Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846061 Jan 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Red cloud wanna play cowboys and indians ?
Sure Mr. Custer, bring it on.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846062 Jan 24, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Hillary can start picking the wall paper for the whitehouse now. This is the whole point, while you keep leaning to the right of Genghis Khan there is not a snowflake's chance in hell that a Republican will be elected next time around. Christie at the moment is your only chance, so get started on making him over. Get him to a boot camp.
Four more years of Obama economic failure will lead to election of a Republican in 2016...a real Republican, not Benedict Christie.
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#846063 Jan 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Applause!!
What do you do when you fall down and get back up?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846064 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
He said he's not a rightwinger!!
Flack like a lot of Republicans are way To embarrassed to admit...Besides what's one more fabrication?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#846065 Jan 24, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't comprehend the meaning of, or were ignorant to the term of "political terrorism" ???
I don't know wth we're doing in Libya anyway, wrong continent to be trying to "govern" imo.
Protecting European investment there. It's that simple.
After all, the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program jsut about bankrupted every municipality in Europe that bought those worthless traunches filled with failed CRA loans. The central governments had to bail the municipalities out, and they need additional revenue to do that. Part of that additional revenue comes from oil leases and oil service contracts in Libya.
The Democrats caused such economic chaos in Europe, these oil leases and service contracts are critical to the central governments in Europe.
That's why Obama is in Libya. He caused their economic problems. And, he either helps them make money in Libya, or they say publicly what they really think about him privately. In truth, Europeans really think Obama is an ignorant buffoon.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846067 Jan 24, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
8 Things You Didn't Know about Roe v Wade.
http://news.msn.com/us/unmasking-norma-mccorv...
Isn't it ironic that both Norma McCorvey "Roe" became a Christian and an anti-abortion activist and Madylan Murray O'Hair's son, the woman who single-handedly removed prayer in schools, also became a Christian and turned against his own mom?
And two women changed the course of this nation?
I do.
(Like lower case letters better in my present topix name)
So what? Just proves two others are just as deranged as you are
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846068 Jan 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Prescott Bush, George W's grandfather.
Citing family history is a bad move for Obamabots.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#846069 Jan 24, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question about limiting rights....
If the SCOTUS can limit arms what would stop them from limiting Sec 8 housing?
ok.

what would?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#846070 Jan 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Alright Red Cloud how about we play 'PEARL HARBOR" I will laydown and sleep and you sneak up and blow the hell out of me ?
you really are channeling Rush.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846071 Jan 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder, did your mother or wife have sex before marriage? Are they immoral (sluts) too? Rush Limbaugh would call them sluts.
Your preoccupation with that word indicates some deep-seated mental problem.

Probably related to your mother.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846072 Jan 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Alright Red Cloud how about we play 'PEARL HARBOR" I will laydown and sleep and you sneak up and blow the hell out of me ?
Must be tough going through life scared to death, maybe you could use a 105 Howitzer...Scatter brain.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846073 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Tsk, stop drinking the vulture propaganda of stupid, duhmmy.
Sorry. You may still like Christie, and maybe he will be a good Governor for New Jersey. But Christie is clearly not a Conservative and clearly not reliable.

We can do better.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#846074 Jan 24, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
Maybe Obama's, cough, legacy of taking us further down the deficit hole without even considering cuts in anything except defense...continuing a war that was deemed "unwinnable" from the very beginning...creating an even deeper resentment towards America with the acceleration of drones that often kill as many innocents...hiding behind the presidency to carry out his own personal agenda...and deceiving the American public for personal and political gain...is more up Realtime's alley and legacies.
i thought it appropriate that Beyonce lip synced the anthem. it is symbolic of Obama's empty suit presidency.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846075 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
That has always been a ponder point for non-femnazi's anywhere....o0..really femnazi's...yuh really want to go into mortal combat under "no shoot orders" with the likes of some of those stone-age mentality, craggy rock cave dwelling, snake type neanderthals over yonder?
Me thinks the smerter ones would prefer having the remote control buttons for the drones in one hand, and the microscopic honing cameras in the other.
My concern is more for the male soldiers who are likely to do foolish things to protect women in combat. That plus the huge problem of raped female prisoners.

But women should be subject to Selective Service, whether for combat roles or not.

If the draft is ever resumed, requiring females to be drafted would be a slam-dunk court case.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#846076 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
This is not a dating site, killer
send him to the site the affirmative action ambulance chaser used to find you: www.desperateuglywhitewomen4u.com
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846077 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. You may still like Christie, and maybe he will be a good Governor for New Jersey. But Christie is clearly not a Conservative and clearly not reliable.
We can do better.
A lesson in just how quickly the conservatives will eat their young, or anyone that isn't as flaky, fearful and paranoid as they are. Good little Storm Trooper.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846078 Jan 24, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i thought it appropriate that Beyonce lip synced the anthem. it is symbolic of Obama's empty suit presidency.
As opposed to what you "LIP"?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846079 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Who cares-Rush Limbaugh is a wind bag...whose mere opinion would only be considered with a grain of windmill, by ones with some actual intelligence types any way.
Speaking of, have you figured out a way to cap volcanic activity to curb the detrimental effects in relation to global warming yet?
Pass a law banning volcanoes, or EPA regulations controlling emissions.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#846080 Jan 24, 2013
Jiminy Cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Security was removed in Libya of all places. Has there been any accounting of who made that decision or an explanation as to why?
If Hillary didn't read those cables of distress, why not and who did?
Who made the decision to take al-Qaeda out of the mix and replace the video as the reason for the attack? Who made the decision to put Rice in front of the cameras to falsely claim that was the reason for the attack?
Where was the president when all these decisions were being made to intentionally deceive the American public - and why was he willingly a part of it?
It's the deception that lingers. Hillary didn't even seem to think it mattered who was responsible or why. That's an astonishing statement in itself considering the many unanswered questions that still haven't been answered.
Or maybe you have them. Most of us are still waiting to find out how far up the chain this deception went.
Do you not care about deception for no other reason than political posturing to win an election when four Americans are dead in a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11?
Because I certainly do.
Security was removed in Libya???

When you start out with that sort of nonsense It's difficult to continue reading you post.

There were 1.3 million cables from the various embassies/missions to the Secretary of State last year, each addressed to Hillary Clinton. The specific cables from ambassador Stevens re; security are classified, we don't know what those cables requested.

There was a single tough question yesterday, a (R) congressman asked Hillary if she had any idea why Stevens had traveled to Benghazi without his security. The committee chair quickly interrupted telling the congressman that he could not ask that question at the hearing but would have to submit it in writing.

Too many secrets Carol__that's how the CIA rolls__the hearings amount to no more than political Playhouse 90.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846081 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Given a choice to vote "for" or "against" nine of President Obama's key proposals to reform the nation's gun laws, Americans support all of them, a new Gallup poll released Wednesday found.
Notably, Americans back criminal background checks for gun sales 91% to 8%, more mental health programs 82% to 15%, reinstating a federal assault weapons ban 60% to 35% and limiting the sale of high-capacity magazines to 10 rounds per clip 54% to 43%, the poll finds.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/g...
"The question does not tell respondents that all nine proposals come from Obama's recently released plan to reduce gun violence; however, the wordings used to describe them intentionally follow the White House's "Now Is the Time" plan descriptions," Gallup says.
You use the word "magazine" and "clip" interchangeably in one sentence. Which do you mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min L Morales 71,302
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 42 min L Morales 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min homo thon 182,296
Southern Illinois Supports Police 59 min Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 2 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 3 hr Did enuf die 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance