Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846557 Jan 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Her fat ass has about as much chance of fitting in Pennsylvania as you have filling up a condom old man, and remember if you dont see the serial numbers on the condom you ain't rolling it out far enough .
Soooo you are still pulling them over your fat head I see.
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#846558 Jan 24, 2013
Make a 47%'er rich...

What's he do?

Smoke dope while speeding and packing a pistol....

http://www.njweedman.com/iverson.htm
skock a lack-a

Chicago, IL

#846559 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
And the sex scandal is caused by nasty males like you, who have no respect for women.
Did you murder your mother??
<quoted text>
or is it those who want to send women to the front line.
skock a lack-a

Chicago, IL

#846560 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You can start by asking Tammy Duckworth those questions,along with a number of other heroic women that have served our nation with great skills and bravery. idiot. Let me know whenever you want to match wits on serving in the military clown, I suspect strongly that it's you that is lacking. You would be an embarrassment to any unit that I served with.
Tammy Duckworth.--T t T t Tammy Duck worth. OMG. Let me puke.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#846561 Jan 24, 2013
Discordia served in the Limbaugh Brigade.

They take oxycontin and have hallucinations about killing people.

then they go deaf.

In Discordia's case, Deaf and Dumb.
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You can start by asking Tammy Duckworth those questions,along with a number of other heroic women that have served our nation with great skills and bravery. idiot. Let me know whenever you want to match wits on serving in the military clown, I suspect strongly that it's you that is lacking. You would be an embarrassment to any unit that I served with.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#846563 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
They would have sustained the same level of casualties, bled the same color red, and wore the same uniforms.
They also would have displayed the same bravery, ability to fight, and resourcefulness, perhaps more.
I see you backed down from your claim about women in the Israeli Military, where women are 51% of all officers!! Smart move~!!
But you're a woman hater. Likely you've never been with one, so you hate them all.
You're a sissy.
<quoted text>
Women have been serving in combat ever since BushCo decided that it would be a good idea to invade Iraq, some here may recall that the scrawny little Jessica Lynch was captured in the aftermath of a firefight. She has a Combat Infantryman's Badge in her file but was never trained or even dreamed of being involved in close combat or being captured when she volunteered for the Army to escape her sht life in West Virginia.

Women fly helicopter gunships, medivacs and serve in logistics arm to arm with traditional grunt types and should be rewarded with similar honor, promotion and pay.

Taking a dump and a leak is gonna be a tad tricky for a while particularly if the US ever finds itself in another Vietnam style or tropical war were soldiers spend weeks and sometimes months in the field.

Humping in the boonies will certainly take on a new meaning.

Physically, women can do it, the jury is out on emotionally__Venus Mars thing__but that will work itself out www.cabagepatchbar.com not all women are delicate creatures.

Very few women died in our decade long plus debacle in RVN, some died as the result of a rocket attack (122mm) at the 45th Surgical Hospital M.U.S.T in Tay Ninh Province and one of the very special places in the history of that war.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#846564 Jan 24, 2013
Not supposed to be here 47%'er...

Keeps local drinking establishments open then goes for drive...

Kills a baby....

http://standwitharizona.com/blog/2012/08/03/o...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#846565 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
They would have sustained the same level of casualties, bled the same color red, and wore the same uniforms.
They also would have displayed the same bravery, ability to fight, and resourcefulness, perhaps more.
I see you backed down from your claim about women in the Israeli Military, where women are 51% of all officers!! Smart move~!!
But you're a woman hater. Likely you've never been with one, so you hate them all.
You're a sissy.
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Women will still have to make it through training, 99.99% of them won't. They can't meet the same standards as a man. You weigh about 285 lbs., is there a woman out there that would be capable of dragging your sorry ass to safety? I'm not sure why she'd want to, but still.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#846566 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
On that note...

Biden and Chuck Graham....
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#846567 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot, Kerry volunteered for Vietnam. While your hero Bush and Cheney both avoided going there. Then surrounded themselves with never serving chicken hawks. That's where your concern should be.But it's all about politics with you baggers.
Dumasss,
Al Franken (now a Democratic Senator) once joked that John McCain 'sat out the war' while being held in a POW camp....

http://books.google.com/books...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#846568 Jan 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Women have been serving in combat ever since BushCo decided that it would be a good idea to invade Iraq, some here may recall that the scrawny little Jessica Lynch was captured in the aftermath of a firefight. She has a Combat Infantryman's Badge in her file but was never trained or even dreamed of being involved in close combat or being captured when she volunteered for the Army to escape her sht life in West Virginia.
Women fly helicopter gunships, medivacs and serve in logistics arm to arm with traditional grunt types and should be rewarded with similar honor, promotion and pay.
Taking a dump and a leak is gonna be a tad tricky for a while particularly if the US ever finds itself in another Vietnam style or tropical war were soldiers spend weeks and sometimes months in the field.
Humping in the boonies will certainly take on a new meaning.
Physically, women can do it, the jury is out on emotionally__Venus Mars thing__but that will work itself out www.cabagepatchbar.com not all women are delicate creatures.
Very few women died in our decade long plus debacle in RVN, some died as the result of a rocket attack (122mm) at the 45th Surgical Hospital M.U.S.T in Tay Ninh Province and one of the very special places in the history of that war.
Whoa__well spank my azz and call me Flacko__I fkd up my own link, www.cabbagepatchbar.com

BTW the joint is owned by a retired high school science teacher, we should all have such a retirement gig.
Lincoln

United States

#846569 Jan 24, 2013
AFF wrote:
The supporters of the current government and their perversion.......... oed.
another reason
we need Carol back
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#846571 Jan 24, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Women will still have to make it through training, 99.99% of them won't. They can't meet the same standards as a man. You weigh about 285 lbs., is there a woman out there that would be capable of dragging your sorry ass to safety? I'm not sure why she'd want to, but still.
Calling!!!!
Affirm Action!

Lower the standards...we need more women!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#846574 Jan 24, 2013
I hear Democrat John "Hienz" "Grey Poupon" Kerry also needs more funds added to his Swiss bank account so he will go for Secretary of State after tree stump ankles Hillary Clinton.

He reminds me of Lurch. He is a big supporter for giving money to the people wh like to kill us in Pakistan.

Well, he can't do any worse than Hillary, who has accomplished nothing, nada, zip, except evading responibility and misleading the American people.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846575 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot, Kerry volunteered for Vietnam. While your hero Bush and Cheney both avoided going there. Then surrounded themselves with never serving chicken hawks. That's where your concern should be.But it's all about politics with you baggers.
Answer the question, fatazz. or stfu
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#846576 Jan 24, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
another reason
we need Carol back
You are another reason we should have a minimum IQ required before letting people vote.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846577 Jan 24, 2013
Jessica Lynch should have taught us something about women in combat, but liberals have short memories.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#846578 Jan 24, 2013
Obama’s administration puts over 800,000 women on the Unemployment Line now on the Battle Line now who’s waging a War on Woman?
discordia

Denver, CO

#846579 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
John Kerry quietly suggests Sen. Ron Johnson do his damn job already
Republican Sen. Ron Johnson had a bit of a tough day yesterday. His attacks on Sec. Clinton did not go well (if there is one person you ought to think twice about trying to bully in a hearing, it would possibly be the ex-senator and former first lady most intimately familiar with the last 20 years of asinine Republican scandal-trawling), which resulted in a wounded Johnson sniffling that Clinton dodged his questions by being "emotional."
Today isn't shaping up much better for Johnson, who this morning was gets quietly chastised by secretary of state nominee John Kerry for missing the damn Senate briefing on Benghazi where Johnson could have gotten some clarification on the things Johnson has decided are, probably, outrages:
Kerry: I think it was very clear… were you at the briefing with the tapes?
Johnson: No.
Kerry: Well, there was a briefing with tapes, which we all saw—those of us who went to it—uh, which made it crystal clear. We sat for several hours with our intel folks, who described to us precisely what we were seeing. We saw all of the events unfold. We had a very complete and detailed description.
This must be the same Benghazi briefing that Sen. McCain also missed, back when McCain was being one of the most prominent senators assuring us that there was probably something fishy with this whole Benghazi thing. The reason McCain missed the briefing, you will recall, was that he was holding a press conference angrily demanding the senate be given briefings like that. This may have something to do with why McCain grumpily defended Johnson today, or not.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/24/1181...
Hilarious,as the dem controlled senate hasn't done their job in 4 years.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#846580 Jan 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure thing Nobama from PA. Yup, Boca Raton is a ghetto!!
You are the one with the record of name stealing, along with your other mentalcase cohorts, Floriduh etc. seems you killed that one off. We can be grateful for some things.
You are also the biggest anti Semite; and then profess your love of Israel!! What an effing joke you rightwingers are. Not fooling anyone.
Have another drink while you can still pick your head up off the floor. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday Greetings 59 min Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr Negras all 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dale 182,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 5 hr Tim 146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?