Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846493 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Code Pink? 1 way to stop libs in their tracks, ask them a question they're afraid to answer.
Obama is given a pass Bush never got from the dishonest scumbags in the lSM AND the left.
Oh, and btw; here is where Code Pink is:

http://www.codepink4peace.org/calendar.php

Now, I call a Code Brown on you.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#846494 Jan 24, 2013
Wife just confirmed the report. Later!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846495 Jan 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Apparently you have to put http or some such truck. Then it now takes you to a site telling you to go to another site. I read the transcript.
oh, all that huh? See if you send them 2 proofs of purchase off a Wheaties box if you can get an official printout.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846496 Jan 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are all these "babies" you're referring to, I don't know about any mass baby killings.
Did you check around back? Further, out past the apple tree, over the fence, past the boulders, now look down, should be right there. Looks for an X.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846497 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So your claim to fame is the fact that you can climb a 20' rope? Please tell us what all you can do that a woman cannot, and keep in military. You seem to have some women issues.
I know plenty of girls who can climb a 20 ft rope, and mountain climb, rock climb, run for miles, in marathons, in triathalons, save lives, swim for miles, lift more weight than most men, what the hell is he talking about? I'd bet any woman could whoop his azz/ men that talk like that are usually of the Pillsbury doughboy category.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846498 Jan 24, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>oh, all that huh? See if you send them 2 proofs of purchase off a Wheaties box if you can get an official printout.
lol
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846499 Jan 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever we have a war it should be funded by an itemized, nationwide sales tax so that every time you make a purchase you know exactly what its costing us.
So if I order a Big Mac® and Fries I can pay for an enemy combatant being shot in the leg? I guess he'd only be grazed for a few cents worth of taxes.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846500 Jan 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know plenty of girls who can climb a 20 ft rope, and mountain climb, rock climb, run for miles, in marathons, in triathalons, save lives, swim for miles, lift more weight than most men, what the hell is he talking about? I'd bet any woman could whoop his azz/ men that talk like that are usually of the Pillsbury doughboy category.
Clearly you've been to Pennsylvania.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#846501 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not even remotely surprised an Obama ade guzzler like you is in denial and willing to lie to help the failure Obama. I'll stick by these and other sources.
quoted text>
I found this an eye opener, sadly so many of Obama's LIV's are functional illiterates. Or happily on welfare already.
This “official unemployment rate” has been manipulated throughout the years. The current version does not include discouraged workers (those who stop looking for work, or no longer can qualify for unemployment benefits) and the underemployed (those who take part-time jobs just to get by).
Rep. Duncan D. Hunter, R-Calif., stated in The Washington Times,“The official unemployment rate treats this subset of Americans, totaling as many as 88 million people, as if they just vanished ... call it what it is, an accounting gimmick.”
So What Is the Real Number That Obama Would Prefer You Don’t See?
The real unemployment rate is an eye-opening 22.3%, according to John Williams with Shadow Government Statistics ... nearly triple the “official unemployment rate.”
But as alarming as this number is, certain experts — like Dick Morris, John Bolton, Lou Dobbs, Newt Gingrich, and Larry Kudlow — believe our economic situation could get much, MUCH worse.
Read more: Jobless rate is inaccurate as Obama Plays a Numbers Game
Of course, you're a mindless right-wing troll who'll only believe whatever supports his alternate reality. Facts don't mean a thing to simple minds like yours. The U-6 has been reported since before I was taking Economics in college in the early 80's.

BTW, didn't vote for Obama. Another trait of you retards is to assume anyone who calls you out on your bizarre crap must be a liberal.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846502 Jan 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No I'm terrible with links which is why I rarely try to post them.
Oh well sure, so we'll just have to take your word for it.

Location hidden

#846503 Jan 24, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Rightwingers are dumb.
Bein' kinda redundant there aren't ya Homer?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846504 Jan 24, 2013
flack wrote:
Wife just confirmed the report. Later!
Well there you have it folks, independent verification from two unknown sources.

Isn't this the same way we ended up in Iraq?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#846505 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you advocate American intervention in Syria?
No fk no, as far as the Arab and Islamic world is concerned the US can do far more damage by staying the hell away from their bullsht religious and tribal conflicts.

As a nation we remain indebted to a few longtime friends and partners, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan and a few others. But fk the dictatorships and those run by the Mullahs. Life's too short to spend hanging around with crazies, even Israel's voters are beginning to see the light.

Location hidden

#846506 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame Obama, he's been in charge for 4 years.
Whatever happened to Code Pink? And those anti war Hollywood celebrities?
Obama is the one dropping bombs from drones and killing innocents including women and children.
Ok, what does that have to do with what I posted. Is that just another retarded assumption? If you'll consider how long occupation and intervention is going on it goes back through nearly every post-war presidency.
Lincoln

United States

#846507 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
It will never end with the Syrians, they'll just keep it up until they're all dead. I hope the US stays out of it.
Fail to see how
driving Carol off the thread is
anything but a negative move
May disagree with
Carol and John Galt
but would rather see them than the trolls!
Lincoln

United States

#846508 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What is an "accredited economist"?
Who accredits economists?
We may disagree with
Carol and John Galt
but would rather see them
than the trolls!

Location hidden

#846509 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Its obvious he just doesn't like women, maybe he prefers men?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846510 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
lol, agree.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#846511 Jan 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No fk no, as far as the Arab and Islamic world is concerned the US can do far more damage by staying the hell away from their bullsht religious and tribal conflicts.
As a nation we remain indebted to a few longtime friends and partners, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan and a few others. But fk the dictatorships and those run by the Mullahs. Life's too short to spend hanging around with crazies, even Israel's voters are beginning to see the light.
You can take Egypt off that list. They're just another Wahabist Arab dictatorship supporting anti-America/anti-Israel jihad and terrorists now.
Lincoln

United States

#846512 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>

President Obama did not start these wars; Bush did. President Obama has and will end them. There's a big difference.
Will we withdraw from Afghanistan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min grave digger 47,485
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min Boy G 50,596
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min HughBe 69,989
Abby 10-20 1 hr Ralph 10
Amy 10-11 1 hr Stina2 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,280
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 7,820
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago