Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1457842 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#846402 Jan 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you had your bangs cut yet?
You're a damn liar; we all know you are nobama from PA; and you have a record of stealing others names; mine, Demos, Ayn Rand; forcing them to adopt another name; so get off your false high horse you liar.
Have you had your bang yet? Have you had your cut yet? Have you had your liquor quotient yet?
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#846403 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
It's got to be the meatloaf
You're willing to put your vodka in anything, aren't you? LOL

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#846404 Jan 24, 2013
Coroner report states that Adam Lanza did not use a AK-15 but used 4 handguns. OOPS!!! So much for that lie!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#846405 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
In my boot camp, you had to climb up a 20' rope, the fattys who couldn't were sent to the fat farm. I'll wager very few female enlistees can climb a 20' rope. I'll posit very few Nancy girl Topix libs could either.
Some women were able to pass that airborne PT test. In jump school the women had about the same pass rate as marines.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846406 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You're a damn liar; we all know you are nobama from PA; and you have a record of stealing others names; mine, Demos, Ayn Rand; forcing them to adopt another name; so get off your false high horse you liar.
People like Galt and Flack actually believe their lies. It's a conservative disease.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846407 Jan 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't at all be our continuous occupation and interventions in the region could it?
Could it be that the day of the dictator has dawned forever?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#846408 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
I found this an eye opener, sadly so many of Obama's LIV's are functional illiterates. Or happily on welfare already.
This “official unemployment rate” has been manipulated throughout the years. The current version does not include discouraged workers (those who stop looking for work, or no longer can qualify for unemployment benefits) and the underemployed (those who take part-time jobs just to get by).
Rep. Duncan D. Hunter, R-Calif., stated in The Washington Times,“The official unemployment rate treats this subset of Americans, totaling as many as 88 million people, as if they just vanished ... call it what it is, an accounting gimmick.”
So What Is the Real Number That Obama Would Prefer You Don’t See?
The real unemployment rate is an eye-opening 22.3%, according to John Williams with Shadow Government Statistics ... nearly triple the “official unemployment rate.”
But as alarming as this number is, certain experts — like Dick Morris, John Bolton, Lou Dobbs, Newt Gingrich, and Larry Kudlow — believe our economic situation could get much, MUCH worse.
Read more: Jobless rate is inaccurate as Obama Plays a Numbers Game
are any of those 'experts' an accredited economist?

though with Morris leading that's a stupid question. like what would he be? the guessing economist?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#846409 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
First Red Lobster would pay me to eat there...Dumbo. Obama is a great president, after the last idiot Foghorn Leghorn would be better. I'm here on special assignment lightweight, as opposed to you stuck in a double wide in a swamp. My book along with my other projects are doing quite well thank you. So eat your heart out loser.
"poop"
Earlier you posted your book had been released. Now you say it is a work in progress. Which was the lie? Both of the statements. Yup.
Peace
KMA
PS: As one who was responsible for the president, nobama, carrying the state of Virginia, why were you not invited to be a guest of honor at the inauguration? You are to shy, you do want the lime light?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846410 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Galt loves Temecula, would not be caught dead imitating a JAP like you or living in a ghetto like Boca.

Demos/Tenzing/Nucular/fake Carol has many false names.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#846411 Jan 24, 2013
That should say AR-15.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846412 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> Agreed; why can't you?
It's always you idiot right wingers that are dictating religion, which God, how many guns, what country to invade next, what a woman can and can't do with their bodies, who sleeps with who, the list is long and filled with racism and bigotry, by overweight un-educated hate filled white boys.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#846413 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Election Day 2012: Obama

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#846414 Jan 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hitler killed mostly Jews and Gypsies. Libtards kill babies of all races. killing Jews in Germany was legal. What's the difference?
Your source for all these babies killed by "libtards" please. Its news to me.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#846415 Jan 24, 2013
47%'ers waiting patiently for Air Jordan sneakers.....

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1224329
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#846416 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Still haven't told us which half is white.
Realbrother is watching.
i'll show you which half is white.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846417 Jan 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Some women were able to pass that airborne PT test. In jump school the women had about the same pass rate as marines.
Good. Sign up the women for Selective Service. Send them to Mali.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#846418 Jan 24, 2013
Dick Morris, John Bolton, Lou Dobbs, Newt Gingrich, and Larry Kudlow are experts??

At what??

Every one of the nitwits you mentioned completely misread the 2012 election.

Remember?? Every one was a Rmoney backer!! ROFLMAO

And they were all proven to be idiots, as Obama destroyed FAUX and the collection of nitwits you call experts.

Gingrinch couldn't even win the Republiclown nomination.

Dobbs lost his job, said he'd run, but chickened out.

Bolton, the biggest idiot in the Bush Admin??

Morris used to work for Clinton, he's a mole inside the TP.

In 1987 Kudlow was rehired by Bear Stearns as its chief economist and senior managing director. He was fired in 1994 after abuse of cocaine caused him to skip an important client presentation.

A cocaine addict is an expert?? In cocaine trafficking??

HAHAHAHAHA

The only thing any of them are expert at is hating America.

Just like you.

Meanwhile the stock markets, the leading economic indicators for our economy, is hitting 5 year highs. That goes back to before Bush and Bolton crashed the economy.

You're just another dumb wingnut........

Go away.
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>

But as alarming as this number is, certain experts — like Dick Morris, John Bolton, Lou Dobbs, Newt Gingrich, and Larry Kudlow — believe our economic situation could get much, MUCH worse.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846419 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
In the United States, absolutely.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846420 Jan 24, 2013
flack wrote:
Coroner report states that Adam Lanza did not use a AK-15 but used 4 handguns. OOPS!!! So much for that lie!!!
Oh well sh1t that makes all the difference in the world, the NRA loves all the idiots in America to walk around with 4 to 10 guns on them. God you gun nuts are critically ill.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#846421 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
controlling women through anti abortion legislation
koo koo

Why do you loony left wingers always break women down into being nothing more that incubators?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Steve 230,940
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr John Schanahan 104,504
Word (Dec '08) 7 hr PEllen 6,836
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 hr PEllen 3,443
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr PEllen 9,839
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 hr PEllen 2,272
Why does Chicago want to harbor illegal criminals 8 hr ThomasA 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages