Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#846140 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Barrack Obama wants to destroy the Republican party as we know it, and he is getting the cooperation of so many of the Republican leadership that simply don’t know what to do to get out of their own way. Things have been pretty stable for them, and they have grown weak, complacent. As a Democrat pointed out there is no opponent worthy of Barrack Obama’s talents. If he means our Republican leadership, I couldn’t agree more. I hate it, but it is true.
http://www.redstate.com/solvoreor/2013/01/23/...
CBS News political director, John Dickerson, wrote a piece astonishingly titled “Go for the Throat! Why if he wants to transform American politics, Obama must declare war on the Republican Party.”

The Cheerleaders have their uniforms ironed and pressed and their pom-poms fluffed.

The goal of this administration and the Liberal Machine is to have a one-party government and the Cheerleaders are going to try their best to help them achieve it.

That way, the lies and lack of transparency will never be exposed and you can skip happily along your way in total denial.

They are counting on your blind loyality.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846141 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who work and pay the taxes are the "real Americans", not the parasites who voted for Obama.
While all the racist, bigots, religious hypocrites and women haters are on yours.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#846142 Jan 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text> Lily told her husband she wanted a breast augmentation sugery , he thought for a minute and said take a peice of this charmin and wipe it between your breasts everyday for ten years , confused lily axed what good will that do and he said look what it did for your ass these last ten years
Baaawwwahhhh!!!!

Then lily axed where the liquor store be!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#846143 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, because no significant gun legislation will pass Congress.
more speculation.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#846144 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Four years is a long time, and Hillary is at the mercy of the Obama Regime.
see who's #2 on the list?

Biden.
carol

Orlando, FL

#846145 Jan 24, 2013
If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times, this dog won't hunt.

This is the United States of America and if you're offended by that, you can leave.

When our forefathers assembled to make a new nation what emerged was a kind of American genius, of, for, and by the People. Not just your people, but ALL the people.

The sooner you learn this simple lesson the sooner we will restore America's good name in the world.

Hey, Hey, Ho, Ho, nutty-bama has got to go!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846146 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, we will stick with a winner, now you however have a serious problem, Thank goodness, four more years of your kind would have destroyed us for good.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846148 Jan 24, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS News political director, John Dickerson, wrote a piece astonishingly titled “Go for the Throat! Why if he wants to transform American politics, Obama must declare war on the Republican Party.”
The Cheerleaders have their uniforms ironed and pressed and their pom-poms fluffed.
The goal of this administration and the Liberal Machine is to have a one-party government and the Cheerleaders are going to try their best to help them achieve it.
That way, the lies and lack of transparency will never be exposed and you can skip happily along your way in total denial.
They are counting on your blind loyality.
We are counting on the one thing that you morons avoid at all cost....THE FACTS.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846149 Jan 24, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Do our elected officials get elected by a majority or no? Come on Flack, get with it.
Individually they do, but not collectively.

The Constitution is designed to protect the rights of the minority.

More so, the Constitution is designed to protect the rights of the people from the government.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846150 Jan 24, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Homer may be available in 2016.
I propose to:
Cut spending
Balance the budget
Pay down the debt
Scale down our military presence around the world
Increase the focus on welfare to work
Do everything in my power to bring manufacturing back to the U.S.
Wear a suit and tie to work everyday
All good platforms, with the suit and tie optional.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#846151 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how come most Americans are on Hillary's side? Most are well aware of the Republicans and their desperation. Kinda like you are now.
Most people respect Hillary's service as the Secretary of State and her outstanding performance in that role.

But she has proven herself another puppet of the Liberal Lying Machine - protect this president and her party at all costs.

Of course, when the Liberal Lying Machine turned on her in 2008, she wasn't all too happy about it, if you remember.

"Shame on you, Barack Obama! Shame on you!"

She and Bill have no other choice but to play their parts in this ongoing production of lies and deception now.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846152 Jan 24, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
So how's that big vacation going Bumpass Hillbilly? Must be exotic in Bumpass for you. A real step up braggart, huh?
Baawwaahhhh!!!!!!
Say Hi to Wilhelm, sockpuppet. Do the women still love you? I hear you have a Phylis Diller poster on your wall.
Baawwwaahhhh!!!!
Don't spend that big income you have all in one place now.
Envy and cluelessness is proper attire for a moron like you. Maybe you should try leaving the cellar occasionally?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846153 Jan 24, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
So how's that big vacation going Bumpass Hillbilly? Must be exotic in Bumpass for you. A real step up braggart, huh?
Baawwaahhhh!!!!!!
Say Hi to Wilhelm, sockpuppet. Do the women still love you? I hear you have a Phylis Diller poster on your wall.
Baawwwaahhhh!!!!
Don't spend that big income you have all in one place now.
I'm almost afraid to ask, but when you do the spitting thing, I can only imagine what you are spitting out. Real manly also???LMAO
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846154 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
The Supreme Court has already decided that the introductory qualifying phrase does not contradict the phrase that follows.
To keep and bear arms. Great we'll keep em down at the armory and you can come get em if we are ever under attack.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846155 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Individually they do, but not collectively.
The Constitution is designed to protect the rights of the minority.
More so, the Constitution is designed to protect the rights of the people from the government.
I'm not arguing any of that.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#846156 Jan 24, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure "tough guy," but Gen. Custerd certainly is an NOT a good example of the popular perception of blondes "having more fun!"
"The practice of taking other posters' names is childish" - leosnana
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846158 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
She is pretty much a lock to be our next president barring any health issues or she decides she is not interested(doubtful).
carol

Orlando, FL

#846159 Jan 24, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Jane, are you abandoning me again already???? If you keep insisting that I am "Pretend Carol," whatever that means, you are going to irreparably damage our friendship, and I know you don't want that, do you? And what is that "later ... NOT supposed to mean. Honestly Jane, you are quite the cryptic one -- giving me props in one breath and censure in another. But I always say, a complicated female is an interesting female, so I'll just wait and see what you get up to next!
Look, "carol," your pathetic attempts to stir up trouble in this thread parallel Hitler's attempt to invade England, with an equal chance of success.

In the same way that Adolph was unable to navigate the Straights of Dover you too will fail and, ultimately, be crushed back like an aluminium can tossed onto the waste heap of history's other spectacular failures.

I'm perfectly fine with you trying to imitate me here and elsewhere but know this: when they call the roll up yonder your name won't be on it.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#846160 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All good platforms, with the suit and tie optional.
Just no pasty sweaty legs in shorts in the Oval Office after running to McD's for a snack.

http://www.thefrisky.com/2011-10-27/who-wears...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#846161 Jan 24, 2013
Obama is President and your Lord and Master.

Bow when you say his exalted name!!

Prostrate yourself and ask Lord Obama for forgiveness for your treasonous sins!!

Keep up the good work. The Rmoney landslide worked!!

You got the shellacking of a lifetime, nitwit!!

Tell us more about your Russian homeland, comrade!!

Your insane drivel is proof of it!!

And you actually think people care about your dumb questions.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dancing around so much it looks like you are trying out for "Dancing with the Stars".
You still haven't answered the question. I'll help you. Here's the question you've been running away from for more than two weeks now:
So, where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment while the real-time video was being watched in the White House, and the orders for the AC-130 to stand down were given, the support mission from Tripoli was ordered delayed, and the Force Recon unit in Sigonella that was moved to Sigonella for the explicit and sole purpose of responding to an attack on the embassy in Libya was ordered to stand down?
Where was Obama for these 7 hours?
The White House watched the entire battle as it was happening. Where was Obama when the White House watched the Americans get hung out to dry in Benghazi?
The senior order giver is the White House. The White House is watching the battle in real-time. The orders to abandon the Americans in Benghazi came from the White House.
Where was Obama when the White House ordered all support for the Americans being killed by Al Qaeda in Benghazi to stand down?
Where was you boy?
If he was doing his goddam job, he would be watching the video real-time with everyone else in the White House and giving the orders.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
And, what happened to the Obama lie that the event was the result of a spontaneous demonstration that got out of control (that was seen to be a blatant lie when the video was being watched real-time in the White House) caused by a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and had a whopping grand total of 17 hits world-wide before the Obama lie blamed the event on it?
Well? Got an answer for these questions?
Then, tell us where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-20 15 min PEllen 3
Abby 9-20 23 min PEllen 4
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,929
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 49,859
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 46,710
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,233
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Scary Mooooooslim 178,073
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••