Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#845924 Jan 23, 2013
Mitt Wrongney wrote:
<quoted text> Hillary will defeat chrisie easily, and yes 4 more years of misery for republicans who owe dems another term, oh wait a minute, with hillary running in 2016 and the republicans with no real leader, your party's future is uncertain and shrinking.
Who wants Christie??????

Like I said, dems won't have a chance in 4 more years. Our country will be in such shambles that your party's future will be "uncertain and shrinking".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#845925 Jan 23, 2013
Mitt Wrongney wrote:
<quoted text> Hillary will defeat chrisie easily, and yes 4 more years of misery for republicans who owe dems another term, oh wait a minute, with hillary running in 2016 and the republicans with no real leader, your party's future is uncertain and shrinking.
Correct. Hillary is likely to defeat Christie for the Democrat nomination.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#845926 Jan 23, 2013
Now that women are eligible for combat, they should also be required to register for Selective Service and be drafted for the next Vietnam.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#845927 Jan 23, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wants Christie??????
Like I said, dems won't have a chance in 4 more years. Our country will be in such shambles that your party's future will be "uncertain and shrinking".
Well Hillary can start picking the wall paper for the whitehouse now. This is the whole point, while you keep leaning to the right of Genghis Khan there is not a snowflake's chance in hell that a Republican will be elected next time around. Christie at the moment is your only chance, so get started on making him over. Get him to a boot camp.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#845928 Jan 23, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Hillary can start picking the wall paper for the whitehouse now. This is the whole point, while you keep leaning to the right of Genghis Khan there is not a snowflake's chance in hell that a Republican will be elected next time around. Christie at the moment is your only chance, so get started on making him over. Get him to a boot camp.
Christie blew it.

...in more ways than one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mitt Wrongney

United States

#845929 Jan 23, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wants Christie??????
whatever, go to sleep, and deal 4 more years? May be more.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
linda 2nd amendment

Monroe, LA

#845932 Jan 24, 2013
4 more years of obama this should be interesting.. http://19ef7a47.theseblogs.com
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#845933 Jan 24, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
On many issues the Nazis align quite agreeably with liberals. The Nazis enforced strict gun control, which made their agenda possible and highlights the necessity of an armed populace.
The Nazis separated church and state to marginalize religion’s influence. Hitler despised biblical morality and bourgeois (middle class) values. Crosses were ripped from the public square in favor of swastikas. Prayer in school was abolished and worship confined to churches. Church youth groups were forcibly absorbed into the Hitler Youth.
Hitler extolled public education, even banning private schools and instituting “a fundamental reconstruction of our whole national education program” controlled by Berlin. Similar to liberals’ cradle to career ideal, the Nazis established state administered early childhood development programs; “The comprehension of the concept of the State must be striven for by the school as early as the beginning of understanding.”
Foreshadowing Michelle Obama,“The State is to care for elevating national health.” Nanny State intrusions reflect that persons are not sovereign, but belong to the state. Hitler even sought to outlaw meat after the war; blaming Germany’s health problems on the capitalist (i.e. Jewish) food industry. The Nazis idealized public service and smothered private charity with public programs.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/billflax/2011/09/...
The piece by Bill Flax is a perfect example of false equivalencies often used by the extreme right to make dubious points that under scrutiny fall flat. This is no exception. He starts off with a bald faced lie stating that the Nazis enforced strict gun control. German gun laws were put into effect in 1928 under the Weimar government seeking to curb the proliferation of private armies that were seeking to destabilize the new government.
www.guncite.com/gun_control_gcnazimyth.html
You might as well call Ronald Reagan a Nazi in this case since he supported and lobbied for the 1994Assault Weapons Ban.
www.outsidethebeltway.com/ronald-reagan-helpe... ...
The separation of church and state is in the Constitution moron, and numerous cases before the Supreme Court have affirmed this such as McCollum v Board of Education and Engel v Vitale. In Tammy Kitzmiller, et al. v. Dover Area School District, et al. a George W. Bush appointee to the federal bench ruled that the teaching of intelligent design was unconstitutional in public schools.
As for public education John Adams wrote;
"Laws for the liberal education of youth, especially of the lower class of people, are so extremely wise and useful, that, to a human and generous mind, no expense for this purpose would be thought extravagant."
Thomas Jefferson likewise stated in his 1806 State of the Union address;
"An amendment to our constitution must here come in the aid of public education. The influence over government must be shared among all people."
They must have been Nazis.
And where exactly has any liberal advocated for the closing of private schools?
As for Hitler seeking to ban meat after the war, Mr. Flax seems to forget that Hitler was in fact dead before the war ended.
The bottom line is that Flax's opinion piece has more holes in it than Swiss cheese and only a complete idiot would put any credence at all in it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#845934 Jan 24, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
isolationist Republican conservatives supported Hitler prior to World War II.
Henry Ford
Charles Lindberg
Don't forget Prescott Bush, George W's grandfather.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#845935 Jan 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your morning cleanup
Yeah, I wish I had more time but unlike a lot of these people I actually have a job to go to. I give myself about an hour every morning to confront these right wing liars. But so many imbeciles, so little time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RepubliCLOWNS

El Monte, CA

#845936 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid? Lord help us!
Not as stupid and dumb as you are IMBECILE!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#845937 Jan 24, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
On many issues the Nazis align quite agreeably with liberals. The Nazis enforced strict gun control, which made their agenda possible and highlights the necessity of an armed populace.
The Nazis separated church and state to marginalize religion’s influence. Hitler despised biblical morality and bourgeois (middle class) values. Crosses were ripped from the public square in favor of swastikas. Prayer in school was abolished and worship confined to churches. Church youth groups were forcibly absorbed into the Hitler Youth.
Hitler extolled public education, even banning private schools and instituting “a fundamental reconstruction of our whole national education program” controlled by Berlin. Similar to liberals’ cradle to career ideal, the Nazis established state administered early childhood development programs; “The comprehension of the concept of the State must be striven for by the school as early as the beginning of understanding.”
Foreshadowing Michelle Obama,“The State is to care for elevating national health.” Nanny State intrusions reflect that persons are not sovereign, but belong to the state. Hitler even sought to outlaw meat after the war; blaming Germany’s health problems on the capitalist (i.e. Jewish) food industry. The Nazis idealized public service and smothered private charity with public programs.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/billflax/2011/09/...
Oh and by the way cretin, why don't we call Eisenhower a Nazi because he started the Interstate Highway System which was inspired by the German Autobahn?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#845938 Jan 24, 2013
RepubliCLOWNS wrote:
<quoted text> Not as stupid and dumb as you are IMBECILE!
That would be you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#845939 Jan 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Prescott Bush, George W's grandfather.
Don't forget to close the door behind you when you leave for your loser job, zero.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#845940 Jan 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I wish I had more time but unlike a lot of these people I actually have a job to go to. I give myself about an hour every morning to confront these right wing liars. But so many imbeciles, so little time.
It takes you a FULL HOUR to demomstrate what a moron you are every morning - four measly posts? Two are one sentence and one is two sentences. All say nothing meaningful.

You are a liar and an idiot.

A textbook example of an Obama voting moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#845941 Jan 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and by the way cretin, why don't we call Eisenhower a Nazi because he started the Interstate Highway System which was inspired by the German Autobahn?
Your tirades might be worth replying to if I already didn't know that you are not only an abject liar in regards to most issues but that your liberal ideology will not allow you to recognize facts in conflict with your indoctrination.

Why don't you go get more minutes on your obama phone, LOSER

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#845942 Jan 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think that the garbage men in your area started this early.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#845943 Jan 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>

"Laws for the liberal education of youth, especially of the lower class of people, are so extremely wise and useful, that, to a human and generous mind, no expense for this purpose would be thought extravagant."
You obviously never took advantage of these laws as you are as dumb as a bag of hammers. I'm sure that many generous minds are questioning the wise usefulness of educating one so obviously dim

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#845944 Jan 24, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
In your world sleeping around, having children you can not care for and do not want is moral, the right thing to do. Enjoy your world, one where it is okay if you sleep around, okay if your wife sleeps around, okay if your daughter sleeps around, okay for your son to sleep around. In your case you sleep around because your wife will not sleep with you, your wife sleeps around because you are unable to satisfy her, and your kids sleep around because mom and dad do. You must be so happy in your sick world.
I do not would not call a woman who has children out of wedlock a slut, I would call them immoral and/or stoopid. Stoopid, much like you, the morals of an alley cat.
Peace
KMA
I wonder, did your mother or wife have sex before marriage? Are they immoral (sluts) too? Rush Limbaugh would call them sluts.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#845945 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. Hillary is likely to defeat Christie for the Democrat nomination.
Tsk, stop drinking the vulture propaganda of stupid, duhmmy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min litesong 46,801
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 3 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••