Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#845891 Jan 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Odd. I thought it was a valid explanation to how the economy was being kept afloat.
But you offer "...kitchen counter urination and wet toast..." and "a dead horse..." as an alternative?
No wonder right wing extremist idiots have no clue what's going on around them. They're too busy looking for another kitchen counter!
lol wow
discordia

Denver, CO

#845892 Jan 23, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Hillary successfully fooling Liberals about Benghazi.
See? Only Liberals are so easy to fool.
Obama to Hillary "lie, lie and then lie some more"
WAKE UP Democrats

Nashville, NC

#845893 Jan 23, 2013
Americans have the right and advantage of being armed unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison

* The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. Samuel Adams

* A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand. Lucius Annaeus Seneca, c. 4BC - 65AD.

* Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest. Mahatma Gandhi, in Gandhi, An Autobiography, p. 446

* The conclusion is thus inescapable that the history, concept, and wording of the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, as well as its interpretation by every major commentator and court in the first half-century after its ratification, indicates that what is protected is an individual right of a private citizen to own and carry firearms in a peaceful manner. Report of the Subcommittee on the Constitution of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, 97th Congress, Second Session (February 1982)

* The usual road to slavery is that first they take away your guns, then they take away your property, then last of all they tell you to shut up and say you are enjoying it. James A. Donald

* They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here? Paul Harvey 8/31/94

* After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military. William S. Burroughs
go Rep

AOL

#845894 Jan 23, 2013
Go Repubicans
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#845895 Jan 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lol wow
lol! I know, I know. Even with your years of expereince, you don't feel you're qualified. Well son, at the very least, you must be the leader of the pack in that area!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#845896 Jan 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lol wow
lol! Still looking for toast and countertops, eh son?
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#845897 Jan 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What the fck are you doing on my page?
Now I have to start over.
A long long time ago ...
I can still remember how the music used to make me smile ,,,
See what Obama has done to you; you are even worse now than when your babymama unsuccessfully attempted to abort you.
dem

Chicago, IL

#845898 Jan 23, 2013
Hi kidz!

Lapeer, MI

#845900 Jan 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I know, I know. Even with your years of expereince, you don't feel you're qualified. Well son, at the very least, you must be the leader of the pack in that area!
lol wow
RepubliSCAMS

United States

#845901 Jan 23, 2013
TODAY HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON made the REPUBLICANS LOOK Like the real PATHETIC CLOWNS THEY ARE, another acommplishment from the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.

Lapeer, MI

#845902 Jan 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Still looking for toast and countertops, eh son?
lol wow
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#845903 Jan 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lol wow
lol! Don't you just hate it when you're reduced to a repeating, incoherent rabble son?

Well, maybe in your case, not really!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#845904 Jan 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lol wow
lol! You're thinking cap must have blown a fuse! Well, maybe I'm giving you too much credit for thinking. You might have simply urinated over the fuse!

Same result!
dem

Chicago, IL

#845905 Jan 23, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
O.B.A.M.A = One Big Ass Mistake America
Still here , nostrilfuckface.
Take a break you old dk.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#845906 Jan 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed pretty much just posts between 6:00 and 7:00 PST, that's when the nurses are busy distributing dinner trays.
"dumos"
You lie a lot and here is another example. Posted several times before lunch, and here it is after 9:00 in the evening I am posting again.
You lied in one the first posts we exchanged and you just continue to lie, for you it is part of your persona. You are much like "poop" you verbalize a lot but say nothing. You are such a phoney not a single poster in this thread ever agrees with a thing you post. That being said I would guess that losers like "nutsucker", "dim", "poop" and maybe "silly" will start giving you big LOL's.
lie in peace.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#845907 Jan 23, 2013
RepubliSCAMS wrote:
TODAY HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON made the REPUBLICANS LOOK Like the real PATHETIC CLOWNS THEY ARE, another acommplishment from the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.
Crying always works when the truth is inconvenient.

Putin would melt like butter.
Mitt Wrongney

United States

#845908 Jan 23, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
O.B.A.M.A = One Big Ass Mistake America
O.B.A.M.A= One Better And Mint America.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#845909 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So once again you can't back anything you say with facts and resort to inane insults...are you Knock-knock, namE, and Yellow Snow Job as well. Birdbrains of a feather are winged rats together...
Insult? I give you facts, what you do with them is your problem. Besides, it's all about the kids, that's our main concern here, isn't it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#845910 Jan 23, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
THERE WAS A MILITARY STAND DOWN ORDERED !
Who Ordered It?
SOMEONE IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR 4 AMERICANS DEATHS !
Me of them being A UNITED STATES CONSOLATE !
This is why Obama got elected again because of you right wing idiots that get their version of facts off Faux News. Lets be clear, it's not news its a bunch of right wing loony opinions, so they say whatever they want and then it becomes facts with you lot.

This story is like the birther crap, trying to make something out of nothing. In the end what difference does it make, not a damn thing and besides its the Republican congress who cut the spending on foriegn missions so who is really responsible here ?
Imagine the noise you guys would make had all those killed in Algeria were Americans. This is an African country who sent in their so called Elite troops and got everyone killed. Had it been the English SAS , US Seals or the Israeli elite troops the result might have been a whole lot different. But as you can see, having elite troops on standby for any trouble spot erupting around the world is an impossible ask. Even a US Oil rig taken by terrorists off shore in US waters would involve delay in response time. So trying to convince anyone that Obama dropped the ball because a Embassy was left unguarded in a country with no law and order and no structure at the time is total bs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#845911 Jan 23, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why Obama got elected again because of you right wing idiots that get their version of facts off Faux News. Lets be clear, it's not news its a bunch of right wing loony opinions, so they say whatever they want and then it becomes facts with you lot.
This story is like the birther crap, trying to make something out of nothing. In the end what difference does it make, not a damn thing and besides its the Republican congress who cut the spending on foriegn missions so who is really responsible here ?
Imagine the noise you guys would make had all those killed in Algeria were Americans. This is an African country who sent in their so called Elite troops and got everyone killed. Had it been the English SAS , US Seals or the Israeli elite troops the result might have been a whole lot different. But as you can see, having elite troops on standby for any trouble spot erupting around the world is an impossible ask. Even a US Oil rig taken by terrorists off shore in US waters would involve delay in response time. So trying to convince anyone that Obama dropped the ball because a Embassy was left unguarded in a country with no law and order and no structure at the time is total bs.
Are you really that stupid? Lord help us!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 22 min Sublime1 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Edmond Pulpo 181,698
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 3 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 4 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]