Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#845661 Jan 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should tell him how it's "ridden" out on a rail. Lmao@stupidfckslikeu
"It" is ridden out on a rail, since "is" is an auxiliary verb and requires the past participle form...Oh, forget it namE, you are excessively challenged, impaired, and unattractive.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#845662 Jan 23, 2013
From the sounds of things it looks like Hillary just secured a big win in the 2016 election.

So who we looking at for 2020 or do you all think she'll serve 2 terms?

Comments?

Questions?

When's dawn?

#845664 Jan 23, 2013
DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO EAT AND DRINK OF YOU FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW, WHAT FINALLY PERSUADED YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MIND?
Remembrance of Lewis Carroll and the party of boring know-nothings who pretend to benot only conservatives but also viable.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#845665 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"It" is ridden out on a rail, since "is" is an auxiliary verb and requires the past participle form...Oh, forget it namE, you are excessively challenged, impaired, and unattractive.
And he's getting meaner and nastier by the day. You'd think with his team in the Super Bowl he'd be happy once. A new wife, team in the Super Bowl he should be happier than a pig in sh*t, but alas.

When's dawn?

#845666 Jan 23, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>your stupidity clearly indicates that you are not Carol AND need some kind of psychiatric help.
please post your real town address. we've chipped in to buy a book for you: "Rules of Civility and Decent Behaviour in Company and Conversation," written in the 16th Century. we'll address it "To the Village Idiot," knowing that it will quickly make it to your address.
That would be either Dallas or Crawford, Texas,'mam, and the British spelling is always appreciated.
Carol

United States

#845667 Jan 23, 2013
Oh yes ... Stick your whole hand in . Mmmm fist me . Fist me ! Deeper ! Deeper ! Ohhhh yes. Yes yes yes yes yes..! Oh gawd yes yes yes ... Mmmm

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#845668 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"It" is ridden out on a rail, since "is" is an auxiliary verb and requires the past participle form...Oh, forget it namE, you are excessively challenged, impaired, and unattractive.
Well Melvin it's quite obvious that nobody gives a flick but your anal retard ass!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#845669 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Obviously, you're crazy!!
(But we knew that even b4 the elections!!)
<quoted text>
You forgot to answer the post again.
This is how it works. You read the post, then choose statements you disagree with. Then you tell us why you disagree with them. Then, you answer the question at the end of the post. You know, the question you've been running away from like the last time someone offered you a job. I'll help you. Here's the post again:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the live video was being watched in the White House?
Obviously, the live video was being watched in the White House.
Obviously, the White House is senior to the State Department.
Obviously, orders were issued to hang the Americans out to dry in Benghazi.

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the live video was being watched in the White House?

When's dawn?

#845670 Jan 23, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>SHE FINALY FIGURED OUT THAT YOU HAVE AQUIRED A TASTE FOR SHIT !
No, that's not it--I wouldn't have a thing to do with you on a bet...BTW, it's finally and acquired; maybe you should stick to killing oyster bed fishermen?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#845671 Jan 23, 2013
Who knew it was National Beaver Association Day at the same time? I was a little leery of taking my panties off in the Downtown Express but it worked out ok, I guess... I made some new friends.. cold though...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#845672 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You don't even remember your own answer to that??
Obviously, you and your sockpuppet TSM are crazy.
<quoted text>
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

It's never been answered. The only attempt just mentioned "taxes" nebulously. Why don't you take it up there and tell us who will pay the taxes to pay for Obama's government.

You idiots do have a plan, don't you? Tell us what it is.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#845673 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Hillary to Ron Johnson:
"Give me a break, Senator Johnson. This whole thing is the biggest fairy tale I've ever seen."
----
And with that comment, she ended Johnson's stupid line of attack.
Nitwits lose again as Hillary shows them whose in charge!!
<quoted text>
She obviously didn't hear the lies coming out of the White House after they hung the Americans in Benghazi out to dry and watched Al Qaeda kill them on the live video feed.

Now, THAT was one huge fairy tale.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#845674 Jan 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well Melvin it's quite obvious that nobody gives a flick but your anal retard ass!
That was harsh, why so mean Flack?

When's dawn?

#845675 Jan 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well Melvin it's quite obvious that nobody gives a flick but your anal retard ass!
Way to go, Massey. I can't help being an expert on something, just as you can't help being a retard on everything. Support your fellow know-nothing pig in shit...killed any good coal miners lately?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#845676 Jan 23, 2013
Just found out daughter was one of 75 people chosen to have her picture taken with Condi. Rice. How cool is that!!! Proud Pappa.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#845677 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's not it--I wouldn't have a thing to do with you on a bet...BTW, it's finally and acquired; maybe you should stick to killing oyster bed fishermen?
More fun reeling in blow toads like you and lily .
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#845678 Jan 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
It's never been answered. The only attempt just mentioned "taxes" nebulously. Why don't you take it up there and tell us who will pay the taxes to pay for Obama's government.
You idiots do have a plan, don't you? Tell us what it is.
The problem with Texas is it's filled with Texans.

Jim:[consoling Bart] What did you expect? "Welcome, sonny"? "Make yourself at home"? "Marry my daughter"? You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#845679 Jan 23, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>your stupidity clearly indicates that you are not Carol AND need some kind of psychiatric help.
please post your real town address. we've chipped in to buy a book for you: "Rules of Civility and Decent Behaviour in Company and Conversation," written in the 16th Century. we'll address it "To the Village Idiot," knowing that it will quickly make it to your address.
I'm going to quotes a few bits of information from the book so you won't even have to read it.

1. Thou mayst not render yon pricke astrindle shoulde a staffe of Burleyweede naught be availble. Barely shalt due iff the whole else is goode. Shit not withine a large circle drawn frome thee powt to a diaftance of 30 mains feete to the putlee gin.

2. Whenst atop a maiden, ye mayenst licke her stroodle whenst she prefeft the minitwiggert and huff'n the horne of pleanty. Ye may not grante her muche but ye shalle granteth her this!

Yes, I find the fifteenth century to be a veritable treasure of information on civility, and abortion and things if it comes to that. And now ye shalt too! Or elsee
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#845680 Jan 23, 2013
flack wrote:
Just found out daughter was one of 75 people chosen to have her picture taken with Condi. Rice. How cool is that!!! Proud Pappa.
You just now found out? Don't you have cell coverage by your house or a landline?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#845681 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
The fog of war.
Similar to your fog of ignorance.
I do realize the whole world has great respect for Obama that it never had for Bush.
After all, Obama won a Peace Prize.
Bush won at being a war criminal. He can't even travel, for fear of arrest!!
You lose!!
<quoted text>
yeah. And right after that Obama won the Cy Young Award, MVP for the Super Bowl and NBA Championship, and a hundred gold medals at the Olympics.
Why not? He did just as much to win those as that ludicrous award for a Nobel Prize.

And, that explains why the entire population of Russia, for just one example country, rolled off the couch laughing after the so-called "election" here.

You never explained what happened to the lies Obama spouted for two weeks after the event.
What happened to that spontaneous demonstration that was never seen on the live video being watched in the White House that got out of control because of a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and had a grand total of 17 views world-wide before 9/11/2012 we heard so much about for two goddam weeks after the event?
You do realize that the entire world sees this Three Stooges act we have in the White House, don't you?

So, where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

What happened to Obama's first set of lies about Benghazi?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min KiMare 49,754
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Earthling-1 46,556
Revisiting the early days of Chicago's social-d... 1 hr suoper hard 2
Biology & geography answers has been posted her... 1 hr Showboy1234 1
Real And Confirmed Waec GCE 2014 Biology Altern... 2 hr ToscoBoy 2
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr SLY WEST 7,778
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr SLY WEST 320
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 177,941
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••