Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,965)

Showing posts 779,281 - 779,300 of1,072,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Are you really stupid eno;ugh to believe that every Sheriff in bumfuck, USA gets to decide the Constitutionality of any law??
If so, you're even dumber than you've presented yourself as.
Until it has reached th eSupreme Court and a decision is reached, every one of these tinhorn sheriffs can be arrested and jailed for failure to uphold US Law.
Funnyhow the so called "Patriots" are the first to declare that they will disobey the laws of the USA.
What would your underachieving Jump Street cops think??
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
You shoulldn't be calling anyone stupid, son, after your "worst president" post. That's the type of letter many, many, many sheriffs are sending. Read them and weep some more. Hahahahaha
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is lily, they are not Bush quotes so cut the crap. The quotes unquestionably resemble your idiology and the idology of the left/Democrats today. Take another swig, fruitcake.
The dictator quote you provided is not even close to being relevant, idiot.
Neither are you ..."RELEVANT"...Do you purposely try not to make any sense, or are you really that clueless?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I don't think you need to change that to "here." CDC has been referring to her as chlamydia carol for over fifty years.
No doubt you're a liberal.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Johnson's a Teabagger.

Glad to see Hillary put him in his place.

did you see what he said in regards to Tammy Baldwin, WI's other Senator, after her election??

He's another sexist Teabagger. And they wonder why they have 8% support, all on Topix!!

""In an Associated Press interview on Wednesday, Johnson said he hoped he would be able to work with Baldwin in the Senate -- as soon as he explained the "facts" of the budget to her.

"Hopefully I can sit down and lay out for her my best understanding of the federal budget because they're simply the facts," he said. "Hopefully she'll agree with what the facts are and work toward common sense solutions."

"I was a double major in college in mathematics and political science, and I served for six years on the House Budget Committee in my first six years in the House," Baldwin responded in an interview with The Huffington Post on Friday.

"And I am very confident that when proposals come before the U.S. Senate, I will be able to evaluate them as to how they benefit or harm middle-class Wisconsinites. A yardstick of 'does it create jobs,''does it lower the deficit' and 'does it help grow the middle class' is an important one. I'm quite confident that I have those abilities," she added.

Baldwin has served in Congress since 1999; Johnson took office in 2011.

The congresswoman said she and Johnson have spoken since the election. "And I am confident that there will be issues in Wisconsin that we can work on, because there have been already in our two years overlapping," she said.

As the Wisconsin State Journal has noted, Johnson and Baldwin "represent near opposite ends of the political spectrum," with Johnson winning his Senate seat as part of the 2010 electoral surge of Tea Party-favored conservatives.

