Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1459779 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#846769 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
Was ghost Kerry's cabin boy?
Ghost was everybody's cabin boy.
discordia

United States

#846770 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Go to the 1.36 min. point of the video.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
no
discordia

United States

#846771 Jan 24, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what we're all afraid of. It's difficult to envision a battle fought with a woman's touch. The Muslims must be rolling in their tents.
Laura Logan and Jessica Lynch know what to expect from filthy muslim pigs. I can only hope most american females have the good sense to not get in over their heads.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#846772 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Yet the Republiclowns are fawning over him!!
Your own leaders betray you again!!
And you just don't get it!!
<quoted text>
That's why you're a Democratic dupe, There letting Barack Hussein Obama Uh, Uh, Uh, hang himself with his own rope. You idiots were played big time, you just haven't realized it yet. No biggy, just politics,'Dell never lurn'....

Polliticks ain't for the faint of heart there 'Bombastic'. You'll learns how to play the game someday... Today isn't that day.....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#846774 Jan 24, 2013
So how many wars have the muslims won against Israel??

Israel has had women in their Military Units ever since they were rebels fighting the British Mandate for Palestine.

Rember Golda Meir?? She could kick your and your father's butt and have time to mangle a couple of more nitwits, just for fun.

You continue to say really dumb stuff.

Now you're a confirmed woman hater with your 'woman's touch' ignorance.

I'm pretty sure that 300 lb wife of yours could wipe the floor with you, too.
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what we're all afraid of. It's difficult to envision a battle fought with a woman's touch. The Muslims must be rolling in their tents.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#846775 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
no
HOW BOUT YOU, HONEY? YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME? HMMMMM? BE FOREWARNED, HOWEVER. I PLAY ROUGH.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#846777 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
So how many wars have the muslims won against Israel??
Israel has had women in their Military Units ever since they were rebels fighting the British Mandate for Palestine.
Rember Golda Meir?? She could kick your and your father's butt and have time to mangle a couple of more nitwits, just for fun.
You continue to say really dumb stuff.
Now you're a confirmed woman hater with your 'woman's touch' ignorance.
I'm pretty sure that 300 lb wife of yours could wipe the floor with you, too.
<quoted text>
ISRAEL IS A DUMP. WHY IN HEAVEN'S NAME DO YOU IMAGINE THE HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WOULD ENDORSE THE ERADICATION OF THE JEWS? JUDAISM IS THE EPITOME OF CAPITALISM. IT'S NOT THAT "JEWS ARE BAD," IT'S SIMPLY THAT JUDAISM IS FOUNDED ON MONEY, AND THE MAKING THEREOF. FOLKS GET UNCOMFORTABLE BEING PRESENTED WITH AVARICE AS THE MEANING OF LIFE. HERE'S THE TRUTH: ISRAEL IS ISRAEL. AMERICA IS AMERICA. FUCK WITH US AND YOU DIE.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#846778 Jan 24, 2013
I'M WAITING... ARE YOU WAITING?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#846779 Jan 24, 2013
COME ON GIRLS, LIFE GOES ON...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#846780 Jan 24, 2013
ARE YOU SUCH COWARDS AS TO NOT REMEMBER THAT NO JEW SIGNED THE CONSTITUTION? THAT'S CAUSE IT WEREN'T THEIRS. STICK WITH THE FOUNDERS' PROGRAM. DUH. JUDEO CHRISTIAN MY HAIRY IRISH ASS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#846781 Jan 24, 2013
CAROL, HONEY, TOMORROW I'M GONNA EAT YOUR ASS. GET READY, SWEETIE. I DIN'T SEE NOBODY PUT UP THEY HANDS, HONEY. WHY YOU RECKON THAT IS?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846783 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the lying, traitorous coward Kerry get out of Nam early?
Self-inflicted wounds.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#846784 Jan 24, 2013
Y'ALL FIND ANOTHER THREAD. BES' DO IT NOW. I NOT KIDDIN'.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846785 Jan 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Women have been serving in combat ever since BushCo decided that it would be a good idea to invade Iraq, some here may recall that the scrawny little Jessica Lynch was captured in the aftermath of a firefight. She has a Combat Infantryman's Badge in her file but was never trained or even dreamed of being involved in close combat or being captured when she volunteered for the Army to escape her sht life in West Virginia.
Women fly helicopter gunships, medivacs and serve in logistics arm to arm with traditional grunt types and should be rewarded with similar honor, promotion and pay.
Taking a dump and a leak is gonna be a tad tricky for a while particularly if the US ever finds itself in another Vietnam style or tropical war were soldiers spend weeks and sometimes months in the field.
Humping in the boonies will certainly take on a new meaning.
Physically, women can do it, the jury is out on emotionally__Venus Mars thing__but that will work itself out www.cabagepatchbar.com not all women are delicate creatures.
Very few women died in our decade long plus debacle in RVN, some died as the result of a rocket attack (122mm) at the 45th Surgical Hospital M.U.S.T in Tay Ninh Province and one of the very special places in the history of that war.
Women must die in combat in equal numbers with men. Otherwise it's all a big joke.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#846786 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Realtime wrote:
Kerry just stuck it up Johnson's azz by asking one simple question, one that he already knew the answer to. Hah!
The TeaParty elected are even dumber than the TeaParty voters.
<quoted text>
I had read the transcript earlier where Kerry asked Johnson if he had attended the briefing, where all the information was disclosed..
Johnson said "NO".
Thus sealing his fate as a blowhard.
John McCain also did not attend the briefing, he held a press conference to criticize Obama for not releasing information. The information he could have obtained, had he attended the Briefing.
Hillary and Kerry made the Republiclowns look like fools.
Kerry went easy, needing the votes. He could have ripped Johnson to shreds, Johnson is a real moron. A TP moron.
Here's a video, very, very difficult to find. You have to be a real internet genius to find it!! LOL
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
You also think Hillary was dodging bullets on that airport tarmac in Bosnia like she claims.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.....burp!

Please stop! I'm going to bust another gut, dood.

You see things that other people don't.....just like Hillary does:]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846787 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they picked off two Republiclown seats in the election!!
You lose again!!
Incorrect, but then Demos/Tenzing/Nucular doesn't know shit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#846788 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
Was ghost Kerry's cabin boy?
On every military maneuver they went on, ghost always brought up the rear.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846789 Jan 24, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton managed to avoid Vietnam - in London, I believe.
Can you imagine Obama in combat?
Would not pass the physical exam or any training standards.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846790 Jan 24, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious, and a dunce.
Get used to seeing her face, as she'll be the next President.
Not a chance against an Obama surrogate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846791 Jan 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be way off here, because i've never been in the military, but wouldn't their ability to get pregnant (and thus have to be removed from combat duty) cause logistic issues?
Not a problem. Field abortions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min loose cannon 231,173
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min OzRitz 62,342
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min F_R_E_D 104,547
Are democrats destroyed? 31 min Push A ROPE 11
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 38 min Shytcago-s Bloody 19
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr Homer 6,840
News Community Mourns Chicago Boxer After Fatal Shoo... 3 hr But But But 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages