Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
780,461 - 780,480 of 1,079,647 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
They basically have the same mentality as the shooters. They seem to relish most massacres just so they can tout their firarms...And neither of those idiots ever served. Victims or the NRA, easy choice for those morons.
Come on Ghost. no one is happy about what happened in Sandy hook. You're better than that.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they picked off two Republiclown seats in the election!!
You lose again!!
What do boogers taste like?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you've got that backwards, but that's to be expected.
you're the one claiming the way to control women is to deny them abortion. Personally, i know women are much more than a vessel to terminate pregnancy

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The piece by Bill Flax is a perfect example of false equivalencies often used by the extreme right to make dubious points that under scrutiny fall flat. This is no exception. He starts off with a bald faced lie stating that the Nazis enforced strict gun control. German gun laws were put into effect in 1928 under the Weimar government seeking to curb the proliferation of private armies that were seeking to destabilize the new government.
www.guncite.com/gun_control_gcnazimyth.html
You might as well call Ronald Reagan a Nazi in this case since he supported and lobbied for the 1994Assault Weapons Ban.
www.outsidethebeltway.com/ronald-reagan-helpe... ...
The separation of church and state is in the Constitution moron, and numerous cases before the Supreme Court have affirmed this such as McCollum v Board of Education and Engel v Vitale. In Tammy Kitzmiller, et al. v. Dover Area School District, et al. a George W. Bush appointee to the federal bench ruled that the teaching of intelligent design was unconstitutional in public schools.
As for public education John Adams wrote;
"Laws for the liberal education of youth, especially of the lower class of people, are so extremely wise and useful, that, to a human and generous mind, no expense for this purpose would be thought extravagant."
Thomas Jefferson likewise stated in his 1806 State of the Union address;
"An amendment to our constitution must here come in the aid of public education. The influence over government must be shared among all people."
They must have been Nazis.
And where exactly has any liberal advocated for the closing of private schools?
As for Hitler seeking to ban meat after the war, Mr. Flax seems to forget that Hitler was in fact dead before the war ended.
The bottom line is that Flax's opinion piece has more holes in it than Swiss cheese and only a complete idiot would put any credence at all in it.
http://thewolfweb.com/photos/00231794.jpg
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
People with brains, honesty and common sense would never list drug addicts as their sources for information.
You picked two;
Rush, found guilty of oxycontin abuse and using his houselkeeper to buy him drugs.
And Kudlow, a cocaine addict.
That's your sort of 'common sense'.
Further proof you're a moron!!
<quoted text>
Rush is about money!
Doubt if he believes half of what he says
Led the republican party to defeat in 2012.
Democrats might finance him and the Tea Party.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose again!!
Tea Party delivered two U S Senate Seats seat to the Democrats in 2012,
three U S Senate Seats in 2010.
discordia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Time to give credit where credit is due, Obama did create some jobs, 200,000 new federal employees. How is it that the BIG SPENDING Bush didn't have enough federal employees already? Maybe they were all to take care of Moochelle.
discordia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing has banished my Carol. Who can get her back besides a big hairy brute like you, one she can respond to, one who reminds her of her dear departed dad. Are you up to the task, my internet gladiator, my mount.
You must be so proud, ganging up on one poor little polite woman.
Real tough guys.
discordia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
People with brains, honesty and common sense would never list drug addicts as their sources for information.
You picked two;
Rush, found guilty of oxycontin abuse and using his houselkeeper to buy him drugs.
And Kudlow, a cocaine addict.
That's your sort of 'common sense'.
Further proof you're a moron!!
<quoted text>
further proof you're an imbecile. Now go away you silly little boy.
RUSH10ME

Callao, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose again!!
No you dumbfuk America looses again!!!!
discordia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose again!!
I believe you're known as "nutsacker" ?
discordia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling!!!!
Affirm Action!
Lower the standards...we need more women!
It got us a sorry azz president.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Come get mine OBAMA !
Ill give it to YOU !
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

id like to take a Good Long Hot Piss,..
RIGHT IN OBAMAS MOUTH !
discordia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
you agree homer is a homo? me 2.

don't tip over your gin fizz

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

I guess Hillary and Barack never heard this speech by a Great Democratic President, otherwise the present administration would be open, and above board, admitting mistakes not hiding them. Obama had claimed that he would have the most open administration ever, instead he has made secret his Healthcare bill instead of having the debate on tv, in an open environment, and yet his lap dog Nancy Pewlousy says to her constituents " you have to vote on the health care bill inorder to know what is in it", for fear it would not be passed. Listen to a real presidents speech, not "just words" as Obama had said, but actions in truth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Can you compare this Democratic President with the great President that John F Kennedy was?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
bullshit. Do you ever open your mouth and not lie....
He was making a statement in a one-way discussion. After getting to the part of the statement with generally nebulous definition, he uttered the words "act of terror" which could mean anything.
Then, the lies that would have been obvious to anyone in the White House who watched the 7-hour battle on the real-time video feed being watched in the White House started to come the very next day.
So, what happened to the Obama lie about the spontaneous demonstration that obviously didn't happen to everyone in the White House watching the real-time video of the 7-hour battle? You do remember Obama lying for two weeks about this, don't you?
And then Bubba's Girl testified before Congress that there never was a live-feed and so she never viewed it!

The lying and the "disappearing" evidence is a Boy Messiah trademark.

"What Fast & Furious? I now nothing about it and neither does Eric holder and anyone else who wants to live to see sunrise tomorrow"

And he will never raise taxes on the middle class.......

And he doesn't want to violate your 2nd Amendment Rights.....

And his administration will be the most transparent in American history....

And......

Gee....he's just such a handsome negro, don't you think?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party delivered two U S Senate Seats to the Democrats in 2012, three U S Senate Seats in 2010.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Kerry just stuck it up Johnson's azz by asking one simple question, one that he already knew the answer to. Hah!
The TeaParty elected are even dumber than the TeaParty voters.
Care to post the exchange, so we can make up our own minds, instead of taking your word for it?
AFF

Point Harbor, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
another reason
we need Carol back
If we attempt to examine government from an outsiderís perspective, we would see a world where people are grouped into two different categories, those in government and those not. At face value, we can see that these two groups of people have completely different standards and expectations, even though they are the same species and have the same basic needs. Looking closer, we can see that these different standards and laws are not neutral, they are very much benefiting those in government at the expense of those who are not. The most important discrepancy to mention here is the fact that those in government have a license to kill anyone who happens to disobey them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Beno Kaka Inhere 174,598
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 51 min Pippa 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 3 hr Yeah 14
Amy 7-24 7 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search