Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
779,541 - 779,560 of 1,100,356 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
WAKE UP Democrats

Nashville, NC

#845638 Jan 23, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer her question, hillbilly.
IS IT A SHE OR HE OR HALF AND
HALF??IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM JIMMY!
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#845639 Jan 23, 2013
K, I'M GOIN' IN...
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#845640 Jan 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Again libtards and their lack of reading skills. He wasn't calling the attack n 'acts of terror'. He was talking generically of all attacks on the US.
Is that an opinion.
Disguised as fact?
carol

Orlando, FL

#845641 Jan 23, 2013
... Leo... Leo... help me... I'm back in the rabbit hole... at least I hope that's what this is? Anyway, there are all these tiny doors in the walls with tiny locks in them... I couldn't possibly fit through one of them... what shall I do? What shall I do?
WAKE UP Democrats

Nashville, NC

#845642 Jan 23, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
I love men!
LOOK OUT HE IS GETTING HORNY AGAIN,RUN,RUN!!!
carol

United States

#845644 Jan 23, 2013
DEBIL wrote:
K, I'M GOIN' IN...
Stop teasing me and use my name already.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#845645 Jan 23, 2013
carol wrote:
... Leo... Leo... help me... I'm back in the rabbit hole... at least I hope that's what this is? Anyway, there are all these tiny doors in the walls with tiny locks in them... I couldn't possibly fit through one of them... what shall I do? What shall I do?
Research might suggest that you Drink Me then Eat Me then look for the Mercury poisoned Hatter and the smiling Cat...whatever you do, do not believe the two fat guys that say something means whatever they say it means whenever they say it means it (obvious republicant).
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#845646 Jan 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I explained what happened to her. I didn't abandon her she moved out. She is a far bigger NASCAR fan than I
I read along as you told that story, I always read your posts Flacko some are actually pretty sensible.

And, I want you to know that I had hoped someone else would ask but since no one did I will__what was the net net legal payoff on that horrific injury??? Enough for all involved to retire and take up lifestyles resembling hobbies.

Please don't be offended, I have a couple of friends who have managed to parlay tragedy into a grand lifestyle. Just being curious.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#845647 Jan 23, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Not a lie. You accused someone of calling certain women sluts. He did not. You lied. Go back and read your post. The poster pointed out facts regarding unmarried mothers and you said that made them sluts. The poster never used the word. You did.
Peace
KMA
Look f*ckhead, calling women immoral for having babies out of wedlock is the same thing as calling them sluts.

I have further news, a fact might talk about the increase in the percentage of births out of wedlock. It does not call it a decline in morality . That was your buddy's Galt statement of opinion. Opinion not fact.

I guess if you wife asks you if she looks fat in that dress, just say no, it makes you look obese.

See how that works out for you.

Dumbasss.
GFY
carol

Orlando, FL

#845648 Jan 23, 2013
Oh, my goodness! Is anyone else enjoying this as much as I am? I'm beginning to think Leo's choice in men is superior to my own somewhat dismal record.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#845649 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Run, run, run as fast as you can. No one wants to catch you, you're the prick for brains man...
Maybe you should tell him how it's "ridden" out on a rail. Lmao@stupidfckslikeu
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#845650 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Research might suggest that you Drink Me then Eat Me then look for the Mercury poisoned Hatter and the smiling Cat...whatever you do, do not believe the two fat guys that say something means whatever they say it means whenever they say it means it (obvious republicant).
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO EAT AND DRINK OF YOU FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW, WHAT FINALLY PERSUADED YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MIND?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#845651 Jan 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I read along as you told that story, I always read your posts Flacko some are actually pretty sensible.
And, I want you to know that I had hoped someone else would ask but since no one did I will__what was the net net legal payoff on that horrific injury??? Enough for all involved to retire and take up lifestyles resembling hobbies.
Please don't be offended, I have a couple of friends who have managed to parlay tragedy into a grand lifestyle. Just being curious.
Zip, nada, zero. They closed and filed bankruptcy before the lawyers could even get the case together. Them closing didn't have anything to do with that however. I paid for all the out of pocket medical bills myself.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#845653 Jan 23, 2013
'I did not know that it was National Squirrel Appreciation Day. I did wonder why Joe Biden was wearing the dead pelt on his head, and now I know. Of course! It's a gray squirrel he shot with a fewer-than-ten-round weapon.'

Mark Steyn
TSM

El Paso, TX

#845654 Jan 23, 2013
Well we can see by Clinton testimony she was well rehearse!! But after her testimony it made me think back to her 2008 campaign ad “The Red Phone” it’s 3 a.m. in the morning. The phone rings there’s a world crisis who do you want to have answering the phone ‘Hillary or Obama’ today we can answer that question without any ambiguity…Neither!!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#845655 Jan 23, 2013
The Republican Party seeks to learn from its mistakes—and it wants your help

CHARLOTTE, N.C.—The Republican Party is looking for advice.

To kick off this week's Republican National Committee's winter strategy session, which will focus in part on how to broaden the party's appeal to women and minority voters, the RNC on Thursday launched a website soliciting ideas and constructive criticism about what the party did wrong in 2012—and what it can do better over the next four years.

The site, which is part of its "Growth and Opportunity Project" created to analyze the last election, includes a wide-ranging survey seeking input on things such as whether Republicans should spend more or less time talking about the economy, national security, social issues or taxes. "Do you think the Republican Party shares your values?" it continues, after asking about demographics like race, age and gender. "Do you think the Republican Party listens to voters like you?"

The survey also asks about five areas where it needs improvement: "Diversity within the Party," "The Party's position on issues," "How the Party communicates with voters," "The process of selecting the best candidate" and "The Party's infrastructure and tactics used in campaigns."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/republican...

Disband, re-form as the Bull Moose Party
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#845657 Jan 23, 2013
There it was, for anyone who is actually watching the Hillary hearing, a congressman actually asked why Stevens was in Benghazi and the committee chairman quickly spoke up telling the congressman that he could not ask that question but must submit it in writing.

Also, the requests for more security in Libya are being embellished by the (R) congress persons. The requests ranged from nebulous to forthcoming.

RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#845658 Jan 23, 2013
DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO EAT AND DRINK OF YOU FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW, WHAT FINALLY PERSUADED YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MIND?
SHE FINALY FIGURED OUT THAT YOU HAVE AQUIRED A TASTE FOR SHIT !
Jane Says

New York, NY

#845659 Jan 23, 2013
carol wrote:
Oh, my goodness! Is anyone else enjoying this as much as I am? I'm beginning to think Leo's choice in men is superior to my own somewhat dismal record.
your stupidity clearly indicates that you are not Carol AND need some kind of psychiatric help.

please post your real town address. we've chipped in to buy a book for you: "Rules of Civility and Decent Behaviour in Company and Conversation," written in the 16th Century. we'll address it "To the Village Idiot," knowing that it will quickly make it to your address.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#845660 Jan 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look f*ckhead, calling women immoral for having babies out of wedlock is the same thing as calling them sluts.
GFY
Only to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 min andet1987 1,258
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Posted Response 49,527
Word (Dec '08) 7 min andet1987 4,654
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 9 min andet1987 1,455
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 15 min andet1987 572
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min wojar 177,401
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••