Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,985)

Showing posts 779,681 - 779,700 of1,037,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking 10 seconds to look into the foundation for a crazy argument like you were making is better than debating an idiot who makes assertions based on irrelevant notions.
So what the heck were you trying to say? I don't think you even know. Was it that rich people that dies in 1913 before WWII are somehow indicitive of the issues today, but tied to the NAZI Party, so that makes thing relevant in your mind?
How contorted! You liberals never cease to amaze.
Ford died in 1947.

JP Morgan the bank.

it's all out there. anyone can find it.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I suppose I should be flattered, but I wish he was dead.
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I'm back!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Powell may be rational, but he is not a Republican.
If he wanted a "Republican", then Obama should have selected Powell to be Secretary of Defense.
You do realize you just said? Powell is not a Republican. If Obama wanted a Republican, he should have selected Powell??? Been hanging with carol and senility is catching
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

That black rev wright makes my blood boil.
How dare he defend his race and voice his opinions.
Only Bill Oreily can do that.
Oh and glen beck.
And Karl rove
And hannity.
That's all.
Nobody else.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This is debil making a fool of you again, Homer. It's not me. I am amazed you aren't able to see the difference.
Whomever said it wasn't too far off from what you've been posting and some others.

Show of hands who would be happy if all the liberals/moderates/libertarian s would suddenly drop dead?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty funny Carol, you're the one who said "It's payback time and the President is out to "get whitey",
You are the one who is the racist on here and becoming worse day by day, moreso since the President's re election.
No, I said that was Rev. Wright's message - it's all the white man's fault - the same Rev. Wright this president called his spiritual mentor for 20 years.

Why doesn't this president talk about real social justice which is equal opportunity?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What prohibitions are there on tobacco and condom use? Does smoking cause people to rut like wild animals?
That was debil.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

But you fail to notice that Carol is using arguments from the Civil War era to make her case for Republiclowns?? Folks that died prior to the 20th century??

You're really an idiot, moonbat!!

You're just ashamed that you were clueless about American Capitalists support for Hitler.

And Sonic rubbed your face in your own ignorance!!

So what did you learn at those Ivy League Schools, you lying thumbsucker??

You've been proven a liar and a fraud on all counts!!

Next!!
Waxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of dwelling on the foggy past, your buddy/twin sonicfool is making arguments based on people that died in 1913.
As far as Regan goes, imbecile, he won 46 states and had tons of Democrats vote for him.
Do you live under a rock?
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

White Liberals know their Black stars....
George Stephanopolous mixes up Morgan Freeman and Bill Russell!!!!!!
http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1851721
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>This sounds eerily like a conversation Hitler may have had with his henchmen regarding the Jews.
lol! That's exactly what I was thinking!!!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking about racism in the modern Republican Party which has nothing to do with one vote on busing. Those very southern racists you talk about now make up the Republican base.
Carol: Eyes closed, stamping foot, fingers in her ears, shouting No! No! No! No!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
In the early automobile era, gasoline was considered a 'bridge' fuel.
They didn't think there was enough oil available to power lots of cars, so many believed that corn ethanol would be the fuel of the future.
Of course, John D. Rockefeller knew better, and became the world's wealthiest man by building Standard Oil, which Teddy Roosevelt tore apart as a trust-buster.
<quoted text>
Interesting how the early days of "oil" unfolded, what a bunch of whors those cats were.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking about racism in the modern Republican Party which has nothing to do with one vote on busing. Those very southern racists you talk about now make up the Republican base.
Okie Republicans elect states first African-American House Spkr....

http://m.news9.com/story.aspx...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What prohibitions are there on tobacco and condom use? Does smoking cause people to rut like wild animals?
Carol's a smoker!!

HAHAHAHAHA

And a diabetic!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

And a high cholesterol fattie!!

She's desperate since the election.

Her big bottle of Zanax has run out!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1070 - 31% of blacks had a high school education
Today its over 84%
I guess that makes you a liar once again.
BTW, that decline in legitimacy must be just in your mind. The minds that populate the racist right.
Black illegitimacy was 25% in 1965, is now 72%.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39993685/ns/healt...

Was unable to confirm your claim about black high school education rates in 1070, but having a high school "diploma" (certificate of attendance) means nothing about educational level.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican party is as diverse as its ever been, Tenzing, we are growing in strength and now have Protestants and Pentecostals, Mormons and Methodists, Catholics and... Christians. Soon, all the world's religions will gather under our big tent to usher in a new era of renewal and a return to the values our forefathers held dear back in eastern Europe before the putsch. I can guarantee Beyonce' won't be singing at any more inaugurals, mark my words. And that Kelly Clarkson creature! How utterly embarassing for this once great nation.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Scarborough should step up to the plate and take an active role in politics instead of schmoozing with his morning menagerie.
He did that already.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
This is an important part of my rather lengthy previous post.
The few conservatives who were split at that time based it mostly on the grounds of the pacing and methods used to push civil rights. Barry Goldwater’s opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was on constitutional grounds. Goldwater always supported civil rights measures before and after that time.
So which is worse? Goldwater believing civil rights should be a states' rights issue on Constitutional grounds and supporting civil rights measures - or Robert "KKK" Byrd who became a repentent career politician in the Democrat Party?
I mean, that's what I'm talking about when I say liberals can't seem to figure out which is worse.
It's the same with Nixon who advanced civil rights and affirmative action but voted for busing at a time when tensions were running high in the south.
Or the only two prominent Dixiecrats who left behind the Democrat Party to join Republicans on the issue of integration.
It's a matter of discernment and perspective.
The same two things liberals try so hard to distort.
I actually agree somewhat with Goldwater and want to remind people that he desegregated the AZ National Guard before desegregation was cool. A more refined critique of the Civil Rights Act was that it was additional law to reverse bad laws (Jim Crow) that should have just been struck from the books.

Meanwhile, we're talking about your fcked up Party as it is today.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize you just said? Powell is not a Republican. If Obama wanted a Republican, he should have selected Powell??? Been hanging with carol and senility is catching
How can a black man be a Republican?

Glenn Beck stages ‘misfits’ inaugural ball, complete with ‘Earth Haters,’‘Hate Mongers’ and ‘Bible Thumpers’

There is the Earth Haters table, for climate change deniers; the Hate Mongers table, for radio shock jocks; the Bible Thumpers table, for radical evangelicals; the Fat Cats table, for capitalist lovers; and the self-explanatory Shameless Self-Promoters table.

The MC greeted guests by saying the ball was the place “hate comes to celebrate"

The menu comprised offerings from Chick-fil-A, a fast-food chain which embroiled in a same-sex marriage row last year, Twinkies, which disappeared from shelves after a union dispute, and peanut butter and jello sandwiches.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/22/glen-be...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 779,681 - 779,700 of1,037,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 167,751
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,595
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min edogxxx 96,392
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min litesong 43,183
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 53 min Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 57 min Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 113
Amy 4-24 1 hr Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance