do you choose to ignore a scam if it supports your agenda. Obviously waxturd has been loading the judge-it system for months. This is trivial except that it points out the hypocrisy of folks like you that pick and choose truth.
Now, let me ask again, do you think ten people awarded waxturd brilliant judge-its for his post this morning?
Yes and private Benjamin awarded at least two of them.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bentonville, AR

#846852 Jan 25, 2013
47%'er obama is the Commander in Chief....
UN investigating US drone attacks....

http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/operatio...
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#846853 Jan 25, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
No guns for protection?
Lily, Leo, jean......
Move to India...
They'll issue you a knive and some chilli powder for protection from rape!!!!!
http://news.yahoo.com/indian-women-given-kitc...
Let's see how many posts it takes before you are pitch forkedly, stone age torch carryingly (and WAY WRONG, WRONG, WRONGLY ANd Ignorantly) brandished as being some sort a criminal element by lunaTic, psycho nutcases, for spreading that SELF PROTECTION "propaganda"...

Starting with this..one....
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#846854 Jan 25, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
No guns for protection?
Lily, Leo, jean......
Move to India...
They'll issue you a knive and some chilli powder for protection from rape!!!!!
http://news.yahoo.com/indian-women-given-kitc...
Those three couldn't get laid in a foriegn prison walking around naked with an apple in their mouths and passing out gate keys , you can't rape the unfuckable.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846855 Jan 25, 2013
Louisiana Gov. Jindal calls on GOP to 'recalibrate' at RNC's winter meeting

"We've got to stop being the stupid party. It's time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults," he said. "We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I'm here to say we've had enough of that."

Republicans presidential nominee Mitt Romney struggled last fall to win over women and minorities, who overwhelmingly favored President Barack Obama's re-election bid. GOP officials conceded this week that they must change their tone and message, if not their policies, if they hope to expand their appeal in the coming years.

Romney alienated many Hispanic voters by highlighting his support for a fence along the Mexican border and "self-deportation" of illegal immigrants. Down-ticket Republican candidates alienated female voters by backing new abortion laws in a handful of swing states like Virginia and New Hampshire, while Senate candidate Todd Akin of Missouri hurt himself and his party by declaring that women's bodies could prevent pregnancy in cases of "legitimate rape."

GOP strategist Ari Fleischer suggested that his party could learn an important lesson from Democrats on messaging: "Republicans talk policy and Democrats talk people. Republicans can learn a little bit from Democrats on how to make those people connections with our policies."

Asked whether he was considering a presidential bid in 2016, Jindal brushed aside the question. "Any Republican that's thinking about talking about running for president in 2016 needs to get his head examined," he said. "We've got a lot of work to do."

One of the party's most popular voices, Christie earlier in the month criticized his party's `'toxic internal politics" after House Republicans initially declined to approve disaster relief for victims of Superstorm Sandy. He said it was `'disgusting to watch" their actions and he faulted the GOP's most powerful elected official, House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, R-Ga., told reporters on the sidelines of the meeting Thursday that Republicans also need to develop a sound strategy for confronting the Obama administration, suggesting House Republicans could use hearings to expose waste and promote better ideas.

"A lot of Republicans, frankly, spent the last two years saying,`Oh, gee, we don't have to do much because after Obama loses we'll work with the new Republican president.' Well, that world ain't there," Gingrich said. "So now they have to make adjustments. They've got to understand that this is a different game."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/25/lo...

Homer has been saying this for years time to confront the retards in the party, you know the party base.

Real conservatives need to take back the party and I believe they have some good ideas.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#846856 Jan 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and private Benjamin awarded at least two of them.
Then you're as phony as waxturd. Why haven't any of the people that think so highly of waxturd come to his defense? Do they drop by this site just long enough to lavish praise on their "brilliant" spokesman and then run off? I've exposed this fraud numerous times, doesn't it make sense that at least a couple people would post something to support him? Waxturd should be an embarrassment to conservatives that claim to represent truth and credibility.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846857 Jan 25, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary isn't POTUS....even though it appears she's been stuck with accepting the responsibilities of the job.
She will be come January 2021 unless she decides not to run.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846858 Jan 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Those three couldn't get laid in a foriegn prison walking around naked with an apple in their mouths and passing out gate keys , you can't rape the unfuckable.
"We've got to stop being the stupid party. It's time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults," he said. "We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I'm here to say we've had enough of that."

