Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1457842 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#846883 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Would not pass the physical exam or any training standards.
At least he might have learned how to say corpsman before becoming the Commander-in-Chief.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#846884 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
This is fantastic! Waxturd/goober/jimmy/pussy... is rolling out more of his phony log ins to help make my case. Its hard to believe but RUSH10ME might be dumber than you. He couldn't figure out how you could award yourself so many judge-its because HE couldn't judge himself. No wonder FOX and Limbaugh can manipulate gullible puppets like you morons.
Waxturds owns you. Take a deep breath, bend over, now exhale...

Hehe...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#846886 Jan 25, 2013
and the band played on

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#846887 Jan 25, 2013
If Benghazi would had happened under a Republican president, liberals would be demanding blood.

My evidence?

The Iran-Contra media made up story.

Notice that in the Iran-Contra NO ONE died!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#846888 Jan 25, 2013
Good morning everyone and welcome to, "I'm carol Friday," or, "carolus" as we say in Latin. The rules are simple: find different ways of inserting all or part of the word, "carol" into a post or nic in witty or unexpected combinations. Get messy, explore, an most of all, have fun.
Jimmy

Hamden, CT

#846889 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
This is fantastic! Waxturd/goober/jimmy/pussy... is rolling out more of his phony log ins to help make my case. Its hard to believe but RUSH10ME might be dumber than you. He couldn't figure out how you could award yourself so many judge-its because HE couldn't judge himself. No wonder FOX and Limbaugh can manipulate gullible puppets like you morons.
You have no room to talk moron. I remember you freaking out and saying someone was "removing" your judgeits, dumbfk.

http://www.topix.com/forum/ncaa/basketball/TI...

You are such a wimpy azz hypocrite.

Baawwwaahhhh!!!!!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846890 Jan 25, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds owns you. Take a deep breath, bend over, now exhale...
Hehe...
Since you are the imitator , that would make you the puppet, MORON. Also your sexual fantasies. LMAO at your stupid.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846891 Jan 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>She was born oct.26 1947 making her 65 now and 73 in 2021 , I think.
Sorry, I meant January 2017 she will assume office.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846892 Jan 25, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
If Benghazi would had happened under a Republican president, liberals would be demanding blood.
My evidence?
The Iran-Contra media made up story.
Notice that in the Iran-Contra NO ONE died!!!
That would have been tame compared to the IRAQI lies, why doesn't that bother you...doofus?
forks_make_us_fa t

Baton Rouge, LA

#846893 Jan 25, 2013
Save us Liberals!

American Astronauts die....

445 deaths per 100,000...

Ban exploring the heavens!
Use the money to buy cell phones and foodstamps!

http://books.google.com/books...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846895 Jan 25, 2013
carol wrote:
Good morning everyone and welcome to, "I'm carol Friday," or, "carolus" as we say in Latin. The rules are simple: find different ways of inserting all or part of the word, "carol" into a post or nic in witty or unexpected combinations. Get messy, explore, an most of all, have fun.
I could go for a cruller. Close enough?
For real

United States

#846896 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you that, pDumbpont, but you support a party that promotes class warfare, national debt, laziness and sponging off of the hard working middle class. Yes, I work and have a side business. I have worked since I was 15, while going to school and often from 8AM until 2AM the next day through my 30's when I was younger.
Now that I am successful, your party wants to punish and demonize me.
KMA, idiot.
and you support a party of idiots who have not even self respect by supporting gun laws that create norhing but massacres in public schools and places, your party is been a complete failure nuthead and always will be.

You are a COMPLETE IDIOT!!
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#846897 Jan 25, 2013
Save us Liberals!

Ban fishing!

Fishermen death rates...

118.4 per 100,000

http://www.landscapeonline.com/research/artic...

Since: Nov 09

Mcallen, TX

#846898 Jan 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Raider, lol, Waxman is one twisted hombre.
Morning Ghost. Waxturd/goober/jimmy.... brings a smile to my face with his every comment as I watch him squirm to be taken seriously. Its pathetic to watch him load up his own posts with praise to stroke his ego. Even funnier that the other right wing morons have to live with his embarrassing fraud. Although, come to think of it, the whole bunch of them needs therapy. He's all yours for now, got to go. You can be rough with my little bitch, he likes abuse.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#846899 Jan 25, 2013
Save us Obama!

People dying in their yards....

Ban...

Lawn care...

Doing this kills 13.3 per 100,000 in the USA!

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm60...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846900 Jan 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
More fear mongering from the left.
"procuring or facilitating an abortion, or compelling or coercing ANOTHER"
Do I really have to post the definition of "another"?
"Would legally require the woman to carry fetus to term"

You have reading comprehension issues
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846901 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Ghost. Waxturd/goober/jimmy.... brings a smile to my face with his every comment as I watch him squirm to be taken seriously. Its pathetic to watch him load up his own posts with praise to stroke his ego. Even funnier that the other right wing morons have to live with his embarrassing fraud. Although, come to think of it, the whole bunch of them needs therapy. He's all yours for now, got to go. You can be rough with my little bitch, he likes abuse.
Have you ever noticed the night shift?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#846902 Jan 25, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Save us Liberals!

American Astronauts die....

445 deaths per 100,000...

Ban exploring the heavens!
Use the money to buy cell phones and foodstamps!

http://books.google.com/books...
See what happens when liberals run the show?

Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez are liberals too!!!

See the Utopia they had created in their countries? That Utopia is coming to America!!

See? Our health care system the best in the world never touched because it was never touched by liberals. Now they touched!!!

Our housing system, most affordable in the world compared to other countries, now touched by liberals "housing fairness" and see what they did to it!!!

So what will liberals destroy next?

THE INTERNET!!!

The Internet, great invention, only managed by business, was a success creating Microsoft, Apple, employment, banking, information, great advances until the liberals impose their "fairness" into it!!!
RepubliCLOWNS

United States

#846903 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>

Anyone that claims it takes them an hour each moring to write 3-4 one sentence posts deserves to have a comment.
It doesn't take an Encyclopedia of words to put you in your place dumbfk, it shows how really stupid and what a really moron you are, get a life LOSER.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846904 Jan 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Morning private Benjamin .
Good morning killer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Steve 230,940
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr John Schanahan 104,504
Word (Dec '08) 7 hr PEllen 6,836
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 hr PEllen 3,443
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr PEllen 9,839
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 hr PEllen 2,272
Why does Chicago want to harbor illegal criminals 8 hr ThomasA 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages