Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#846580 Jan 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure thing Nobama from PA. Yup, Boca Raton is a ghetto!!
You are the one with the record of name stealing, along with your other mentalcase cohorts, Floriduh etc. seems you killed that one off. We can be grateful for some things.
You are also the biggest anti Semite; and then profess your love of Israel!! What an effing joke you rightwingers are. Not fooling anyone.
Have another drink while you can still pick your head up off the floor. LOL
discordia

Denver, CO

#846581 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the traitorous scumbag Rush??
You just lost all credibility on this thread.
There is nobody who is more of a traitor than Rush Slimeball.
You're to be ignored for abject stupidity!!
No, I mean the opportunist, scumbag traitor John Kerry who was due for a fragging if someone wouldn't have gotten him out of Nam early.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846582 Jan 24, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed
Agree.
dem

Chicago, IL

#846583 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
Jessica Lynch should have taught us something about women in combat, but liberals have short memories.
Keeping it all gay is how you like it huh?
discordia

Denver, CO

#846584 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You can start by asking Tammy Duckworth those questions,along with a number of other heroic women that have served our nation with great skills and bravery. idiot. Let me know whenever you want to match wits on serving in the military clown, I suspect strongly that it's you that is lacking. You would be an embarrassment to any unit that I served with.
Giving free BJ's outside the main gate isn't serving, and that's the extent of your military service.. 99% of all females couldn't pick up an M60 doucher.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846585 Jan 24, 2013
Jeffy Santayana wrote:
Imagine you are a dead carol. You have been dead a very long time indeed, and you have been floating, disembodied and aimless, out in the bottomless, black void -- separated from your God -- which some biblical scholars (I know, an oxymoron if there ever was one!) have interpreted as Hell.
Finally, you are allowed one more look back at the precious blue planet that harbored your useless cheap bag of water and chemicals for over 60 years.
You see an old w**re in glittery platform shoes, leaning against a lamp post.
You are so moved, you cannot speak ...
Those of us with brains, honesty and common sense know who the true misogynist pigs on here are. Pig.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846586 Jan 24, 2013
26% unemployment in Spain, this is where Obama is taking this country.
Libs are sooooooooooooo stupid.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#846587 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious,as the dem controlled senate hasn't done their job in 4 years.
And yet they picked off two Republiclown seats in the election!!

You lose again!!
dem

Chicago, IL

#846588 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>Giving free BJ's outside the main gate isn't serving, and that's the extent of your military service.. 99% of all females couldn't pick up an M60 doucher.
Ohhh a tea bag gun nut!

How unusual.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846589 Jan 24, 2013
In Greece it's even higher, all hail Obumbles the destroyer.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846590 Jan 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its obvious he just doesn't like women, maybe he prefers men?
Your boy, your pal, your buddy, we know who doesn't like women:

"Imagine you are a dead carol. You have been dead a very long time indeed, and you have been floating, disembodied and aimless, out in the bottomless, black void -- separated from your God -- which some biblical scholars (I know, an oxymoron if there ever was one!) have interpreted as Hell.

Finally, you are allowed one more look back at the precious blue planet that harbored your useless cheap bag of water and chemicals for over 60 years.

You see an old w**re in glittery platform shoes, leaning against a lamp post.

You are so moved, you cannot speak .."

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#846591 Jan 24, 2013
People with brains, honesty and common sense would never list drug addicts as their sources for information.

You picked two;

Rush, found guilty of oxycontin abuse and using his houselkeeper to buy him drugs.

And Kudlow, a cocaine addict.

That's your sort of 'common sense'.

Further proof you're a moron!!
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of us with brains, honesty and common sense know who the true misogynist pigs on here are. Pig.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#846592 Jan 24, 2013
Mary Jo White, Former Prosecutor, To Be Nominated By Obama To Run SEC
Charlie Rangel must have finally got to him. LOL

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Baltimore, Md.

#846593 Jan 24, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not read 'The Bell Curve' have you?
Yes. And while at a conference at Johns Hopkins University I critiqued that text as pseudoscientific political ideology.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#846594 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
They basically have the same mentality as the shooters. They seem to relish most massacres just so they can tout their firarms...And neither of those idiots ever served. Victims or the NRA, easy choice for those morons.
Come on Ghost. no one is happy about what happened in Sandy hook. You're better than that.
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#846598 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose again!!
What do boogers taste like?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#846600 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
No, you've got that backwards, but that's to be expected.
you're the one claiming the way to control women is to deny them abortion. Personally, i know women are much more than a vessel to terminate pregnancy

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#846601 Jan 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The piece by Bill Flax is a perfect example of false equivalencies often used by the extreme right to make dubious points that under scrutiny fall flat. This is no exception. He starts off with a bald faced lie stating that the Nazis enforced strict gun control. German gun laws were put into effect in 1928 under the Weimar government seeking to curb the proliferation of private armies that were seeking to destabilize the new government.
www.guncite.com/gun_control_gcnazimyth.html
You might as well call Ronald Reagan a Nazi in this case since he supported and lobbied for the 1994Assault Weapons Ban.
www.outsidethebeltway.com/ronald-reagan-helpe... ...
The separation of church and state is in the Constitution moron, and numerous cases before the Supreme Court have affirmed this such as McCollum v Board of Education and Engel v Vitale. In Tammy Kitzmiller, et al. v. Dover Area School District, et al. a George W. Bush appointee to the federal bench ruled that the teaching of intelligent design was unconstitutional in public schools.
As for public education John Adams wrote;
"Laws for the liberal education of youth, especially of the lower class of people, are so extremely wise and useful, that, to a human and generous mind, no expense for this purpose would be thought extravagant."
Thomas Jefferson likewise stated in his 1806 State of the Union address;
"An amendment to our constitution must here come in the aid of public education. The influence over government must be shared among all people."
They must have been Nazis.
And where exactly has any liberal advocated for the closing of private schools?
As for Hitler seeking to ban meat after the war, Mr. Flax seems to forget that Hitler was in fact dead before the war ended.
The bottom line is that Flax's opinion piece has more holes in it than Swiss cheese and only a complete idiot would put any credence at all in it.
http://thewolfweb.com/photos/00231794.jpg
Lincoln

United States

#846602 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
People with brains, honesty and common sense would never list drug addicts as their sources for information.
You picked two;
Rush, found guilty of oxycontin abuse and using his houselkeeper to buy him drugs.
And Kudlow, a cocaine addict.
That's your sort of 'common sense'.
Further proof you're a moron!!
<quoted text>
Rush is about money!
Doubt if he believes half of what he says
Led the republican party to defeat in 2012.
Democrats might finance him and the Tea Party.
Lincoln

United States

#846604 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose again!!
Tea Party delivered two U S Senate Seats seat to the Democrats in 2012,
three U S Senate Seats in 2010.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago a model city 10 min Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 1 hr Getagrip 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Boy G 50,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr casting director 98,497
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Frank 179,261
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Eric 69,964
Birth mother 3 hr It is me 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs