Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
779,741 - 779,760 of 1,082,719 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I mean, you met your main squeeze Gooner on here, and bromance blossomed into a full on love affair.
Till Gooner got busted!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
It seems that treasured university education was actually a comedy course, eh? Did you learn how to apply Clown Paint correctly?
Ford was a pacifist and so much so that Woodrow Wilson(a Democrat) tried to get Ford to run for Congress(and almost won). He was a screwed-up political flop but a manufacturing genius. He was a starry-eyed pacifist who got suckered by a lot of lost causes. He actually believed that Stalin was a nice man trying to raise the poor average Russian into a middle class and so Ford helped the Monster of the century build Ford Tractors in Russia.
Remember now. The NY Times thought the same as Ford and praised Stalin's work.
Today, the NY Times praises the Boy Messiah's work, too.
Stay away from that university of yours, Fool.
So where did you getcher "university" ejucation, eh, dood?
You do know the difference between Stalin and Hitler, right, Knock-knock? "t is common knowledge that Ford revolutionized the world of transportation and mass production with his Ford automobile plants that started in the United States and expanded into other parts of the world. What is not as well known is his fervent hatred towards Jewish people (a hatred shared by fellow super-financier J.P. Morgan) and Ford's flagrant financial and political backing of Adolf Hitler. As author Antony C. Sutton wrote in his book Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler, Henry Ford is something of an enigma, understanding his influence on the Western world is complicated and at times strange and sad."
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if he squeezes it!!
That's all Obama knows how to do; you've already witnessed 4 years of it, Boozer.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And the boy would pay some butcher to abort the baby and the girl would bleed to death.
That's what you rightwingers pine away for. The girl would take all the blame and be shunned from society while the boy would prance on to the next victim.
Your life story is very touching.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's apparent that you use toilet paper instead of table napkins.
....and suppositories instead of Lip Balm....
lol! You're an expert in the alternate use of those items I see!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I pity the parents of any child you may have come in contact with, in or out of the classroom.
So once again you can't back anything you say with facts and resort to inane insults...are you Knock-knock, namE, and Yellow Snow Job as well. Birdbrains of a feather are winged rats together...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you weren't following along eh?
There were no sitting ducks moron, get yourself informed.
Hey! Great comeback there, dood. No links, data, quotes,...nuthin' but pure Liberal schmuck hot air tongue wagging.

Have you ever considered training to become a White Noise Generator?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware that a ship is sailed looking forward beyond the bow and not while taking a wizz off the poop deck?
Just want some clarification from the motor-mouth. Please.
lol! And you're the idiot who didn't know about counter flooding son!

So you shouldn't be talking about things you know NOTHING about... which is clearly a pretty wide swath!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And the boy would pay some butcher to abort the baby and the girl would bleed to death.
That's what you rightwingers pine away for. The girl would take all the blame and be shunned from society while the boy would prance on to the next victim.
So true lily, these conservatives have reached the point where they are only marginally better towards women than is Al Qaeda. Yet they are totally blind to their ingrained behavior. The examples of that are all over their party and daily on here. They have morphed into your basic fanatics, Hate, racism, bigotry religion, greed, power and all this with their heads firmly entrenched up corporate America's azz.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
In your world sleeping around, having children you can not care for and do not want is moral, the right thing to do. Enjoy your world, one where it is okay if you sleep around, okay if your wife sleeps around, okay if your daughter sleeps around, okay for your son to sleep around. In your case you sleep around because your wife will not sleep with you, your wife sleeps around because you are unable to satisfy her, and your kids sleep around because mom and dad do. You must be so happy in your sick world.
I do not would not call a woman who has children out of wedlock a slut, I would call them immoral and/or stoopid. Stoopid, much like you, the morals of an alley cat.
Peace
KMA
God man can't you see just how stupid you are. Surely there must be some kind of supervision over your decrepit azz. You seem totally incapable of understanding the simplest of statements. You really are one twisted dude.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
Hillary 10
Republicans 0
Lincoln: 0

Adult Conservatives in Congress: 10

She ducked, dived and repeatedly spoke over her critics intentionally to run the clock down to 0, using up each one's allotted time. After all, she's the spouse of a former Liar-In-Chief and got free coaching.

Viewing the world through a child's spectacles might be fun, Lincoln, but not very meaningful. Grow up.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Never cared much for Butterfingers®
You're deranged Homer and quite possibly dangerous. As your doctor I recommend you admit yourself to a posh mental health facility immediately; send Carol the bill.

Butterfingers® are a food group my good sir!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How about your buying sex toys from the local dog pound?
So that's where your wife gets her doggie bones???
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Great comeback there, dood. No links, data, quotes,...nuthin' but pure Liberal schmuck hot air tongue wagging.
Have you ever considered training to become a White Noise Generator?
Hey doofus, all we have to do now is sit back and watch you idiots destroy yourselves. And you are off to a great start...I love it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Shirley Sherrod ran for the exits because she had a huge conflict of interest as one of the beneficiaries of the Pigford scam.
You know that, Demos/Tenzing.
<quoted text>
Hey!! Wait a flocking minute!!
How dare Nobraina call you Demos/Tenzing!!
I demand it be changed to Demos/Tenzing/Nuculur.
I've got my rights, you know..........
The fickle old fart left me out of his fantasy!!
Keeps Nobama busy, otherwise he'd be out fighting bears which is a violation of 10CFR32.412.1 but that's a different story.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
Stress doesn't kill people, or all of us Republicans that have to put up with all you jackasses every day "for years" would be gone. LOL
All you Demombrats ever think about is either sex, killing "your problem"..baby, or killing someone that does not agree with you.
Demonbrat, lie, cheat among a lot of other things as well.
Boy, am I proud to be a Republican!!
So much projection ... so little time.

“I AM”

Since: Jan 13

Blow Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Butchy lesbian?
You mean your mother is available?
How many times have you had an after thought like this?
It's not my mother with the potty mouth!
It's you and you come across as a drunken sailor.
But if you prefer white trash, I have no problem with that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
It seems that treasured university education was actually a comedy course, eh? Did you learn how to apply Clown Paint correctly?
Ford was a pacifist and so much so that Woodrow Wilson(a Democrat) tried to get Ford to run for Congress(and almost won). He was a screwed-up political flop but a manufacturing genius. He was a starry-eyed pacifist who got suckered by a lot of lost causes. He actually believed that Stalin was a nice man trying to raise the poor average Russian into a middle class and so Ford helped the Monster of the century build Ford Tractors in Russia.
Remember now. The NY Times thought the same as Ford and praised Stalin's work.
Today, the NY Times praises the Boy Messiah's work, too.
Stay away from that university of yours, Fool.
So where did you getcher "university" ejucation, eh, dood?
Talk about clue-fcked, you really should crack a book some day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Slavic Baptist wrote:
President-imposter ODUNGO must be impeached. After serving his term in prison, folowing conviction of stealing identity of a US citizen, he must be deported back to Kenya as illegal alien. MSLSD liberal sewer TV station must be shut down. Repiblic and FREE America must be restored. Liberalism must be restricted and has to go on to garbage pile of history as failed and dangerous ideology.
Nuthin' like a good Baptist is there?
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So true lily, these conservatives have reached the point where they are only marginally better towards women than is Al Qaeda. Yet they are totally blind to their ingrained behavior. The examples of that are all over their party and daily on here. They have morphed into your basic fanatics, Hate, racism, bigotry religion, greed, power and all this with their heads firmly entrenched up corporate America's azz.
Sorry, Bumpass; lily has passed out on the floor. Try again, later.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min LRS 175,013
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 4 min Jimkirk 132
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min Mister Tonka 97,568
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 45 min raphael 3,839
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 47 min LuckyGirlDidnt BARE Teeth 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min CDC 48,966
Chicago the murder capital of the U.S.? Let's g... 53 min AlsoTheNegraMurderCapitol 2
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info