Baldwin will be the first woman senator from the state of Wisconsin and the first openly gay person in the U.S. Senate. She defeated the state's former Republican governor, Tommy Thompson, by approximately 6 percentage points on Tuesday.""
sonicfilter wrote:
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Wednesday fired back at Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) over accusations that the Obama Administration misled the public by claiming the Benghazi attack was the result of a spontaneous protest. Johnson pressed Clinton on why the State Department didn't talk to the U.S. diplomatic staff evacuated after the attack, to get clear information about what happened.
"Senator, when you're in these positions, the last thing you want to do is interfere with any other process going on," Clinton said, adding that the State Department was waiting for the FBI to finish conducting interviews.
"I realize that's a good excuse," Johnson responded.
"Well, no, it's the fact," Clinton said. "Even today, there are questions being raised. We have no doubt they were terrorists, they were militants, they attacked us, they killed our people. But what was going on, and why they were doing what they were doing, is still, is still unknown."
Clinton forcefully insisted neither UN Ambassador Susan Rice nor the Obama Administration misled the public. "With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans," she said. "Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make? It our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this. The fact is that people were trying, in real time, to get to the best information."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/h...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
John McCain trying to sound important questioning Hillary
I just saw part of it, and "Oh, how the mighty have fallen." It's a shame really, from once being an honorable--in matters of country--man who was decimated by the Bush/Rove attack/lie/smear campaign, now when McCain passes, there may be a lying in state in the Rotunda, but nobody's going to care. Like Cindy, most will breath a sigh of relief and go on to find a younger, more honest, and kinder man...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Emaam's still hurtin from the lesson Dave gave him.
Note heh's gone back to sniping,doesn'r dare expose his ignorance again.
Q. Is Sec of State a Cabinet level post??
Have you figured it out yet??
ROFLMAO!!
<quoted text>
Poor kid has a hard on for dave.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
So when you're wrong, you accuse me of being angry??
Nice try!!
You did aay that Obama was o;ur worst President.
I proved you to be a liar, once again.
But you and brother Dweeb lie all the time, about things large and small.
Must be the nasty air in Texas. Or is it the drought??
Fact is, Bush is rated as the 5th worst President in American History, while Obama was rated the 15th best!!
Per US News, a right leaning publication!!
Kind of puts a crimp in your neanderthal thinking, eh??
Deal with it!!
(now you can tell me how angry I am after proving you the fool!!)
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
According to you he is our 15th worst president. Stupid fck.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Retardican for sure
You sure are!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I find it funny that whenever you're on the losing side of a discussion, you resort to the old;

"you're angry"

"a little early to bbe sipping"

Thereby proving what a coward you are.

Yeah, so who was angry when it was determined that Bush was the 5th worst President in history??

You're Projection isn't working, Dweeb!!
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur little early to be sipping… But my post had nothing to do with China!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
TSM, Dweeb. Sameol', same ol'.
Your lies arent quite as loony as his, but that's what you created the sockpuppet for!!
The batshyt crazy things you want to say but don't dare, you say through the Dweeb.
You midgets aren't fooling anyone!!
<quoted text>
Snip snip, son.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Retardican for sure
dem tard for sure
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

47%'ers children need lunch....

CPS provides that service!!!

Fraud...?

Wait...

Employees of CPS with combined salaries of $230k getting help with feeding their children!

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/01/07/school...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, fatty. You've got nothing to say of any interest. Go watch TV and pretend you've got anything to say to anyone smarter than a Golden Retriever. Do it. Do it now!!! nobody cared what you had to say when you were young and they certainly haven't got anything to say to you now.
Liely, how nice of you to answer in such a manner, what a wonderful command of the English language you show...
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hi retardican, how about some new material..
Yeah, everyone is really getting sick of your "gfy" and "retardican" and "racist" this and that, your love affair with Randi Rhodes, how wonderful the incompetent Obama is, and that doesn't even cover your consistent inebriation...LOL
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
no. nice try though, scatterbrain.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> lily loves the race card
<quoted text>
Waxturd's really desperate.
He's got two of his sockpuppets talking to himself!!
ROFLMAO!!\\
What a Moonbat!!
Nucularabortionlowlifebottomfe ederwelfarerecipientforsure say what? LOL

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

They want to clone liberals. Don't they realize the easiest way is to offer welfare incentives to reproduce?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/expe...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

If it’s good for America it’s bad for Liberals/Democrats!! The Keystone Pipeline (Putting Americans Back to Work) The Obama’s administration once again bowing to the Environmental whackos, State Department said that it would not be able to conclude its review during the first quarter of the year!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
She is very well prepared.
She's had lots of time

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
What a country!!
We get to elect dictators!!
(At least in the view of retards!!)
<quoted text>
How right you are

Lily wrote: "Bush was a dictator"

Hahahahaha 2 stupid fcks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 779,281 - 779,300 of1,072,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy July 12 5 min PEllen 1
Abby July 12 7 min PEllen 1
Abby 7-11 11 min PEllen 14
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,657
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 46 min Not nice 32
Police: 2 dead, 16 wounded in weekend shootings 49 min Dont miss out 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min SpaceBlues 45,504
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••