Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
discordia

Denver, CO

#846616 Jan 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
you agree homer is a homo? me 2.

don't tip over your gin fizz

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#846618 Jan 24, 2013
I guess Hillary and Barack never heard this speech by a Great Democratic President, otherwise the present administration would be open, and above board, admitting mistakes not hiding them. Obama had claimed that he would have the most open administration ever, instead he has made secret his Healthcare bill instead of having the debate on tv, in an open environment, and yet his lap dog Nancy Pewlousy says to her constituents " you have to vote on the health care bill inorder to know what is in it", for fear it would not be passed. Listen to a real presidents speech, not "just words" as Obama had said, but actions in truth:

Can you compare this Democratic President with the great President that John F Kennedy was?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#846619 Jan 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
bullshit. Do you ever open your mouth and not lie....
He was making a statement in a one-way discussion. After getting to the part of the statement with generally nebulous definition, he uttered the words "act of terror" which could mean anything.
Then, the lies that would have been obvious to anyone in the White House who watched the 7-hour battle on the real-time video feed being watched in the White House started to come the very next day.
So, what happened to the Obama lie about the spontaneous demonstration that obviously didn't happen to everyone in the White House watching the real-time video of the 7-hour battle? You do remember Obama lying for two weeks about this, don't you?
And then Bubba's Girl testified before Congress that there never was a live-feed and so she never viewed it!

The lying and the "disappearing" evidence is a Boy Messiah trademark.

"What Fast & Furious? I now nothing about it and neither does Eric holder and anyone else who wants to live to see sunrise tomorrow"

And he will never raise taxes on the middle class.......

And he doesn't want to violate your 2nd Amendment Rights.....

And his administration will be the most transparent in American history....

And......

Gee....he's just such a handsome negro, don't you think?
Lincoln

United States

#846620 Jan 24, 2013
Tea Party delivered two U S Senate Seats to the Democrats in 2012, three U S Senate Seats in 2010.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#846622 Jan 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Kerry just stuck it up Johnson's azz by asking one simple question, one that he already knew the answer to. Hah!
The TeaParty elected are even dumber than the TeaParty voters.
Care to post the exchange, so we can make up our own minds, instead of taking your word for it?
AFF

Roxboro, NC

#846623 Jan 24, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
another reason
we need Carol back
If we attempt to examine government from an outsider’s perspective, we would see a world where people are grouped into two different categories, those in government and those not. At face value, we can see that these two groups of people have completely different standards and expectations, even though they are the same species and have the same basic needs. Looking closer, we can see that these different standards and laws are not neutral, they are very much benefiting those in government at the expense of those who are not. The most important discrepancy to mention here is the fact that those in government have a license to kill anyone who happens to disobey them.

Lapeer, MI

#846624 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rand Paul says Clinton's outburst a 'valid point'
Sen. Rand Paul - the Kentucky conservative who told Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Wednesday he would have fired her for her response to the Benghazi attacks if he was president - acknowledged later the top diplomat had made a valid point when she angrily denounced Republicans focused on the administration's response to the attack.
Clinton was responding to Sen. Ron Johnson, a tea party backed Wisconsin Republican, who questioned Clinton about what he described as members of the administration "purposely misleading" the American people
"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans," Clinton shot back. "Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided they'd go kill some Americans?"
Her fists shaking, she continued: "What difference, at this point, does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, senator."
Paul, who like Johnson was backed by the tea party during his bid for Senate in 2010, said after the hearings concluded that Clinton made a legitimate case.
"I think she has a little bit of a valid point," he said on CNN's "The Situation Room." "It's not so important whether or not it was a movie or what it was. I think what's important, though, in going forward is it not happen again."
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/...
let's see if FOX runs that story.
The Boy Messiah plays the Race Card. Hillary plays the shaking-voice, teary-eyed, trembling hand Female Card.

And suckers like you expect us to follow your lead?

Hee, Hee.

"Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided they'd go kill some Americans?"
Her fists shaking, she continued: "What difference, at this point, does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, senator."

She's a spittin'image of Bubba. "I did NOT have sex with that woman" and "Define 'sex'".

What does it matter, indeed? They're dead and this administration has been playing footsie with Congress for many months denying, lying and delaying with a Hillary boo-boo, Susan Rice didn't lie on national TV six times and Gun Control - do it for the children - bullshit.

So it DOES matter after all that we incompetent leadership that repeatedly allows innocents to die and then lies about it afterwards and stonewalls the evidence.

Of course, none of this is important to you and the other little chickens. The Boy Messiah will protect you.....

...like Hell.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#846625 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot, Kerry volunteered for Vietnam. While your hero Bush and Cheney both avoided going there. Then surrounded themselves with never serving chicken hawks. That's where your concern should be.But it's all about politics with you baggers.
Clinton managed to avoid Vietnam - in London, I believe.

Can you imagine Obama in combat?

Lapeer, MI

#846626 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the Court interprets the Constitution.
right wing blogs don't.
But Jefferson and Madison led the writing of it.

Not the Boy Messiah.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#846627 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
John Kerry quietly suggests Sen. Ron Johnson do his damn job already
Republican Sen. Ron Johnson had a bit of a tough day yesterday. His attacks on Sec. Clinton did not go well (if there is one person you ought to think twice about trying to bully in a hearing, it would possibly be the ex-senator and former first lady most intimately familiar with the last 20 years of asinine Republican scandal-trawling), which resulted in a wounded Johnson sniffling that Clinton dodged his questions by being "emotional."
Today isn't shaping up much better for Johnson, who this morning was gets quietly chastised by secretary of state nominee John Kerry for missing the damn Senate briefing on Benghazi where Johnson could have gotten some clarification on the things Johnson has decided are, probably, outrages:
Kerry: I think it was very clear… were you at the briefing with the tapes?
Johnson: No.
Kerry: Well, there was a briefing with tapes, which we all saw—those of us who went to it—uh, which made it crystal clear. We sat for several hours with our intel folks, who described to us precisely what we were seeing. We saw all of the events unfold. We had a very complete and detailed description.
This must be the same Benghazi briefing that Sen. McCain also missed, back when McCain was being one of the most prominent senators assuring us that there was probably something fishy with this whole Benghazi thing. The reason McCain missed the briefing, you will recall, was that he was holding a press conference angrily demanding the senate be given briefings like that. This may have something to do with why McCain grumpily defended Johnson today, or not.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/24/1181...
"I became a member of the Committee quite recently, and so was not invited to the briefing offered last year,"

Sounds reasonable to me.

Lapeer, MI

#846628 Jan 24, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
or, it seems, Tea Party rule
or, it seems, Entitlement Mob rule
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#846629 Jan 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln: 0
Adult Conservatives in Congress: 10
She ducked, dived and repeatedly spoke over her critics intentionally to run the clock down to 0, using up each one's allotted time. After all, she's the spouse of a former Liar-In-Chief and got free coaching.
Viewing the world through a child's spectacles might be fun, Lincoln, but not very meaningful. Grow up.
You're hilarious, and a dunce.
Get used to seeing her face, as she'll be the next President.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#846630 Jan 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Women have been serving in combat ever since BushCo decided that it would be a good idea to invade Iraq, some here may recall that the scrawny little Jessica Lynch was captured in the aftermath of a firefight. She has a Combat Infantryman's Badge in her file but was never trained or even dreamed of being involved in close combat or being captured when she volunteered for the Army to escape her sht life in West Virginia.
Women fly helicopter gunships, medivacs and serve in logistics arm to arm with traditional grunt types and should be rewarded with similar honor, promotion and pay.
Taking a dump and a leak is gonna be a tad tricky for a while particularly if the US ever finds itself in another Vietnam style or tropical war were soldiers spend weeks and sometimes months in the field.
Humping in the boonies will certainly take on a new meaning.
Physically, women can do it, the jury is out on emotionally__Venus Mars thing__but that will work itself out www.cabagepatchbar.com not all women are delicate creatures.
Very few women died in our decade long plus debacle in RVN, some died as the result of a rocket attack (122mm) at the 45th Surgical Hospital M.U.S.T in Tay Ninh Province and one of the very special places in the history of that war.
I may be way off here, because i've never been in the military, but wouldn't their ability to get pregnant (and thus have to be removed from combat duty) cause logistic issues?

Lapeer, MI

#846631 Jan 24, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
He would've been singing Al Green BS to the Viet Cong while they mutilated the bodies of dead American soldiers.

And handed out free cellphones to them while thy did it.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#846632 Jan 24, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Women will still have to make it through training, 99.99% of them won't. They can't meet the same standards as a man..
I can see that being changed.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#846633 Jan 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah plays the Race Card. Hillary plays the shaking-voice, teary-eyed, trembling hand Female Card.
And suckers like you expect us to follow your lead?
Hee, Hee.
"Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided they'd go kill some Americans?"
She's a spittin'image of Bubba. "I did NOT have sex with that woman" and "Define 'sex'".
What does it matter, indeed? They're dead and this administration has been playing footsie with Congress for many months denying, lying and delaying with a Hillary boo-boo, Susan Rice didn't lie on national TV six times and Gun Control - do it for the children - bullshit.
So it DOES matter after all that we incompetent leadership that repeatedly allows innocents to die and then lies about it afterwards and stonewalls the evidence.
Of course, none of this is important to you and the other little chickens. The Boy Messiah will protect you.....
...like Hell.
But when Bonehead cries, it's natural, and only a quirk, right?
The rightwing hysteria over Benghazi is rather hypocritical, considering the foreign policy issues during the previous GOP administration.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#846634 Jan 24, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
About as much as Bush, what's your point?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#846635 Jan 24, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush is about money!
Doubt if he believes half of what he says
Led the republican party to defeat in 2012.
Democrats might finance him and the Tea Party.
It seems he's pretty good at getting the loony left wingers to constantly bring him up. Free advertizing.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#846637 Jan 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>No you dumbfuk America looses again!!!!
who's the dumbfk? LOOSES?
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#846638 Jan 24, 2013
House Speaker John Boehner told conservatives at a private luncheon that he believes President Obama wants to "annihilate" the Republican Party.

http://news.msn.com/politics/video...

Why, yes...he does. It's been very clear Obama has despised any opposition from day 1...anything and anyone who gets in the way of him having total control.

Why he's not the President of the United States. He's the President of the Democrat Party.

He would like nothing more than half the country disappearing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min Grau 68,496
Abby 9-20 39 min Mister Tonka 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Kristy 46,724
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 1 hr boundary painter 375
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 622
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,720
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr boundary painter 323
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••