Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
780,261 - 780,280 of 1,082,382 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
discordia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so let's ask the right wing media about 'manipulated' polls. they really got that one right on election day.
yeah, you wingnuts are really hitting new lows with your usual 'no one is credible but us" BS. but hey, when it's all you've got....
facts are not your friend. never have been, never will be.
I found this an eye opener, sadly so many of Obama's LIV's are functional illiterates. Or happily on welfare already.

This “official unemployment rate” has been manipulated throughout the years. The current version does not include discouraged workers (those who stop looking for work, or no longer can qualify for unemployment benefits) and the underemployed (those who take part-time jobs just to get by).

Rep. Duncan D. Hunter, R-Calif., stated in The Washington Times,“The official unemployment rate treats this subset of Americans, totaling as many as 88 million people, as if they just vanished ... call it what it is, an accounting gimmick.”

So What Is the Real Number That Obama Would Prefer You Don’t See?

The real unemployment rate is an eye-opening 22.3%, according to John Williams with Shadow Government Statistics ... nearly triple the “official unemployment rate.”

But as alarming as this number is, certain experts — like Dick Morris, John Bolton, Lou Dobbs, Newt Gingrich, and Larry Kudlow — believe our economic situation could get much, MUCH worse.

Read more: Jobless rate is inaccurate as Obama Plays a Numbers Game
discordia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just the unemployed are under the Obama bus, but black folks as well, many of whom are unemployed.
Obama playing to rich white liberals, a/k/a homosexuals and global warming devotees. Gun control is also a convenient diversion for those pantywaists.
Obama, channeling the Mexican bandit in Treasure of the Sierra Madres:

Jobs??? We don't need no steenking jobs!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
this is an old folks club.
you wouldn't get most of these geezers within 20' of that rope.
Still haven't told us which half is white.

Realbrother is watching.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hitler killed mostly Jews and Gypsies. Libtards kill babies of all races. killing Jews in Germany was legal. What's the difference?
Are you saying that republican rightwingers never have abortions?
Prove it. You are sick in the head, and, furthermore, it is my theory that anyone who is so hellbent on controlling women through anti abortion legislation has serious issues; with Carol, I'd guess its the few abortions she's had and with you, perhaps your wife aborted a few of your spawn.
Why can't you mind your own business?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
In my boot camp, you had to climb up a 20' rope, the fattys who couldn't were sent to the fat farm. I'll wager very few female enlistees can climb a 20' rope. I'll posit very few Nancy girl Topix libs could either.
As usual a rightie that doesn't have a clue about what serving is all about. Sure most women don't have the upper body strength, but they more than make up for it with brains, the will to carry out their assigned mission and the courage along with their proven ability to withstand far more pain than wimps like you. But then again what's one more rightie condemning women...And when they get reminded just like racism...They always respond with ..WHO ME. Why I never...Clowns the lot of you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt has no need to pretend, and certainly no desire to live in Moreno Valley or Lake Elsinore.
Have you had your bangs cut yet?

You're a damn liar; we all know you are nobama from PA; and you have a record of stealing others names; mine, Demos, Ayn Rand; forcing them to adopt another name; so get off your false high horse you liar.
discordia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>No one but no one pretends to live in "Bumpass".
Maybe he's describing what happens when he waddles down the aisle at Costco.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
It's got to be the meatloaf

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
The only arab muslim countries we can rely on are run by dictators, the arab "spring" will surely come back to haunt us and others. Radical Islam is the problem
Couldn't at all be our continuous occupation and interventions in the region could it?
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Feeding time for 47%'ers.....

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/01/24/brawl-...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas your Party's already there so if your prediction is correct we'll be looking at the rise of alternate parties. Thank God!
Obama can't blame the economy on Bush forever...or can he?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Another right wing moron!!

Ever bother to do any research before making stipid comments??

I thought not!!

"" Women have taken part in Israel’s military before and since the founding of the state in 1948, with women currently comprising 33% of all IDF soldiers and 51% of its officers, fulfilling various roles within the Ground, Navy and Air Forces. The 2000 Equality amendment to the Military Service law states that "The right of women to serve in any role in the IDF is equal to the right of men." As of now, 88% to 92%[7] of all roles in the IDF are open to female candidates, while women can be found in 69% of all positions."

"""women can be found in 69% of all positions."""

Those statistics prove you to be a woman hating nitwit.

Thanks for exposing your prejudices.
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Another politically correct disaster in the making, the Israelis learned the hard lesson in 1973. Unless the standards are lowered it's unlikely even 1% of females could qualify.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>No one but no one pretends to live in "Bumpass".
Hey doofus, I don't live here...Ever heard of Lake Anna? On assignment...Be gone soon. It's called helping others while making a great living.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that republican rightwingers never have abortions?
Prove it. You are sick in the head, and, furthermore, it is my theory that anyone who is so hellbent on controlling women through anti abortion legislation has serious issues; with Carol, I'd guess its the few abortions she's had and with you, perhaps your wife aborted a few of your spawn.
Why can't you mind your own business?
Agreed; why can't you?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Another politically correct disaster in the making, the Israelis learned the hard lesson in 1973. Unless the standards are lowered it's unlikely even 1% of females could qualify.
Two ways to stop wars: Re institute the draft and having to raise the money to pay for them first.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Housing the 47%'ers....

They went to get a fight and a sec 8 voucher broke out...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/01/12/riot-b...
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Have you had your bangs cut yet?
You're a damn liar; we all know you are nobama from PA; and you have a record of stealing others names; mine, Demos, Ayn Rand; forcing them to adopt another name; so get off your false high horse you liar.
Have you had your bang yet? Have you had your cut yet? Have you had your liquor quotient yet?
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

<quoted text>
It's got to be the meatloaf
You're willing to put your vodka in anything, aren't you? LOL

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Coroner report states that Adam Lanza did not use a AK-15 but used 4 handguns. OOPS!!! So much for that lie!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
In my boot camp, you had to climb up a 20' rope, the fattys who couldn't were sent to the fat farm. I'll wager very few female enlistees can climb a 20' rope. I'll posit very few Nancy girl Topix libs could either.
Some women were able to pass that airborne PT test. In jump school the women had about the same pass rate as marines.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search