Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,981)

Showing posts 779,601 - 779,620 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Colin Powell's credibility went down the tubes along with his career the moment he went before the UN and made Bush' case for war when he knew it was a lie. He's done. How many people have died because he didn't have the courage to say no.
Foreign policy decisions are difficult, Powell went with the information he had.
Powell seemed a bit tired of the Republican ticket in 2012, to his credit.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It was probably the white supremacy sites she frequents.
Thanks for the comment from the peanut gallery lily. Now go have another swig.
Samboca

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea and listening to all you idiots whine and cry makes it all worth it. I love your fanaticism and pathetic-ness.
Bumpass...Bwhahahahahahahahaha hahaha...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

14-year-old in Henry County, Georgia unintentionally shot and killed his 15-year-old brother early Saturday morning while playing with his mother’s gun, according to police. The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports that charges may be brought against the teenager and his mother, who have not yet been named. Though the mother left the handgun unloaded, the brothers were apparently still able to use it.

http://thinkprogress.org/
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Perhaps Carol should go on a mission to educate black people about the Civil Rights movement and recruit them back into the Republican fold!!! Let's buy her a ticket to Harlem!
Hilary Clinton....

How much money does she donate to poor black people in Harlem?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Adolf Hitler and Henry Ford. These are not names you usually link together, but they both had a strange mutual understanding and admiration for each other.
It is common knowledge that Ford revolutionized the world of transportation and mass production with his Ford automobile plants that started in the United States and expanded into other parts of the world. What is not as well known is his fervent hatred towards Jewish people (a hatred shared by fellow super-financier J.P. Morgan) and Ford's flagrant financial and political backing of Adolf Hitler.
http://voices.yahoo.com/henry-fords-disturbin...
....Ford emerged as "a respected spokesman for right-wing extremism and religious prejudice,"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Ford
So that's all you got, two people and some links from YAHOO, Yahoo?

Henry ford died in 1747

J.P. Morgan died in 1913

IDIOT.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Johnson County Sheriff’s Office
Charles M. Heiss
Sheriff
January 16, 2013
The Honorable Barak Obama
President United States of America
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington D.C. 20500
Dear Mr. President,
My name is Charles M. Heiss and I am the Sheriff of Johnson County, Missouri. I have held this office since January 1, 1997. I am writing to you to express my concern with the tone of your administration with respect to the Second Amendment Rights of American citizens. It appears to me and many Americans that there is a genuine desire on the part of your administration to restrict the Second Amendment rights of law abiding American citizens in the interest of curbing gun violence in our nation.
Throughout our nation’s history the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights has served as the very foundation of our free society. The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution has long guaranteed our citizens the right to keep and bare arms and is central to our ability to live in a free society. Any attempt to restrict these Second Amendment rights through executive order is unconstitutional and tantamount to an all-out assault on the United States Constitution. Just as the Fourth Amendment to the constitution guarantees our citizens the right to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects against unreasonable search and seizure, the Second Amendment guarantees each of us the right to keep and bare arms to protect ourselves from anyone who would seek to cause us harm. This includes the federal Government.
World history has shown us that when a society does not possess the ability to defend itself it becomes ripe for victimization by criminals, and ripe for government oppression. One need not look too far in today’s world to see glaring examples of defenseless people being brutalized by rogue regimes and dictators. Syria, North Korea, and Mali are just a few examples of this type of oppression. Mexico is a stark reminder of a society overrun with criminal element in the form of Drug Cartels.
As the duly elected Sheriff of Johnson County, Missouri, it is my sworn duty to protect and defend the Constitutions of the United States of America, and the State of Missouri against all enemies both foreign and domestic. This means I not only have the duty to protect my constituents from incidents of crime, but I also have a duty and responsibility to protect and preserve the individual rights and liberties afforded and guaranteed to every citizen by our constitutions. This, Mr. President is a duty I fully understand, appreciate, and will carry out with great vigor and conviction. I will most certainly urge my fellow Sheriffs in the State of Missouri and across this great nation to rise to the defense and aid of all Americans should the federal government attempt to enact any legislation, or executive order that impedes, erodes, or otherwise diminishes their constitutional right to keep and bare arms. I will use all means legal to meet this solemn and sacred responsibility.
Respectfully,
Charles M. Heiss
Sheriff Johnson County, MO
President Clinton warned the Democrats not to get carried away with gun control.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

F'ing liberals just had to see Rmoney's tax returns....

Clintons release 30 years of tax returns....

In 2008....

Haaahaaahahahah!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/20...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
Impressive start of the second term in office.
A challenge to work together for all Americans.
More like a petulant child demanding his own way and refusing to work with the other side.

Game on!

Have a nice day, Uncle Poodle!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Clinton warned the Democrats not to get carried away with gun control.
That sherriff sounds like a nutjob
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>a mental disorder that promotes those diagnosed with mental disorders have more rights than the public.
'Cuomo’s adult-home order is crazy: critics
By CHUCK BENNETT
Posted: 1:08 AM, January 22, 2013
The city’s population of mentally deranged street people may explode because of new regulations signed by Gov. Cuomo last week that forbid privately run adult homes from accepting new residents, advocates warned.
“Hospitals can’t discharge to us,” said Jeffrey Edelman, who runs adult homes in Queens and The Bronx.“Within a week, the hospitals will be starting to get backed up, and they are going to have big problems.”
The change is part of the state’s efforts to comply with a federal court ruling that found institutionalizing the mentally ill in adult homes wrongly segregates them.
An estimated 4,000 to 6,000 mentally ill people, the majority in New York City, could be affected.
“My residents need reminders several times a day to take their medications and see their doctors,” Edelman said.“My residents used to be in homeless shelters and went from hospital to hospital.”
Read more: Critics warn of rise in mentally ill vagrants after Cuomo limits adult homes - NYPOST.com http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/cuomo_adul...
Just about every liberal/Democrat I know has an "issue".

Liberals are nuts.

I bet a weeks pay Leosnan is bipolar.

Those folks all have something. They are easy pray for the government class hate promoters now called Democrats. They value votes, not common sense. Cuomo is a wingnut.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nobody" meaning the far right.
Nobody really gives a sht what they think anyway. Your own party's gonna have to disown y'all to remain viable at the national level.
Support Grows for Roe v. Wade
Seven in 10 Americans believe Roe v. Wade should stand, according to new data from a Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll, as the landmark Supreme Court abortion-rights ruling turns 40 on Tuesday.
That is the highest level of support for the decision, which established a woman's right to an abortion, since polls began tracking it in 1989.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
When was the last time you heard someone of significance speak out about Intelligent Design?
I know that neither of these issues belong to you but they are near and dear to the folks that stink up your party.
Roe v. Wade was a bad decision, even if one supports the right to choose.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreign policy decisions are difficult, Powell went with the information he had.
Powell seemed a bit tired of the Republican ticket in 2012, to his credit.
He said that he knew it wasn't true; I like Colin Powell, but he was a loyal soldier and lacked the courage needed to say no. Bush threw him to the wolves. A lesson learned from any minority who fancies himself to ever be part of the good old boys club. It never happens.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilary Clinton....
How much money does she donate to poor black people in Harlem?
DRUNK!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Trillions spent on global warming science? And you call others dumbasses?
Trillions spent on changing the world based on unproven global warming "science."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

AFF wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Lincoln invited Carl Marks to the US. But Marks could not leave England at that time so he sent a representative in his place. Lincoln studied Carl Marks philosophes.
"Carl Marks"???

Was he the guy that invented the stovepipe hat?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's all you got, two people and some links from YAHOO, Yahoo?
Henry ford died in 1747
J.P. Morgan died in 1913
IDIOT.
you guys are really hitting it out the park. everyone here will be so impressed with your research skills.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it how the rabid right searches for a negative statistics & then harps on it.
For example, in this poor job market, more kids are going to college & getting education. This would lower your precious stat. A stat that has been decreasing since 2001.
More kids going to college and racking up huge debts studying "Communications" or "African Studies" at fourth-rate schools for jobs that do not exist is not a good thing.

Meanwhile, try to find a good independent auto mechanic, plumber, electrician, or carpenter willing to work at reasonable rates.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Carl Marks"???
Was he the guy that invented the stovepipe hat?
Stick to being an ahole, trying to be funny doesn't work for you.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I love how Liberals try to eradicate their racist past!! The facts are the Liberal racists of 60s are today 21st century racists!! Can a Liberal tell me how Blacks have benefited under a Democratic party?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 779,601 - 779,620 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]