Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
779,441 - 779,460 of 1,081,698 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention that most Republicans were at work on Monday.
You spelled racists wrong, but we understood.
Babe

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

JumpingJackFlash wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he'll interrupt what he's involved in to assuage your deepest fears, and perhaps bring a fine-tooth comb to get that "mechanized dandruff" out of your ever-dwindling pubies! You realize they never sanitize those bowls in "those places," don't you -- in spite of the paper strip they put across it?
I have no idea who you're talking to.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> no loser I asked him what he would call them numbnuts. Why is it you loony libtards can't read?
Just to show what a flake you really are, you apparently agreed with Galt, so I asked you, and you replied with stupid. I basically view you as partially retarded with an obvious self esteem problem, one that brags daily about drinking and having a depressed Ex? Her condition should be expected after listening and surrounding herself with the likes of you for a period of time. That would make her the noirmal one.
WhatTheHell

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The lyin' lorac couldn't detect Fat Man with a Geiger counter. The artist currently known as Debil has been my star-crossed lover for over four years...I would never presume to duplicate such an original masterpiece. How do I know that? Well, carol, real women just do.
That figures.
bristol palin

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

AnyoneAnyone wrote:
<quoted text>No, I don't believe all women who make a mistake and get pregnant are sluts.

Just baby mamas whose offsprings we have to take care of. But their baby daddys' are sluts too.

You would agree, I'm sure.
I got knocked up by a whigger.
URDebil

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You spelled racists wrong, but we understood.
Yes, carol, we know you understand.
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Babe wrote:
<quoted text>Surrrrre it is...
I'm real carol and my feelings are important gosh darn it.
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>You know there was a time when women pregnant out of wedlock were considered a major embarrassment to the family. A scandal to be hidden and covered up. Young ladies were sent to aunts or grandma's till the 'problem' was resolved. Although not all of the reason but most of the blame for this change was the sixties and seventies. Free love. The hippy pipe dream has now become the new reality. Do what you want. No consequences. 54,000,000 babies later.
I'm confused.
You racists are blaming the hippies for out of wedlock children?
Wouldn't a hippy be as old as me!
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
These Union Thugs have to be DepressÂ…. Suffers more losses in four years under Obama than eight years under Bush!!WOW
Kinda like the economy in general, hillbilly azzhole.
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Babe wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea who you're talking to.
Stop pretending to be me using different names.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You know there was a time when women pregnant out of wedlock were considered a major embarrassment to the family. A scandal to be hidden and covered up. Young ladies were sent to aunts or grandma's till the 'problem' was resolved. Although not all of the reason but most of the blame for this change was the sixties and seventies. Free love. The hippy pipe dream has now become the new reality. Do what you want. No consequences. 54,000,000 babies later.
Once again we see the women being played as the villian by the mad right. Yea think just once you could enlighten us all of the mans role in all of this? You morons cannot hide your machism, and wimps like you do it daily. Realty is a bitch to you baggers, huh?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

1,000,000 Cheering Americans attended Obama's Inauguration.

1,800,000 attended his first Inauguration. The largest crowd for an Inauguration in history.

----------

400,000 Attended Bush's second Inauguration

300,000 attended Bush's first Inauguration.

Did some wingnut mention a lack of enthusiasm??

Seems there was NO enthusisiasm for Bush!!

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2013/...

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to prove how ignorant and hateful you Rmoney losers are!!
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

GuessAgain wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I'm sure you don't; but I do!
I'm real carol!!!!!

Stop talking to him.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave lacks the ability to think critically, reflective of his third grade education.
Although a drastic increase in the percentage of illegitimate births clearly indicates a decline in moral values of the society, it does not follow that all unwed mothers, or any specific unwed mother, is an immoral person.

You associated unwed motherhood with immoral behavior.
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I used to like fake dem, but I'm not sure this is as fun.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to show what a flake you really are, you apparently agreed with Galt, so I asked you, and you replied with stupid. I basically view you as partially retarded with an obvious self esteem problem, one that brags daily about drinking and having a depressed Ex? Her condition should be expected after listening and surrounding herself with the likes of you for a period of time. That would make her the noirmal one.
I apparently agreed with Galt? Just where in the hell did you see that in my post. As I said you libtards can't read without putting your spin on the question before answering the question. What a loser you are. By the way you want more proof you can't read? I have told you a hundred times we are still married but you continue to call her m ex. You are one dumb f++k!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

There once was a time when a man would feel ashamed of driving his wife to the brink of insanity.

Not Flake.

He abandons her at the shore, and moves on to become a drunken redneck NASCAR nitwit!!

and brags about it!!

Now, there's right wing family values!!
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Those darn black hippies.
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>I apparently agreed with Galt? Just where in the hell did you see that in my post. As I said you libtards can't read without putting your spin on the question before answering the question. What a loser you are. By the way you want more proof you can't read? I have told you a hundred times we are still married but you continue to call her m ex. You are one dumb f++k!!!
Careful.
She will sue you for back child support when she proves you wouldn't give her a divorce.
bristol palin

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>You associated unwed motherhood with immoral behavior.
Yes he did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Outbreak of incurable virus will spread around ... 9 min Joshua Gardner 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min TRD 68,041
Oh how I love thee, time and again I hear your ... 13 min Fight for your country 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,873
Amy 7-28 17 min Pippa 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min RACE 97,550
Abby 7-28 1 hr RACE 2
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••