Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
779,501 - 779,520 of 1,098,984 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like he did in the first debate? ROFLMAO
He had to be kept on script by the so-called moderator in the second debate, and she had to join the debate to save Obama.
Must've worked...look who is still President.
Rand Paul

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul is the man of the hour.

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/...

In his questioning of Clinton, Sen. Rand Paul, R- Ky., told her,“I’m glad that you’re accepting responsibility. I think that ultimately with your leaving, you accept the culpability for the worst tragedy since 9/11, and I really mean that. Had I been president at the time and I found that you did not read the cables from Benghazi, you did not read the cables from Ambassador Stevens, I would have relieved you of your post.”

He added,“It’s a failure of leadership” which cost the Americans in Benghazi their lives.“I think it’s good that you’re accepting responsibility-- because no one else is.”

Paul also argued that U.S. personnel ought to never have been sent to Benghazi “in a war zone” without a military guard.“You shouldn’t send them in with the same kind of embassy staff that you have in Paris,” he added.
Jimmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>sad part is out of all that attended only 16 missed a day of work
At least you have your uneducated opinions to fall back on, lady.
Rand Paul

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
"I think we can understand you're not reading every cable," Paul said. He added that he didn't suspect Clinton of "bad motives" but said that it was a "failure of leadership."
Clinton responded, "I am the Secretary of State. And the [Accountability Review Board] made very clear that the level of responsibility for the failures that they outlined was set at the Assistant Secretary level and below."
Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) rebuked Paul in the next exchange. "If some people on this committee want to call this tragedy the worst since 9/11, it misunderstands the nature of 4000 plus Americans lost in the War in Iraq under false pretenses."
----------
another loss for Republiclowns as CT's newest Senator kicks Randy Paul in the teeth!!
Note how the American people have not bought into any of the lies from the right concerning Benghazi.
The lies that helped Rmoney lose the election.
I'm lovin' it!!
I love this even more.

In his questioning of Clinton, Sen. Rand Paul, R- Ky., told her,“I’m glad that you’re accepting responsibility. I think that ultimately with your leaving, you accept the culpability for the worst tragedy since 9/11, and I really mean that. Had I been president at the time and I found that you did not read the cables from Benghazi, you did not read the cables from Ambassador Stevens, I would have relieved you of your post.”

He added,“It’s a failure of leadership” which cost the Americans in Benghazi their lives.“I think it’s good that you’re accepting responsibility-- because no one else is.”

Paul also argued that U.S. personnel ought to never have been sent to Benghazi “in a war zone” without a military guard.“You shouldn’t send them in with the same kind of embassy staff that you have in Paris,” he added.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> Evidently your babydaddy took off and left you to collect your Obama welfare and foodstamps; no wonder you support Obama and no wonder your babydaddy left you.
careful gramps....your SS check just might get cut.
NO BUDGET...NO CHECK. hows that reverse mortgage working out for'ya

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
"I think we can understand you're not reading every cable," Paul said. He added that he didn't suspect Clinton of "bad motives" but said that it was a "failure of leadership."
Clinton responded, "I am the Secretary of State. And the [Accountability Review Board] made very clear that the level of responsibility for the failures that they outlined was set at the Assistant Secretary level and below."
Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) rebuked Paul in the next exchange. "If some people on this committee want to call this tragedy the worst since 9/11, it misunderstands the nature of 4000 plus Americans lost in the War in Iraq under false pretenses."
----------
another loss for Republiclowns as CT's newest Senator kicks Randy Paul in the teeth!!
Note how the American people have not bought into any of the lies from the right concerning Benghazi.
The lies that helped Rmoney lose the election.
I'm lovin' it!!
Ok....

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the live video was being watched in the White House?

Obviously, the live video was being watched in the White House.
Obviously, the White House is senior to the State Department.
Obviously, orders were issued to hang the Americans out to dry in Benghazi.

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the live video was being watched in the White House?
Jimmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

carol wrote:
Well, off to bingo, even if my sugar seems a little high. Don't let that lunatic with all the different names fool you. She (or he) is a wannabe unemployed person who has evidently made it his/her life mission statement to be me.

