Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“I AM”

Since: Jan 13

Blow Me

#845803 Jan 23, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for absolute sure.
Must be that time of the month for ya!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#845804 Jan 23, 2013
Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe in your stupid moron eyes, dude. You Demonbrats always call us what you are yourself. I know you Demonbrat hate to be called out on things..when we prove that we are right about you. Just ask lying Clinton that shook is finger at the whole world that he did not have sex with that woman, then had to come back with his tail between his legs and admit he did, or Obama that was mad that he had to show us a birth paper, and made a total fool out of himself at a WH dinner party showing a kids movie of the Lion KIng. Why get so mad, should have shown it from the start, and not go as far as to act up like a little kid that didn't get his way, and trying to get that other person back.
America isn't into you.
Hillary made the GOP goons look like idiot clowns during the hearings today.
Yeranidiot.
Stay proud and stupid, and continue to lose elections.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845805 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Lily, Ghost, Homer...lookit, flack Massey uses SHERMAN toilet paper! Anyone SEEN it? He's a prepper with a rainbow-chromed baboon butt?
Wonder if he squeezes it!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#845806 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Wow!!
Even for you, that was one of the stupidest op-ed pieces I've ever read!!
You speak like a fifth grade dropout, yet you tell others to take a 'university course'.
You're a nitwit.
<quoted text>
wow. Reading comprehension is apparently a struggle for you. But you really shouldn't just shrug off that which befuddles your diminutive intellect. There are diamonds in the dust of your grinding gears after that hard reading of my intelligent post.

Think of yourself as the Little Train That Could. And me riding your caboose like a Rodeo Dude.

Lapeer, MI

#845807 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL
He would, but he can't afford them, and the dogs won't share their toys with him.
The dude went after one and got ban fron the dog pound. I wonder if it is just that one pound or the whole chain.
Stupid is.. as stupid does, I guess. LOL
but...but...I always thought Animal Lovers were PC people...:>
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#845808 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Stress doesn't kill people, or all of us Republicans that have to put up with all you jackasses every day "for years" would be gone. LOL
All you Demombrats ever think about is either sex, killing "your problem"..baby, or killing someone that does not agree with you.
Demonbrat, lie, cheat among a lot of other things as well.
Boy, am I proud to be a Republican!!
you must be very lonely...or else you live in the South.
control

AOL

#845809 Jan 23, 2013
Rep take control of the house.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#845810 Jan 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it with me homer...
this ain't a dating site.
Thanks
Really? I mean, you met your main squeeze Gooner on here, and bromance blossomed into a full on love affair.

Lapeer, MI

#845811 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Ah, that fifth grade dropout humor is so funny!!
You're really talking about your Mommy, aren't you??
<quoted text>
You seem to have suffered permanent damage from your run-in's with playground bullies. Remember when they strapped you to the Teeter-Totter and the guys took turns taking advantage of you?

Well...it's happening here again on Topix but your mind is being played with this time. A Raped Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste.

You need to wear protection when playing with the Big Boys here, boy.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845812 Jan 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I believe back in the day it was called 'Do the right thing and make an honest woman of her.' Then if the male wasn't agreeable then a shotgun wedding was called for. Of course the man in question has to have a moral compass to do the right thing or in the second case there has to be a man of the house there. Plus the fact a baby out of wedlock was seen as a drain on the family not a revenue source. Libtard values on parade.
And the boy would pay some butcher to abort the baby and the girl would bleed to death.

That's what you rightwingers pine away for. The girl would take all the blame and be shunned from society while the boy would prance on to the next victim.

Lapeer, MI

#845813 Jan 23, 2013
FFS- wrote:
conservatives sure are winey these days!
"winey"??

leosnana, spill in aisle three!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#845814 Jan 23, 2013
Jiminy Cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, investigating the death of an Ambassador who was left to die like a sitting duck along with three other Americans is political posturing.
The President of the United States stood in front of the UN two weeks later - TWO WEEKS - blaming the video.
No political posturing there though. Right?
Jimminy Cricket.
I guess you weren't following along eh?

There were no sitting ducks moron, get yourself informed.
Lincoln

United States

#845815 Jan 23, 2013
Hillary 10
Republicans 0
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845817 Jan 23, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I mean, you met your main squeeze Gooner on here, and bromance blossomed into a full on love affair.
Till Gooner got busted!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#845818 Jan 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
It seems that treasured university education was actually a comedy course, eh? Did you learn how to apply Clown Paint correctly?
Ford was a pacifist and so much so that Woodrow Wilson(a Democrat) tried to get Ford to run for Congress(and almost won). He was a screwed-up political flop but a manufacturing genius. He was a starry-eyed pacifist who got suckered by a lot of lost causes. He actually believed that Stalin was a nice man trying to raise the poor average Russian into a middle class and so Ford helped the Monster of the century build Ford Tractors in Russia.
Remember now. The NY Times thought the same as Ford and praised Stalin's work.
Today, the NY Times praises the Boy Messiah's work, too.
Stay away from that university of yours, Fool.
So where did you getcher "university" ejucation, eh, dood?
You do know the difference between Stalin and Hitler, right, Knock-knock? "t is common knowledge that Ford revolutionized the world of transportation and mass production with his Ford automobile plants that started in the United States and expanded into other parts of the world. What is not as well known is his fervent hatred towards Jewish people (a hatred shared by fellow super-financier J.P. Morgan) and Ford's flagrant financial and political backing of Adolf Hitler. As author Antony C. Sutton wrote in his book Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler, Henry Ford is something of an enigma, understanding his influence on the Western world is complicated and at times strange and sad."
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#845819 Jan 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if he squeezes it!!
That's all Obama knows how to do; you've already witnessed 4 years of it, Boozer.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#845820 Jan 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And the boy would pay some butcher to abort the baby and the girl would bleed to death.
That's what you rightwingers pine away for. The girl would take all the blame and be shunned from society while the boy would prance on to the next victim.
Your life story is very touching.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#845821 Jan 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's apparent that you use toilet paper instead of table napkins.
....and suppositories instead of Lip Balm....
lol! You're an expert in the alternate use of those items I see!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#845822 Jan 23, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I pity the parents of any child you may have come in contact with, in or out of the classroom.
So once again you can't back anything you say with facts and resort to inane insults...are you Knock-knock, namE, and Yellow Snow Job as well. Birdbrains of a feather are winged rats together...

Lapeer, MI

#845823 Jan 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you weren't following along eh?
There were no sitting ducks moron, get yourself informed.
Hey! Great comeback there, dood. No links, data, quotes,...nuthin' but pure Liberal schmuck hot air tongue wagging.

Have you ever considered training to become a White Noise Generator?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
delhi female 8 min yatharth 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Guru 182,106
Fight at Navy Pier 39 min joey 1
abby 12-26 58 min Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 1 hr Mister Tonka 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,292
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,870
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST