Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#845323 Jan 23, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans Nixon and Goldwater major cheerleaders for Vietnam War.
9/11 the most memorable screw up, we all remember the day, etched in our soul.
No attacks on US Soil under President Obama 2009 to 2012
Yes there were.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#845324 Jan 23, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler also went after the intelligentsia, you know the liberals/smart people, free thinkers, also teachers, artists, and the so-called elitists. Sound familiar? Which group attacks these people today?
Attacks on any person are usually because of things they do or say, not because of their education or title. Supreme Court Justice John A. Campbell was a liberal Democrat "prodigy" who was instrumental in the 'Dred Scott Decision'. You should read his concurring opinion, it shows quite clearly what liberal Democrats are capable of.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#845325 Jan 23, 2013
Your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem, nitwit!!

The list clearly showed Bush to be among the worst Presidents!!

Allow me to make it easier for reading challenged nitwits like you;

""It's too soon to judge the current one, but for past presidents, the verdict is in. U.S. News has averaged the results of five polls to make a slideshow of the worst chief executives. The years before the Civil War produced an era of failure: Six of seven presidents who served from 1841 to 1861 made the list.

An Update: A 2010 survey ranks Barack Obama as the 15th best president and George W. Bush among the worst."

----------

Glad I could help the uneducated among us!!

That sort of stupidity is what got you in so much trouble with Dave!!

Q. Is Sec of State a Cabinet level Post??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You shoulldn't be calling anyone stupid, son, after your "worst president" post. That's the type of letter many, many, many sheriffs are sending. Read them and weep some more. Hahahahaha
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#845326 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Look, mentally, but especially idiomatically challenged namE, you really should check the meaning of "having a hard on for" in a slang or urban dictionary before continuing to announce to all, "My name is namE, and I am an idiot."
Oh, puleese!

Zzzzzz....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#845327 Jan 23, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She is very well prepared.
She ought to be. She stalled long enough. Another con job to cover up the incompetence of this administration.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bentonville, AR

#845328 Jan 23, 2013
A fish rots from the head down...

New Jersey...

Free lunch program...

School Board President

Arrested for lying about income to qualify for fwee lunches!
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/05/stat...
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#845329 Jan 23, 2013
I don't really know what happened in the schools.
I'm not allowed within a 1000 feet.
Stupid liberal judge thinks I'm a danger to children.
JumpingJackFlash

Orlando, FL

#845330 Jan 23, 2013
Homer, did you see this - from one of the Obama Team Cheerleaders no less - this morning?

http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/sy...
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#845331 Jan 23, 2013
I meant principals.
Got distracted staring at a young boy.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#845332 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Look, mentally, but especially idiomatically challenged namE, you really should check the meaning of "having a hard on for" in a slang or urban dictionary before continuing to announce to all, "My name is namE, and I am an idiot."
I don't take advice from fake teachers.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#845333 Jan 23, 2013
A fish rots from the head down

Ill be back. Gotta register.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#845334 Jan 23, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Attacks on any person are usually because of things they do or say, not because of their education or title. Supreme Court Justice John A. Campbell was a liberal Democrat "prodigy" who was instrumental in the 'Dred Scott Decision'. You should read his concurring opinion, it shows quite clearly what liberal Democrats are capable of.
"John Campbell was born in Georgia on June 24, 1811. He was admitted to the bar in Georgia at 17 years of age, in 1828. Two years later, he moved to Alabama to practice law, where he was lauded an an excellent advocate. A seat on the Court opened after the death in 1852 of John McKinley, also from Alabama. That was a presidential election year, and Millard Fillmore, a lame duck, was unable to gain Senate approval of any his three nominees to the seat. After the inauguration of Franklin Pierce in March 1853, some members of the Supreme Court urged him to nominate Campbell, who was an experience Supreme Court advocate. Campbell was just 41 years old, although he had been practicing law for over 20 years. As a southerner, Campbell supported the institution of slavery, and in 1857 wrote a strong opinion in Dred Scott asserting the claim that the Constitution was a compact among the states. This consequence of the "compact" theory of the Constitution was that states possessed the power to leave the Union. When Alabama seceded from the Union in April 1861, Campbell resigned from the Court and returned to the state. He served in the Confederate executive branch, and after the war was imprisoned for several months. After Campbell was released from prison, he moved to New Orleans, Louisiana and practiced law. He was the lawyer for the butchers in 1873 in the Slaughterhouse Cases. Although his clients lost, the Court borrowed his arguments in the late 1890s when it began to strike down state laws on substantive due process grounds."

Show me where he was a liberal...just because you say something doesn't make it so...like being a slum developed doesn't make one a builder.
JumpingJackFlash

Orlando, FL

#845335 Jan 23, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Mao was...
Lenin was...
Stalin was...
Pol Pot was....
Marx was...

"I carefully selected my friends...seeking out Marxist professors..."
Ronad Reagan

No, wasn't Reagan who said that...

Let me see...George W. Bush?

No...wasn't Bush.

Oh, yeah, it was Barack Hussein Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetero, the President of the United States who said he sought out Marxist professors.

Wonder why he did that...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#845336 Jan 23, 2013
One of the best things for our national interest in the future is never allow anymore tea Baggers get their ignorant hands on the Government. Reduce the Republicans to a point of no relevance. That's the best safeguard for America...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845337 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I just saw part of it, and "Oh, how the mighty have fallen." It's a shame really, from once being an honorable--in matters of country--man who was decimated by the Bush/Rove attack/lie/smear campaign, now when McCain passes, there may be a lying in state in the Rotunda, but nobody's going to care. Like Cindy, most will breath a sigh of relief and go on to find a younger, more honest, and kinder man...
Yeah, he's been supported by Cindy all these years and hates the hand that fed him; wants to lash out at all women. His wife and daughter are opposed to him on everything. He's irrelevant.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#845338 Jan 23, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
We can be thankful wall street and the banks never asked for tax payers money.
lol! I assume this was done tongue in cheek!
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#845339 Jan 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>She ought to be. She stalled long enough. Another con job to cover up the incompetence of this administration.
Is that opinion?
Or can I repeat it a hundred times today without looking dumb?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#845340 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem, nitwit!!
The list clearly showed Bush to be among the worst Presidents!!
Allow me to make it easier for reading challenged nitwits like you;
""It's too soon to judge the current one, but for past presidents, the verdict is in. U.S. News has averaged the results of five polls to make a slideshow of the worst chief executives. The years before the Civil War produced an era of failure: Six of seven presidents who served from 1841 to 1861 made the list.
An Update: A 2010 survey ranks Barack Obama as the 15th best president and George W. Bush among the worst."
----------
Glad I could help the uneducated among us!!
That sort of stupidity is what got you in so much trouble with Dave!!
Q. Is Sec of State a Cabinet level Post??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
My reading comprehension is just fine. You posted what you called a list of worst presidents. Obama was 15th on that list. Hahahahaha stupid fck.

Secretary of state is a position in the cabinet, not the cabinet itself. But since you can't even understand your own sources, i don't expect you to understand that.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#845341 Jan 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't take advice from fake teachers.
Empirical evidence shows that any teacher you might ever claim to have had was a "fake," and "nobody done ever learned you nothin'...flack seen it."
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#845342 Jan 23, 2013
JumpingJackFlash wrote:
<quoted text>Marx was...

"I carefully selected my friends...seeking out Marxist professors..."
Ronad Reagan

No, wasn't Reagan who said that...

Let me see...George W. Bush?

No...wasn't Bush.

Oh, yeah, it was Barack Hussein Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetero, the President of the United States who said he sought out Marxist professors.

Wonder why he did that...
I love you man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-20 6 min Ralph 17
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Wondering 50,598
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min HughBe 70,002
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,642
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 179,283
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,486
Amy 10-11 3 hr Stina2 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]