Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
780,361 - 780,380 of 1,079,991 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently it's a bogus link
No I'm terrible with links which is why I rarely try to post them.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever we have a war it should be funded by an itemized, nationwide sales tax so that every time you make a purchase you know exactly what its costing us.
I agree with no exemptions.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Code Pink? 1 way to stop libs in their tracks, ask them a question they're afraid to answer.
Obama is given a pass Bush never got from the dishonest scumbags in the lSM AND the left.
Why would anyone be afraid to answer? Are you saying that people should not be allowed to protest wars?
President Obama did not start these wars; Bush did. President Obama has and will end them. There's a big difference.
You are the dishonest scumbag, or just a dummy like the rest of them. Nothing worse than willfull ignorance.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

47%'ers and their wacky weed....

http://endo.tv/4352/uncategorized/riot-at-dea...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why'd you run away from your ignorance concerning the economy, punk??
That's all you do, run away from your lies.
Mcfly there was no reason to respond…. Look I've made efforts to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my A**!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It was mostly meant to say it is the libtards who scream loudest about the right to kill babies. It does not imply that they are the only ones who do.
Where are all these "babies" you're referring to, I don't know about any mass baby killings.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Code Pink? 1 way to stop libs in their tracks, ask them a question they're afraid to answer.
Obama is given a pass Bush never got from the dishonest scumbags in the lSM AND the left.
Oh, and btw; here is where Code Pink is:

http://www.codepink4peace.org/calendar.php

Now, I call a Code Brown on you.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Wife just confirmed the report. Later!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Apparently you have to put http or some such truck. Then it now takes you to a site telling you to go to another site. I read the transcript.
oh, all that huh? See if you send them 2 proofs of purchase off a Wheaties box if you can get an official printout.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are all these "babies" you're referring to, I don't know about any mass baby killings.
Did you check around back? Further, out past the apple tree, over the fence, past the boulders, now look down, should be right there. Looks for an X.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So your claim to fame is the fact that you can climb a 20' rope? Please tell us what all you can do that a woman cannot, and keep in military. You seem to have some women issues.
I know plenty of girls who can climb a 20 ft rope, and mountain climb, rock climb, run for miles, in marathons, in triathalons, save lives, swim for miles, lift more weight than most men, what the hell is he talking about? I'd bet any woman could whoop his azz/ men that talk like that are usually of the Pillsbury doughboy category.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>oh, all that huh? See if you send them 2 proofs of purchase off a Wheaties box if you can get an official printout.
lol
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever we have a war it should be funded by an itemized, nationwide sales tax so that every time you make a purchase you know exactly what its costing us.
So if I order a Big Mac® and Fries I can pay for an enemy combatant being shot in the leg? I guess he'd only be grazed for a few cents worth of taxes.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know plenty of girls who can climb a 20 ft rope, and mountain climb, rock climb, run for miles, in marathons, in triathalons, save lives, swim for miles, lift more weight than most men, what the hell is he talking about? I'd bet any woman could whoop his azz/ men that talk like that are usually of the Pillsbury doughboy category.
Clearly you've been to Pennsylvania.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not even remotely surprised an Obama ade guzzler like you is in denial and willing to lie to help the failure Obama. I'll stick by these and other sources.
quoted text>
I found this an eye opener, sadly so many of Obama's LIV's are functional illiterates. Or happily on welfare already.
This “official unemployment rate” has been manipulated throughout the years. The current version does not include discouraged workers (those who stop looking for work, or no longer can qualify for unemployment benefits) and the underemployed (those who take part-time jobs just to get by).
Rep. Duncan D. Hunter, R-Calif., stated in The Washington Times,“The official unemployment rate treats this subset of Americans, totaling as many as 88 million people, as if they just vanished ... call it what it is, an accounting gimmick.”
So What Is the Real Number That Obama Would Prefer You Don’t See?
The real unemployment rate is an eye-opening 22.3%, according to John Williams with Shadow Government Statistics ... nearly triple the “official unemployment rate.”
But as alarming as this number is, certain experts — like Dick Morris, John Bolton, Lou Dobbs, Newt Gingrich, and Larry Kudlow — believe our economic situation could get much, MUCH worse.
Read more: Jobless rate is inaccurate as Obama Plays a Numbers Game
Of course, you're a mindless right-wing troll who'll only believe whatever supports his alternate reality. Facts don't mean a thing to simple minds like yours. The U-6 has been reported since before I was taking Economics in college in the early 80's.

BTW, didn't vote for Obama. Another trait of you retards is to assume anyone who calls you out on your bizarre crap must be a liberal.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No I'm terrible with links which is why I rarely try to post them.
Oh well sure, so we'll just have to take your word for it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Rightwingers are dumb.
Bein' kinda redundant there aren't ya Homer?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Wife just confirmed the report. Later!
Well there you have it folks, independent verification from two unknown sources.

Isn't this the same way we ended up in Iraq?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you advocate American intervention in Syria?
No fk no, as far as the Arab and Islamic world is concerned the US can do far more damage by staying the hell away from their bullsht religious and tribal conflicts.

As a nation we remain indebted to a few longtime friends and partners, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan and a few others. But fk the dictatorships and those run by the Mullahs. Life's too short to spend hanging around with crazies, even Israel's voters are beginning to see the light.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame Obama, he's been in charge for 4 years.
Whatever happened to Code Pink? And those anti war Hollywood celebrities?
Obama is the one dropping bombs from drones and killing innocents including women and children.
Ok, what does that have to do with what I posted. Is that just another retarded assumption? If you'll consider how long occupation and intervention is going on it goes back through nearly every post-war presidency.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min TRD 67,942
Orange line robberys 17 min Whats the word on ARRESTS 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min Terry rigsby 48,913
Abby July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 8
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,628
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr Bridgeview resident 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 3 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 16 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••