Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#846798 Jan 24, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what we're all afraid of. It's difficult to envision a battle fought with a woman's touch. The Muslims must be rolling in their tents.
"I can't fight tonight, Sarge. I've got a headache".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Voters

AOL

#846799 Jan 24, 2013
Who is going to vote Republican in four years?

I am

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#846800 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No point in making the sick old lady cry.
She didn't look fragile to me, what with all the yelling and stabbing the air with her karate claws.

Oh, you must mean "sick in the head", right? You'd think that someone who spent so much time fantasizing and lying about ducking and dodging bullets would have been able to keep her cool and show some grace under political "fire", but her misplaced arrogance got in the way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#846801 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
So how many wars have the muslims won against Israel??
Israel has had women in their Military Units ever since they were rebels fighting the British Mandate for Palestine.
Rember Golda Meir?? She could kick your and your father's butt and have time to mangle a couple of more nitwits, just for fun.
You continue to say really dumb stuff.
Now you're a confirmed woman hater with your 'woman's touch' ignorance.
I'm pretty sure that 300 lb wife of yours could wipe the floor with you, too.
<quoted text>
Yeah a**hole, we have women in SOME of our units too, but as usual you're too stupid to connect the dots.
I suspect you've had a run-in or two with some women that didn't turn out too well, but that says more about you than women in general.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#846802 Jan 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle's itching to run. I saw it in her eyes.
Well, I hope she finds a cliff and runs toward it with all her might.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#846803 Jan 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't look fragile to me, what with all the yelling and stabbing the air with her karate claws.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8BfNqhV5hg4XX
Oh, you must mean "sick in the head", right? You'd think that someone who spent so much time fantasizing and lying about ducking and dodging bullets would have been able to keep her cool and show some grace under political "fire", but her misplaced arrogance got in the way.
What a great recovery from that supposed boo-boo to the head, eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#846804 Jan 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't look fragile to me, what with all the yelling and stabbing the air with her karate claws.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8BfNqhV5hg4XX
It is amazing what those White House photo ops and staged videos can do for someone's image, isn't it? She almost looked sincere in that YouTube piece. A child handed her a note and even kissed her cheek! Sigh!

But this administration has actually enlisted Hollywood. The Boy Messiah images are rolling out like hot cakes from Hell. All the children w/Boy Messiah photos are just so-o-o-o darling, aren't they? And those hundreds of "candid", "unguarded" moments of romance between the Little Cow and the Gentle Bull! Kissy-Poo never had a better setting than the White House. Thank Allah for Hollywood's help. I'll never forget it. Neither will my upset stomach.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
For real

El Monte, CA

#846807 Jan 25, 2013
Voters wrote:
Who is going to vote Republican in four years?
I am not
I don' t blame you.
Salami

Houston, TX

#846808 Jan 25, 2013
Will Bobby Jindal be our next president? Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal sharply criticized his own party on Thursday for its narrow focus on Washington-based budget battles. http://gusbur.info/bobbyjindal
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#846810 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes you a FULL HOUR to demomstrate what a moron you are every morning - four measly posts? Two are one sentence and one is two sentences. All say nothing meaningful.
You are a liar and an idiot.
A textbook example of an Obama voting moron.
Once again nose wax, why don't you point out where I'm wrong or lying? Because you can't because you're an idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#846811 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to close the door behind you when you leave for your loser job, zero.
You don't know what I do for a living imbecile, you're just making baseless assumptions as usual.
At least I go out and work for a living. Do you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#846812 Jan 25, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tirades might be worth replying to if I already didn't know that you are not only an abject liar in regards to most issues but that your liberal ideology will not allow you to recognize facts in conflict with your indoctrination.
Why don't you go get more minutes on your obama phone, LOSER
Prove I'm a liar moron. I put your pathetic article by a proven right wing whack job to bed using facts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#846813 Jan 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You know it's common knowledge that 85% of rightwing households are run like a Wahabist Arab Dictatorship(WAD). Of course I cannot provide a link for this, but I am pretty sure I read this somewhere.
I'm not buyin' it Homer until I get confirmation from you wife.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#846814 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we do that with all expenditures? Including the hundreds of billions in give aways? POS dems in the senate won't even pass a budget and you think we can do what you propose?
That would be my preference. This budget thing is a sideshow meant to distract you like all the other sideshows.

Bobby Jindal, the Diogenes of the GOP:

"stop being “the stupid party” and “stop insulting the intelligence of voters.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/jindal-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#846815 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetuses are only babies when the mother is murdered or killed and then the fetus becomes a baby. Ever noticed that?
The legal assumption when a pregnant woman is killed is that she intends to bear the child. Otherwise, until it reaches viability the fetus is a parasite.

For the group:

Which of the shape-shifters is this?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#846816 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
You mentioned wars and intervention in other countries, retardo, I mentioned the man in charge for the last 4 years. I believe the president, on his own, has the authority to bring every single soldier overseas home right now.
I also asked where Code Pink was these days, you avoided answering because they have disappeared now that the AA president is in charge.
You also avoided answering where the anti war Hollywood celebrities are now that Bush is no longer in charge.
What that tells me is that the issue is not wars, interventions and American deaths, the issue for the left is what party is in charge.
Hypocrisy is the issue.
You're asking the wrong person, I talk about what I want to talk about. If you want to know what happened to Code Pink you have the entire internet at your disposal; knock yourself out. I do hold Obama responsible for the continuation of war and the expansion of influence around the world and particularly his expansion of the drone program which he's used to illegally target and assassinate US citizens. I'm not on here to bash Obama, y'all have that covered. I'm here to fck with ignorant right-wingers because it is they, not the flaming liberals, who are diametrically opposed to libertarianism.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#846817 Jan 25, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you and Lily are dumbasses. Lily is an ignoramus who knows zero about the military, like you, who likely never served. I see you hate gays too.
How would the girls have fared on Omaha Beach? The Belleau Woods? The road to Stalingrad? Gettysburg?
I am a vet dumbasss.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#846818 Jan 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
On every military maneuver they went on, ghost always brought up the rear.
And who the hell ever heard of some one being a "wide reciever" on a baseball team??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#846819 Jan 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again nose wax, why don't you point out where I'm wrong or lying? Because you can't because you're an idiot.
Nose wax? Wow are you witty, toilet fixer! Baaawwaaahhh!!!!

Anyone that claims it takes them an hour each moring to write 3-4 one sentence posts deserves to have a comment.

You basically showcased what an idiot you are, libtard.

Dumbfk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#846820 Jan 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what I do for a living imbecile, you're just making baseless assumptions as usual.
At least I go out and work for a living. Do you?
I will give you that, pDumbpont, but you support a party that promotes class warfare, national debt, laziness and sponging off of the hard working middle class. Yes, I work and have a side business. I have worked since I was 15, while going to school and often from 8AM until 2AM the next day through my 30's when I was younger.

Now that I am successful, your party wants to punish and demonize me.

KMA, idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 187,017
Amy 4.21.15 5 min mrs gladys kravitz 6
Abby 4.21.15 35 min mrs gladys kravitz 6
News Protesters gather after officer's acquittal in ... 42 min Tired of Douchebags 1
Amy 4.20.15 53 min tiredofit 10
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 52,739
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 69,629
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]