Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278487 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Jimmy

Newington, CT

#846970 Jan 25, 2013
the inner carol wrote:
When any bagger con political hack/w**re from Anytown, USA, makes a totally self-serving, bald-faced, shamelessly transparent rallying speech to squirming, marginalized, disaffected, unwashed hoped-for, and newly-minted constituents, or makes any sh!t-splatterish, unfounded attack on women/gays/atheists/liberal/en vironmentalists/or any "minority" who objects to whatever they're pushing, this is known as "appealing to the inner carol in everybody."
Clueless, nuts, spam...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#846971 Jan 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I was wrong, I suspect after all that you are way to dumb and girlie like to have ever served as a real man.
Wow! That didn't take long!

Baawwaaaahhhh!!!!

You are way too predictable, idiot stick. Did they make a provision for slow people like you?

Baawwaaaahhhh!!!!
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#846972 Jan 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to jump ship
They must have closed the bar.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#846973 Jan 25, 2013
Fiscal cliff?

Money tight?

Those a hole repubs throwing you off a cliff?

How does the US gov practice being frugal?

NIH....taxpayer funded....

'Comparison of straining during defecation...'

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12870773...

“We're doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#846975 Jan 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how these liberals think we are as stupid as they are.
If we were as dumb as them, we would also be voting for Democrats and relying on government for everything.
I remember Ghost trying to deny he posted as Wilhem when Waxman busted him. It was waaay obvious Ghost was caught, but the numbmut Ghost/Old Raider/Wilhelm/ Pope John finally stopped lying about it and gave up.
I didn't know he was also "Margaret", but I'm certain you are correct. The left knows no shame.
Should be "as dumb as they"...don't any of you hydra-headed pusillanimous paranoid poseurs understand pronoun case usage? Maybe if you didn't spend all your time on here lyin' your "collective" carolasses off, you'd have time to study.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846977 Jan 25, 2013
OBAMA VIOLATED U.S. CONSTITUTION

WASHINGTON (AP)-- President Barack Obama violated the Constitution when he bypassed the Senate to fill vacancies on a labor relations panel, a federal appeals court panel ruled Friday.

A three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit said that Obama did not have the power to make three recess appointments last year to the National Labor Relations Board.

The unanimous decision is an embarrassing setback for the president, who made the appointments after Senate Republicans spent months blocking his choices for an agency they contended was biased in favor of unions.

The ruling also throws into question Obama's recess appointment of Richard Cordray to head the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Cordray's appointment, also made under the recess circumstance, has been challenged in a separate case.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#846978 Jan 25, 2013
Fiscal cliff??

Granny going over a cliff because we are broke?

Not to worry if you are studying Cat breasts....

NIH has money!!!!!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6213745/
TSM

El Paso, TX

#846979 Jan 25, 2013
Well maybe there still have Hope… Court: Obama appointments are unconstitutional!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846980 Jan 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle's itching to run. I saw it in her eyes.
Evita Peron

Lurleen Wallace

Welfare folks never leave government housing.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846981 Jan 25, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious, and a dunce.
Get used to seeing her face, as she'll be the next President.
Too old and too hideous, like you
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#846982 Jan 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Should be "as dumb as they"...don't any of you hydra-headed pusillanimous paranoid poseurs understand pronoun case usage? Maybe if you didn't spend all your time on here lyin' your "collective" carolasses off, you'd have time to study.
Maybe if you didn't spend all your time on here lyin' that you're a teacher (when you're never teaching) and taking care of your illegitimate children instead of worshipping the incompetent Obama, you'd have time to tell the truth and improve your taste in politics.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846983 Jan 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't look fragile to me, what with all the yelling and stabbing the air with her karate claws.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8BfNqhV5hg4XX
Oh, you must mean "sick in the head", right? You'd think that someone who spent so much time fantasizing and lying about ducking and dodging bullets would have been able to keep her cool and show some grace under political "fire", but her misplaced arrogance got in the way.
Possible brain damage, at least to the extent of affecting her vision.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846984 Jan 25, 2013
Lord Fetch wrote:
so...dickholes, so much for your abortion debate:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/24/catholi...
Free abortions and free birth control for all liberals, Felcher
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#846985 Jan 25, 2013
Fiscal cliff??

47%'ers cannot buy groceries or Air Jordans????

Not to worry...
I work and got you and this covered....

My taxes will ensure that the Bongo antelopes goiters are studied!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2373058/

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#846986 Jan 25, 2013
Elections have consequences

"OBamacare Strangles Adjunct Professor Hours"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846987 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a vet dumbasss.
Not doubting you, but since nothing personal can be confirmed here, no credence can be added to anyone's opinions based on claims of military service, education, occupation, etc.

Facts are facts, and opinions must stand on their own.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846988 Jan 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! That didn't take long!
Baawwaaaahhhh!!!!
You are way too predictable, idiot stick. Did they make a provision for slow people like you?
Baawwaaaahhhh!!!!
Take an anti-cryiing pill for christ sake, i'm starting to feel sorry for your dumb azz.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846989 Jan 25, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Fast fwd a few decades...WTH we doing in Libya, with "troops" of no drones, surrounded by big black flags?
Foreign Policy Failure.
If you didn't like Libya, you will love Mali (and several other African countries).
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846990 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
He logs on with different names. Interesting that you right wingers claim to be experts at seeing through conspiracies and lies in Washington but can't see an obvious fraud right under your nose. Or, do you choose to ignore a scam if it supports your agenda. Obviously waxturd has been loading the judge-it system for months. This is trivial except that it points out the hypocrisy of folks like you that pick and choose truth.
Now, let me ask again, do you think ten people awarded waxturd brilliant judge-its for his post this morning?
Anybody who pays any attention to those icons is brain-damaged.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#846991 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
OBAMA VIOLATED U.S. CONSTITUTION
WASHINGTON (AP)-- President Barack Obama violated the Constitution when he bypassed the Senate to fill vacancies on a labor relations panel, a federal appeals court panel ruled Friday.
A three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit said that Obama did not have the power to make three recess appointments last year to the National Labor Relations Board.
The unanimous decision is an embarrassing setback for the president, who made the appointments after Senate Republicans spent months blocking his choices for an agency they contended was biased in favor of unions.
The ruling also throws into question Obama's recess appointment of Richard Cordray to head the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Cordray's appointment, also made under the recess circumstance, has been challenged in a separate case.
Having been a constitutional law professor, he should have known better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min Ferrerman unplugg... 100,675
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 6 min Pennie Lane 457
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Earthling-1 54,605
last post wins! (Apr '13) 10 min Pennie Lane 525
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min Pennie Lane 6,445
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min woodtick57 197,168
abby 9-4-15 38 min Mrs Gladys Kravitz 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages