Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,963)

Showing posts 779,241 - 779,260 of1,072,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
Hillary getting hot and impatient with moronic questions
Then Hillary should stop asking them.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Emaam's still hurtin from the lesson Dave gave him.

Note heh's gone back to sniping,doesn'r dare expose his ignorance again.

Q. Is Sec of State a Cabinet level post??

Have you figured it out yet??

ROFLMAO!!
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what dumbass dave does.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Liberals doin it all for the VA-JJ!

Illinois Planned Parenthood office...

Guilty of fraud....

Overcharged Medicaid....

$367k....

http://capoliticalnews.com/2012/09/06/planned...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.
Adolf Hitler
I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.
Adolf Hitler
If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
Adolf Hitler
Hate is more lasting than dislike.
Adolf Hitler
It is not truth that matters, but victory.
Adolf Hitler
Those could be Bush quotes. Hitler was a dictator. Remember when Bush said "this would be a heckuva a lot easier if I were a dictator"
"I'm a firm believer that if you tell people the same thing over and over again, they start to believe it"
I.e. that the terrorists on 9-11 were from Iraq
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
8 dummies thought this was brilliant and agreed!!!
and it only took one dummy to make your post.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.
Adolf Hitler
I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.
Adolf Hitler
If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
Adolf Hitler
Hate is more lasting than dislike.
Adolf Hitler
It is not truth that matters, but victory.
Adolf Hitler
This Hitler guy, is he a long-time Gruesome Old Prick or a Tea-partier left over from 2010?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> lily loves the race card
lily was well trained in the discipline of promoting emotion and hate. She really does love the race card, but doesn't realize why she uses it so often, even when it is not applicable. It comes natural to her.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Almost 800,000 posts and still waiting for that one intelligent one from a rightwinger. The wait continues...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
You make this up yourself of is it cut and paste?
"... Europe got the American president it wanted – the one who would present no threat to its own delusions. The United States is now officially one of us: an Old World country complete with class hatred, ethnic Balkanization, bourgeois guilt and a paternalist ruling elite'
Tea Party nuts controlled your inept campaign complete with the 47% video which will go down in history.
You have four more years to whine.
WorldNutDaily

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
8 dummies thought this was brilliant and agreed!!!
Did Damnably Bad Writer join up with Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleazy et. al.? Good stuff, http://www.hulu.com/watch/448546
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Those could be Bush quotes. Hitler was a dictator. Remember when Bush said "this would be a heckuva a lot easier if I were a dictator"
"I'm a firm believer that if you tell people the same thing over and over again, they start to believe it"
Reality is lily, they are not Bush quotes so cut the crap. The quotes unquestionably resemble your idiology and the idology of the left/Democrats today. Take another swig, fruitcake.

The dictator quote you provided is not even close to being relevant, idiot.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Are you really stupid eno;ugh to believe that every Sheriff in bumfuck, USA gets to decide the Constitutionality of any law??
If so, you're even dumber than you've presented yourself as.
Until it has reached th eSupreme Court and a decision is reached, every one of these tinhorn sheriffs can be arrested and jailed for failure to uphold US Law.
Funnyhow the so called "Patriots" are the first to declare that they will disobey the laws of the USA.
What would your underachieving Jump Street cops think??
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
Lol, did you see those soldiers in Georgia arrested for planning to overthrow the government, assassinate the President, among other charges, got only 5 years and 10 years probation. White supremacists
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand, but don't hate "all whites". More so, those of today that had nothing what so ever to do with what happen hundreds of years ago. Would you like to be blamed or hated for something you had no part in? Let us not forget. It was a white President that stop salvery. Also, white popele march too to set them free. Oh, and guess what? White people voted for a black President to be in office too, not once but twice. If you want to keep the hate agoing, that is your doing, but how can we all really come together, when people dwell on the past like they do? God even says in the Bible not to dwell on the past. Read that verse, hun, there is more to it. A good lesson learn in that message.
Maybe you misunderstood me or maybe I just forgot to include it in my postings. I love white folks the same as I love my people, but it's been Americas agenda to run away from the problem & not deal with it. The problem with that is when you come back the problem is still there. Sounds like you're an average person like me. How can I hate you for something neither you or I were born to see or go through? All I ask of you is that you recognize that there's still a problem to this day with racism & black folks especially black men are still targets of Americas elites ignorance. This problem only trickles down to the common man/woman when they choose to close there eye to the facts. That makes them just as ignorant. I do recognize the white population was a key factor in putting President Obama in office both times &i applaud! It's a huge step in the right direction! But until America deals with it's dark history, it's impossible too move on to the future. It would make that future a lie itself.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Almost 800,000 posts and still waiting for that one intelligent one from a rightwinger. The wait continues...
"Jimmy doesn't like it when people call Jimmy a dummy and a racist"
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
and you have made about 400,000 of them, nolife
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Now Obama is the incompetent dictator.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
WorldNutDaily
Joe Scarboring
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

On Democracy Promotion and the Failure of the “Freedom Agenda”

....If other nations wish to establish democratic governments of their own and the U.S. can render constructive, desired assistance, it may make sense to offer that assistance. Pushing for political change in other countries where U.S. efforts are neither welcome nor useful is a waste of resources and an unearned gift for the local regime. Democratists also consistently overestimate the value of U.S. support, which may be useful in some cases but which is hardly ever decisive or essential. The main objection to democracy promotion abroad that I have is that the U.S. government doesn’t have the right or responsibility to shape political conditions in other countries, and it shouldn’t try to do so unless our assistance is welcomed by most of the people in the other country. The debacle of the “freedom agenda” is a sobering cautionary tale of the kind of democracy promotion that harms the countries involved and backfires on the U.S.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
WAKE UP Democrats

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Are you really stupid eno;ugh to believe that every Sheriff in bumfuck, USA gets to decide the Constitutionality of any law??
If so, you're even dumber than you've presented yourself as.
Until it has reached th eSupreme Court and a decision is reached, every one of these tinhorn sheriffs can be arrested and jailed for failure to uphold US Law.
Funnyhow the so called "Patriots" are the first to declare that they will disobey the laws of the USA.
What would your underachieving Jump Street cops think??
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE PATRIOTS YOU WOULD NOT
BE ABLE TO TALK THIS BULLSHIT!!TRY THIS IN CHINA!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Spreading lies and rewriting history seems to be a popular rightwing trait.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 779,241 - 779,260 of1,072,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min No Warming 45,488
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 35 min andet1987 395
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Dems Destroy Democracy 1,829
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 1 hr Obama Sucks 7,562
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 48,690
Abby 7-11 2 hr edogxxx 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Afro-Euro-American Prez 173,619
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info