Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jimmy

United States

#845572 Jan 23, 2013
I'm afraid to pull my head out of my azz?
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#845573 Jan 23, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to the cabbage patch, dummy
"GFY" ignotard....this aint commieTic land here.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#845575 Jan 23, 2013
More from our next President, Hillary Clinton

----------

In one of her last acts as America’s top diplomat, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton hit back hard Wednesday at fierce Republican criticisms over the deadly Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya. Clinton, delivering long-awaited congressional testimony, alternately choked up, pounded the table in anger, laughed and offered clinical replies while vowing to do her utmost to prevent similar tragedies in the future.

“For me, this is not just a matter of policy—it’s personal,” she told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee as the 2 1/2-hour hearing got underway.

Clinton’s voice broke as she recalled welcoming home the “flag-draped caskets” of U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens and three other Americans killed in the terrorist strike at the compound, and putting her arms around bereaved family members.

And she hit the witness table with her fist several times during a contentious exchange with Republican Sen. Ron Johnson, who accused President Barack Obama’s administration of misleading Americans by initially saying the attack grew out of a protest against an Internet video mocking Islam. There was no such demonstration, as officials later acknowledged. Johnson said,“We were misled.”

“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest? Or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they’d go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make,” Clinton scolded Johnson, raising her voice.“It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator.”

----------

Rumor has it that Ron Johnson broke down in tears after being rebuked so thoroughly by Ms. Clinton.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#845576 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Making "An honest woman of her" is totally the work/pride/accomplishment of a "male" doing the "right" thing? Wouldn't it have worked out better if he hadn't done the "wrong" thing to begin with? Marriage is not always the right thing; paying child support is better in some cases.
Ah, yes, no wonder the poor woman even abandoned her children to get away from you once she had enough to support herself without your "Whites of West Virginia" tactics.
I can't wait until you b*-%&! gain income equality so you can start paying for your mistakes....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#845577 Jan 23, 2013
Romney was so good in the debates that he lost the election!!

Remember, nitwit??
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like he did in the first debate? ROFLMAO
He had to be kept on script by the so-called moderator in the second debate, and she had to join the debate to save Obama.
Jimmy

United States

#845578 Jan 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Like he did in the first debate? ROFLMAO

He had to be kept on script by the so-called moderator in the second debate, and she had to join the debate to save Obama.
I'm glad you found something to make you believe this is all a liberal trick.
Shows how dumb you really are.
Rand Paul

Orlando, FL

#845579 Jan 23, 2013
In his questioning of Clinton, Sen. Rand Paul, R- Ky., told her,“I’m glad that you’re accepting responsibility. I think that ultimately with your leaving, you accept the culpability for the worst tragedy since 9/11, and I really mean that. Had I been president at the time and I found that you did not read the cables from Benghazi, you did not read the cables from Ambassador Stevens, I would have relieved you of your post.”

He added,“It’s a failure of leadership” which cost the Americans in Benghazi their lives.“I think it’s good that you’re accepting responsibility-- because no one else is.”

Paul also argued that U.S. personnel ought to never have been sent to Benghazi “in a war zone” without a military guard.“You shouldn’t send them in with the same kind of embassy staff that you have in Paris,” he added.

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/...

Rand Paul is the man of the hour.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#845580 Jan 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But OMG we can't talk about birth control. Lets close down Planned Parenthood. Lets have a f*cking fit about contraceptives without a copay.
I mean OMG we can't make these people better educated & better prepared for having sex.
Oh that's right., You dumbass right whiners never ever had sex before you had paying jobs.
My God you people are dumber than sh*t. You bitch about out of wedlock births to women under 19 but want to make contraceptives more difficult to get.
But hey, in the words of John Galt & Rush Limbaugh, women who have sex without being married are all sluts. You know, women like your mother, wife & daughters.
"real dumb"
You hit a homer with "silly" and "dim", you called all women who disagree with your idiotic BS sluts.
You will get a big LOL from "silly" for sure, "poop" get so excited he will pop his blow up balloon.
Peace
KMA
PDupont

United States

#845581 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Are you really stupid eno;ugh to believe that every Sheriff in bumfuck, USA gets to decide the Constitutionality of any law??
If so, you're even dumber than you've presented yourself as.
Until it has reached th eSupreme Court and a decision is reached, every one of these tinhorn sheriffs can be arrested and jailed for failure to uphold US Law.
Funnyhow the so called "Patriots" are the first to declare that they will disobey the laws of the USA.
What would your underachieving Jump Street cops think??
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
Yes Every SHERIFF PEA Balls !
ESPECIALLY THE ONES IN TEXAS AND LOUISIANA.
Jimmy

United States

#845582 Jan 23, 2013
I wish presidents were elected based on a single debate.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#845583 Jan 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like he did in the first debate? ROFLMAO
Must've worked...look who is still President.
Rand Paul

Orlando, FL

#845584 Jan 23, 2013
Rand Paul is the man of the hour.

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/...

In his questioning of Clinton, Sen. Rand Paul, R- Ky., told her,“I’m glad that you’re accepting responsibility. I think that ultimately with your leaving, you accept the culpability for the worst tragedy since 9/11, and I really mean that. Had I been president at the time and I found that you did not read the cables from Benghazi, you did not read the cables from Ambassador Stevens, I would have relieved you of your post.”

He added,“It’s a failure of leadership” which cost the Americans in Benghazi their lives.“I think it’s good that you’re accepting responsibility-- because no one else is.”

Paul also argued that U.S. personnel ought to never have been sent to Benghazi “in a war zone” without a military guard.“You shouldn’t send them in with the same kind of embassy staff that you have in Paris,” he added.
Jimmy

United States

#845585 Jan 23, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>sad part is out of all that attended only 16 missed a day of work
At least you have your uneducated opinions to fall back on, lady.
Rand Paul

Orlando, FL

#845586 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
"I think we can understand you're not reading every cable," Paul said. He added that he didn't suspect Clinton of "bad motives" but said that it was a "failure of leadership."
Clinton responded, "I am the Secretary of State. And the [Accountability Review Board] made very clear that the level of responsibility for the failures that they outlined was set at the Assistant Secretary level and below."
Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) rebuked Paul in the next exchange. "If some people on this committee want to call this tragedy the worst since 9/11, it misunderstands the nature of 4000 plus Americans lost in the War in Iraq under false pretenses."
----------
another loss for Republiclowns as CT's newest Senator kicks Randy Paul in the teeth!!
Note how the American people have not bought into any of the lies from the right concerning Benghazi.
The lies that helped Rmoney lose the election.
I'm lovin' it!!
I love this even more.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#845587 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> Evidently your babydaddy took off and left you to collect your Obama welfare and foodstamps; no wonder you support Obama and no wonder your babydaddy left you.
careful gramps....your SS check just might get cut.
NO BUDGET...NO CHECK. hows that reverse mortgage working out for'ya

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#845588 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
"I think we can understand you're not reading every cable," Paul said. He added that he didn't suspect Clinton of "bad motives" but said that it was a "failure of leadership."
Clinton responded, "I am the Secretary of State. And the [Accountability Review Board] made very clear that the level of responsibility for the failures that they outlined was set at the Assistant Secretary level and below."
Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) rebuked Paul in the next exchange. "If some people on this committee want to call this tragedy the worst since 9/11, it misunderstands the nature of 4000 plus Americans lost in the War in Iraq under false pretenses."
----------
another loss for Republiclowns as CT's newest Senator kicks Randy Paul in the teeth!!
Note how the American people have not bought into any of the lies from the right concerning Benghazi.
The lies that helped Rmoney lose the election.
I'm lovin' it!!
Ok....

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the live video was being watched in the White House?

Obviously, the live video was being watched in the White House.
Obviously, the White House is senior to the State Department.
Obviously, orders were issued to hang the Americans out to dry in Benghazi.

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the live video was being watched in the White House?
Jimmy

United States

#845589 Jan 23, 2013
carol wrote:
Well, off to bingo, even if my sugar seems a little high. Don't let that lunatic with all the different names fool you. She (or he) is a wannabe unemployed person who has evidently made it his/her life mission statement to be me.

Later, kids ...
Agreed!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#845590 Jan 23, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>sad part is out of all that attended only 16 missed a day of work
sez who!!!the rest used their comp days.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#845591 Jan 23, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if she is black?
The surname of the documentary has been explained to you so many times, troll--you must have lower reading comprehension than namE. Order it for yourself. http://youtu.be/pUIapa-U0bY
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#845592 Jan 23, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
We know who wears the pants in your house....
At least he doesn't wear a diaper like you....grow up boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min KiMare 50,603
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min Frijoles 70,022
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 45 min joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,643
Lou Holtz nails it! 3 hr GiveLouAShot 13
A General's Point of View. 3 hr Gen_Geo Parton 2
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 3 hr Interpoll 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Learn to Read 179,283
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]