-Bobby Jindal
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#846859 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're as phony as waxturd. Why haven't any of the people that think so highly of waxturd come to his defense? Do they drop by this site just long enough to lavish praise on their "brilliant" spokesman and then run off? I've exposed this fraud numerous times, doesn't it make sense that at least a couple people would post something to support him? Waxturd should be an embarrassment to conservatives that claim to represent truth and credibility.
You mean like private Benjamin [ghostie] is to the democrats?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846860 Jan 25, 2013
Sorry Bobby Jindal, but judging from the comments posted by Republicans on this thread and others you all are stuck with stupid.
WeDuhPeeps

Hazard, KY

#846861 Jan 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Louisiana Gov. Jindal calls on GOP to 'recalibrate' at RNC's winter meeting
Republicans presidential nominee Mitt Romney struggled last fall to win over women and minorities, who overwhelmingly favored President Barack Obama's re-election bid. GOP officials conceded this week that they must change their tone and message, if not their policies, if they hope to expand their appeal in the coming years.
Romney alienated many Hispanic voters by highlighting his support for a fence along the Mexican border and "self-deportation" of illegal immigrants. Down-ticket Republican candidates alienated female voters by backing new abortion laws in a handful of swing states like Virginia and New Hampshire, while Senate candidate Todd Akin of Missouri hurt himself and his party by declaring that women's bodies could prevent pregnancy in cases of "legitimate rape."
GOP strategist Ari Fleischer suggested that his party could learn an important lesson from Democrats on messaging: "Republicans talk policy and Democrats talk people. Republicans can learn a little bit from Democrats on how to make those people connections with our policies."
Asked whether he was considering a presidential bid in 2016, Jindal brushed aside the question. "Any Republican that's thinking about talking about running for president in 2016 needs to get his head examined," he said. "We've got a lot of work to do."
One of the party's most popular voices, Christie earlier in the month criticized his party's `'toxic internal politics" after House Republicans initially declined to approve disaster relief for victims of Superstorm Sandy. He said it was `'disgusting to watch" their actions and he faulted the GOP's most powerful elected official, House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio.
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, R-Ga., told reporters on the sidelines of the meeting Thursday that Republicans also need to develop a sound strategy for confronting the Obama administration, suggesting House Republicans could use hearings to expose waste and promote better ideas.
"A lot of Republicans, frankly, spent the last two years saying,`Oh, gee, we don't have to do much because after Obama loses we'll work with the new Republican president.' Well, that world ain't there," Gingrich said. "So now they have to make adjustments. They've got to understand that this is a different game."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/25/lo...
Homer has been saying this for years time to confront the retards in the party, you know the party base.
Real conservatives need to take back the party and I believe they have some good ideas.

Is he the one just got busted for taking kickbacks and bribes from Katrina funds?

Oh wait, nope, that was Nagel (or something like that)

Better idea-Disaster relief funding-to the PEOPLE, NOT the robbinghoodieTic pockets of corruption!
Lincoln

United States

#846862 Jan 25, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary isn't POTUS....even though it appears she's been stuck with accepting the responsibilities of the job.
Hillary +12
Senate Republicans -3
Even fox is disappointed.

Obama 50.1
Romney 47
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#846863 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd doesn't have any guns. He hates those that use them but is afraid of looking like a RINO so like a good right wing sheep he supports owning even assault weapons.
It looks like he owns you on this thread though. I see you whining about him frequently. You must be gay and hurt he shunned you.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#846864 Jan 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>She will be come January 2021 unless she decides not to run.
Ya think she will live that long? Thats eight more years and she's already showing early stages of Pelosi-itous .
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#846865 Jan 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>She will be come January 2021 unless she decides not to run.
Maybe, maybe not Homer. Personally, I'm a little worried about her health, and the affects it may already be having on her judgement and capabilities in seeing and reading, stuff like that.

Semi truck pile up in this neck of the woods this am. This kinda weather bites, like trying to look into crystal balls and pretending they're worth the glass they're molder out of, for anything other than paperweights.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#846866 Jan 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Sorry Bobby Jindal, but judging from the comments posted by Republicans on this thread and others you all are stuck with stupid.
Hey Homer, do you predict a run on "stupid/I'm with stupid" t shirts with that one? Maybe like two fer the price of one even?

:-)
WE THE PEOPLE

Nashville, NC

#846867 Jan 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I propose that we pass a law stateing that all baggers should have to pass an IQ test.
YOU HATE TRUTH!TEA PARTY PEOPLE ARE THE
MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR A LIVING!THE RICH ARE ON WELFARE
AND THE POOR ARE ON WALFARE.THE MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE ARE CATCHING
HELL AND PAYING ALL THE TAXES!THE TEA PARTY PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY ONES
THAT GET IT!
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#846868 Jan 25, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary +12
Senate Republicans -3
Even fox is disappointed.
Obama 50.1
Romney 47
Pfft.

Independent opinion-wayyyyyy too much time wasted on opinion collections.

Would you like a shirt? We have a speshull sale on them :-).
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846869 Jan 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Ya think she will live that long? Thats eight more years and she's already showing early stages of Pelosi-itous .
She'll be 69, Reagan was 69 when he took office. But yes, her health could be a concern.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846870 Jan 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like private Benjamin [ghostie] is to the democrats?
So now we see a thin skinned crybaby, that loves to dish it out but sadly lacking with return fire. Since when has Ghost told women on here that they were not fuckable, hypocrite. You best take a long look at your own posts wimpie and then look in the nearest mirror. So I insult the insulters...Wow what a crime. Grow up, maybe you should set an example, other than a bad one .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Sunshine 181,786
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min Mister Tonka 98,843
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min scirocco 71,008
Amy 12-19 20 min pde 9
abby 12-19 1 hr Sublime1 6
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr not a ghost 357
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr not a ghost 4,793
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance