Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,006)

Showing posts 780,101 - 780,120 of1,071,593
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Obama is President and your Lord and Master.
Bow when you say his exalted name!!
Prostrate yourself and ask Lord Obama for forgiveness for your treasonous sins!!
Keep up the good work. The Rmoney landslide worked!!
You got the shellacking of a lifetime, nitwit!!
Tell us more about your Russian homeland, comrade!!
Your insane drivel is proof of it!!
And you actually think people care about your dumb questions.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
LOL

Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization. He's as obvious as Piltdown Man.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

I ask you this, Homer, if Obama is such a great President than why does he continue to lie to the American people about Benghazi?

What is he trying to hide? Why haven't we seen the seven hours of tapes erased by the white house in a blatant attempt to slay the messenger? Hmmmmm?
RUSH10ME

Callao, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kinda nice to see that you have the urge to educate yourself, Lord knows there is much room for you to explore. I will be in this very neat little community for a couple more weeks and then down to Emory and Henry located in another small area in Virginia called Emory. You should maybe get out more as the racist recluse that you obviously are needs some major adjustments. Staying dumb is not much of a goal. As a matter of fact take a couple more of these idiots on the right with you. Like flack, Eed and Waxman.Talk abot Dumb, dumber and plain stupid.
"Talk abot dumb" this brought to you by the "dumbass from Bumpass" you can't make this shit up .
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS News political director, John Dickerson, wrote a piece astonishingly titled “Go for the Throat! Why if he wants to transform American politics, Obama must declare war on the Republican Party.”
The Cheerleaders have their uniforms ironed and pressed and their pom-poms fluffed.
The goal of this administration and the Liberal Machine is to have a one-party government and the Cheerleaders are going to try their best to help them achieve it.
That way, the lies and lack of transparency will never be exposed and you can skip happily along your way in total denial.
They are counting on your blind loyality.
jump on any non-conspiracy theory right wing site and you will find that they not only blame Obama for the coming demise of the Republican party.

seems they think some of you Republicans are also to blame.

Conservatives, frankly, have become purveyors of outrage instead of preachers for a cause. Instead of showing how increasing government harms people, how free markets help people, and how conservative policies benefit all Americans, we scream “Benghazi” and “Fast & Furious.”

We’re off key and off message. We’ve become professional victims dialed up to 10 on the outrage meter. Who the hell wants to listen to conservatives whining and moaning all the time about the outrage du jour? Seriously? Mitt Romney ran a campaign on just how bad things are, but he was rejected by a majority of Americans who felt like he really did not care about them and really had no plans to improve their lives.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/01/20/the-loyal-...

plenty of that out there. who needs a lib site?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything has a beginning and an end...Where exactly did your God come from Carol?????
You're the libreral genius. You tell us.
----------

There were three people on a plane and the engines quit. There was the conservative pilot, a genius liberal like Ghost and a boy scout.

The engine quit and the plane was going down.

Sadly, there were only two parachutes.

They pondered quickly who should die. The liberal quickly said, well, I'm the smartest one here and know what is best for everyone else, so I need to jump out first. The liberal then bailed out!

The pilot then looked at the boy scout and said, OK you go ahead. I'll go down with the plane.

The boy scout responded, don't worry, the genius liberal just jumped out with my nap sack!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's customary that any maxim expounded by a liberal only pertains to conservatives.
She herself is doing some of it. It's funny reading their exchanges on other threads. They sound like their still in high school. They follow each othet on twitter and Facebook, so this is a coordinated "attack". They've run people off topix before using this tactic.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> ...and Hillary is still guilty as hell.
When you go to court plead insanity, no court would ever convict you.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization. He's as obvious as Piltdown Man.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Q: Why couldn't the baby Jesus be born in Texas?
A: Because they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the libreral genius. You tell us.
----------
There were three people on a plane and the engines quit. There was the conservative pilot, a genius liberal like Ghost and a boy scout.
The engine quit and the plane was going down.
Sadly, there were only two parachutes.
They pondered quickly who should die. The liberal quickly said, well, I'm the smartest one here and know what is best for everyone else, so I need to jump out first. The liberal then bailed out!
The pilot then looked at the boy scout and said, OK you go ahead. I'll go down with the plane.
The boy scout responded, don't worry, the genius liberal just jumped out with my nap sack!
Proving only that humor and conservatives have absolutly nothing in common.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
I ask you this, Homer, if Obama is such a great President than why does he continue to lie to the American people about Benghazi?
What is he trying to hide? Why haven't we seen the seven hours of tapes erased by the white house in a blatant attempt to slay the messenger? Hmmmmm?
I haven't heard any lies.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

You're an idiot as well as a liar. Funny to see you defend and attempt to deflect your Marxist Communist beliefs.

Funny to see a brainless nitwit speak of education!!

Marxist Communism never took hold anywhere in Europe, only Russia after WWI.

Marx spent time in Cologne, Brussels, Paris, London. Yet only Russia embraced his philosophy.

That includes the Dweeb family!!

Marx's 'Communist Manifesto' became the Bible in Marxist Russia.

You have a red covered copy, which you often confuse with the US Constitution.

You're a fellow traveler, here to foment unrest and agitation in the USA, per the bidding of your master, Vladimir Putin of the KGB.

You're not fooling anyone. The FBI is watching you, comrade.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia is not the home of Marxist communism. If you were educated, you'd know that the movement spread internationally from Germany.
And, I only identified the self-admitted Marxist communists that indoctrinated Obama his entire life. Then, I identified the Marxist communist that has the office immediately adjacent to the Oval Office.
It's obvious Obama was indoctrinated with Marxist communism his entire life.
There is no evidence or indication that he received any other education.
The obvious conclusion is, since he was surrounded by Marxist communists his entire life, and a Marxist communist was placed in the office immediately adjacent to the Oval Office, Obama is a Marxist communist.
I really think he's just a dupe. I don't think he can even define Marxism. He just does what he's ordered to do to continue riding in the gold seat on the government gravy train, and the people giving him the orders are Marxist communists.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything has a beginning and an end...Where exactly did your God come from Carol?????
It's not about "where" and it's certainly not about "my" God. God, my God, is unknowable. He is as the little child, into everything. Grow up.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
wanna try to cite that load of crap?

you can try FOX if you want.
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>She herself is doing some of it. It's funny reading their exchanges on other threads. They sound like their still in high school. They follow each othet on twitter and Facebook, so this is a coordinated "attack". They've run people off topix before using this tactic.
Hee hee
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
lol! Funny thing is, if you KNOW he's lying, why can't you prove it?

So really, it's why are YOU lying son?
Eman

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"The practice of taking other posters' names is childish" - leosnana
I agree.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> We don't govern by mob rule in this country.
No, but we do have a system called 'majority rule'.

That's how elections are decided, nitwit!!

If most Americans decide we need new gun laws, that's the way it will play out.

Unless you nitwits decide to go traitor.

Then you'll end up dead.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
When you go to court plead insanity, no court would ever convict you.
Following your path to prison is not an option. Red Lobster has already barred you from entering, and the fact that you are stupid enough to still be supporting the most incompetent president since Jimma Carter speaks volumes about why your fantasy life and phony book deal still have you imprisoned in Bumpass, Bumpass! LOL
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>"Talk abot dumb" this brought to you by the "dumbass from Bumpass" you can't make this shit up .
So instead of addressing your many issues, you attempt to create more. Look neanderthal go shave your armpits and trim those nose hairs, you need to look presentable when they come to get you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Y'know, if you were smart enough to not get your ass kicked in discussions, you wouldn't have to retreat to asking the same dumb questions for weeks.

But you're not, so you do.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just go straight to the core of the matter:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-tiem video was being watched in the White House?
Got an answer yet?
And, since it was obvous to anyone in the White House watching the Al Qaeda attack live that it wasn't caused by a spontaneous demonstration, why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up the terrorist attack?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 780,101 - 780,120 of1,071,593
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min ScarletandOlive 97,430
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,555
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min Frijoles 68,123
Abby 7-10 1 hr Nigbama 11
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Washington DC 45,436
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014 48,682
Amy 7-10 3 hr Julie 8
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••