Later, kids ...
Agreed!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>sad part is out of all that attended only 16 missed a day of work
sez who!!!the rest used their comp days.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if she is black?
The surname of the documentary has been explained to you so many times, troll--you must have lower reading comprehension than namE. Order it for yourself. http://youtu.be/pUIapa-U0bY
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
We know who wears the pants in your house....
At least he doesn't wear a diaper like you....grow up boy.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Ahhhhh!
The sixties.
That's when I got impregnated at Woodstock.
Times were different then.
I still hated blacks, but I was open to unprotected sex with them.
impregnated? By What? A POLICE HORSE????
Rand Paul

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul to Hillary Clinton:“I think it’s good that you’re accepting responsibility-- because no one else is.”

Finally...what hasn't been said is being said.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are real dumb and a phoney. The poster did not call the women sluts, you did.
Peace
KMA
Hey panty waist that's exactly what Galt called them. Must you always be wrong on every thing?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
More from our next President, Hillary Clinton
----------
In one of her last acts as America’s top diplomat, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton hit back hard Wednesday at fierce Republican criticisms over the deadly Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya. Clinton, delivering long-awaited congressional testimony, alternately choked up, pounded the table in anger, laughed and offered clinical replies while vowing to do her utmost to prevent similar tragedies in the future.
“For me, this is not just a matter of policy—it’s personal,” she told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee as the 2 1/2-hour hearing got underway.
Clinton’s voice broke as she recalled welcoming home the “flag-draped caskets” of U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens and three other Americans killed in the terrorist strike at the compound, and putting her arms around bereaved family members.
And she hit the witness table with her fist several times during a contentious exchange with Republican Sen. Ron Johnson, who accused President Barack Obama’s administration of misleading Americans by initially saying the attack grew out of a protest against an Internet video mocking Islam. There was no such demonstration, as officials later acknowledged. Johnson said,“We were misled.”
“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest? Or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they’d go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make,” Clinton scolded Johnson, raising her voice.“It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator.”
----------
Rumor has it that Ron Johnson broke down in tears after being rebuked so thoroughly by Ms. Clinton.
So, now, it's a "terrorist attack".
What happened to that spontaneous demonstration that was never seen on the live video being watched in the White House that got out of control because of a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and had a grand total of 17 views world-wide before 9/11/2012 we heard so much about for two goddam weeks after the event?

You do realize that the entire world sees this Three Stooges act we have in the White House, don't you?

So, where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

What happened to Obama's first set of lies about Benghazi?
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The lyin' lorac couldn't detect Fat Man with a Geiger counter. The artist currently known as Debil has been my star-crossed lover for over four years...I would never presume to duplicate such an original masterpiece. How do I know that? Well, carol, real women just do.
OH, BABY. IT IS SAID THAT THE HOTTEST FIRE CREATES THE HARDEST STEEL AND THIS BABY IS RED HOT LET ME TELL YOU.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Must've worked...look who is still President.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with "free love"
It has to do with the empowerment of women. Woman's lib!
Hillary is a good example of that-one child, married to the father of, and WORKED to help raise her.

Bless her Secretary of State heart.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You hit a homer with "silly" and "dim", you called all women who disagree with your idiotic BS sluts.
You will get a big LOL from "silly" for sure, "poop" get so excited he will pop his blow up balloon.
Peace
KMA
Old retarded obsessed one has poop on the cavity where a brain is supposed to be. It's kinda telling how a retarded post can make an idiot like you so happy...I love just how weak and lacking you are.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Obviously, you're crazy!!

(But we knew that even b4 the elections!!)
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....
Obviously, the live video was being watched in the White House.
Obviously, the White House is senior to the State Department.
Obviously, orders were issued to hang the Americans out to dry in Benghazi.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
We know who wears the pants in your house....
and WE know that if you actually had a wife she would never take hers off. ROTFALMAWAO@U

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE