Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846372 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
About time for Barry S. to sell us out to the Russians, isn't it?
It's been pointed out that on Monday he said nothing about jobs, just gay rights, AGW, immigration.
So, if you're unemployed[most dems] tough luck.
Not just the unemployed are under the Obama bus, but black folks as well, many of whom are unemployed.

Obama playing to rich white liberals, a/k/a homosexuals and global warming devotees. Gun control is also a convenient diversion for those pantywaists.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#846373 Jan 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a married man, I can't be looking at boobs on this computer. LOL
oh. ok. so don't look at this.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/27/2012-the-ye...
discordia

Denver, CO

#846374 Jan 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder, did your mother or wife have sex before marriage? Are they immoral (sluts) too? Rush Limbaugh would call them sluts.
They weren't asking for free birth control, like all libs do.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846375 Jan 24, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares-Rush Limbaugh is a wind bag...whose mere opinion would only be considered with a grain of windmill, by ones with some actual intelligence types any way.
Speaking of, have you figured out a way to cap volcanic activity to curb the detrimental effects in relation to global warming yet?
He has a sister with a really, really fat azz. Would make a perfect plug, just got to fire proof it..
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#846376 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
In my boot camp, you had to climb up a 20' rope, the fattys who couldn't were sent to the fat farm. I'll wager very few female enlistees can climb a 20' rope. I'll posit very few Nancy girl Topix libs could either.
this is an old folks club.

you wouldn't get most of these geezers within 20' of that rope.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#846377 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see living in your moms basement is taking its toll. Maybe some day you can be self sustaining. Who knows maybe you will get enough back bone to quit pretending you live in California. LOSER.
No one but no one pretends to live in "Bumpass".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846378 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
The only arab muslim countries we can rely on are run by dictators, the arab "spring" will surely come back to haunt us and others. Radical Islam is the problem
The "Arab Spring" has already come back to haunt us, in Benghazi.

Radical Islam is merely using Obama as a tool until he no longer has value for them.

The worst is yet to come.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#846379 Jan 24, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dumos"
You lie a lot and here is another example. Posted several times before lunch, and here it is after 9:00 in the evening I am posting again.
You lied in one the first posts we exchanged and you just continue to lie, for you it is part of your persona. You are much like "poop" you verbalize a lot but say nothing. You are such a phoney not a single poster in this thread ever agrees with a thing you post. That being said I would guess that losers like "nutsucker", "dim", "poop" and maybe "silly" will start giving you big LOL's.
lie in peace.
Peace
KMA
LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846380 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see living in your moms basement is taking its toll. Maybe some day you can be self sustaining. Who knows maybe you will get enough back bone to quit pretending you live in California. LOSER.
Galt has no need to pretend, and certainly no desire to live in Moreno Valley or Lake Elsinore.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#846381 Jan 24, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wants Christie??????
Like I said, dems won't have a chance in 4 more years. Our country will be in such shambles that your party's future will be "uncertain and shrinking".
Whereas your Party's already there so if your prediction is correct we'll be looking at the rise of alternate parties. Thank God!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#846382 Jan 24, 2013
There you go again.

You're too dumb to have a conversation with.

You equate Hitler with our Constitutional Government, with the Supreme Court determining what is and isn't Constitutional??

So you believe our nation is no different from Hitler's Germany??

You say really stupid things when caught in your own ignorance.

We have Majority Rule in the USA, majorities of citizens believe that abortion should be legal and available.

It's the dangerous minority that is trying to impose their nitwit beliefs on the majority of Americans.

As Hamilton said, that's not how it works.

You lose every time.
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hitler killed mostly Jews and Gypsies. Libtards kill babies of all races. killing Jews in Germany was legal. What's the difference?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846383 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
With so many phonies, who knows or can tell?
So in your case the paranoia surfaces. You and flack on the same meds?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#846384 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh. ok. so don't look at this.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/27/2012-the-ye...
Did you see the swan? I saw the swan.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846385 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so let's ask the right wing media about 'manipulated' polls. they really got that one right on election day.
yeah, you wingnuts are really hitting new lows with your usual 'no one is credible but us" BS. but hey, when it's all you've got....
facts are not your friend. never have been, never will be.
I found this an eye opener, sadly so many of Obama's LIV's are functional illiterates. Or happily on welfare already.

This “official unemployment rate” has been manipulated throughout the years. The current version does not include discouraged workers (those who stop looking for work, or no longer can qualify for unemployment benefits) and the underemployed (those who take part-time jobs just to get by).

Rep. Duncan D. Hunter, R-Calif., stated in The Washington Times,“The official unemployment rate treats this subset of Americans, totaling as many as 88 million people, as if they just vanished ... call it what it is, an accounting gimmick.”

So What Is the Real Number That Obama Would Prefer You Don’t See?

The real unemployment rate is an eye-opening 22.3%, according to John Williams with Shadow Government Statistics ... nearly triple the “official unemployment rate.”

But as alarming as this number is, certain experts — like Dick Morris, John Bolton, Lou Dobbs, Newt Gingrich, and Larry Kudlow — believe our economic situation could get much, MUCH worse.

Read more: Jobless rate is inaccurate as Obama Plays a Numbers Game
discordia

Denver, CO

#846387 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just the unemployed are under the Obama bus, but black folks as well, many of whom are unemployed.
Obama playing to rich white liberals, a/k/a homosexuals and global warming devotees. Gun control is also a convenient diversion for those pantywaists.
Obama, channeling the Mexican bandit in Treasure of the Sierra Madres:

Jobs??? We don't need no steenking jobs!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846388 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
this is an old folks club.
you wouldn't get most of these geezers within 20' of that rope.
Still haven't told us which half is white.

Realbrother is watching.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846389 Jan 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hitler killed mostly Jews and Gypsies. Libtards kill babies of all races. killing Jews in Germany was legal. What's the difference?
Are you saying that republican rightwingers never have abortions?
Prove it. You are sick in the head, and, furthermore, it is my theory that anyone who is so hellbent on controlling women through anti abortion legislation has serious issues; with Carol, I'd guess its the few abortions she's had and with you, perhaps your wife aborted a few of your spawn.
Why can't you mind your own business?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846390 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
In my boot camp, you had to climb up a 20' rope, the fattys who couldn't were sent to the fat farm. I'll wager very few female enlistees can climb a 20' rope. I'll posit very few Nancy girl Topix libs could either.
As usual a rightie that doesn't have a clue about what serving is all about. Sure most women don't have the upper body strength, but they more than make up for it with brains, the will to carry out their assigned mission and the courage along with their proven ability to withstand far more pain than wimps like you. But then again what's one more rightie condemning women...And when they get reminded just like racism...They always respond with ..WHO ME. Why I never...Clowns the lot of you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846391 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt has no need to pretend, and certainly no desire to live in Moreno Valley or Lake Elsinore.
Have you had your bangs cut yet?

You're a damn liar; we all know you are nobama from PA; and you have a record of stealing others names; mine, Demos, Ayn Rand; forcing them to adopt another name; so get off your false high horse you liar.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846392 Jan 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>No one but no one pretends to live in "Bumpass".
Maybe he's describing what happens when he waddles down the aisle at Costco.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min L Morales 71,302
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 42 min L Morales 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min homo thon 182,296
Southern Illinois Supports Police 59 min Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 2 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 3 hr Did enuf die 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance