Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
780,241 - 780,260 of 1,100,233 Comments Last updated 32 min ago
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#846395 Jan 24, 2013
Feeding time for 47%'ers.....

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/01/24/brawl-...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846396 Jan 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas your Party's already there so if your prediction is correct we'll be looking at the rise of alternate parties. Thank God!
Obama can't blame the economy on Bush forever...or can he?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#846397 Jan 24, 2013
Another right wing moron!!

Ever bother to do any research before making stipid comments??

I thought not!!

"" Women have taken part in Israel’s military before and since the founding of the state in 1948, with women currently comprising 33% of all IDF soldiers and 51% of its officers, fulfilling various roles within the Ground, Navy and Air Forces. The 2000 Equality amendment to the Military Service law states that "The right of women to serve in any role in the IDF is equal to the right of men." As of now, 88% to 92%[7] of all roles in the IDF are open to female candidates, while women can be found in 69% of all positions."

"""women can be found in 69% of all positions."""

Those statistics prove you to be a woman hating nitwit.

Thanks for exposing your prejudices.
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Another politically correct disaster in the making, the Israelis learned the hard lesson in 1973. Unless the standards are lowered it's unlikely even 1% of females could qualify.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846398 Jan 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>No one but no one pretends to live in "Bumpass".
Hey doofus, I don't live here...Ever heard of Lake Anna? On assignment...Be gone soon. It's called helping others while making a great living.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#846399 Jan 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that republican rightwingers never have abortions?
Prove it. You are sick in the head, and, furthermore, it is my theory that anyone who is so hellbent on controlling women through anti abortion legislation has serious issues; with Carol, I'd guess its the few abortions she's had and with you, perhaps your wife aborted a few of your spawn.
Why can't you mind your own business?
Agreed; why can't you?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846400 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Another politically correct disaster in the making, the Israelis learned the hard lesson in 1973. Unless the standards are lowered it's unlikely even 1% of females could qualify.
Two ways to stop wars: Re institute the draft and having to raise the money to pay for them first.
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#846401 Jan 24, 2013
Housing the 47%'ers....

They went to get a fight and a sec 8 voucher broke out...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/01/12/riot-b...
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#846402 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Have you had your bangs cut yet?
You're a damn liar; we all know you are nobama from PA; and you have a record of stealing others names; mine, Demos, Ayn Rand; forcing them to adopt another name; so get off your false high horse you liar.
Have you had your bang yet? Have you had your cut yet? Have you had your liquor quotient yet?
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#846403 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
It's got to be the meatloaf
You're willing to put your vodka in anything, aren't you? LOL

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#846404 Jan 24, 2013
Coroner report states that Adam Lanza did not use a AK-15 but used 4 handguns. OOPS!!! So much for that lie!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#846405 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
In my boot camp, you had to climb up a 20' rope, the fattys who couldn't were sent to the fat farm. I'll wager very few female enlistees can climb a 20' rope. I'll posit very few Nancy girl Topix libs could either.
Some women were able to pass that airborne PT test. In jump school the women had about the same pass rate as marines.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846406 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You're a damn liar; we all know you are nobama from PA; and you have a record of stealing others names; mine, Demos, Ayn Rand; forcing them to adopt another name; so get off your false high horse you liar.
People like Galt and Flack actually believe their lies. It's a conservative disease.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846407 Jan 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't at all be our continuous occupation and interventions in the region could it?
Could it be that the day of the dictator has dawned forever?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#846408 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
I found this an eye opener, sadly so many of Obama's LIV's are functional illiterates. Or happily on welfare already.
This “official unemployment rate” has been manipulated throughout the years. The current version does not include discouraged workers (those who stop looking for work, or no longer can qualify for unemployment benefits) and the underemployed (those who take part-time jobs just to get by).
Rep. Duncan D. Hunter, R-Calif., stated in The Washington Times,“The official unemployment rate treats this subset of Americans, totaling as many as 88 million people, as if they just vanished ... call it what it is, an accounting gimmick.”
So What Is the Real Number That Obama Would Prefer You Don’t See?
The real unemployment rate is an eye-opening 22.3%, according to John Williams with Shadow Government Statistics ... nearly triple the “official unemployment rate.”
But as alarming as this number is, certain experts — like Dick Morris, John Bolton, Lou Dobbs, Newt Gingrich, and Larry Kudlow — believe our economic situation could get much, MUCH worse.
Read more: Jobless rate is inaccurate as Obama Plays a Numbers Game
are any of those 'experts' an accredited economist?

though with Morris leading that's a stupid question. like what would he be? the guessing economist?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#846409 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
First Red Lobster would pay me to eat there...Dumbo. Obama is a great president, after the last idiot Foghorn Leghorn would be better. I'm here on special assignment lightweight, as opposed to you stuck in a double wide in a swamp. My book along with my other projects are doing quite well thank you. So eat your heart out loser.
"poop"
Earlier you posted your book had been released. Now you say it is a work in progress. Which was the lie? Both of the statements. Yup.
Peace
KMA
PS: As one who was responsible for the president, nobama, carrying the state of Virginia, why were you not invited to be a guest of honor at the inauguration? You are to shy, you do want the lime light?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846410 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Galt loves Temecula, would not be caught dead imitating a JAP like you or living in a ghetto like Boca.

Demos/Tenzing/Nucular/fake Carol has many false names.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#846411 Jan 24, 2013
That should say AR-15.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846412 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> Agreed; why can't you?
It's always you idiot right wingers that are dictating religion, which God, how many guns, what country to invade next, what a woman can and can't do with their bodies, who sleeps with who, the list is long and filled with racism and bigotry, by overweight un-educated hate filled white boys.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#846413 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Could it be that the day of the dictator has dawned forever?
Election Day 2012: Obama

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#846414 Jan 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hitler killed mostly Jews and Gypsies. Libtards kill babies of all races. killing Jews in Germany was legal. What's the difference?
Your source for all these babies killed by "libtards" please. Its news to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min mahz 49,490
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min wojar 177,388
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 1 hr Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 2 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE