Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WE THE PEOPLE

Nashville, NC

#846753 Jan 24, 2013

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#846754 Jan 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It gives new meaning to "Army Brats".
The liberals will just invent field abortion units.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846755 Jan 24, 2013
Republican lawmaker in New Mexico introduced a bill on Wednesday that would legally require victims of rape to carry their pregnancies to term in order to use the fetus as evidence for a sexual assault trial.

House Bill 206, introduced by state Rep. Cathrynn Brown (R), would charge a rape victim who ended her pregnancy with a third-degree felony for "tampering with evidence."

“Tampering with evidence shall include procuring or facilitating an abortion, or compelling or coercing another to obtain an abortion, of a fetus that is the result of criminal sexual penetration or incest with the intent to destroy evidence of the crime," the bill says.

Third-degree felonies in New Mexico carry a sentence of up to three years in prison

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#846756 Jan 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Republican lawmaker in New Mexico introduced a bill on Wednesday that would legally require victims of rape to carry their pregnancies to term in order to use the fetus as evidence for a sexual assault trial.
House Bill 206, introduced by state Rep. Cathrynn Brown (R), would charge a rape victim who ended her pregnancy with a third-degree felony for "tampering with evidence."
“Tampering with evidence shall include procuring or facilitating an abortion, or compelling or coercing another to obtain an abortion, of a fetus that is the result of criminal sexual penetration or incest with the intent to destroy evidence of the crime," the bill says.
Third-degree felonies in New Mexico carry a sentence of up to three years in prison
More fear mongering from the left.

"procuring or facilitating an abortion, or compelling or coercing ANOTHER"

Do I really have to post the definition of "another"?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#846757 Jan 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Kerry just stuck it up Johnson's azz by asking one simple question, one that he already knew the answer to. Hah!
The TeaParty elected are even dumber than the TeaParty voters.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to post the exchange, so we can make up our own minds, instead of taking your word for it?
I had read the transcript earlier where Kerry asked Johnson if he had attended the briefing, where all the information was disclosed..

Johnson said "NO".

Thus sealing his fate as a blowhard.

John McCain also did not attend the briefing, he held a press conference to criticize Obama for not releasing information. The information he could have obtained, had he attended the Briefing.

Hillary and Kerry made the Republiclowns look like fools.

Kerry went easy, needing the votes. He could have ripped Johnson to shreds, Johnson is a real moron. A TP moron.

Here's a video, very, very difficult to find. You have to be a real internet genius to find it!! LOL

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...

Location hidden

#846758 Jan 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberals will just invent field abortion units.
That's a good one!!

Location hidden

#846759 Jan 24, 2013
Go to the 1.36 min. point of the video.

Location hidden

#846760 Jan 24, 2013
What is the point of throwing a continuing set of obstacles in front of a woman getting an abortion??

We live in the USA. The highest court in our nation declared abortion to be legal, which, also means it cannot be murder, by definition.

And that was 40 years ago. The law will not change.

Yet one group of people decide that they will ignore the law, and take it into their own hands, in their zeal to prevent a legal procedure.

This group is, of course, nitwits.

No matter what you personally believe, abortion is a legal fact in the USA.

All these ultra sound crap and other attempts to control women will lead to failure, it already has hurt your side more than you will admit.

Women have abandoned the Republiclown Party in droves. It's even worse among young women.

Yet most of them soldier on, calling abortion murder, which is a perversion of US Statues.

We are a nation of laws, not ruled by religious nuts with their selective views of morality.

You guys really don't get it.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
More fear mongering from the left.
"procuring or facilitating an abortion, or compelling or coercing ANOTHER"
Do I really have to post the definition of "another"?
discordia

Denver, CO

#846761 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
a failed campaign to do nothing but attack Obama as an agenda has put the House in good standing.
now if someone other than FOXbots thought that that was actually the case....
oh, sorry....
Poll: Americans Prefer Cockroaches, Traffic Jams Over Congress
Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/poll/2013/01/09/pol...
comments....
"House Republicans are the least popular out of everyone in the congress. I think that goes to show that people are sick of the crazies."
my bad.
we don't care what fleabagging welfare floozys think.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846762 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Let's see your Silver Star and Bronze Star, hero!!
Oh, you don't get them for giving free BJ's at the Main Gate, do you??
I see. People who served their nation with honor and heroism frighten little boys like you.
<quoted text>
Giving Free BJ's at the main gate,that would be you and Ghost.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846763 Jan 24, 2013
Was ghost Kerry's cabin boy?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#846764 Jan 24, 2013
Rand Paul and those other dudes were way too easy on Hillary...

...they shoulda made her crawl her walk of shame.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#846765 Jan 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that being changed.
That's what we're all afraid of. It's difficult to envision a battle fought with a woman's touch. The Muslims must be rolling in their tents.
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls

Sanford, FL

#846766 Jan 24, 2013
This is going to get ugly,join the resistance now!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#846768 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't care what fleabagging welfare floozys think.
That we don't !
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#846769 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
Was ghost Kerry's cabin boy?
Ghost was everybody's cabin boy.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846770 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Go to the 1.36 min. point of the video.
no
discordia

Denver, CO

#846771 Jan 24, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what we're all afraid of. It's difficult to envision a battle fought with a woman's touch. The Muslims must be rolling in their tents.
Laura Logan and Jessica Lynch know what to expect from filthy muslim pigs. I can only hope most american females have the good sense to not get in over their heads.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#846772 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Yet the Republiclowns are fawning over him!!
Your own leaders betray you again!!
And you just don't get it!!
<quoted text>
That's why you're a Democratic dupe, There letting Barack Hussein Obama Uh, Uh, Uh, hang himself with his own rope. You idiots were played big time, you just haven't realized it yet. No biggy, just politics,'Dell never lurn'....

Polliticks ain't for the faint of heart there 'Bombastic'. You'll learns how to play the game someday... Today isn't that day.....

Location hidden

#846774 Jan 24, 2013
So how many wars have the muslims won against Israel??

Israel has had women in their Military Units ever since they were rebels fighting the British Mandate for Palestine.

Rember Golda Meir?? She could kick your and your father's butt and have time to mangle a couple of more nitwits, just for fun.

You continue to say really dumb stuff.

Now you're a confirmed woman hater with your 'woman's touch' ignorance.

I'm pretty sure that 300 lb wife of yours could wipe the floor with you, too.
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min SpaceBlues 48,370
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min J RULES 70,575
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min The_Box 180,610
Super meds 57 min Help you 1
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,668
Abby 11-22 2 hr RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:46 am PST

NBC Sports 7:46AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
NBC Sports11:16 AM
Colts rule out Dwayne Allen and Gosder Cherilus
NBC Sports12:50 PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move
NFL 1:30 PM
Colt McCoy 'pushing' Robert Griffin III, Gruden says
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Week 12 Preview vs. Jags