Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#845435 Jan 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
In the coming months, Republican lawmakers will be fighting tooth and nail against the agenda President Obama laid out during Tuesday's inaugural address: his call to action on equality, immigration reform, reducing gun violence, protecting social programs, addressing climate change and more.
And Republican Rep. Justin Amash of Michigan neatly explains why the upcoming fights might be a problem for the GOP:
The public is not behind us, and that’s a real problem for our party.
He can't help it if the lowlife bottomfeeder welfare leeches like you are becoming the majority.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#845436 Jan 23, 2013
URdebil wrote:
<quoted text>
This IS kinda fun!
Anyone else having fun besides me and debil, also known as the Great Deceiver?
To answer your question in part, that is not Debil, and you've never been anyone's idea of a good time...well, Mitch McConnell maybe, but he's a $2.98 dollar bill.
JJFlash

Orlando, FL

#845437 Jan 23, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you man
I love you too man.
LumpyWhiteGash

Chicago, IL

#845438 Jan 23, 2013
Hey y'all. Got any cans for the Marine Corp Superbowl Big Can Collection that takes place every year like it does this year? Just leave 'em out on the front porch on Superbowl Sunday and we'll come around and pick 'em up. Thank you and God Bless.

This is got nothin' to do with feedin' the blacks nor nuthin', don't worry about that.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#845439 Jan 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave is really hung up on calling women sluts.
Guessing Dave is illegitimate himself.
You said it.

You said an increase in unwed motherhood showed a decline in morals.

So these unwed mothers are immoral.

Immoral, running around having unwed intercourse, yep, you & Rush Limbaugh called them sluts.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#845440 Jan 23, 2013
Little enthusiasm for Obama’s Inauguration, TV Rating down Substantially, 60% did not Watch Swear in Ceremony!! We have a poll taken by Gallup between January 7-10 shows that when Americans were asked whether they had a positive view of the country, only 39% agreed!! So how and the Heck did Obama get reelected, it simple the Liberals/Democrats Low IQ voters turn out had an impact!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#845441 Jan 23, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
first it has to be passed...
"In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."
LumpyWhiteGash

Chicago, IL

#845442 Jan 23, 2013
GuessWhoAgain wrote:
So...while debil is preoccupied for the moment trying to decide which name to steal this time...why is Hillary so upset that we, the people, have a right to know why an American ambassasor and three other Americans were murdered on her watch?
Well, I know you didn't ask me specifically, but I reckon it's cause that's just how women get when you piss on their leg. Take it from me, Ma'am, I know.
USTreasury

Orlando, FL

#845443 Jan 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> All the major world banks printing money like Sherman toilet paper. What happens when you pump a balloon up too far.
Can you say worldwide Wiemar Republic? Zimbabwe? They are playing with fire hoping they can extinguish the flame before we get burned. The whole world will be in flames if they get it wrong. It will make 08-09 look like minor slowdown. They have been kicking this can down the road for 4 years now. They are running out of road. I hope you are preparing.
Preparing as best I can. Seems like, unless one has a safe full of gold bars, we're all pretty much screwed. No matter how prepared we are.

And it really does weigh heavy on my mind.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#845444 Jan 23, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur I think Castro/ Chavez was both Freely Elected!!
Among others. You see where Raul is turning Cuba ito a capitalist country just as fast as he can? Fired 1 million government workers. Turning over to private business more and more of what the government use to do. Hell if we don't watch out GM will be building a couple of factories there.
URDebil

Orlando, FL

#845445 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>To answer your question in part, that is not Debil, and you've never been anyone's idea of a good time...well, Mitch McConnell maybe, but he's a $2.98 dollar bill.
Am I detecting a confession of sorts?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#845446 Jan 23, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
I was a liberal, but when I realized how it was changing, I could no longer subscribe to that ideology.
Exactly and why the Democrats split to begin with in 1960 into two factions, the New Left which took over the Democratic Party changed the direction of the Liberal movement forever that was set in motion by FDR for the worst and the Old Left which aligned itself with the FDR Liberal Ideology were conservative with the views that FDR created bailed and left the Democrat Party for the Republican Party which the Democrats that crossed over and changed affiliation to Republican in the 1960's were labeled as Neo Conservatives since they didnt really adhere to the Republican Conservative values that the Republicans adhered to during the 1960's but still adhered to the values that FDR adopted as the New Liberal view when crossed over which today would be more considered to the center.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#845447 Jan 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> All the major world banks printing money like Sherman toilet paper. What happens when you pump a balloon up too far.
Can you say worldwide Wiemar Republic? Zimbabwe? They are playing with fire hoping they can extinguish the flame before we get burned. The whole world will be in flames if they get it wrong. It will make 08-09 look like minor slowdown. They have been kicking this can down the road for 4 years now. They are running out of road. I hope you are preparing.
Just like the ad on the local Rush Limbaugh radio show.

"Times are OK now but what if things go bad" (sounds of people in panic, women screaming)

"Will you be prepared?"

"At Storm Mountain, we can train you in combat skills, sniper warfare, and teach you to be a master of your own weapon"

Fear Mongering for profit.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#845448 Jan 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Issa.
BTW it looks as though Rand's baby boy is in some pretty deep sht for a youngster. Not long ago those charges would have gotten lost but with today's media watching every move that kid could very well end up a convicted felon.
A political witch hunt.

Besides, the charges are misdemeanors.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#845449 Jan 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it.
You said an increase in unwed motherhood showed a decline in morals.
So these unwed mothers are immoral.
Immoral, running around having unwed intercourse, yep, you & Rush Limbaugh called them sluts.
What would you call them?
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#845450 Jan 23, 2013
Child care for Texas 47%'ers.....

2002 audit found $6.3m in overpayments....

Babysitting is expensive

D04723.pdf
LoyalOpposition

Orlando, FL

#845451 Jan 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."
And getting it up the wazoo.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#845452 Jan 23, 2013
flack wrote:
Lily, Ghost, Homer...lookit, flack Massey uses SHERMAN toilet paper! Anyone SEEN it? He's a prepper with a rainbow-chromed baboon butt?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#845453 Jan 23, 2013
Mitch McConnell and Boehner have to be the two biggest phonies in the house.Just to look at either makes me ill, yet as obvious as they are the righties would follow an orangutan as long as there is an "R". They prove it daily.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#845454 Jan 23, 2013
TSM wrote:
Little enthusiasm for Obama’s Inauguration, TV Rating down Substantially, 60% did not Watch Swear in Ceremony!! We have a poll taken by Gallup between January 7-10 shows that when Americans were asked whether they had a positive view of the country, only 39% agreed!! So how and the Heck did Obama get reelected, it simple the Liberals/Democrats Low IQ voters turn out had an impact!!
Yes just as I said along with the people who stayed home because they could not vote for Romney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex 15 min rahul 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Jacques Ottawa 181,813
amy 12-20 34 min Pippa 5
abby 12-20 52 min Pippa 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,917
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Sunshine 49,190
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler