Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
779,961 - 779,980 of 1,078,934 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The piece by Bill Flax is a perfect example of false equivalencies often used by the extreme right to make dubious points that under scrutiny fall flat. This is no exception. He starts off with a bald faced lie stating that the Nazis enforced strict gun control. German gun laws were put into effect in 1928 under the Weimar government seeking to curb the proliferation of private armies that were seeking to destabilize the new government.
www.guncite.com/gun_control_gcnazimyth.html
You might as well call Ronald Reagan a Nazi in this case since he supported and lobbied for the 1994Assault Weapons Ban.
www.outsidethebeltway.com/ronald-reagan-helpe... ...
The separation of church and state is in the Constitution moron, and numerous cases before the Supreme Court have affirmed this such as McCollum v Board of Education and Engel v Vitale. In Tammy Kitzmiller, et al. v. Dover Area School District, et al. a George W. Bush appointee to the federal bench ruled that the teaching of intelligent design was unconstitutional in public schools.
As for public education John Adams wrote;
"Laws for the liberal education of youth, especially of the lower class of people, are so extremely wise and useful, that, to a human and generous mind, no expense for this purpose would be thought extravagant."
Thomas Jefferson likewise stated in his 1806 State of the Union address;
"An amendment to our constitution must here come in the aid of public education. The influence over government must be shared among all people."
They must have been Nazis.
And where exactly has any liberal advocated for the closing of private schools?
As for Hitler seeking to ban meat after the war, Mr. Flax seems to forget that Hitler was in fact dead before the war ended.
The bottom line is that Flax's opinion piece has more holes in it than Swiss cheese and only a complete idiot would put any credence at all in it.
Applause!!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Barrack Obama wants to destroy the Republican party as we know it, and he is getting the cooperation of so many of the Republican leadership that simply donít know what to do to get out of their own way. Things have been pretty stable for them, and they have grown weak, complacent. As a Democrat pointed out there is no opponent worthy of Barrack Obamaís talents. If he means our Republican leadership, I couldnít agree more. I hate it, but it is true.
http://www.redstate.com/solvoreor/2013/01/23/...
Lol
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That would be either Dallas or Crawford, Texas,'mam, and the British spelling is always appreciated.
you're so clever when you're between sperm donors. i think they sap your strength. how is baby Raeshawn doing?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Baggers are as close to a mob as it gets. By the way what do we mean when we continue to say that we are spreading democracy. You seem to show a preponderance to make things up as you go.
He said he's not a rightwinger!!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Alright Red Cloud how about we play 'PEARL HARBOR" I will laydown and sleep and you sneak up and blow the hell out of me ?
This is not a dating site, killer
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Liberals lie....

About jobs in the legal profession...

http://www.ogdenonpolitics.com/2011/01/law-sc...
RUSH10ME

Callao, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Applause!!
What else would we expect from the drunk Boca Raton "clap" trap .
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Red cloud wanna play cowboys and indians ?
Sure Mr. Custer, bring it on.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Hillary can start picking the wall paper for the whitehouse now. This is the whole point, while you keep leaning to the right of Genghis Khan there is not a snowflake's chance in hell that a Republican will be elected next time around. Christie at the moment is your only chance, so get started on making him over. Get him to a boot camp.
Four more years of Obama economic failure will lead to election of a Republican in 2016...a real Republican, not Benedict Christie.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Applause!!
What do you do when you fall down and get back up?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He said he's not a rightwinger!!
Flack like a lot of Republicans are way To embarrassed to admit...Besides what's one more fabrication?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't comprehend the meaning of, or were ignorant to the term of "political terrorism" ???
I don't know wth we're doing in Libya anyway, wrong continent to be trying to "govern" imo.
Protecting European investment there. It's that simple.
After all, the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program jsut about bankrupted every municipality in Europe that bought those worthless traunches filled with failed CRA loans. The central governments had to bail the municipalities out, and they need additional revenue to do that. Part of that additional revenue comes from oil leases and oil service contracts in Libya.
The Democrats caused such economic chaos in Europe, these oil leases and service contracts are critical to the central governments in Europe.
That's why Obama is in Libya. He caused their economic problems. And, he either helps them make money in Libya, or they say publicly what they really think about him privately. In truth, Europeans really think Obama is an ignorant buffoon.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
8 Things You Didn't Know about Roe v Wade.
http://news.msn.com/us/unmasking-norma-mccorv...
Isn't it ironic that both Norma McCorvey "Roe" became a Christian and an anti-abortion activist and Madylan Murray O'Hair's son, the woman who single-handedly removed prayer in schools, also became a Christian and turned against his own mom?
And two women changed the course of this nation?
I do.
(Like lower case letters better in my present topix name)
So what? Just proves two others are just as deranged as you are
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Prescott Bush, George W's grandfather.
Citing family history is a bad move for Obamabots.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question about limiting rights....
If the SCOTUS can limit arms what would stop them from limiting Sec 8 housing?
ok.

what would?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Alright Red Cloud how about we play 'PEARL HARBOR" I will laydown and sleep and you sneak up and blow the hell out of me ?
you really are channeling Rush.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder, did your mother or wife have sex before marriage? Are they immoral (sluts) too? Rush Limbaugh would call them sluts.
Your preoccupation with that word indicates some deep-seated mental problem.

Probably related to your mother.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
Must be tough going through life scared to death, maybe you could use a 105 Howitzer...Scatter brain.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk, stop drinking the vulture propaganda of stupid, duhmmy.
Sorry. You may still like Christie, and maybe he will be a good Governor for New Jersey. But Christie is clearly not a Conservative and clearly not reliable.

We can do better.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
Maybe Obama's, cough, legacy of taking us further down the deficit hole without even considering cuts in anything except defense...continuing a war that was deemed "unwinnable" from the very beginning...creating an even deeper resentment towards America with the acceleration of drones that often kill as many innocents...hiding behind the presidency to carry out his own personal agenda...and deceiving the American public for personal and political gain...is more up Realtime's alley and legacies.
i thought it appropriate that Beyonce lip synced the anthem. it is symbolic of Obama's empty suit presidency.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 15 min andet1987 459
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Guy 174,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min TRD 67,894
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 1
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 7
Black Women 2 hr joey 1
Amy 7-23 2 hr Julie 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs