Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
SayWhat

Orlando, FL

#845783 Jan 23, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrorist!
Booger!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#845784 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
I'm not here to answer your ignorant nitwit questions.
He who can't, preaches.

Lapeer, MI

#845785 Jan 23, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Welllll... hold on just a cotton pickin' moment. What about Muddy's contention that slavery is a useful time saver for the vererati?
Germaine is not a country, azzhole.

Lapeer, MI

#845786 Jan 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Know what?
I'm sorry, nodded off there for a sec ...
You nodded out many decades ago...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#845787 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Fits what profile, Mud? A Southern Democrat BEFORE the Civil War, before Civil Rights, before the Dixiecrats? You really should talk to carol about this Republicans freeing in slaves in 1864, for which those Obama "pickaninnies" should be so eternally grateful they would never vote for a Democrat again, ever. You and carol would probably really be a match made in Beck heaven, especially since at your ages you won't need a death panel to get there within the year.
I pity the parents of any child you may have come in contact with, in or out of the classroom.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#845788 Jan 23, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
after several attempts to sound intelligent you need to commit suicide.
You first; the world needs some happiness with 4 more years of Obamafailure ahead.
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#845789 Jan 23, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The great George green?
Who the fk is that, hillbilly?
i am so sorry i am the way i am.

Lapeer, MI

#845790 Jan 23, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Welllll... let's not forget about Greece and Rome and all those other "advanced civilizations" who are, obviously, no longer with us. As I understand it all the civilizations listed formerly have "perished." In fact, "perishing" is apparently part of the requirement for "advanced civilizations so don't be so quick to turn your nose up at perishing, please, Winston.
Are you aware that a ship is sailed looking forward beyond the bow and not while taking a wizz off the poop deck?

Just want some clarification from the motor-mouth. Please.
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#845791 Jan 23, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused.
You racists are blaming the hippies for out of wedlock children?
Wouldn't a hippy be as old as me!
I'm confused too. Can someone please explain SOMETHING to me?

Lapeer, MI

#845792 Jan 23, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
after several attempts to sound intelligent you need to commit suicide.
Pound nails or rocks do you?

What else do you use your head for? Doorstop? Paperweight? Bookend?
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#845793 Jan 23, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop pretending to be me using different names.
Right? How rude!
Slavic Baptist

Snohomish, WA

#845794 Jan 23, 2013
President-imposter ODUNGO must be impeached. After serving his term in prison, folowing conviction of stealing identity of a US citizen, he must be deported back to Kenya as illegal alien. MSLSD liberal sewer TV station must be shut down. Repiblic and FREE America must be restored. Liberalism must be restricted and has to go on to garbage pile of history as failed and dangerous ideology.

Lapeer, MI

#845795 Jan 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to be on the safe side I always assume its National ButterfingerŽ Month.
Never can tell ya know?
When they need to remove floating Babe Ruth's from the community pool, they float your mouth in there for a few hours.

I'd think you'd assume it's always National Babe Ruth Month instead.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#845796 Jan 23, 2013
DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
i am so sorry i am the way i am.
Sorry? Wear your defect with pride, like Ted Bundy did.
Jiminy Cricket

Orlando, FL

#845797 Jan 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Pay attention babe__it's political posturing and bullsht from the Republicans.
All the good stuff can be found on google, of course you have to be willing and smart enough to sort it out.
Did you know that Chris Doherty was actually in Tripoli when the Benghazi consulate was attacked and flew to Benghazi with his security team, milled around the airport until ground transportation arrived and finally arrived at the CIA base just in time to get killed by one of the three mortar rounds that actually landed inside the walled base?
Yeah, investigating the death of an Ambassador who was left to die like a sitting duck along with three other Americans is political posturing.

The President of the United States stood in front of the UN two weeks later - TWO WEEKS - blaming the video.

No political posturing there though. Right?

Jimminy Cricket.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#845798 Jan 23, 2013
conservatives sure are winey these days!

Lapeer, MI

#845799 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Brain damage? Here you go, not that you're going to understand it: " This page provides example sentences of the verb "Ride" in all tenses including active and passive forms, as well as conditional and modal forms.
Base Form ride / Past Simple rode / Past Participle ridden / Gerund riding"
Look, I'm probably still in the top two percentile in matters linguistic, and, well, in any battle of wits you stand in the field unarmed.
In the battlefield of wits, you're wearing a Bulls-Eye on your flat chest and a strap-on GPS across your vent-hole.

Ready for battle...hee, hee.
Jiminy Cricket

Orlando, FL

#845800 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Hillary to Ron Johnson:
"Give me a break, Senator Johnson. This whole thing is the biggest fairy tale I've ever seen."
----
And with that comment, she ended Johnson's stupid line of attack.
Nitwits lose again as Hillary shows them whose in charge!!
<quoted text>
You must not recognize uncomfortable. Or you didn't watch it long enough.

Spokane, WA

#845801 Jan 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look f*ckhead, calling women immoral for having babies out of wedlock is the same thing as calling them sluts.
I have further news, a fact might talk about the increase in the percentage of births out of wedlock. It does not call it a decline in morality . That was your buddy's Galt statement of opinion. Opinion not fact.
I guess if you wife asks you if she looks fat in that dress, just say no, it makes you look obese.
See how that works out for you.
Dumbasss.
GFY
"real dumb"
In your world sleeping around, having children you can not care for and do not want is moral, the right thing to do. Enjoy your world, one where it is okay if you sleep around, okay if your wife sleeps around, okay if your daughter sleeps around, okay for your son to sleep around. In your case you sleep around because your wife will not sleep with you, your wife sleeps around because you are unable to satisfy her, and your kids sleep around because mom and dad do. You must be so happy in your sick world.
I do not would not call a woman who has children out of wedlock a slut, I would call them immoral and/or stoopid. Stoopid, much like you, the morals of an alley cat.
Peace
KMA
RepubliSCAMS

United States

#845802 Jan 23, 2013
What an idiot you are, republicans are the worst things that ever happened to america, reagan would have been ashamed of what the republican party has become now in days, a complete disaster, thank you TEA PARTY OF IDIOTS.
Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe in your stupid moron eyes, dude. You Demonbrats always call us what you are yourself. I know you Demonbrat hate to be called out on things..when we prove that we are right about you. Just ask lying Clinton that shook is finger at the whole world that he did not have sex with that woman, then had to come back with his tail between his legs and admit he did, or Obama that was mad that he had to show us a birth paper, and made a total fool out of himself at a WH dinner party showing a kids movie of the Lion KIng. Why get so mad, should have shown it from the start, and not go as far as to act up like a little kid that didn't get his way, and trying to get that other person back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Beavis 181,695
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min TRD 68,875
Deat Abby 12-16 27 min cheluzal 48
sexting on whatsapp 1 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 2 hr Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr kal 49,174
best joke (Oct '09) 3 hr Always Smile 526
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago