Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845343 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, everyone is really getting sick of your "gfy" and "retardican" and "racist" this and that, your love affair with Randi Rhodes, how wonderful the incompetent Obama is, and that doesn't even cover your consistent inebriation...LOL
ok, how about fk off idiot?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#845344 Jan 23, 2013
More dipshit propaganda.

Who needs XL?? Not America. If you knew anything about the Pipeline business, you'd realize that Obama is helping US pipeline outfits, like KMP, EPD, PAA NS.

You a Canadian?? You want a Canadian pipeline outfit controlling pipes in the USA??

What are you, a freakin' Marxist Communist??

Here's just one piece to prove your stupidity on this subject;

""Pipeline companies Enterprise Products Partners L.P.(EPD - Analyst Report) and Enbridge Inc.(ENB - Snapshot Report) have completed their reversal operation of the Seaway pipeline. This will enable crude oil to flow from Oklahoma storage hub to the Gulf Coast refining hub.

The reversal of the Seaway pipeline was first announced on November 2011, when the U.S. energy behemoth ConocoPhillips (COP - Analyst Report) sold its 50% stake in the pipeline for $1.1 billion to Enbridge.

This turnaround of the 500-mile, 30-inch diameter line will facilitate North American crude oil producers in transporting more than 4 million barrels per day (BPD)of oil to U.S. Gulf Coast refineries. Initially, the pipeline will have the capacity to transport 150,000 BPD, which will likely exceed 400,000 BPD in the first quarter of 2013 upon further alternations as well as improved pumping capabilities.""

----------

Of course, you bweing a nitwit, you don't know anything about this.

Obama is helping American Pipeline Companies to compete with TransCanada.

While you want to give our nation to the Canadians!!

Thanks so much for proving what a traitor your types are, with your 'hate AMerica' stupidity!!

Before you come back with another insipid comment, I might add that American oil prduction is higher under Obama than it has been for a long, long time!!

----------

""American Oil Growing Most Since First Well Signals Independence""

""The U.S. expanded its oil production this year by the most since the first commercial well was drilled in 1859, upending a belief that Americans were increasingly hooked on foreign crude.

Domestic output grew by a record 766,000 barrels a day to the highest level in 15 years, government data show, putting the nation on pace to surpass Saudi Arabia as the world’s largest producer by 2020. Net petroleum imports have fallen by more than 38 percent since the 2005 peak and now account for 41 percent of demand, down from 60 percent seven years ago, moving the U.S. closer to energy independence than it has been in decades.

Seven years after President George W. Bush declared “America is addicted to oil, much of which is imported from unstable parts of the world,” the country has so much crude that it was able to join Europe in choking off exports from Iran without pushing U.S. benchmark prices over $100 a barrel. And refining capacity helped make the U.S. the world’s largest fuel supplier. Even in Venezuela, where Exxon Mobil Corp.(XOM)’s assets were seized, more and more cars run on gasoline made in America.

“The U.S. has a huge lead in the 21st century in maintaining its superpower status,” said Ed Morse, global head of commodities research at Citigroup Inc. in New York.“There was absolutely no way to anticipate the level of growth in the oil supply.”

----------

I'm happy to debunk your teabagger hatred and ignorance!!
TSM wrote:
If it’s good for America it’s bad for Liberals/Democrats!! The Keystone Pipeline (Putting Americans Back to Work) The Obama’s administration once again bowing to the Environmental whackos, State Department said that it would not be able to conclude its review during the first quarter of the year!!
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#845345 Jan 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>I don't take advice from fake teachers.
Good one.
If we all say the same dumb things we won't look so dumb.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845346 Jan 23, 2013
JumpingJackFlash wrote:
<quoted text>
Marx was...
"I carefully selected my friends...seeking out Marxist professors..."
Ronad Reagan
No, wasn't Reagan who said that...
Let me see...George W. Bush?
No...wasn't Bush.
Oh, yeah, it was Barack Hussein Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetero, the President of the United States who said he sought out Marxist professors.
Wonder why he did that...
Carol the white supremacist birfer

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#845347 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"John Campbell was born in Georgia on June 24, 1811. He was admitted to the bar in Georgia at 17 years of age, in 1828. Two years later, he moved to Alabama to practice law, where he was lauded an an excellent advocate. A seat on the Court opened after the death in 1852 of John McKinley, also from Alabama. That was a presidential election year, and Millard Fillmore, a lame duck, was unable to gain Senate approval of any his three nominees to the seat. After the inauguration of Franklin Pierce in March 1853, some members of the Supreme Court urged him to nominate Campbell, who was an experience Supreme Court advocate. Campbell was just 41 years old, although he had been practicing law for over 20 years. As a southerner, Campbell supported the institution of slavery, and in 1857 wrote a strong opinion in Dred Scott asserting the claim that the Constitution was a compact among the states. This consequence of the "compact" theory of the Constitution was that states possessed the power to leave the Union. When Alabama seceded from the Union in April 1861, Campbell resigned from the Court and returned to the state. He served in the Confederate executive branch, and after the war was imprisoned for several months. After Campbell was released from prison, he moved to New Orleans, Louisiana and practiced law. He was the lawyer for the butchers in 1873 in the Slaughterhouse Cases. Although his clients lost, the Court borrowed his arguments in the late 1890s when it began to strike down state laws on substantive due process grounds."
Show me where he was a liberal...just because you say something doesn't make it so...like being a slum developed doesn't make one a builder.
Oh geesh. Our fake teacher us going to torture us with her grammatical mistakes

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#845348 Jan 23, 2013
JumpingJackFlash wrote:
<quoted text>
Marx was...
"I carefully selected my friends...seeking out Marxist professors..."
Ronad Reagan
No, wasn't Reagan who said that...
Let me see...George W. Bush?
No...wasn't Bush.
Oh, yeah, it was Barack Hussein Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetero, the President of the United States who said he sought out Marxist professors.
Wonder why he did that...
Hi, carol...he was writing a memoir showing the alienation and rite of passage of a biracial young male trying to fit in with a strange, unaccepting adult world...you don't remember that archetype? You don't know what an archetype is???
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845349 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Empirical evidence shows that any teacher you might ever claim to have had was a "fake," and "nobody done ever learned you nothin'...flack seen it."
Carol said she was a history teacher!!! All her students must be on here.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#845350 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Empirical evidence shows that any teacher you might ever claim to have had was a "fake," and "nobody done ever learned you nothin'...flack seen it."
Evidence? You mean like this, fake teacher?

" like being a slum developed doesn't make one a builder."

Stupid fck.
JumpingJackFlash

Orlando, FL

#845351 Jan 23, 2013
Homer, how come you always keep saying everything is getting better when CNN Money says the Federal Reserve was blind to the crisis in 2007 and there was a calm before the storm then too.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/18/news/economy/...

Are you sure things are going to get better?

Because you wouldn't say it if it weren't true. Right?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#845352 Jan 23, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
no. nice try though, scatterbrain.
yeah yeah yeah, i'm trying to give DB a run for his money.

Location hidden

#845354 Jan 23, 2013
She must be really desperate if she's taken to changing her screenname.

Kinda like when she went to Lorac!!

Have you noticed how wacky the nitwits are behaving??

Seems the Inauguration, with the reality of Obama bossing them around for four more years, is realy taking a toll on thses nitwits.

I'm lovin' it!!
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol the white supremacist birfer
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#845355 Jan 23, 2013
Bloomberg is a Racist Dictator, Just Like Obama:

NEW YORK (AP)-- Opponents of the city's limit on the size of sugary drinks are raising questions of racial fairness alongside other complaints as the novel restriction faces a court test.

The NAACP's New York state branch and the Hispanic Federation have joined beverage makers and sellers in trying to stop the rule from taking effect March 12. With a hearing set Wednesday, critics are attacking what they call an inconsistent and undemocratic regulation, while city officials and health experts defend it as a pioneering and proper move to fight obesity.

The issue is complex for the minority advocates, especially given obesity rates that are higher than average among blacks and Hispanics, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control. The groups say in court papers they're concerned about the discrepancy, but the soda rule will unduly harm minority businesses and "freedom of choice in low-income communities."

The latest in a line of healthy-eating initiatives during Mayor Michael Bloomberg's administration, the beverage rule bars restaurants and many other eateries from selling high-sugar drinks in cups or containers bigger than 16 ounces. Violations could bring $200 fines; the city doesn't plan to start imposing those until June.

The city Board of Health OK'd the measure in September. Officials cited the city's rising obesity rate - about 24 percent of adults, up from 18 percent in 2002 - and pointed to studies linking sugary drinks to weight gain. Care for obesity-related illnesses costs more than $4.7 billion a year citywide, with government programs paying about 60 percent of that, according to city Health Commissioner Dr. Thomas Farley.

"It would be irresponsible for (the health board) not to act in the face of an epidemic of this proportion," the city says in court papers. The National Association of Local Boards of Health and several public health scholars have backed the city's position in filings of their own.

Opponents portray the regulation as government nagging that turns sugary drinks into a scapegoat when many factors are at play in the nation's growing girth.

The American Beverage Association and other groups, including movie theater owners and Korean grocers, sued. They argue that the first-of-its-kind restriction should have gone before the elected City Council instead of being approved by the Bloomberg-appointed health board.

Five City Council members echo that view in a court filing, saying the Council is "the proper forum for balancing the city's myriad interests in matters of public health." The Bloomberg administration counters that the health board, made up of doctors and other health professionals, has the "specialized expertise" needed to make the call on limiting cola sizes.

The suit also argues the rule is too narrow to be fair. Alcohol, unsweetened juice and milk-based drinks are excluded, as are supermarkets and many convenience stores - including 7-Eleven, home of the Big Gulp - that aren't subject to city health regulations.

The NAACP and the Hispanic Federation, a network of 100 northeastern groups, say minority-owned delis and corner stores will end up at a disadvantage compared to grocery chains.

"This sweeping regulation will no doubt burden and disproportionally impact minority-owned businesses at a time when these businesses can least afford it," they said in court papers. They say the city should focus instead on increasing physical education in schools.

During Bloomberg's 11-year tenure, the city also has made chain restaurants post calorie counts on their menus and barred artificial trans fats in french fries and other restaurant food.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845356 Jan 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Thanks Sonic. They didn't play those on fox, and worldnutdaily.

How about this one "I'm the war President" and "the Constitution is just an old piece of paper"

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#845357 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"John Campbell was born in Georgia on June 24, 1811. He was admitted to the bar in Georgia at 17 years of age, in 1828. Two years later, he moved to Alabama to practice law, where he was lauded an an excellent advocate. A seat on the Court opened after the death in 1852 of John McKinley, also from Alabama. That was a presidential election year, and Millard Fillmore, a lame duck, was unable to gain Senate approval of any his three nominees to the seat. After the inauguration of Franklin Pierce in March 1853, some members of the Supreme Court urged him to nominate Campbell, who was an experience Supreme Court advocate. Campbell was just 41 years old, although he had been practicing law for over 20 years. As a southerner, Campbell supported the institution of slavery, and in 1857 wrote a strong opinion in Dred Scott asserting the claim that the Constitution was a compact among the states. This consequence of the "compact" theory of the Constitution was that states possessed the power to leave the Union. When Alabama seceded from the Union in April 1861, Campbell resigned from the Court and returned to the state. He served in the Confederate executive branch, and after the war was imprisoned for several months. After Campbell was released from prison, he moved to New Orleans, Louisiana and practiced law. He was the lawyer for the butchers in 1873 in the Slaughterhouse Cases. Although his clients lost, the Court borrowed his arguments in the late 1890s when it began to strike down state laws on substantive due process grounds."
Show me where he was a liberal...just because you say something doesn't make it so...like being a slum developed doesn't make one a builder.
And saying you're a school teacher, despite OVERWELMING evidence to the contrary, doesn't make you one.

Campbell fits the profile, as evidenced by his words and deeds.
Gunner

United States

#845358 Jan 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>Evidence? You mean like this, fake teacher?

" like being a slum developed doesn't make one a builder."

Stupid fck.
Woman hater!
Lincoln

United States

#845359 Jan 23, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
A fish rots from the head down...
New Jersey...
Free lunch program...
School Board President
Arrested for lying about income to qualify for fwee lunches!
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/05/stat...
"A fish rots from the head down..."

Romney
Ryan
Bush
Nixon
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#845360 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Johnson's a Teabagger.
Glad to see Hillary put him in his place.
did you see what he said in regards to Tammy Baldwin, WI's other Senator, after her election??
He's another sexist Teabagger. And they wonder why they have 8% support, all on Topix!!
""In an Associated Press interview on Wednesday, Johnson said he hoped he would be able to work with Baldwin in the Senate -- as soon as he explained the "facts" of the budget to her.
"Hopefully I can sit down and lay out for her my best understanding of the federal budget because they're simply the facts," he said. "Hopefully she'll agree with what the facts are and work toward common sense solutions."
"I was a double major in college in mathematics and political science, and I served for six years on the House Budget Committee in my first six years in the House," Baldwin responded in an interview with The Huffington Post on Friday.
"And I am very confident that when proposals come before the U.S. Senate, I will be able to evaluate them as to how they benefit or harm middle-class Wisconsinites. A yardstick of 'does it create jobs,''does it lower the deficit' and 'does it help grow the middle class' is an important one. I'm quite confident that I have those abilities," she added.
Baldwin has served in Congress since 1999; Johnson took office in 2011.
The congresswoman said she and Johnson have spoken since the election. "And I am confident that there will be issues in Wisconsin that we can work on, because there have been already in our two years overlapping," she said.
As the Wisconsin State Journal has noted, Johnson and Baldwin "represent near opposite ends of the political spectrum," with Johnson winning his Senate seat as part of the 2010 electoral surge of Tea Party-favored conservatives.
Baldwin will be the first woman senator from the state of Wisconsin and the first openly gay person in the U.S. Senate. She defeated the state's former Republican governor, Tommy Thompson, by approximately 6 percentage points on Tuesday.""
<quoted text>
and it's funny how that 8% thinks their opinions are in the majority.

kind of like the 4.26% of republicans who watch FOX acting like the ratings are a big deal.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#845361 Jan 23, 2013
yeah, I know, I spelled overwhelming wrong.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#845362 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
She must be really desperate if she's taken to changing her screenname.
<quoted text>
Whatever you say, ayn.

Location hidden

#845363 Jan 23, 2013
That's the ticket!!

We know using logic on these nitwits doesn't work.

We know using links to actual news reports has no affect on them, they deny all but their tinfoil hat craziness.

Time to give them their own sort of brain dead responses right back in kind!!

I'm using it on the Dweeb/TSM sockpuppet pair!!
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah yeah yeah, i'm trying to give DB a run for his money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min Mandela 68,673
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min Hey U 50,660
Amy 10-24 2 hr RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr Wolverine33 654
Rattlesnake Logic 9 hr i need a bump to 22
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]