Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln

United States

#845359 Jan 23, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
A fish rots from the head down...
New Jersey...
Free lunch program...
School Board President
Arrested for lying about income to qualify for fwee lunches!
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/05/stat...
"A fish rots from the head down..."

Romney
Ryan
Bush
Nixon
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#845360 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Johnson's a Teabagger.
Glad to see Hillary put him in his place.
did you see what he said in regards to Tammy Baldwin, WI's other Senator, after her election??
He's another sexist Teabagger. And they wonder why they have 8% support, all on Topix!!
""In an Associated Press interview on Wednesday, Johnson said he hoped he would be able to work with Baldwin in the Senate -- as soon as he explained the "facts" of the budget to her.
"Hopefully I can sit down and lay out for her my best understanding of the federal budget because they're simply the facts," he said. "Hopefully she'll agree with what the facts are and work toward common sense solutions."
"I was a double major in college in mathematics and political science, and I served for six years on the House Budget Committee in my first six years in the House," Baldwin responded in an interview with The Huffington Post on Friday.
"And I am very confident that when proposals come before the U.S. Senate, I will be able to evaluate them as to how they benefit or harm middle-class Wisconsinites. A yardstick of 'does it create jobs,''does it lower the deficit' and 'does it help grow the middle class' is an important one. I'm quite confident that I have those abilities," she added.
Baldwin has served in Congress since 1999; Johnson took office in 2011.
The congresswoman said she and Johnson have spoken since the election. "And I am confident that there will be issues in Wisconsin that we can work on, because there have been already in our two years overlapping," she said.
As the Wisconsin State Journal has noted, Johnson and Baldwin "represent near opposite ends of the political spectrum," with Johnson winning his Senate seat as part of the 2010 electoral surge of Tea Party-favored conservatives.
Baldwin will be the first woman senator from the state of Wisconsin and the first openly gay person in the U.S. Senate. She defeated the state's former Republican governor, Tommy Thompson, by approximately 6 percentage points on Tuesday.""
<quoted text>
and it's funny how that 8% thinks their opinions are in the majority.

kind of like the 4.26% of republicans who watch FOX acting like the ratings are a big deal.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#845361 Jan 23, 2013
yeah, I know, I spelled overwhelming wrong.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#845362 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
She must be really desperate if she's taken to changing her screenname.
<quoted text>
Whatever you say, ayn.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#845363 Jan 23, 2013
That's the ticket!!

We know using logic on these nitwits doesn't work.

We know using links to actual news reports has no affect on them, they deny all but their tinfoil hat craziness.

Time to give them their own sort of brain dead responses right back in kind!!

I'm using it on the Dweeb/TSM sockpuppet pair!!
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah yeah yeah, i'm trying to give DB a run for his money.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#845364 Jan 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> She ought to be. She stalled long enough. Another con job to cover up the incompetence of this administration.
Hillary destroyed Senator Johnson & made him look like the ass he is.

John McCain looked & spoke like an idiot claiming Rice should have gone on the Sunday talk shows & provide classified information.

I would like to know that when John McCain was supposedly told by Ambassador Stevens on how bad it was, where are his bills before the Senate, his talk in the Senate, any actions he took to fix it?

The biggest fool was the fraud Rand Paul . He was too f*cking uninformed to know embassy security is not always determined by the US but by the country where the embassy is located proving he is yet another dumbf*ck Tea Party jackass. Hillary basically ignored him.

Republicans keep making asses out of themselves.
skock a lack-a

Chicago, IL

#845365 Jan 23, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The midget from Texas said the shootings in TX don't matter because they were black on black. Yes,that is a racist comment.
It's the same in Chicago Lily--no one cares that the negroes are killing each other--other wise the poverty pimps would be out there marching everyday...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#845366 Jan 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geesh. Our fake teacher us going to torture us with her grammatical mistakes
Grammatical??? A grammar is, "1. a. The study of how words and their component parts combine to form sentences.
b. The study of structural relationships in language or in a language, sometimes including pronunciation, meaning, and linguistic history.
2.
a. The system of inflections, syntax, and word formation of a language.
b. The system of rules implicit in a language, viewed as a mechanism for generating all sentences possible in that language.
3.
a. A normative or prescriptive set of rules setting forth the current standard of usage for pedagogical or reference purposes.
b. Writing or speech judged with regard to such a set of rules.
4. A book containing the morphologic, syntactic, and semantic rules for a specific language.
5.
a. The basic principles of an area of knowledge:

In other words it is a summation of correctness in language usage arrived at from study of the manner in which EDUCATED people used the language...to make it simple for you, simpleminded namE, you just wouldn't understand...GFY, some more
Nihlus Arterius

Akron, OH

#845367 Jan 23, 2013
Obama was right change is coming. He has brought about so much change that we are now having liberal republicans. Ooh i love it, i love it. A new kind of Republican has been made, it of course will cause internal strife and discord among the GOP. The tea party is full of despair, and is collapsing. Things are on the upswing.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#845368 Jan 23, 2013
And just what and where is this 'overwhelming evidence', you lying sack of dog feces??

All yo do is come here and lie, you stupid putz!!

Leo pretty much proved you a fool on this Campbell fellow, and all you can come back with is angry lies.

Figures, you're a Teabagger traitor!! Part of the hated 8%.
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
And saying you're a school teacher, despite OVERWELMING evidence to the contrary, doesn't make you one.
Campbell fits the profile, as evidenced by his words and deeds.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#845369 Jan 23, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Carol?
Watch Tuesday for rules change in the Senate
OK.

Will work well after Republicans take control in 2015.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845370 Jan 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary destroyed Senator Johnson & made him look like the ass he is.
John McCain looked & spoke like an idiot claiming Rice should have gone on the Sunday talk shows & provide classified information.
I would like to know that when John McCain was supposedly told by Ambassador Stevens on how bad it was, where are his bills before the Senate, his talk in the Senate, any actions he took to fix it?
The biggest fool was the fraud Rand Paul . He was too f*cking uninformed to know embassy security is not always determined by the US but by the country where the embassy is located proving he is yet another dumbf*ck Tea Party jackass. Hillary basically ignored him.
Republicans keep making asses out of themselves.
Hillary delivered a super smackdown to these idiots; regarding McCain, you're absolutely right, if he knew about it before, what did he do about it? Felt the same when he asked that.
Missed Rand Paul; I saw him itching and twitching, sure he must have made a damn fool of himself too. Idiots. All of them
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#845371 Jan 23, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
isolationist Republican conservatives supported Hitler prior to World War II.
Henry Ford
Charles Lindberg
As well as Joseph Kennedy.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#845372 Jan 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> She ought to be. She stalled long enough. Another con job to cover up the incompetence of this administration.
If the committee is so interested in keeping the American people informed, they should quit fn around and release the classified report.

There were two attacks, one at the Benghazi consulate in which the ambassador and Smith died. There was a second attack hours later at a nearby CIA base where the two former Seals died. Hillary Clinton has no role in the CIA goings on__that would have been Petreaus's responsibility.

Same with the DOD not being prepared on 9/11, a known to be dangerous day for Americans. Hillary plays no role in the Department of Defense.

Today's hearing was a politically motivated waste of time and money, we learned zip, zilch nada that we didn't know by 9/16.

Have we learned yet why Ambassador Stevens was at the consulate while his security team was 400 miles away at the Embassy building in Tripoli?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#845373 Jan 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Sonic. They didn't play those on fox, and worldnutdaily.
How about this one "I'm the war President" and "the Constitution is just an old piece of paper"
correction....

Bush - Constitution 'Just A Goddamned Piece Of Paper'

2005....

Last month, Republican Congressional leaders filed into the Oval Office to meet with President George W. Bush and talk about renewing the controversial USA Patriot Act.

Several provisions of the act, passed in the shell shocked period immediately following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, caused enough anger that liberal groups like the American Civil Liberties Union had joined forces with prominent conservatives like Phyllis Schlafly and Bob Barr to oppose renewal.

GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

"I don't give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"

I've talked to three people present for the meeting that day and they all confirm that the President of the United States called the Constitution "a goddamned piece of paper."

http://rense.com/general69/paper.htm

here's one for you....

"Constitution is an outdated document"
skock a lack-a

Chicago, IL

#845374 Jan 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary destroyed Senator Johnson & made him look like the ass he is.
John McCain looked & spoke like an idiot claiming Rice should have gone on the Sunday talk shows & provide classified information.
I would like to know that when John McCain was supposedly told by Ambassador Stevens on how bad it was, where are his bills before the Senate, his talk in the Senate, any actions he took to fix it?
The biggest fool was the fraud Rand Paul . He was too f*cking uninformed to know embassy security is not always determined by the US but by the country where the embassy is located proving he is yet another dumbf*ck Tea Party jackass. Hillary basically ignored him.
Republicans keep making asses out of themselves.
Mrs Clinton is ALL ass.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845375 Jan 23, 2013
I don't give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#845376 Jan 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol said she was a history teacher!!! All her students must be on here.
carol says she was a nurse specializing in cleaning abortion waste before she was a history teacher...Mudbuilder says he was a builder before he went into modulars and investing in FEMA formaldehyde trailers...namE says he's a human being...yeah, the Gnarly Old Pervs are just rampant with mentally challenged liars.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#845377 Jan 23, 2013
The entire Republiclown Party is collapsing!!

Hillary worked them like the rubes they are.

Our next President!!

----------

BTW, did you notice how the Republiclowns are falling all over themselves to craft an immigration bill??

Suddenly, they realize the 'deport them all' bullshit was a stake in the heart for the Republiclowns.

Even the stupid Teabaggers learn, after being kicked in the teeth enough!!

No wonder they're all on liquid diets.
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary destroyed Senator Johnson & made him look like the ass he is.
John McCain looked & spoke like an idiot claiming Rice should have gone on the Sunday talk shows & provide classified information.
I would like to know that when John McCain was supposedly told by Ambassador Stevens on how bad it was, where are his bills before the Senate, his talk in the Senate, any actions he took to fix it?
The biggest fool was the fraud Rand Paul . He was too f*cking uninformed to know embassy security is not always determined by the US but by the country where the embassy is located proving he is yet another dumbf*ck Tea Party jackass. Hillary basically ignored him.
Republicans keep making asses out of themselves.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845378 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Grammatical??? A grammar is, "1. a. The study of how words and their component parts combine to form sentences.
b. The study of structural relationships in language or in a language, sometimes including pronunciation, meaning, and linguistic history.
2.
a. The system of inflections, syntax, and word formation of a language.
b. The system of rules implicit in a language, viewed as a mechanism for generating all sentences possible in that language.
3.
a. A normative or prescriptive set of rules setting forth the current standard of usage for pedagogical or reference purposes.
b. Writing or speech judged with regard to such a set of rules.
4. A book containing the morphologic, syntactic, and semantic rules for a specific language.
5.
a. The basic principles of an area of knowledge:
In other words it is a summation of correctness in language usage arrived at from study of the manner in which EDUCATED people used the language...to make it simple for you, simpleminded namE, you just wouldn't understand...GFY, some more
He probably thought it was his "grammar an' granpar"!
That moran has not had an original thought in four years, just copies others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Fair Game 47,071
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min Mandela 68,566
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min KiMare 50,064
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 5 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]