Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#845364 Jan 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> She ought to be. She stalled long enough. Another con job to cover up the incompetence of this administration.
Hillary destroyed Senator Johnson & made him look like the ass he is.

John McCain looked & spoke like an idiot claiming Rice should have gone on the Sunday talk shows & provide classified information.

I would like to know that when John McCain was supposedly told by Ambassador Stevens on how bad it was, where are his bills before the Senate, his talk in the Senate, any actions he took to fix it?

The biggest fool was the fraud Rand Paul . He was too f*cking uninformed to know embassy security is not always determined by the US but by the country where the embassy is located proving he is yet another dumbf*ck Tea Party jackass. Hillary basically ignored him.

Republicans keep making asses out of themselves.
skock a lack-a

Chicago, IL

#845365 Jan 23, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The midget from Texas said the shootings in TX don't matter because they were black on black. Yes,that is a racist comment.
It's the same in Chicago Lily--no one cares that the negroes are killing each other--other wise the poverty pimps would be out there marching everyday...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#845366 Jan 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geesh. Our fake teacher us going to torture us with her grammatical mistakes
Grammatical??? A grammar is, "1. a. The study of how words and their component parts combine to form sentences.
b. The study of structural relationships in language or in a language, sometimes including pronunciation, meaning, and linguistic history.
a. The system of inflections, syntax, and word formation of a language.
b. The system of rules implicit in a language, viewed as a mechanism for generating all sentences possible in that language.
a. A normative or prescriptive set of rules setting forth the current standard of usage for pedagogical or reference purposes.
b. Writing or speech judged with regard to such a set of rules.
4. A book containing the morphologic, syntactic, and semantic rules for a specific language.
a. The basic principles of an area of knowledge:

In other words it is a summation of correctness in language usage arrived at from study of the manner in which EDUCATED people used the language...to make it simple for you, simpleminded namE, you just wouldn't understand...GFY, some more
Nihlus Arterius

Akron, OH

#845367 Jan 23, 2013
Obama was right change is coming. He has brought about so much change that we are now having liberal republicans. Ooh i love it, i love it. A new kind of Republican has been made, it of course will cause internal strife and discord among the GOP. The tea party is full of despair, and is collapsing. Things are on the upswing.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#845368 Jan 23, 2013
And just what and where is this 'overwhelming evidence', you lying sack of dog feces??

All yo do is come here and lie, you stupid putz!!

Leo pretty much proved you a fool on this Campbell fellow, and all you can come back with is angry lies.

Figures, you're a Teabagger traitor!! Part of the hated 8%.
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
And saying you're a school teacher, despite OVERWELMING evidence to the contrary, doesn't make you one.
Campbell fits the profile, as evidenced by his words and deeds.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#845369 Jan 23, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Carol?
Watch Tuesday for rules change in the Senate
OK.

Will work well after Republicans take control in 2015.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845370 Jan 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
John McCain looked & spoke like an idiot claiming Rice should have gone on the Sunday talk shows & provide classified information.
I would like to know that when John McCain was supposedly told by Ambassador Stevens on how bad it was, where are his bills before the Senate, his talk in the Senate, any actions he took to fix it?
The biggest fool was the fraud Rand Paul . He was too f*cking uninformed to know embassy security is not always determined by the US but by the country where the embassy is located proving he is yet another dumbf*ck Tea Party jackass. Hillary basically ignored him.
Hillary delivered a super smackdown to these idiots; regarding McCain, you're absolutely right, if he knew about it before, what did he do about it? Felt the same when he asked that.
Missed Rand Paul; I saw him itching and twitching, sure he must have made a damn fool of himself too. Idiots. All of them
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#845371 Jan 23, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
isolationist Republican conservatives supported Hitler prior to World War II.
Henry Ford
Charles Lindberg
As well as Joseph Kennedy.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#845372 Jan 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> She ought to be. She stalled long enough. Another con job to cover up the incompetence of this administration.
If the committee is so interested in keeping the American people informed, they should quit fn around and release the classified report.

There were two attacks, one at the Benghazi consulate in which the ambassador and Smith died. There was a second attack hours later at a nearby CIA base where the two former Seals died. Hillary Clinton has no role in the CIA goings on__that would have been Petreaus's responsibility.

Same with the DOD not being prepared on 9/11, a known to be dangerous day for Americans. Hillary plays no role in the Department of Defense.

Today's hearing was a politically motivated waste of time and money, we learned zip, zilch nada that we didn't know by 9/16.

Have we learned yet why Ambassador Stevens was at the consulate while his security team was 400 miles away at the Embassy building in Tripoli?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#845373 Jan 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Sonic. They didn't play those on fox, and worldnutdaily.
How about this one "I'm the war President" and "the Constitution is just an old piece of paper"
correction....

Bush - Constitution 'Just A Goddamned Piece Of Paper'

Last month, Republican Congressional leaders filed into the Oval Office to meet with President George W. Bush and talk about renewing the controversial USA Patriot Act.

Several provisions of the act, passed in the shell shocked period immediately following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, caused enough anger that liberal groups like the American Civil Liberties Union had joined forces with prominent conservatives like Phyllis Schlafly and Bob Barr to oppose renewal.

GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

"I don't give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"

I've talked to three people present for the meeting that day and they all confirm that the President of the United States called the Constitution "a goddamned piece of paper."

http://rense.com/general69/paper.htm

here's one for you....

"Constitution is an outdated document"
skock a lack-a

Chicago, IL

#845374 Jan 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs Clinton is ALL ass.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845375 Jan 23, 2013
I don't give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#845376 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Carol said she was a history teacher!!! All her students must be on here.
carol says she was a nurse specializing in cleaning abortion waste before she was a history teacher...Mudbuilder says he was a builder before he went into modulars and investing in FEMA formaldehyde trailers...namE says he's a human being...yeah, the Gnarly Old Pervs are just rampant with mentally challenged liars.

Location hidden

#845377 Jan 23, 2013
The entire Republiclown Party is collapsing!!

Hillary worked them like the rubes they are.

Our next President!!

----------

BTW, did you notice how the Republiclowns are falling all over themselves to craft an immigration bill??

Suddenly, they realize the 'deport them all' bullshit was a stake in the heart for the Republiclowns.

Even the stupid Teabaggers learn, after being kicked in the teeth enough!!

No wonder they're all on liquid diets.
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845378 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Grammatical??? A grammar is, "1. a. The study of how words and their component parts combine to form sentences.
b. The study of structural relationships in language or in a language, sometimes including pronunciation, meaning, and linguistic history.
a. The system of inflections, syntax, and word formation of a language.
b. The system of rules implicit in a language, viewed as a mechanism for generating all sentences possible in that language.
a. A normative or prescriptive set of rules setting forth the current standard of usage for pedagogical or reference purposes.
b. Writing or speech judged with regard to such a set of rules.
4. A book containing the morphologic, syntactic, and semantic rules for a specific language.
a. The basic principles of an area of knowledge:
In other words it is a summation of correctness in language usage arrived at from study of the manner in which EDUCATED people used the language...to make it simple for you, simpleminded namE, you just wouldn't understand...GFY, some more
He probably thought it was his "grammar an' granpar"!
That moran has not had an original thought in four years, just copies others.

Location hidden

#845381 Jan 23, 2013
Nobraina leads a rich fantasy life!!

Why not, reality has been too cruel to him!!

He's an admitted racist Teabagger.

New Webster dictionary lists Teabagger as a synonym for loser!!
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
Will work well after Republicans take control in 2015.
Realist

Cynthiana, KY

#845382 Jan 23, 2013
> Just like the caveman of 10,000 years ago the African of 100 years ago were hunter gatherers. To lazy and stupid with a very small brain Africans didn't have the common sense to plant crops or make simple tools. While Europeons were building ships and sailing around the world Africans were picking undigested seeds and fruits from steaming piles of Elephant dung to survive. Africans have always lived on the droppings and refuge of other animals and black Americans are the same way. Food Stamps,ADC,Section 8,Affirmative Action are all droppings from the white man. The Black race is a Parasitic Race and will always live off the dung of modern society

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#845383 Jan 23, 2013
TSM wrote:
If itís good for America itís bad for Liberals/Democrats!! The Keystone Pipeline (Putting Americans Back to Work) The Obamaís administration once again bowing to the Environmental whackos, State Department said that it would not be able to conclude its review during the first quarter of the year!!
That's why Texans are having issues with it.
1) Not enough US made Steel
2) No local labor
3) Oil is not for US market

Landowners having land taken by eminent domain.

Just so Canadians can sell oil to China.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#845385 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Hillary delivered a super smackdown to these idiots; regarding McCain, you're absolutely right, if he knew about it before, what did he do about it? Felt the same when he asked that.
Missed Rand Paul; I saw him itching and twitching, sure he must have made a damn fool of himself too. Idiots. All of them
Old looney Paul will be running for president next time. I love it. Paul and Palin????? Talk about two P's in a pod.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#845386 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Grammatical??? A grammar is, "1. a. The study of how words and their component parts combine to form sentences.
You had to look up the deffinition. Hahaha and it proves you're a stupid fck. Hahahaha

" like being a slum developed doesn't make one a builder."

Hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min KiMerde 50,607
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,024
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 1 hr no one 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hot coed babe 47,487
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Frank 179,284
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 3 hr joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Grau 68,643
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]