Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
779,581 - 779,600 of 1,081,574 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Research might suggest that you Drink Me then Eat Me then look for the Mercury poisoned Hatter and the smiling Cat...whatever you do, do not believe the two fat guys that say something means whatever they say it means whenever they say it means it (obvious republicant).
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO EAT AND DRINK OF YOU FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW, WHAT FINALLY PERSUADED YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MIND?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I read along as you told that story, I always read your posts Flacko some are actually pretty sensible.
And, I want you to know that I had hoped someone else would ask but since no one did I will__what was the net net legal payoff on that horrific injury??? Enough for all involved to retire and take up lifestyles resembling hobbies.
Please don't be offended, I have a couple of friends who have managed to parlay tragedy into a grand lifestyle. Just being curious.
Zip, nada, zero. They closed and filed bankruptcy before the lawyers could even get the case together. Them closing didn't have anything to do with that however. I paid for all the out of pocket medical bills myself.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

'I did not know that it was National Squirrel Appreciation Day. I did wonder why Joe Biden was wearing the dead pelt on his head, and now I know. Of course! It's a gray squirrel he shot with a fewer-than-ten-round weapon.'

Mark Steyn
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Well we can see by Clinton testimony she was well rehearse!! But after her testimony it made me think back to her 2008 campaign ad “The Red Phone” it’s 3 a.m. in the morning. The phone rings there’s a world crisis who do you want to have answering the phone ‘Hillary or Obama’ today we can answer that question without any ambiguity…Neither!!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

The Republican Party seeks to learn from its mistakes—and it wants your help

CHARLOTTE, N.C.—The Republican Party is looking for advice.

To kick off this week's Republican National Committee's winter strategy session, which will focus in part on how to broaden the party's appeal to women and minority voters, the RNC on Thursday launched a website soliciting ideas and constructive criticism about what the party did wrong in 2012—and what it can do better over the next four years.

The site, which is part of its "Growth and Opportunity Project" created to analyze the last election, includes a wide-ranging survey seeking input on things such as whether Republicans should spend more or less time talking about the economy, national security, social issues or taxes. "Do you think the Republican Party shares your values?" it continues, after asking about demographics like race, age and gender. "Do you think the Republican Party listens to voters like you?"

The survey also asks about five areas where it needs improvement: "Diversity within the Party," "The Party's position on issues," "How the Party communicates with voters," "The process of selecting the best candidate" and "The Party's infrastructure and tactics used in campaigns."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/republican...

Disband, re-form as the Bull Moose Party
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

There it was, for anyone who is actually watching the Hillary hearing, a congressman actually asked why Stevens was in Benghazi and the committee chairman quickly spoke up telling the congressman that he could not ask that question but must submit it in writing.

Also, the requests for more security in Libya are being embellished by the (R) congress persons. The requests ranged from nebulous to forthcoming.

RUSH10ME

Callao, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO EAT AND DRINK OF YOU FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW, WHAT FINALLY PERSUADED YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MIND?
SHE FINALY FIGURED OUT THAT YOU HAVE AQUIRED A TASTE FOR SHIT !
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Oh, my goodness! Is anyone else enjoying this as much as I am? I'm beginning to think Leo's choice in men is superior to my own somewhat dismal record.
your stupidity clearly indicates that you are not Carol AND need some kind of psychiatric help.

please post your real town address. we've chipped in to buy a book for you: "Rules of Civility and Decent Behaviour in Company and Conversation," written in the 16th Century. we'll address it "To the Village Idiot," knowing that it will quickly make it to your address.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look f*ckhead, calling women immoral for having babies out of wedlock is the same thing as calling them sluts.
GFY
Only to you.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should tell him how it's "ridden" out on a rail. Lmao@stupidfckslikeu
"It" is ridden out on a rail, since "is" is an auxiliary verb and requires the past participle form...Oh, forget it namE, you are excessively challenged, impaired, and unattractive.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

From the sounds of things it looks like Hillary just secured a big win in the 2016 election.

So who we looking at for 2020 or do you all think she'll serve 2 terms?

Comments?

Questions?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Remembrance of Lewis Carroll and the party of boring know-nothings who pretend to benot only conservatives but also viable.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"It" is ridden out on a rail, since "is" is an auxiliary verb and requires the past participle form...Oh, forget it namE, you are excessively challenged, impaired, and unattractive.
And he's getting meaner and nastier by the day. You'd think with his team in the Super Bowl he'd be happy once. A new wife, team in the Super Bowl he should be happier than a pig in sh*t, but alas.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>your stupidity clearly indicates that you are not Carol AND need some kind of psychiatric help.
please post your real town address. we've chipped in to buy a book for you: "Rules of Civility and Decent Behaviour in Company and Conversation," written in the 16th Century. we'll address it "To the Village Idiot," knowing that it will quickly make it to your address.
That would be either Dallas or Crawford, Texas,'mam, and the British spelling is always appreciated.
Carol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Oh yes ... Stick your whole hand in . Mmmm fist me . Fist me ! Deeper ! Deeper ! Ohhhh yes. Yes yes yes yes yes..! Oh gawd yes yes yes ... Mmmm

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"It" is ridden out on a rail, since "is" is an auxiliary verb and requires the past participle form...Oh, forget it namE, you are excessively challenged, impaired, and unattractive.
Well Melvin it's quite obvious that nobody gives a flick but your anal retard ass!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
Obviously, you're crazy!!
(But we knew that even b4 the elections!!)
<quoted text>
You forgot to answer the post again.
This is how it works. You read the post, then choose statements you disagree with. Then you tell us why you disagree with them. Then, you answer the question at the end of the post. You know, the question you've been running away from like the last time someone offered you a job. I'll help you. Here's the post again:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the live video was being watched in the White House?
Obviously, the live video was being watched in the White House.
Obviously, the White House is senior to the State Department.
Obviously, orders were issued to hang the Americans out to dry in Benghazi.

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the live video was being watched in the White House?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>SHE FINALY FIGURED OUT THAT YOU HAVE AQUIRED A TASTE FOR SHIT !
No, that's not it--I wouldn't have a thing to do with you on a bet...BTW, it's finally and acquired; maybe you should stick to killing oyster bed fishermen?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Who knew it was National Beaver Association Day at the same time? I was a little leery of taking my panties off in the Downtown Express but it worked out ok, I guess... I made some new friends.. cold though...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
You don't even remember your own answer to that??
Obviously, you and your sockpuppet TSM are crazy.
<quoted text>
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

It's never been answered. The only attempt just mentioned "taxes" nebulously. Why don't you take it up there and tell us who will pay the taxes to pay for Obama's government.

You idiots do have a plan, don't you? Tell us what it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Guru 174,857
Word (Dec '08) 28 min andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 39 min andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,037
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 4 hr hands on AR 16
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 470
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••