Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
780,421 - 780,440 of 1,083,049 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the lying, traitorous coward Kerry get out of Nam early?
Hey idiot, Kerry volunteered for Vietnam. While your hero Bush and Cheney both avoided going there. Then surrounded themselves with never serving chicken hawks. That's where your concern should be.But it's all about politics with you baggers.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Texas 47%'er....

Gives homeless man a ride...

...in her windshield....

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/24/us/murder-t...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

And the sex scandal is caused by nasty males like you, who have no respect for women.

Did you murder your mother??
discordia wrote:
This is what women in the military begets:
Air Force chief: Scope of the Lackland sex scandal is 'stunning'
Full story: The Hill
The scope of the sexual misconduct scandal at Lackland Air Force Base was "stunning," Air Force Chief of Staff Gen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Yet the Republiclowns are fawning over him!!

Your own leaders betray you again!!

And you just don't get it!!
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>How could John F'n Kerry stick it anyplace, without his wife's permission... Talk about an Edgar Bergan doll.. Mortimer Sneerd has more intelligence than Kerry..
This is what you get in a Barack Hussein Obama Administration
AFF

Point Harbor, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

The supporters of the current government and their perversion of law is a threat to every American and their family. The hatred these people show for American Freedoms and liberties is astounding. They want people to believe the protection they offer is good but it is a violation perpetrated by what they call law. A violation of rights to property, as well as self-protection. Their legal scourge is inheritance of the per-war Germany and post-war Russia. They are forcing the rupture of our Union and they have shown they do not care. That the law should have become an instrument of injustice. Even more astounding fact is how easy society can be deceived.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you and Lily are dumbasses. Lily is an ignoramus who knows zero about the military, like you, who likely never served. I see you hate gays too.
How would the girls have fared on Omaha Beach? The Belleau Woods? The road to Stalingrad? Gettysburg?
You can start by asking Tammy Duckworth those questions,along with a number of other heroic women that have served our nation with great skills and bravery. idiot. Let me know whenever you want to match wits on serving in the military clown, I suspect strongly that it's you that is lacking. You would be an embarrassment to any unit that I served with.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone be afraid to answer? Are you saying that people should not be allowed to protest wars?
President Obama did not start these wars; Bush did. President Obama has and will end them. There's a big difference.
You are the dishonest scumbag, or just a dummy like the rest of them. Nothing worse than willfull ignorance.
...and you thought the tea party 'no more taxes' protests were racists....
You f'ing blowhard....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Her fat ass has about as much chance of fitting in Pennsylvania as you have filling up a condom old man, and remember if you dont see the serial numbers on the condom you ain't rolling it out far enough .
Soooo you are still pulling them over your fat head I see.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Make a 47%'er rich...

What's he do?

Smoke dope while speeding and packing a pistol....

http://www.njweedman.com/iverson.htm
skock a lack-a

Skokie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
And the sex scandal is caused by nasty males like you, who have no respect for women.
Did you murder your mother??
<quoted text>
or is it those who want to send women to the front line.
skock a lack-a

Skokie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You can start by asking Tammy Duckworth those questions,along with a number of other heroic women that have served our nation with great skills and bravery. idiot. Let me know whenever you want to match wits on serving in the military clown, I suspect strongly that it's you that is lacking. You would be an embarrassment to any unit that I served with.
Tammy Duckworth.--T t T t Tammy Duck worth. OMG. Let me puke.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Discordia served in the Limbaugh Brigade.

They take oxycontin and have hallucinations about killing people.

then they go deaf.

In Discordia's case, Deaf and Dumb.
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
They would have sustained the same level of casualties, bled the same color red, and wore the same uniforms.
They also would have displayed the same bravery, ability to fight, and resourcefulness, perhaps more.
I see you backed down from your claim about women in the Israeli Military, where women are 51% of all officers!! Smart move~!!
But you're a woman hater. Likely you've never been with one, so you hate them all.
You're a sissy.
<quoted text>
Women have been serving in combat ever since BushCo decided that it would be a good idea to invade Iraq, some here may recall that the scrawny little Jessica Lynch was captured in the aftermath of a firefight. She has a Combat Infantryman's Badge in her file but was never trained or even dreamed of being involved in close combat or being captured when she volunteered for the Army to escape her sht life in West Virginia.

Women fly helicopter gunships, medivacs and serve in logistics arm to arm with traditional grunt types and should be rewarded with similar honor, promotion and pay.

Taking a dump and a leak is gonna be a tad tricky for a while particularly if the US ever finds itself in another Vietnam style or tropical war were soldiers spend weeks and sometimes months in the field.

Humping in the boonies will certainly take on a new meaning.

Physically, women can do it, the jury is out on emotionally__Venus Mars thing__but that will work itself out www.cabagepatchbar.com not all women are delicate creatures.

Very few women died in our decade long plus debacle in RVN, some died as the result of a rocket attack (122mm) at the 45th Surgical Hospital M.U.S.T in Tay Ninh Province and one of the very special places in the history of that war.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Not supposed to be here 47%'er...

Keeps local drinking establishments open then goes for drive...

Kills a baby....

http://standwitharizona.com/blog/2012/08/03/o...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
They would have sustained the same level of casualties, bled the same color red, and wore the same uniforms.
They also would have displayed the same bravery, ability to fight, and resourcefulness, perhaps more.
I see you backed down from your claim about women in the Israeli Military, where women are 51% of all officers!! Smart move~!!
But you're a woman hater. Likely you've never been with one, so you hate them all.
You're a sissy.
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Women will still have to make it through training, 99.99% of them won't. They can't meet the same standards as a man. You weigh about 285 lbs., is there a woman out there that would be capable of dragging your sorry ass to safety? I'm not sure why she'd want to, but still.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
On that note...

Biden and Chuck Graham....
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot, Kerry volunteered for Vietnam. While your hero Bush and Cheney both avoided going there. Then surrounded themselves with never serving chicken hawks. That's where your concern should be.But it's all about politics with you baggers.
Dumasss,
Al Franken (now a Democratic Senator) once joked that John McCain 'sat out the war' while being held in a POW camp....

http://books.google.com/books...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Women have been serving in combat ever since BushCo decided that it would be a good idea to invade Iraq, some here may recall that the scrawny little Jessica Lynch was captured in the aftermath of a firefight. She has a Combat Infantryman's Badge in her file but was never trained or even dreamed of being involved in close combat or being captured when she volunteered for the Army to escape her sht life in West Virginia.
Women fly helicopter gunships, medivacs and serve in logistics arm to arm with traditional grunt types and should be rewarded with similar honor, promotion and pay.
Taking a dump and a leak is gonna be a tad tricky for a while particularly if the US ever finds itself in another Vietnam style or tropical war were soldiers spend weeks and sometimes months in the field.
Humping in the boonies will certainly take on a new meaning.
Physically, women can do it, the jury is out on emotionally__Venus Mars thing__but that will work itself out www.cabagepatchbar.com not all women are delicate creatures.
Very few women died in our decade long plus debacle in RVN, some died as the result of a rocket attack (122mm) at the 45th Surgical Hospital M.U.S.T in Tay Ninh Province and one of the very special places in the history of that war.
Whoa__well spank my azz and call me Flacko__I fkd up my own link, www.cabbagepatchbar.com

BTW the joint is owned by a retired high school science teacher, we should all have such a retirement gig.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

AFF wrote:
The supporters of the current government and their perversion.......... oed.
another reason
we need Carol back
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Women will still have to make it through training, 99.99% of them won't. They can't meet the same standards as a man. You weigh about 285 lbs., is there a woman out there that would be capable of dragging your sorry ass to safety? I'm not sure why she'd want to, but still.
Calling!!!!
Affirm Action!

Lower the standards...we need more women!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••