Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,971)

Showing posts 779,401 - 779,420 of1,072,423
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Women who have sex without being married are all sluts. You know, women like your mother, wife & daughters.
Dumbass Dave is really hung up on calling women sluts.

Guessing Dave is illegitimate himself.
GuessWhoAgain

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

So...while debil is preoccupied for the moment trying to decide which name to steal this time...why is Hillary so upset that we, the people, have a right to know why an American ambassasor and three other Americans were murdered on her watch?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
It would
Last I looked, Dictators are not freely elected officials.\\
Nuculur I think Castro/ Chavez was both Freely Elected!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

USTreasury wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh! Did YOU read about the calm before the economic storm that's coming this morning?
Homer must still be watching the video on MSNBC. Haven't gotten any reassurances from him yet that this is all just a bunch of baloney.
All the major world banks printing money like Sherman toilet paper. What happens when you pump a balloon up too far.

Can you say worldwide Wiemar Republic? Zimbabwe? They are playing with fire hoping they can extinguish the flame before we get burned. The whole world will be in flames if they get it wrong. It will make 08-09 look like minor slowdown. They have been kicking this can down the road for 4 years now. They are running out of road. I hope you are preparing.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Emaam's personal "War on Women" continues.
A natural born Republiclown!!
<quoted text>
Hey, did you see where someone on that other thread likens dweeb to our old pal the laughing liberal?
RUSH10ME

Callao, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> lily reveals her motherly charm and her former family upbringing...tell me this drunken poor excuse for a mother with a filthy mouth and hypocritical manner doesn't deserve the life she leads behind the warehouse on Dixie Highway...LOL
She deserves it alright ,it sucks that I have to pay for it.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
In the coming months, Republican lawmakers will be fighting tooth and nail against the agenda President Obama laid out during Tuesday's inaugural address: his call to action on equality, immigration reform, reducing gun violence, protecting social programs, addressing climate change and more.
And Republican Rep. Justin Amash of Michigan neatly explains why the upcoming fights might be a problem for the GOP:
The public is not behind us, and thatís a real problem for our party.
He can't help it if the lowlife bottomfeeder welfare leeches like you are becoming the majority.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

URdebil wrote:
<quoted text>
This IS kinda fun!
Anyone else having fun besides me and debil, also known as the Great Deceiver?
To answer your question in part, that is not Debil, and you've never been anyone's idea of a good time...well, Mitch McConnell maybe, but he's a $2.98 dollar bill.
JJFlash

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you man
I love you too man.
LumpyWhiteGash

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Hey y'all. Got any cans for the Marine Corp Superbowl Big Can Collection that takes place every year like it does this year? Just leave 'em out on the front porch on Superbowl Sunday and we'll come around and pick 'em up. Thank you and God Bless.

This is got nothin' to do with feedin' the blacks nor nuthin', don't worry about that.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave is really hung up on calling women sluts.
Guessing Dave is illegitimate himself.
You said it.

You said an increase in unwed motherhood showed a decline in morals.

So these unwed mothers are immoral.

Immoral, running around having unwed intercourse, yep, you & Rush Limbaugh called them sluts.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Little enthusiasm for Obamaís Inauguration, TV Rating down Substantially, 60% did not Watch Swear in Ceremony!! We have a poll taken by Gallup between January 7-10 shows that when Americans were asked whether they had a positive view of the country, only 39% agreed!! So how and the Heck did Obama get reelected, it simple the Liberals/Democrats Low IQ voters turn out had an impact!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
first it has to be passed...
"In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."
LumpyWhiteGash

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

GuessWhoAgain wrote:
So...while debil is preoccupied for the moment trying to decide which name to steal this time...why is Hillary so upset that we, the people, have a right to know why an American ambassasor and three other Americans were murdered on her watch?
Well, I know you didn't ask me specifically, but I reckon it's cause that's just how women get when you piss on their leg. Take it from me, Ma'am, I know.
USTreasury

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> All the major world banks printing money like Sherman toilet paper. What happens when you pump a balloon up too far.
Can you say worldwide Wiemar Republic? Zimbabwe? They are playing with fire hoping they can extinguish the flame before we get burned. The whole world will be in flames if they get it wrong. It will make 08-09 look like minor slowdown. They have been kicking this can down the road for 4 years now. They are running out of road. I hope you are preparing.
Preparing as best I can. Seems like, unless one has a safe full of gold bars, we're all pretty much screwed. No matter how prepared we are.

And it really does weigh heavy on my mind.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur I think Castro/ Chavez was both Freely Elected!!
Among others. You see where Raul is turning Cuba ito a capitalist country just as fast as he can? Fired 1 million government workers. Turning over to private business more and more of what the government use to do. Hell if we don't watch out GM will be building a couple of factories there.
URDebil

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>To answer your question in part, that is not Debil, and you've never been anyone's idea of a good time...well, Mitch McConnell maybe, but he's a $2.98 dollar bill.
Am I detecting a confession of sorts?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
I was a liberal, but when I realized how it was changing, I could no longer subscribe to that ideology.
Exactly and why the Democrats split to begin with in 1960 into two factions, the New Left which took over the Democratic Party changed the direction of the Liberal movement forever that was set in motion by FDR for the worst and the Old Left which aligned itself with the FDR Liberal Ideology were conservative with the views that FDR created bailed and left the Democrat Party for the Republican Party which the Democrats that crossed over and changed affiliation to Republican in the 1960's were labeled as Neo Conservatives since they didnt really adhere to the Republican Conservative values that the Republicans adhered to during the 1960's but still adhered to the values that FDR adopted as the New Liberal view when crossed over which today would be more considered to the center.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> All the major world banks printing money like Sherman toilet paper. What happens when you pump a balloon up too far.
Just like the ad on the local Rush Limbaugh radio show.

"Times are OK now but what if things go bad" (sounds of people in panic, women screaming)

"Will you be prepared?"

"At Storm Mountain, we can train you in combat skills, sniper warfare, and teach you to be a master of your own weapon"

Fear Mongering for profit.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Issa.
BTW it looks as though Rand's baby boy is in some pretty deep sht for a youngster. Not long ago those charges would have gotten lost but with today's media watching every move that kid could very well end up a convicted felon.
A political witch hunt.

Besides, the charges are misdemeanors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 779,401 - 779,420 of1,072,423
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 32 min Midlothian Composer 97,438
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 34 min joey 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 53 min Midlothian Composer 3,817
Beach Towel Racism 1 hr needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 397
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 173,641
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 2 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs