Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,023)

Showing posts 780,441 - 780,460 of1,037,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it.
You said an increase in unwed motherhood showed a decline in morals.
So these unwed mothers are immoral.
Immoral, running around having unwed intercourse, yep, you & Rush Limbaugh called them sluts.
What would you call them?
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Child care for Texas 47%'ers.....

2002 audit found $6.3m in overpayments....

Babysitting is expensive

D04723.pdf
LoyalOpposition

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."
And getting it up the wazoo.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> All the major world banks printing money like Sherman toilet paper. What happens when you pump a balloon up too far.
Can you say worldwide Wiemar Republic? Zimbabwe? They are playing with fire hoping they can extinguish the flame before we get burned. The whole world will be in flames if they get it wrong. It will make 08-09 look like minor slowdown. They have been kicking this can down the road for 4 years now. They are running out of road. I hope you are preparing.
Lily, Ghost, Homer...lookit, flack Massey uses SHERMAN toilet paper! Anyone SEEN it? He's a prepper with a rainbow-chromed baboon butt?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Mitch McConnell and Boehner have to be the two biggest phonies in the house.Just to look at either makes me ill, yet as obvious as they are the righties would follow an orangutan as long as there is an "R". They prove it daily.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Little enthusiasm for Obamaís Inauguration, TV Rating down Substantially, 60% did not Watch Swear in Ceremony!! We have a poll taken by Gallup between January 7-10 shows that when Americans were asked whether they had a positive view of the country, only 39% agreed!! So how and the Heck did Obama get reelected, it simple the Liberals/Democrats Low IQ voters turn out had an impact!!
Yes just as I said along with the people who stayed home because they could not vote for Romney.
US Treasury

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

It reminds me of that old song in fact...

It's knowing that your door is always open
And your path is free to walk
That makes me tend to leave my sleeping bag
Rolled up and stashed behind your couch
And it's knowing I'm not shackled
By forgotten words and bonds
And the ink stains that have dried upon some line
That keeps you in the backroads
By the rivers of my mem'ry
That keeps you ever gentle on my mind

It's not clinging to the rocks and ivy
Planted on their columns now that binds me
Or something that somebody said
Because they thought we fit together walking
It's just knowing that the world will not be cursing
Or forgiving when I walk along some railroad track and find
That you are moving on the backroads
And for hours you're just gentle on my mind

Though the wheat fields and the clothes lines
And the junkyards and the highways come between us
And some other woman crying to her mother
'Cause she turned and I was gone
I still might run in silence tears of joy might stain my face
And the summer sun might burn me 'til I'm blind
But not to where I cannot see you walkin' on the backroads
By the rivers flowing gentle on my mind

I dip my cup of soup back from the gurglin'
Cracklin' caldron in some train yard
My beard a-rufflin'cold cowl
A dirty hat pulled low across my face
Through cupped hands 'round a tin can
I pretend I hold you to my breast and find
That you're waving from the backroads
Ever smilin' ever gentle on my mind
US Treasury

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

It makes me both happy and sad to think of what a wonderful place this great nation used to be.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
In the coming months, Republican lawmakers will be fighting tooth and nail against the agenda President Obama laid out during Tuesday's inaugural address: his call to action on equality, immigration reform, reducing gun violence, protecting social programs, addressing climate change and more.
And Republican Rep. Justin Amash of Michigan neatly explains why the upcoming fights might be a problem for the GOP:
The public is not behind us, and thatís a real problem for our party.
So there's one Republican who has some capacity to see REALITY. I'm impressed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it.
You said an increase in unwed motherhood showed a decline in morals.
So these unwed mothers are immoral.
Immoral, running around having unwed intercourse, yep, you & Rush Limbaugh called them sluts.
Dave lacks the ability to think critically, reflective of his third grade education.

Although a drastic increase in the percentage of illegitimate births clearly indicates a decline in moral values of the society, it does not follow that all unwed mothers, or any specific unwed mother, is an immoral person.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> What would you call them?
So you think that every women or young lady that falls for a man and wishes only to please and then is left with a child and a hundred broken promises is a slut???? Sooo, if she would abort would she still be a slut???No wonder you rightwingers are losing voters by the thousands and have become desperate and delusional.
LoyalOpposition

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, and which both the Democrat and the Republican Political Parties use propaganda to their advantages and why I dont trust or believe everything by either party as the gospel because both parties want Society especially US Society to believe that their agenda's are the gospel.
The difference being...only one of these parties is intolerant of the other to the point of wanting to destroy it.

And have Cheerleaders to help them.

Certainly, you see the danger in just one party having total domination over the entire country.

Say you do.
RUSH10ME

Callao, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
He calls them unreportable income.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes just as I said along with the people who stayed home because they could not vote for Romney.
Not to mention that most Republicans were at work on Monday.
UStink

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

JumpingJackFlash wrote:
OMG -- I forgot the very best part, this one:
I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag,
I was schooled with a strap right across my back
But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas!
But it's all right, I'm Jumpin' Jack Flash
It's a gas, gas, gas!
It's just so WEIRD; I mean he was telling me my own LIFE right there in front of like, 250,000 other people! It's like that other wonderful tune about "killing me softly with your song!" I swear, if I wasn't already taken, I would have thrown myself in front of him, down on my knees, mouth ready willing and able. It made me hate my mother all the more, which didn't ever stop until I found Jesus, and even not then really. Oh, god, I get the sweats just thinking of it, and those things stopped about 5 years ago. Makes me want to roll around in the snow!
Oh Mick, you in those rights with the red scarf and bustin' those moves, the LIPS!!! LOL!
Heh! Over here!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:

Young women or mothers.
URNuts

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

US Treasury wrote:
It makes me both happy and sad to think of what a wonderful place this great nation used to be.
Who is USTreasury anyway? I'm right here!
WAKE UP Democrats

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

True motives behind Obama's gun 'control' stance
By George Green
True motives behind Obama's gun 'control' stance. 49164.jpeg
From abroad I must note that when I was last in America I could see the increasingly authoritarian executive branch paying careless disregard to their oath to uphold the Constitution. Thus I am hardly surprised that President Obama, who seems to have to problem arming American soldiers to interfere with the sovereignty of other nations, has decided to again extend executive power, this time to ban and register firearms. The question is whether he's doing this out of care for protecting schools or something else.
Recently there was a tragedy involving a young man killing many school children at Sandy Hook Elementary School, in New Town, Connecticut. This has been used as the so-called 'final straw' requiring unprecedented intervention from the federal government, and explicitly the administrative branch. The strange thing is though, Connecticut itself already had similar laws to the ones prposed including and assault weapons ban. If it didn't work in Connecticut why is the administration proposing it for the whole nation? The chief of police in Newtown was indeed shocked by the firepower the 20 year assailant was packing, but if he didn't obtain it under the laws of Connecticut, how is making it illegal elsewhere going to help?
Print version
+- Font Size
Send to friend
Criminals and Crazy people will always find a way to create violence; in lieu of assault rifles certainly they'll take up fertilizer and coffee grinders to create bombs as terrorists groups in nations with strict gun laws already have. Yet there's no public outcry to ban gardening. Something else must be compelling Obama, following in the steps of Hitler prior to his seize of power, to go after firearms specifically, and the US amendment that was specifically intended to allow the people to resist the government in an armed struggle by founders who felt that another revolution could one day be necessary. Perhaps Obama isn't worried at all about schools, perhaps he smells revolution in the air.
For those who haven't been following American news; the people are not happy. Two movements have emerged, the so-call Tea Party, and the Occupy movement. The Tea Party movement has held major rallies in cities across America gaining massive support but with relatively no interference by the government. The Occupy movements, seeking to directly protest the financial centers where grievances against the American people have not been addressed and continue unabated, have seen what can only be described as regular abuse of authority by the police; while America accuses other nations, like Russia, of taking a tough line on protests, when it comes to blocking traffic on Wall Street America puts it's boot down hard.
The two groups largely disagree on what should be done but they do agree on one point: The people in power neither care about their issues, nor is the current government capable of addressing their concerns; that may not yet be revolutionary talk but it's getting close to revolutionary thinking. As Obama soon goes to his inauguration, a multi-million dollar event with everything one would expect to need for a rap album release party, he doesn't go with a majority of the people. American voter turn out has been abysmal for years and Americans go to polls far less than other first world countries. Knowing he lacks the support of a majority of the country, enjoying only the support of those not so disappointed with the system that they bother, and that two growing movements identify Federal Government as the problem; maybe we can see why Obama might be concerned with guns. With revolution in the air the most logical thing for an increasingly dictatorial leader to do is to dispense with laws designed to allow for revolution when the government fails to do its job.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

URDebil wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I detecting a confession of sorts?
The lyin' lorac couldn't detect Fat Man with a Geiger counter. The artist currently known as Debil has been my star-crossed lover for over four years...I would never presume to duplicate such an original masterpiece. How do I know that? Well, carol, real women just do.
WAKE UP Democrats

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

True motives behind Obama's gun 'control' stance

By George Green
True motives behind Obama's gun 'control' stance. 49164.jpeg

From abroad I must note that when I was last in America I could see the increasingly authoritarian executive branch paying careless disregard to their oath to uphold the Constitution. Thus I am hardly surprised that President Obama, who seems to have to problem arming American soldiers to interfere with the sovereignty of other nations, has decided to again extend executive power, this time to ban and register firearms. The question is whether he's doing this out of care for protecting schools or something else.

Recently there was a tragedy involving a young man killing many school children at Sandy Hook Elementary School, in New Town, Connecticut. This has been used as the so-called 'final straw' requiring unprecedented intervention from the federal government, and explicitly the administrative branch. The strange thing is though, Connecticut itself already had similar laws to the ones prposed including and assault weapons ban. If it didn't work in Connecticut why is the administration proposing it for the whole nation? The chief of police in Newtown was indeed shocked by the firepower the 20 year assailant was packing, but if he didn't obtain it under the laws of Connecticut, how is making it illegal elsewhere going to help?

Criminals and Crazy people will always find a way to create violence; in lieu of assault rifles certainly they'll take up fertilizer and coffee grinders to create bombs as terrorists groups in nations with strict gun laws already have. Yet there's no public outcry to ban gardening. Something else must be compelling Obama, following in the steps of Hitler prior to his seize of power, to go after firearms specifically, and the US amendment that was specifically intended to allow the people to resist the government in an armed struggle by founders who felt that another revolution could one day be necessary. Perhaps Obama isn't worried at all about schools, perhaps he smells revolution in the air.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 780,441 - 780,460 of1,037,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE