Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846195 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> ...and Hillary is still guilty as hell.
When you go to court plead insanity, no court would ever convict you.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846196 Jan 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization. He's as obvious as Piltdown Man.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Q: Why couldn't the baby Jesus be born in Texas?
A: Because they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846197 Jan 24, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the libreral genius. You tell us.
----------
There were three people on a plane and the engines quit. There was the conservative pilot, a genius liberal like Ghost and a boy scout.
The engine quit and the plane was going down.
Sadly, there were only two parachutes.
They pondered quickly who should die. The liberal quickly said, well, I'm the smartest one here and know what is best for everyone else, so I need to jump out first. The liberal then bailed out!
The pilot then looked at the boy scout and said, OK you go ahead. I'll go down with the plane.
The boy scout responded, don't worry, the genius liberal just jumped out with my nap sack!
Proving only that humor and conservatives have absolutly nothing in common.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846198 Jan 24, 2013
carol wrote:
I ask you this, Homer, if Obama is such a great President than why does he continue to lie to the American people about Benghazi?
What is he trying to hide? Why haven't we seen the seven hours of tapes erased by the white house in a blatant attempt to slay the messenger? Hmmmmm?
I haven't heard any lies.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#846199 Jan 24, 2013
You're an idiot as well as a liar. Funny to see you defend and attempt to deflect your Marxist Communist beliefs.

Funny to see a brainless nitwit speak of education!!

Marxist Communism never took hold anywhere in Europe, only Russia after WWI.

Marx spent time in Cologne, Brussels, Paris, London. Yet only Russia embraced his philosophy.

That includes the Dweeb family!!

Marx's 'Communist Manifesto' became the Bible in Marxist Russia.

You have a red covered copy, which you often confuse with the US Constitution.

You're a fellow traveler, here to foment unrest and agitation in the USA, per the bidding of your master, Vladimir Putin of the KGB.

You're not fooling anyone. The FBI is watching you, comrade.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia is not the home of Marxist communism. If you were educated, you'd know that the movement spread internationally from Germany.
And, I only identified the self-admitted Marxist communists that indoctrinated Obama his entire life. Then, I identified the Marxist communist that has the office immediately adjacent to the Oval Office.
It's obvious Obama was indoctrinated with Marxist communism his entire life.
There is no evidence or indication that he received any other education.
The obvious conclusion is, since he was surrounded by Marxist communists his entire life, and a Marxist communist was placed in the office immediately adjacent to the Oval Office, Obama is a Marxist communist.
I really think he's just a dupe. I don't think he can even define Marxism. He just does what he's ordered to do to continue riding in the gold seat on the government gravy train, and the people giving him the orders are Marxist communists.
carol

Orlando, FL

#846200 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything has a beginning and an end...Where exactly did your God come from Carol?????
It's not about "where" and it's certainly not about "my" God. God, my God, is unknowable. He is as the little child, into everything. Grow up.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#846201 Jan 24, 2013
carol wrote:
I ask you this, Homer, if Obama is such a great President than why does he continue to lie to the American people about Benghazi?
What is he trying to hide? Why haven't we seen the seven hours of tapes erased by the white house in a blatant attempt to slay the messenger? Hmmmmm?
wanna try to cite that load of crap?

you can try FOX if you want.
carol

United States

#846202 Jan 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>She herself is doing some of it. It's funny reading their exchanges on other threads. They sound like their still in high school. They follow each othet on twitter and Facebook, so this is a coordinated "attack". They've run people off topix before using this tactic.
Hee hee
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#846203 Jan 24, 2013
carol wrote:
lol! Funny thing is, if you KNOW he's lying, why can't you prove it?

So really, it's why are YOU lying son?
Eman

Bethlehem, PA

#846205 Jan 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"The practice of taking other posters' names is childish" - leosnana
I agree.

Location hidden

#846206 Jan 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> We don't govern by mob rule in this country.
No, but we do have a system called 'majority rule'.

That's how elections are decided, nitwit!!

If most Americans decide we need new gun laws, that's the way it will play out.

Unless you nitwits decide to go traitor.

Then you'll end up dead.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#846207 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
When you go to court plead insanity, no court would ever convict you.
Following your path to prison is not an option. Red Lobster has already barred you from entering, and the fact that you are stupid enough to still be supporting the most incompetent president since Jimma Carter speaks volumes about why your fantasy life and phony book deal still have you imprisoned in Bumpass, Bumpass! LOL
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846208 Jan 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>"Talk abot dumb" this brought to you by the "dumbass from Bumpass" you can't make this shit up .
So instead of addressing your many issues, you attempt to create more. Look neanderthal go shave your armpits and trim those nose hairs, you need to look presentable when they come to get you.

Location hidden

#846209 Jan 24, 2013
Y'know, if you were smart enough to not get your ass kicked in discussions, you wouldn't have to retreat to asking the same dumb questions for weeks.

But you're not, so you do.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just go straight to the core of the matter:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-tiem video was being watched in the White House?
Got an answer yet?
And, since it was obvous to anyone in the White House watching the Al Qaeda attack live that it wasn't caused by a spontaneous demonstration, why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up the terrorist attack?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846210 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, we will stick with a winner, now you however have a serious problem, Thank goodness, four more years of your kind would have destroyed us for good.
Four years from now, you will likely have assumed room temperature.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846211 Jan 24, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about "where" and it's certainly not about "my" God. God, my God, is unknowable. He is as the little child, into everything. Grow up.
As with all your answers jibber jabber. Only infant brains believe that mumble jumble.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#846212 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but we do have a system called 'majority rule'.
That's how elections are decided, nitwit!!
If most Americans decide we need new gun laws, that's the way it will play out.
Unless you nitwits decide to go traitor.
Then you'll end up dead.
2 words...prop 8
TSM

El Paso, TX

#846213 Jan 24, 2013
If I was a Diplomat serving in this administration and this President/Secretary of State told me they had my Back I’ll be shaking in my Boots!! We can see by Hillary testimony these four dead Americans were “Foot Notes” in trying to defend their Incompetence!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846214 Jan 24, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>To keep and bear arms. Great we'll keep em down at the armory and you can come get em if we are ever under attack.
If the "attack" occurs, it will be internal rather than external.

Location hidden

#846215 Jan 24, 2013
You're really stupid this AM.

When a majority voted for TP candidates, was that mob rule??

Of course not, it was democracy in action.

The Republic part only comes in after the candidates recieve a majority of votes, kapish??

We elect our representatives via direct democracy.

Funny how you nitwits don't know how our Government works.

If a majority of Americans elect reps that vote for gun control, that is majority rule.

I don't know where you come up with that lame brained 'mob rule' nonsense.

Likely because you're scared that the American public is backing new gun control laws.
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's mob rule. We don't govern by mob rule. This is a republic not a democracy. You'll seem to get that confused all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Guru 182,125
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min No Warming 49,335
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 4 hr Reddog 6
delhi female 6 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 7 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 7 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 7 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago